Sexy Mandy's Birthday Surprize

Story Info
Sexy Mandy is not a vegetarian... Loves Meat.
12.1k words
4.41
15.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Buzz... Zap!" Oh Sweet Mother in Heaven, it's happening again... "

This thought screamed through our 50 year old platinum haired Sexy Mandy's brain. The buzz was always followed by the most gut wrenching orgasms and Oh My God it was happening again.

"Earlier That Morning"

Mandy sipped her expresso and enjoyed her 10th morning cigarette, The persistent ringing of the door chime interrupted her thoughts, irritating her.

"Ten am.. Too fucking early for that delicious paperboy to be collecting." she thought.

Tugging the tops of her black thigh high stockings, She slipped on her new birthday 6 inch leopard skin cum fuck me spikes. Stepping into the new shoes, she admired the long silver metal tipped heels.

"Fucking sexy!" she murmured to herself.

Taking a quick snap inhale off her Black and Gold, Nate Sherman cigarette, Mandy walked into the hall entryway, opening the heavy oak door with a tug, ready to bitch out whomever was interrupting her morning.

Waiting on the threshold was Nikki Brown, Mandy's best friend and leader of their sex posse.

Nikki posed, and stood with her hands on her hips giving Mandy a saucy pout.

"What took so long," she smirked. "You always answer the door in your birthday suit?" Nikki chirped with a lecherous grin.

Mandy stuck out her tongue, then whistled appreciatively, as she admired the outfit the soccer grandma was wearing. Black silk suit pants and a tit hugging silver blouse unbuttoned and exposing a deep canyon of cleavage..

The blouse's black pearl buttons strained to keep the big melons of Nikki's breasts encased inside the metallic silk fabric. The big boobs threatening to bust out of their silver top.

"Happy Birthday Baby!" Nikki sang in her throaty 60 year old smoker's voice,

The woman's voice was almost a growl, as she drank in Mandy's spectacular body.

Turning the Big 50 had turned Mandy from soccer mom to soccer cougar and insatiable slut.

Standing only 5 feet tall, Nikki stood on the tips of her 6 inch black velvet cum fuck me spikes and planted a wet frosted pink lipsticked kiss on the tanned slopes of Mandy's 36 DD store bought titties,

"Happy Birthday to my favorite cunt." she laughed, as Mandy feigned surprise that Nikki showed up this early. Usually the redheaded grandmother was still in bed with some young teenage pussy or cock, getting her brains fucked out.

"Damn baby you look good enough to eat." Nikki added, placing her palm on Mandy's slightly rounded belly, her long silver lacquered talon like fingernails dancing on the smooth tummy.

"Yep, it will fit in here rather nicely."

"What on earth are you talking about?" quizzed Mandy spying a festive colored gift bag on the flagstone porch.

Nikki took Mandy's long black cigarette from her finger's and took a long pull off it's gold filter tip.

"Your first birthday present sweetheart, let's go inside and you can open your gift."

Nikki passed the cigarette back to Mandy, then led the birthday girl back into her beautiful home. A wisp of smoke trailing behind the two gorgeous women, as their dangerous spiked heels tapped on the marble floor.

"Open it up!" chided Nikki taking her cigarette case from her Gucci alligator handbag. She lit her Virgina Slim VS 120 with Mandy's large gold table lighter.

Then exhaled a perfect ball of smoke toward the high vaulted ceiling.

Crushing out her cigarette in a crystal cut ashtray, Mandy proceeded to tear open the brightly colored wrapping paper, ripping open the rectangular box.

"Oh my God!" laughed Mandy as she picked up the bright purple object from the white tissue paper filling the box. She held a purple skinned octopus, the head the size of a Ping Pong ball, with six, five inch tentacles attached to the base of the bulbous rubber head. One other tentacle about nine inches long dangled longer than its brothers.

"He's Barney the Orgasm Octopus." said Nikki ashing her cigarette. "This little gadget controls the electrical impulses." Holding the television remote control like device in her hand. Nikki pressed her long silver lacquered nail to a red button, the octopus head began to buzz and pulse. Tapping a second button the head began to swell in Mandy's palm.

"Oh Fuck! " Squealed Mandy lighting another gold filter tipped cigarette. " I think I know what you have in mind."

"Oh honey, it gets better." grinned Nikki tapping a third button. The tentacles began moving like worms on a fishing hook.

French inhaling a mouthful of cigarette smoke Mandy watched the tentacles wrap around her finger's.

"Oh God! This is so fucking kinky! I love it!" moaned Mandy watching the octopus head swell to nearly tennis ball size. Tiny barbs sprouted from the purple skin, like spiny needles.

"I control your orgasms." chirped Nikki. "Honey, you'll never know when I'm going to send you up the wall, now let's get Barney up inside you. I know your due at your office soon. Just think, you're with a client and I turn Barney loose. "

Fuck this could get out of hand thought Mandy, as Nikki pressed another button and Barney's head deflated back to its original Ping Pong ball dimension.

"Now get that beautiful birthday bum up on the table so I can play gynecologist." smiled Nikki her cigarette dangling from her silvery pink frosted lips. She fished through her handbag producing a clear plastic speculum.

"WA-La. Magic! " Nikki laughed, holding the speculum in her finger's. "A perfect slut never leaves home without one!"

Standing on her birthday spikes, Mandy rested her big heart shaped ass on the dining room table.

"Like this baby?" she asked as she snap inhaled another mouthful of smoke.

"Perfect. " Said Nikki sitting on the upholstered chair facing Mandy. "Spread em bitch!"

Sliding her bum back a few inches, so she could tuck her long legs back, the metal tipped spiked heels dug into her tender buttocks, Mandy moaned softly, then pushed her clean shaven pubic mound upward. The baby smooth hump resembled a large bald split peach. The pink dewy lips gaping slightly, making her engorged blood congested clitoris peek from the surgically split clitoral foreskin.

"Just where do you intend on putting Barney?" Mandy asked in a soft whisper, her breath quickened, her big boobs hanging like large tanned cantaloupes. The nipples thumb thick and erect.

"Why darling, I'm putting our Barney inside your uterus, he likes nice warm, wet places!" mused Nikki placing her cigarette in the ashtray.

Mandy snapped a mouthful of smoke and asked in a little girl voice, "Nikki since it's my birthday can you give Mandy's clitoris a nice wet birthday kiss?"

"I don't know. One kiss leads to two kisses, then licking your asshole, next thing I have my fist jiggling your ovaries." laughed Nikki snapping her cigarette inhale.

"But since it's your special day, I guess one big wet kiss won't hurt."

Nikki leaned in to kiss the perfect diamond between her girlfriend's thighs, zeroing in on Mandy's walnut sized clitoris. She loved this clit, it was like none she had ever encountered in her many years of eating cunt. A few years ago Mandy had the clitoral foreskin split, to expose the sensitive glans.

Mandy told her it left her in an almost constant state of sexual arousal. Her beautiful plastic surgeon Janet Rhom suggested a gold ring through each split and Mandy added a ring through the center of her clitoris and a matching gold hoop inserted in her perineum for good measure..

All those 14 carat hoops gleamed before Nikki's feasting eyes like a treasure trove, waiting to be sampled.

Having a clitoris the size of a walnut didn't hurt either. Nikki thought, her tongue tip flicking the bright pink clitoral hood.

Mandy tilted her head back in anticipation of the kiss she was about to receive from the sexy grandmother. The little knot inside her was coiling and building up to an orgasm. One wet lipsticked kiss on her clit would make her cum.

Nikki looked up at Mandy's beautiful face, then planted a perfect lipstick kiss on the exposed clit, making Mandy take a deep breath and gasp as she felt the buttered frosty pink lips nibble the sensitive glans.

"Oh... Damn.. Oh Shit..." shuddered Mandy as a baby orgasm dive bombed her insides. The delicious sensation blossoming in a warm sun burst in her belly.

"Oh God, I love to cum!" purred Mandy taking a long satisfied pull on her cigarette.

"One more kiss darling?" giggled Mandy, sounding like a naughty grade school student, with a secret.

"You selfish bitch.. I knew it.. No..No You can cum with Barney!" Nikki sighed with exasperation.. Double pumping her Virgina Slim.

"Well Alright, you're just so fucking mean to me." pouted Mandy with a sultry smirk and a drag off the gold filter tip cigarette.

"Okay, baby, let's get this speculum inside you." hummed Nikki holding the clear plastic grip in her right hand, and her left hand holding her cigarette pushed Mandy's thigh outward.

Moaning softly Mandy watched as Nikki slipped the clear duckbill end of the speculum between her swollen pink cunt lips.

"Oh God damn Nikki.. Feels good.. Open me up."

"Nice and wide baby." laughed redheaded Nikki, her VS 120 dangling from her lipsticked lips.

"Let's get a good look at that cervix, future home of "Barney the Octopus!"

Taking a quick pull off the long white cigarette, Nikki squeezed the grips, cranking the speculum bills apart, stretching Mandy's vagina into a fist sized opening.

"Well, Doctor Nikki, what does Mrs Collin's reproductive system look like these days?" snickered Mandy exhaling a stream of smoke across her boobs onto her belly.

"Well, I see a well used cunt, that receives a pretty strenuous workout each day. A cervix that's seen its share of man sperm and a pee hole ripe for a tongue." replied Nikki in her most professional sounding high pitched voice.

Nikki gazed into the opening of Mandy's vagina, her magenta hued cervix centered in the speculums jaws. Snap inhaling her cigarette, she licked her lips, salivating over the quarter sized donut.

"Oh Baby that cervix looks so fucking yummy."

Nikki fished in her expensive handbag and magically produced two gleaming chrome chopsticks.. She clicked them against each other, with an evil wicked smile.

"Mommy Mandy ready for Barney?"

"My slut Nikki always comes prepared!" smirked Mandy elevating her hips, her black cigarette dangling from her lips.

Nikki with a light touch picked up the purple orbed Barney in the tips of the chopsticks, the purple tentacles swinging freely. She expertly inserted the pronged ball into the speculum stretched mouth of Mandy's delicious cunt.

Exhaling cigarette smoke between the cleavage of her big boobs, Mandy moaned softly as she felt the orb press against her cervix.. Her womb and insides churning with anticipation of the coming orgasm's.

"Oh Fuck! Barney's home!!" She grunted drawing in a deep breath as she felt the sex toy nudge the mouth of her cervix.

Nikki expertly manipulated the chopsticks using just enough pressure to press Barney into Mandy's dilated cervix. The spiny head, probing the tender membranes.

"Oh Fuck! Nikki I feel that little fucker pricking my insides!" groaned Mandy French inhaling her cigarette. "Am I oozing? Is my cunt wet enough?"

"Wet! Oh God you're such a slut. Your wet as a sponge. Come on baby.. Relax and give Barney a nice warm hiding place."

Mandy drew a deep breath, relaxing her taut belly. She moaned softly, her breath a long smoky sigh.

"Oh Fuck Yes! I can feel that purple bastard in me. You bitch you're going to make me cum!"

Nikki took a pull off her VS 120 observing her handy work. The purple orb was lodged deep inside Mandy's stretched cervix. Exhaling a stream of smoke on the blonde slut's vagina, Nikki withdrew the chrome chop sticks.

"There you bitch.. Are you ready to cum? Time to put Barney to work."

She pressed the pleasure button on the remote wand and Mandy squealed in a surprised gasp.

"Holy Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! It's like an electric eel inside my cunt." cried Mandy, her big ass moving upward involuntarily, her tanned ass cheeks squirming like puppies in a burlap sack.

"Feel it! Feel it you slut!" laughed Nikki watching her platinum haired girl friend place her hands on her tanned tummy, pressing just above her clean shaven pubic mound.

She doubled over, her big boobs mashing against her nyloned knees as an electric like zap radiated through her reproductive organs. "Oh My God.. So Fucking Good! So mother fucking sweet!"

"On the Road.. Orgasm"

I wonder if this fucking thing is working? Thought Mandy glancing at the fist sized gap between her spread thighs. She waved at the handsome toll taker at the freeway interchange, who was receiving a fantastic view of her crotch. Barney's long purple middle tentacle dangling from the plump swollen lips of her cunt, not moving, vibrating or pulsing.

Taking a quick pull off her cigarette, Mandy tickled the dormant, finger thick worm. Suddenly the tentacle began to move slowly and Mandy felt a movement in the base of her belly.

"Whoa.. Here we go.." she choked out a plume of cigarette smoke as she watched the purple worm begin to pulse, sending electric zaps into her vagina. Almost immediately Mandy felt a swelling in her cervix, as Barney began to come to life.

"Oh Fuck! Oh God!" she groaned, as she experienced a mini orgasm. Mandy gripped the steering wheel, her long, sharp nails digging into her palms as the orgasm quaked her uterus, followed by another zap of static electricity traveling through the tentacles into her belly. The sensation was like a long finger stirring up her insides. Mandy could swear she felt the buzz in her tummy.

Steering her expensive Mercedes to the shoulder of the highway. Mandy dug the spikes of her heels into the plush carpet, as a copious squirt of her juices saturated the leather upholstery.

Flicking her cigarette out the open window, Mandy squirmed her buttocks in the puddles of her orgasm. Seconds later, another jolt of joy raced through her cervix

"Oh Fuck!" she groaned resting her forehead against the leather grip steering wheel.."Oh God! So Fucking intense!"

Regaining her composure Mandy looked at the mess between her spread nyloned thighs. The long; purple tentacle lay dormant on the leather seat in a slick puddle of her juices. Her shaking fingers fished another cigarette from her case.

Firing up the thin black cigarette, she took a long relaxing inhale, Damn Ol' Barney really knows how to hit all the right spots. Mandy giggled, taking another long pull off her cigarette..

Her phone toned in her HK handbag..

"Happy Birthday Baby! Didn't cause a pile up on the freeway did you Darlin?" purred the throaty voice of Nikki, "Barney is a bad boy, huh?"

"You Bitch!" growled Mandy then added "Damn near rear ended a semi. God that little zapper scrambled my ovaries. I still have juice oozing out of me."

Mandy Frenched her inhale, her big boobs expanding with the smoke. She listened to her friend giggle at her end of the call. "I wish I was there licking that upholstery."

"You're still a bitch." The hot blonde purred shifting into gear. "A wonderful bitch!"

Merging back into traffic Mandy kept a watchful eye on the long purple tentacle resting between her thighs. Her car reeked of sex, her juices slowly drying on the expensive leather.

Oh my, when is that bitch going to crank old Barney up. Hummed Mandy, now she was anticipating another gut wrenching cum.. Looking forward to the warning hum..

It is going to be a very interesting birthday. She thought, smoking her cigarette, then glancing again at the purple tentacle, now resting against the dark ring on her thigh high nylon top.

Rectum Wrecker Birthday

Mandy rested her cheek on the desk blotter, her breath a rapid inhale as her orgasm subsided into a pleasant rumble in the base of her belly. Her knees trembled with the glorious tension release, Her smoky nylon tops soaked with pussy juice for the second time that day.

"Oh God, that was sweet!" Mandy whimpered feeling the need for a post orgasm cigarette. Lifting the hem of her red pencil skirt Mandy checked the tentacle again. The long purple finger was becoming her best friend. Silent, no vibration, she took it in her long red lacquered nails and tucked it into the charcoal ring nylon top..

Barney all tucked in.. Now girl let's sell some real estate! Thought Mandy scrolling through her e-mails. Several birthday wishes and requests for people to join her for brunch.

Lighting a fresh cigarette, Mandy thoughtfully considered the invites and the one text with an accompanying photo.

"Mandy my bitch.. How's Barney? Love Nikki." The photo time stamped 2 hours ago showed Nikki nursing on a very swollen nipple, oozing milk. "Mommy is having her breakfast. See you soon."

I knew that bitch couldn't leave pussy alone.. After she had me, she's with some Preggo bitch.

Savoring another pull on her Nate Sherman, Mandy thought. What's she going to be like at 70? Probably still robbing the cradle. Nikki has been an insatiable bitch always searching for a young cock or tender pussy. With her inheritance from her father, she could dabble in all her debaucheries and oh my she had a few...

Mandy's daydreaming was interrupted by the familiar ring of her phone.

"Hi, my darling, let's get this party started." laughed the throaty voice of Nikki, "I'm in the lobby with your present. Buzz me up."

Mandy snickered softly under her breath.."That bitch." as she rested her heart shaped ass on the edge of her desk. She tapped the door lock button.

"Happy birthday, Baby!" sang Nikki opening Mandy's office door. "Nikki is bringing presents." Nikki sashayed into the office modeling a gold lame jumpsuit and matching gold 6 inch cum fuck me pumps, She tittered slightly keeping her balance on the tall spikes.

Mandy once again gazed hungrily on the older woman's magnificent tits. The big boobs pushing the skin tight gold fabric to its limits. Her puffy pink aureoles peeked from the edge of the navel plunging neckline, her stiff nipples tenting the sexy top.

"Oh, you bitch." giggled our voluptuous birthday girl, waving her girlfriend in. "You look delish."

Moaning softly Mandy was mesmerized as Nikki gripped the black onyx cock shaped zipper tab that dangled above her gold lame covered belly. She slowly pulled the zipper down, her mommy tummy pushing against the tight shiny material, as she exposed her protruding belly button.

"I know what your naughty mind is thinking.. Is Nikki's mommy belly sloshing with fresh boy nut? The answer, my darling is I'm four loads full and that's not counting the two nutsacks of cum worming their way up my uterus.. Now my birthday slut light us a cigarette and I'll present you with your party favor."

Mandy snickered opening her black cigarette box, taking out two Blacks and Golds, she placed the gold filter tipped black cigarettes between her full red lipsticked lips. Leisurely she lit each cigarette inhaling the smoke, .Offering Nikki the cigarette. Nikki took the black cigarette from Mandy's lips, the filter smeared with lipstick.

Taking a quick snap inhale Nikki chirped. "Rutt get your sweet young ass in here, honey!"

The heavy office door swung open and a very handsome blonde teenage boy stepped across the threshold. Sinew and muscles rippled under his tight white wife beater, a knowing smile accenting his perfect teeth..

"Mandy darling meet Rutt Wilson my new pool boy." Nikki smiled, taking the teen's hand, presenting the young man to our birthday girl. "It's his birthday too. Eighteen and a virgin to boot."

Sliding her big heart shaped ass across the smooth desktop, Mandy stood before the dazzling display of youth..

She took a long pull off her cigarette, streaming a plume of smoke toward the boy, as she stood in front of the lad. She danced her red lacquered nails across his T-shirt covered chest, feeling the tight muscled pecs beneath her fingers.