Sexy Mandy's Birthday Surprize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwww Auk.. Hot Cum!'

Three equally copious strands of the glue, colored cum decorated her big boobs painting the tanned flesh with baby juice.

"Oh My God! What a load of boy nut." giggled Nikki squeezing the youngsters cock, milking out 3 long threads of jism. His boy junk dripped onto the office floor mixing with Mandy's abundant orgasm.

"Holy Fuck! Young man, you damn near choked me." laughed Mandy stubbing out her gold filter tipped cigarette in the Rutt and Mandy cum puddle between Rutt's wide spread feet.

"Let me and Nikki clean up your cock, then I want a load of that birthday boy sperm in my ass."

"First, let me clean up this mess on the floor." laughed Nikki dropping to her knees, placing her palms in the lake of cum.

Mandy opened her cigarette case taking out two of her cigarettes placing them between her lips and lit them with her gold Dunhill lighter.

You're such a tramp!" exclaimed Mandy inhaling the smoke from the black cigarettes dangling from her semen dappled lips. She watched as Nikki's beautiful face dipped to the floor. Wet slurps accompanied by lip smacking sips as Nikki vacuumed up the sperm and Mandy squirt.

"Yum Yum... Delicious." Nikki moaned into the puddle, her tongue lapping up the goo.

"I can't believe this." laughed Rutt, his cock still erect and jutting upward.

"You better believe young man!" said Nikki looking up at the teenager. Her eyes half lidded with lust, she licked her gleaming lips obscenely.

Not to be left out of the cum carnival, Mandy knelt down into the sperm cum mess, her dark nylons soaking in the pools of semen.

Placing one of the black cigarettes between Nikki's frosted lips. Mandy lowered her mouth to the same puddle of cum that her sexy lecherous friend Nikki had slurped from.

"Lick it up bitch!" hissed Nikki as she exhaled a perfect ball of smoke at the blonde cougar. She watched with amusement as Mandy's open lips chased a large splat of cum along the floor.

Like a kitten drinking milk, Mandy vacuumed the big clot of semen into her mouth with a noisy sip.

"Good cum!" Mandy laughed sticking out her long tongue showing Nikki and Rutt the creamy cum coating the surface of her extended tongue tip.

"Come on, my darling, let's get that big ass up and full of baby boy's cock." purred Nikki taking Mandy's hand, helping the blonde bitch stand on her tall spiked heels.

Mandy wobbled slightly standing in front of Rutt, his still erect cock nearly touching her belly.

"Wonderful sweetheart, still hard. Oh Nikki the youth of today has such staying power." smiled Mandy pressing her mouth on the teenager's youthful lips. "Kisses baby boy, taste your junk and my sweetness."

Rutt moaned the way only a boy in heaven could sound when Mandy's tongue explored his mouth.. He tasted cum and a musky flavor along with her cigarettes.

Sucking his tongue, Mandy's kisses caused the boy's raging prick to jab into the soft tanned skin of her belly. A smear of pre-fuck trailing along her mommy tummy.

Smacking the teenager on his tight surfer boy buttocks, Nikki squeezed them, then ran her finger in the crease. Her sharp nail touched his asshole, making him clench his cheeks, his cock prodding into Mandy's navel, smearing her outie belly button with pre cum dew.

"Let it go sweetie or you'll be busting another load of nut on the bitch's belly." Nikki laughed prodding the teenager away from Mandy's kisses.

"Mandy get that big ass ready for a hot Rutt." Nikki giggled with her double entries, as she picked up Mandy's cigarettes, lighter and heavy crystal ashtray.

"Clear your desk bitch, but leave the blotter I think it maybe soaking up a lot of fluids this afternoon." ordered the sexy redhead.

"Pretty good at giving me orders in my office." smirked Mandy pushing everything from her desktop. Paper, photos everything with one clean sweep of her hand.

Arching her buttocks in the air, Mandy gave her ass a seductive wiggle as she centered the maroon blotter on the edge of the walnut desk. "On my back or doggie?"

" Let's start with what you know best." laughed Nikki snap inhaling her cigarette smoke.

She watched Mandy bend over the desk edge. She rested her big boobs on the blotter, drilling her nipples into the thick paper.. Her 6 inch leopard print spikes elevated her heart shaped ass making it a perfect bullseye for the teenagers cock.

Nikki let her black cigarette dangle, as she unzipped her her gold lame jumpsuit. She pushed it down over her hips, as she kicked off her matching gold spikes freeing her feet from the metallic material, then she slipped her tiny feet back into the high heels.

"I have never fucked or eaten pussy unless I'm in my spikes." Nikki smiled her proud 36DD's swaying like tanned cantaloupes, her big nipples crowning each titty like pencil erasers.

Moving to Mandy's side. Nikki "V"ed her cigarette in her finger's then she palmed Mandy's tanned ass cheeks, spreading them so Rutt could get a good look at the spot he would be cramming his meat.

Looking back over her shoulder Mandy gave the couple a lascivious grin. She exhaled a drift of cigarette smoke, then ashed the gold filter tipped cigarette.. "Lick it Nikki.. Tongue my asshole bitch!" she purred with her throaty smoker's voice.

"Now whose giving orders?" laughed Nikki spreading Mandy's delicious ass cheeks, fully exposing the tight brownish pink quarter sized asshole knot. The gold hoop piercing her perineum gleamed like a welcoming beacon above Mandy's swollen pink pussy lips.

Barney's long purple finger peeked from the plump bald cunt. The tentacle dangled, waiting for orders to trigger another ovary scrambling orgasm for Mandy.

Rutt watched Nikki pucker her frosted pink lips, then spit a glob of her saliva directly onto Mandy's anus. The gleaming spittle trickling onto the gold hoop separating the blonde soccer mom's asshole from her vagina.

He still could hardly believe this was happening. Ever since he began working for the old slut Nikki, she had been tempting him with nasty little stories about her friend Mandy. Now here he was ready to sink his boner in the sluts asshole and she was smoking too.

"Oh Fuck Yes! Tongue my ass. Stick your tongue in my asshole!" bleated Mandy, when Nikki kissed her puckered anal ring. Sinking her tongue into the blonde's pooper. She wormed the tip into Mandy' tight sphincter, tasting the bitch's insides.

Nikki couldn't decide whether to press Barney into action or wait till the teenager had his cock buried in Mandy's bowels. Before she could make a decision Rutt pushed his cock against her cheek.

"Oh God.. I can't wait Nikki, I want to fuck her ass. I need to cum again.!. Please!"

"Well Damn It.. Put him inside me!" ordered Mandy taking two quick drags on her cigarette. " Cram that piece of meat in my ass!"

"Yes, madam." Nikki giggled gripping Rutt's erection behind the red ribbon surrounding his mushroom cock head. She smiled at the teen, drooling a big wad of spit on the glans and with a brutal shove, nosed the tip into Mandy's welcoming asshole.

"Oh Yes, Mother Fucker! Fuck my ass! Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck!" chanted Mandy humping her big ass back against the cock head attacking her pooper.

"Get it in me! Fuck Me Hard! Fuck this old bitch's asshole baby boy!" She groaned.

Mandy felt the plum shaped glans pop into the tight ring of her bum hole, the stiff red ribbon bunching behind the flared corona of the boy's cock. Gravity dragged the silk bow painfully into Mandy's butt. The red ribbon disappearing inside her asshole.

"Oh My Fucking God! Tear me up baby! Stretch my asshole!"

Nikki watched the teenager slam his prick into Mandy with youthful determination.

Rutt bit his lip as he forced his prick into the tight pooper, spitting out a loud groan, as the blonde bitch's bum sucked him inside.

"Fuck! She's tight! So fucking hot and tight."

He tried to get it all in her in a swift stroke, but that damned ribbon was like a rag going down a sink drain, difficult, but not impossible. Finally Mandy's sphincter gave way and Rutt's erection slammed into her ass, his big ball sack smacking against her cunt.

"Fuck.. Fuck... Fuck.. Fuck me hard! Shit, I can feel you in my belly!" Mandy screamed, taking a drag off her cigarette. Wisps of smoke accenting each Fuck she gasped.

"Do it Rutt! Fuck that bitch.. Make her scream! Make that cunt beg for your cock." laughed Nikki stubbing out her cigarette.

"She loves a hard cock in her butt."

"I love it! Fuck Yes.. Yes... Yes.. Yes.. Fuck Me! Fuck me hard! Oh Fuck me!" Mandy grunted in answer to Nikki's statement "Fuck My Asshole! Get that big boy cock deep in my butt!"

The blonde teenager drew his hips back, dragging the entire length of his prick out of Mandy's rectum, leaving just the ribbon, bow and cockhead buried in her asshole.

Smiling at the teenager, Nikki opened Mandy's cigarette case taking out two of the long black cigarettes. She plucked the half smoked cigarette from Mandy's fingers replacing it with a fresh unlit replacement.

Lightning first her own cigarette, she leaned in and whispered to Mandy as she lit her friend's cigarette.

"You like your birthday present bitch? You like him fucking you?"

Mandy nodded her beautiful face, her red lips pursed around the gold filter tip cigarette.

"Yes! Damn You.. Oh Fuck Yes, I love him fucking my asshole!"

Exhaling a stream of the fragrant smoke in Mandy's face, Nikki laughed, waving the remote control in front of the blonde mother of three.

"Here's Barney!" giggled Nikki. Mandy shrieked with mock horror, "No No... Not the ovary boxer! That's like putting Mike Tyson in my uterus you bitch!"

Gritting his teeth Rutt flexed his hips sinking three inches of his penis back inside Mandy's bum. The look on the older blonde's beautiful face told Rutt he was doing this butt fucking right. Mandy winced each time he rammed his cock into her asshole.

"Fuck Me Baby Boy! Fuck your Mandy Mom! Make me cum!" grunted Mandy snapping her cigarette smoke. "Butt Fuck Me Sweetie!"

Nikki knelt next to Mandy's humping ass, she rested her cheek against the bitch's bum watching Rutt's cock slip easily back and forth out of Mandy's anus. Each stroke dragged along a rivulet of the woman's creamy lube or as Nikki loved to call it "Butt Butter"

Drifting a plume of her cigarette smoke across Mandy's ass, Nikki tapped the remote button. Rutt was startled at first to feel the long purple tentacle hanging from Mandy's cunt curl up and caress the sack of his testicles.

"Oh FUCK..FUCK..FUCK.." screamed our slut Mandy as Big Barney inflated inside her. "

"Nikkkkkki... Oh Shit.. I...I can feel it in my belly. The kid's cock is rubbing Barney."

Nikki giggled with glee as she hit the Ultra Cum button, causing every part of Barney to function. Prongs sprouting and the tentacles thrashing Mandy's insides.,

The purple sex toy brought the horny birthday bitch to the edge of another gut busting orgasm, as it squirmed inside her cervix, the tentacles thrashing against the spasming walls of her vagina.

"OH GOD! I'm going to cum! Cum with that boy in my ass and that fucking Barney in my fucking womb. I'm never letting either one out of me... Oh my sweet mother.. I'm cumming!"

Standing on the balls of his feet Rutt slammed into Mandy's asshole, his sole intent was to get his teenage nut. With his balls snug against her wet cunt. He could feel the pressure of her rectum clenching the shaft of his prick.

He wanted to please Nikki by making her friend Mandy cum, but the pressure at the tip of his cock was all his young mind could concentrate on. Each time he pumped into Mandy's bum, she would take a drag on her cigarette and bleat a sexy little smoke accented groan.

"Oh Fuck my insides are busting loose!" Mandy screamed as her Barney induced orgasm shook her body.

"OH GOD! I'm Cumming again!"

Nikki clapped her hands together with approval as her lecherous blonde girl friend orgasmed.

"Balisemo! Bravo! Cum you bit.. Happy Birthday!"

Mandy grabbed the front of her desk, lifting her asscheeks off the desk blotter, as she squirted.

Her gold filter tipped cigarette dangling from her lips. Each thrust of the teen cock forced a stream of smoke from her flaring nostrils and a wisp of smoke from her lips as she grunted.

"Oh Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Cum in my ass!"

Rutt felt the gush of scalding juices splash his nut sack before he realized the older woman was cumming, When Mandy screamed his name, the pleasure bomb exploded in his brain signaling it was cum time for Rutt.

"Rutt! Oh Mother Fucker! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Fill my bum with your fucking cum!"

He buried his cock inside her ass, his muscled belly resting against Mandy's sweaty buttocks. Rutt felt his testicles tighten as he ejaculated into her bowels.

"Oh Jeeze.. Oh Fuck.. Oh Nikki... Oh Mandy."

Nikki leaned in to kiss the moaning teenage boy. She licked his sweaty cheek, her finger's turning his mouth to hers as she shoved her tongue in his mouth.

"Cum my baby boy!" she purred into his mouth. "Fill her bum with your baby juice!"

Nikki took a deep drag off her cigarette, then placed her hand on the lad's taut buttock, pressing and holding him as he emptied his junk in Mandy's bum.

Nikki murmured appreciatively at the copious flow of Mandy's, Barney-Rutt induced orgasm. The fragrant fluids were seeping from Mandy's swollen vagina. Her cum soaking the blotter then cascaded over the desk edge into shimmering puddles of Mandy jizz on the office floor..

The sated teenager lay across Mandy's upturned asscheeks. His slowly deflating erection still buried deep in her very receptive asshole..

"Oh.. Oh.. Fuck!" he groaned softly, not moving his hips, just enjoying the feel of the woman's tight bum and his cum.

"Is my poor baby drained?" asked Nikki squatting next to the teenager. She took a thoughtful drag off her cigarette and flooded Mandy's packed bum cheeks with the smoky exhale.

"Let's pull that big boy cock out of Mother Mandy and like the gold panners say. See some color."

"Nikki get the other clean ashtray, I don't want to lose any of his load.. I know my bum is chock full of his nut." smirked Mandy, as she lowered her belly onto the soaked desk blotter.

Taking a deep cheek hollowing pull off her cigarette Mandy wiggled her buttocks luxuriating with the slimy cock still packing her pooper.

Walking around the desk, Nikki picked a large crystal ashtray from a PC stand and carried it to Mandy's desk.

"Lift your big ass bitch," barked Nikki.

Mandy obeyed lifting herself off the blotter once more to give Nikki space to position the ashtray under her lower belly.

"Alright sweetie, pull that babymaker out of the bitch's ass." ordered Nikki inhaling on her cigarette. "Let's see that load of nut you've bred this old slut with."

Smiling the teenager back stepped and the thick girth of his erection eased out of Mandy's tight anal ring, his shaft glistening with butt butter and streaks of his jizz.

"Oh God the boy is dragging my guts out of me." groaned Mandy between quick pulls on the black cigarette. "Oh Fuck Yes!"

Nikki leaned over the desk edge to watch the teen's prick pull out. A thick thread of semen trickled from the edge of Mandy's sphincter, his cock stopping short of the plum head plopping out.

"Let's get a pic of this." laughed Nikki taking her cell phone off the desk. "Ok Rutt darling, give us a nice photo to remember this birthday."

Squatting down eye level with Mandy's bum, Nikki watched as the boy's cockhead popped free from the vise like grip of the soccer bitch's asshole.

Rutt's hard-on was deflating, but he was still packing a good eight inches of meat between his muscular thighs..

"Holy Fuck! Where's the fucking birthday ribbon and bow?" laughed Nikki clicking off several pictures of Mandy's gaping anus.

Both Nikki and Rutt watched with fascination as a large dollop of the boy's sperm gushed from the slut's stretched pooper. The first glob of glue, colored cum was soon followed by a matching larger spurt.

Nikki positioned the clear ash tray directly under the flow of semen, not missing a drop of the juice, oozing from Mandy's pooper.

Groaning softly, her lips pursed around her cigarette, Mandy grunted prolapsing her insides, forcing her colon out in a creamy rose.

"There it is! Oh God.. Rutt you lost it in the bitch's ass." giggled Nikki snapping a quick pic of the ends of the ribbon peeking from Mandy's prolapsed butthole.

Leisurely taking a long pull on her cigarette Mandy purred like a kitten..

"Eat it out of me you slut! Suck my cummy asshole!"

"Slut huh! I'll show you slut!' laughed Nikki handing Rutt her cigarette and the Barney remote. "Hold this sweetie Ol' Nikki is going to suck this birthday bitch and make her cum!"

Hovering over Mandy's prolapsed anus, Nikki flicked her tongue tip into the creamy cum splattered folds, tasting the sperm and Mandy's jelly.

The teenager whistled softly as he watched the redheaded Nikki lap at the semen saturated blonde's prolapsed anus. The sound of her hungry slurping filling the office along with Mandy's whimpers of pleasure.

"Eat my bum! Eat my ass! Eat Me! Eat me... You fucking slut make me cum again!"

Taking a quick drag off her black cigarette, Nikki looked at Rutt as she exhaled a stream of cigarette smoke on Mandy's upthrust buttocks. She silently whispered

"Hit the remote button."

Rutt nodded, his handsome smile beaming, knowing it was his turn to give the blonde bitch another gut wrenching cum. He tapped the purple button and felt a vibration in the control.

"Oh Shit! You bastard! " screamed Mandy as the electronic signal kick started Barney in action deep inside her belly.

"Oh God! I can't take it! That fucking thing is moving in my womb."

Nikki, her mouth full of Mandy's protruding asshole, could sense the Vibro toy moving in Mandy, she was delighted the birthday bitch was going to bust her cookies again.

Biting the end of the red ribbon with her perfect Beverly Hills orthodontist, teeth, Nikki tugged at the bow, dragging the shiny red ribbon from her friend's protruding asshole, a thick rivulet of Rutt's boy sperm trailing behind it.

Mandy squirmed her belly on the soaked desk blotter, her tummy slick with her juices. One more cum. Only one more.. Then I'll stop them, she giggled. Her uterus was getting stretched and Mandy felt the bloated purple toy prick her insides, producing another whimper of pleasure.

"Thank you honey.. Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck Yes.. Thank you Nikki.. Thank you Barney!"

Expelling another smoky moan, Mandy tensed her calf muscles, as she wiggled her buttocks. Her asshole, rubbed against Nikki's open mouth.. Smearing the pink lips with cum.

Looking down at his prick, Rutt noticed his cock was magically gaining strength,

Damn, he was going to fuck this screaming cougar again before the afternoon was over.

What a day this turned out to be.. Getting his cock sucked and fucking a super fine old broad in the ass, wait till his buddies hear about this.

Removing her cum slippery mouth from Mandy's asshole, Nikki took a quick pull off her cigarette, then crushed the glowing coal into the desk ashtray.

She balanced the clean ashtray beneath Mandy's blossoming cunt, as a long rope of Rutt's cum dangled, then plopped into the pools of semen coating the ashtray's bottom.

Mandy held her cigarette with her right hand and looked back at Rutt and Nikki.. She screamed a guttural sigh as she orgasmed again. Her juices spurting in a gleaming stream splattering the floor.

"Oh Fucking Yes!" I'm Cumming! Yes! Yes! Yes! So Fucking Good.. Nikki.. So Fucking Good! The last one you bitch! No fucking more!"

Nikki laughed with delight as Mandy's orgasm geysered from the bright pink lipped cunt, Mandy's creamy female climax showered her arm and hand holding the ashtray beneath her overflowing asshole.