Sexy Mandy's Birthday Surprize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thick gush of the girly cum oozed into the puddles of young Rutt's ejaculation. Mixing into a creamy pool of slush.

Nikki licked her pink frosted lips in anticipation as the two orgasms mingled into a debauched sexual appetizer.

"Oh my goodness young man, it looks like you might want to fuck this bitch again." exclaimed Nikki pointing her long silver fingernail at his bobbing erection.

"First get down here and get a pic of this nasty little pussy."

Rutt knelt next to Nikki, his young hard-on slapping his thigh. Nikki reached down and flicked the domed head.

"Better keep that thing sheathed when your fucking young bitches or you'll be a daddy before you know it." smiled Nikki "You just come see ol' Nikki and you can bare back me till the cows come home."

The teenager gave her a knowing smile and focused the phone on Mandy's well used cunt. He snapped three quick shots of the cougar mom's blossoming vagina,

The woman's ass full of his ejaculation

"Oh Fuck my ass feels stretched!" moaned Mandy humping her butt cheeks, She shook the last gush of her orgasm onto the desk blotter. Her gold piercing rings dripped with drops of her juices. The hoops gleamed in the bright office lighting.

Touching her index finger to Barney's dormant tentacle that dangled across the length of Mandy's pussy. Nikki looped around her finger a lone strand of Mandy's cum hanging from the tip.

"No God don't start that fucking Barney up again." giggled Mandy. "My insides won't be right for a week.

"Well.. Okay..." smiled the sexy grandmother, plucking the nearly finished cigarette out of Mandy's fingers. She crushed it out in the ashtray.

Nikki took two of the Nate Sherman Black and Gold cigarettes from the case, lighting one and offered it to Mandy, followed by one cigarette for herself.

"On your back bit.. Time for you to give birth to your little friend."

Mandy rolled to her side, her big boobs swaying, the nipples still stiff as pencil erasers. Holding out her hand to Rutt she purred. "Help a lady mister?

The teenager took her small hand and helped her into a sitting position on the slimy desk blotter.

Her leopard skin, spikes nearly touching the floor. Mandy giggled softly as she double pumped her cigarette.

"Damn this desk is slippery. The janitor is going to be mighty busy later."

Reaching, she grasped Rutt's erection in her small hand, squeezing the swollen shaft as she masturbated the teenager's eager prick with a soothing grip.

Opening the desk drawer, Nikki moved paper clips and a cigarette lighter and several packs of Magnum Condoms till she found the items she was searching for.

She held up three soda straws for the boy and Mandy to see.

"Honey, it's time for a birthday toast to you."

Peeling the thin paper wrappers off the straws Nikki smiled and handed a straw to the young man and one to Mandy. She picked up the large square crystal ashtray, casually swirling the inch of slowly congealing liquid treasure. The juices coating the glass bottom.

"Yum Yum!" Mandy chirped placing the long white tube to her lips, dipping the opposite end into the creamy dessert. Hollow cheeking the straw she sucked a mouthful of the juice,

"Drink up baby boy... Slurp your cum!" Nikki purred taking a quick pull off the gold filter tipped cigarette, Mimicing Mandy she dipped her straw into the mixture of puberesnt semen and mature female orgasm sucking a thick clot of the goo up the straw.

"FUCK THAT'S THICK!" burped Mandy smacking her lips like a kid with her first taste of ice cream, "I love it!"

"Yummy cummies!" agreed Nikki licking her mouth with a satisfied smile.

The horny teenager stepped next to Nikki, his cock filling Mandy's fist. Pressing her cigarette against the blood filled shaft, Mandy teased the healthy erection with slow gliding strokes.

"Oh God that feels good." Rutt moaned dipping his straw into the ashtray that Nikki offered like a ceremonial chalice. The office was filled with slurping sounds as the three sucked the gelling liquid into their mouths, gulping as much as they could, their straw ends battling for the cum.

"Happy Birthday baby." smiled Nikki leaning into Mandy to share a kiss and the birthday dessert. Flicking her cum coated tongue tip across Mandy's lipsticked mouth, she teased the blonde slut.

Mandy open mouthed Nikki's licking tongue, a gush of spit dripping off her lower lip. She whimpered against Nikki's kisses, their tongues touching and sharing cum, saliva and cigarette smoke.

"Oh Nikki.. Thank you! Thank you my darling cock boy Rutt. A little rest for a little Ol' Mandy and you can fuck the living shit out of this pussy." she moaned hollow cheeking a mouthful of smoke. "One of the best birthdays ever."

"On your back bitch. It's time for you to give birth to Barney." ordered Nikki placing her hand on Mandy's big tit pushing the blonde slut onto the cum slimy blotter.

"Rutt darling a little help here, grab her ankles and push them back." instructed Nikki setting the ashtray on the desktop. She grabbed a handful of Mandy's tit, and pinched the thick nipple, making the blonde mother squeal with pain.

Obeying the redheaded granny, the handsome teen grasped Mandy's dark nylon clad ankles gripping them just above the leopard skin, spikes. He pushed her legs back, holding Mandy's legs on either side of her face. Locking the chrome spikes behind her head.

She groaned and propped her elbows beneath her knees, helping Rutt to follow through.

Ashing her cigarette Nikki opened the desk drawer and fished out a Magnum condom. Peeling the wrapper, she unrolled the long condom. Dangling the rubber in Rutt's face, she purred.

"Slip this on the spikes so this bitch can't get away."

"You cunt!" laughed Mandy drawing on the gold filter tipped cigarette, she made a half hearted attempt to move her ankles, but Rutt had already slipped the rubber over the metal spikes securing Mandy's heels behind her head.

Nikki lit another cigarette, placing her hand on Mandy's belly, applying pressure, then took a pull on the cigarette.

"Gonna pop Ol' Barney out of you, just like when you delivered your brats."

"Oh Fuck do it! Then do it! Pull that fucking purple beast out of my womb!" taunted Mandy. Starting low in her throat Mandy moaned as she watched Nikki move her hand lower to her bald pubic mound.

"Baby Boy get a video of this. You can show it to your jack off buddies." laughed Nikki plucking her long sliver index fingernail in the gold hoop piercing the woman's very swollen and blood congested clitoris. Taking a drag off her cigarette she exhaled a plume of smoke onto Mandy's crotch.

"Push bitch! Push that fucking Barney out of your uterus."

"Can I turn it on?" asked Rutt kneeling level with Mandy's vagina, the very pink gleaming outer lips gaping as Nikki stretched the walnut sized clit, lifting Mandy's buttocks off the wet cum soaked blotter.

"Be my guest." chirped Nikki giggling with a smoky gasp. "Make her cum!"..

"Not another one, my cunt can't take it!" laughed Mandy contradicting herself Frenching her cigarette inhale and wiggling her exposed butt cheeks.

Rutt pressed the power button and the long purple tentacle began it's hypnotic snake like dance, flipping against Mandy's inner thigh.

A devilish grin parted Mandy's crimson buttered lips, as she worked her Kegual muscles, forcing her delightful tormentor out of her insides.

"Oh My God!" she screamed. "It's coming out. I'm giving birth to the motherfucker!"

Nikki released the clit ring and cupped her hands between Mandy's wide stretched thighs, Her cigarette dangled from her lipsticked lips, as she waited for Barney's arrival.

"Push.. Bitch.. Push.. Push.. Push!" Nikki chanted as the fingers of the other tentacles slowly appeared. A sticky froth of Mandy juices oozed out with the purple finger like tentacles, The fluids dripping onto Nikki's cupped hands.

"Damn Miss Nikki is she fucking wet like this all the time?" asked the teenager propping the phone on Mandy's desktop to steady the video.

"Only when she's around a cock or a pussy." laughed Nikki her palms filling with Mandy's juices.

"Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck Yes.. He's coming Now!" screamed Mandy in a strained high pitched squeal. "Oh God Yes My Baby Barney!"

Suddenly, with a loud popping sound and a blossoming of her cunt, Mandy gave birth to Barney. The purple sex toy lay in Nikki's palms in a sticky puddle of liquid that had erupted from the well used vagina, along with porcepine tennis ball sized sphere.

The tentacles moved like fingers waving hello.

"It looks like an alien life form." laughed Rutt, watching the purple ball swell up, then deflate, as if it was exhausted from all the delicious orgasms it had been responsible for.

The pronged ball continued to squirm in Nikki's cradling hands. She smiled as one tentacle wrapped around her ring finger caressing her diamond wedding ring.

Mandy's loud groaning hiss distracted Nikki's study of the undulating sex toy moving in her palms.

"Oh Fuck, I can't hold it! I can't hold my pee..!"

Nearly dropping the Barney, Nikki watched Mandy lift her buttocks off the desk blotter, a stream of golden urine geysered from her distended urethra. The gush arcing between Nikki and young Rutt, splashing the couple.

"Oh Fuck Yes!" Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes!" our blonde birthday bitch screeched. "I can't hold it!"

The steaming yellow pee splattered Rutt's tanned hairless chest and pecs, a matching spray soaked Nikki's shoulders cascading into her deep cleavage, soaking the front of Nikki's gold jumpsuit

"You fucking bitch!" Nikki hissed, the hot pee saturated the jumpsuit down into her crotch. "You're getting the dry cleaning bill for this!"

"Oh shit!" blurted the teenager as another spurt of the scalding urine danced off his erection.

"Cheers!" Mandy giggled, taking a quick drag off her nearly finished black cigarette. She aimed her exhale at the ceiling in a perfect ball of smoke.

"Bitch you certainly made a fucking mess of this place. I'm glad you're paying the cleaning staff." Nikki smiled, holding the still squirming Barney toy by the long tentacle.

"Now just where are we sending Barney next?"

They both looked at the handsome blond teenager standing between them soaked with Mandy's pee. The golden urine dripping off his hard-on.

"No, not me!" laughed Rutt, holding his hands up in mock surrender, "Oh Noooooooooooooooo!"

Mandy flexed her legs snapping the condom strap holding her spiked heels behind her head. Flipping her long legs forward, she settled her perfect ass onto the soaked blotter, bubbles of sex slop oozed around her well fucked ass cheeks.

"Time to pay the piper!" she giggled snatching Barney from Nikki's caressing fingers. "Let's go baby boy bend over the desk."

Well friends and readers does young Rutt take Barney up the butt?

What other adventures does Sexy Mandy have hidden in her panties?

Cumming soon!!

"Sexy Mandy Pops a Young Lad's Cherry"

"Bath Time With Sexy Mom Mandy and the Twins.."

"Sexy Mandy Eats the Real Estate Agent"