Sexy Mountain Run Anal Voyeur

Story Info
Michelle's Alpine Run gets interrupted by a sexy birdwatcher.
2k words
4.2
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle's hot breath steamed in the crisp mountain air as she ran over the tundra. Blasting past native scrub her feet were carving a path up the slight incline. The landscape was lightly dusted in snow, but the crisp air felt lovely on the hot blood pumping underneath her skin as she ran. She was dressed in a tight fitting sports bra and grey leggings that scrunched in the back making her butt look amazing in her own opinion, her butt felt amazing too and she was enjoying her decision to slip a butt plug in before she left the schloss for her run, It was hitting all kinds of the right spot.

She was initially worried about being too cold out on the frosty plains but without a breath of wind in the air the sun and her exercise was doing a nice job of keeping her core temperature up, she was even starting to sweat a little. Still, her nipples were hard and straining against her sports bra as they broke the air in front of her. Michelle spied a small clearing up ahead and figured that would be a good place for a rest, she drove her runners in the hard ground and accelerated up the slight incline as the frosty backdrop broke in front of her and a beautiful gorge came into view in front of her. She stopped and caught her breath at the beauty of the view. She hadn't seen anyone else on the trail the whole time she had been on her run and took the opportunity to cool off, removing her bra and flashing her tits to the sun. She also started doing some stretches to keep her legs activated, the lunging shifting the plug she had in and she started getting a tingle between her legs, how perfect would it be if she slipped her hand down her leggings and had a really excellent work out. She was still stretching, bent over pulling he leggings tight over her sweet ass when she heard a twig snap, a rustle in the bushes and Michelle suddenly felt she was being watched. She spun on her heel, covering her tits with her hands and stared into the dense alpine thicket by the side of the track and looked for the source of the disturbance. She couldn't see anything thing and was about to breathe a sigh of relief and uncover her chest when from right in front of her a voice rang out in the airy mountain silence.

"Hi there, I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you," and from the scrub a man emerged, barley a foot away Michelle was amazed she hadn't seen him, He was dressed head to toe in camouflage, with his face done up and his hair dyed various shades of green which made Him all but invisible in the native bush. He also had a large pair of binoculars strapped around his neck.

"I was just doing some bird watching, I've been waiting for days to catch sight of the elusive flying Emu I've heard rumours of in these parts," he smiled through the Camo face paint and Michelle could tell he was quite handsome. "I was going to announce myself," he continued "when you ran up, but then you took your top off and I didn't want to embarrass you or freak you out."

His story sounded plausible enough to Michelle, and though she couldn't be sure he wasn't some kind of elaborate peeping Tom she was pleased she had refrained from touching herself, though the ache in her hot lady temple hadn't subsided. She retrieved her bra from the ground, bending over as she did so and she caught him glancing at her butt, she was hardly surprised it did look great after all. She stood facing the man, and holding her bra she decided she might as well have some fun with this amateur ornithologist (she was pretty sure that's what bird watchers were called)

"Well you've had a pretty good look at me, why don't you return the favour?" She asked the man, not even knowing his name, not caring to ask.

"Are you kidding," he replied "it's practically below freezing out here."

Her hard nipples informed her that this was probably the case.

"Come on handsome, just take your shirt off for me," she said as she teasfully grabbed his binoculars "and I'll let you have a closer look at me."

Her proximity to him must have had an effect, as like a flash he dutifully took off his shirt and polyprop underneath. He was tall and well built, almost lean but looked like he might have put on a few pounds over the winter months, but still a body that made Michelle's own quiver. Quick as a wink she was against him, one of her legs wrapping around the back of his own, pulling him in close and grabbing a fistful of his green hair to pull him into a kiss. She felt him against her, he had either gotten hard extremely quickly, or had had a stiff cock from the moment he started spying on her. Maybe his erection had caused the bushes to rustle, she mused. She rubbed her hot pussy with his hard cock, with the material of their respective pants between them. She was so sensitive and was glad she'd forgone wearing underwear. Michelle gently pushed the man to the ground, till he was lying on his back the cold earth making him gasp

"Don't worry baby, I'll warm you up," she assured him. Then she lowered herself so her leggings clad snatch was lined up with his face, then she began grinding into him. He eagerly opened his mouth and began sucking at her leggings which were at this point soaked through with her love juices, she rode his face and got such satisfaction from holding his hands against the ground when she knew he was desperate to touch himself, she could practically hear his hard cock straining through his pants. As she worked herself on his face in a fervour she picked up some of the light snow from the ground and pinched it into her nipples, the sensation was almost orgasmic and when she took her cold fingers and shoved them down the front of her tights, getting the exact spot that he just couldn't reach from his compromised position she started to shake and convulse all over him, squeezing her tight little ass on her plug as she did so, listening to his moans of ecstasy as she pushed herself over the edge into orgasmic bliss. She almost blacked out from the pleasure and it took her a moment to regain her composure, she was satisfied but the ache between her legs hadn't gone away, Michelle knew she needed to be fucked, and she needed to be fucked hard.

She stood up intending to help the young man whose face she'd just taken a ride on to his feet, but before she could he had already reached up from the ground, spun her round and buried his face in her leggings between her supple ass cheeks, it turned her on how desperately he was trying to get close to her. His hand found its way to her front and rubbed against her extra sensitive pussy and she moaned as his other hand came up and found the top of her tights, then using both hands he grabbed them and yanked them down around her thighs, then grabbing a handful of her sweet tush in both hands he spread her ass and- he paused as he saw her butt was already engaged, he gave the plug a playful wiggle and she exclaimed her pleasure.

"Please, please fuck me," she begged and he wasted no time getting to his feet, he grabbed her firmly and manhandled her over to a large boulder, worn smooth by time and the elements, he bent her over it so she was looking once again at the beautiful ravine, she spread her legs wider, she heard his belt get fumbled loose and his pants get pulled down. She pre-empted his cock lining up with her goddess temple by using one hand to grab her butt cheek, and the other gently easing the plug out of her cute butt

"Fuck me where I need you" Michelle moaned, wiggling her ass to emphasize her point.

She got a sudden icy shock as he dripped soft snow on her lower back, using the same trick she has treated herself too earlier, the snow began to melt and trickle down her ass, Michelle trembled.

Using his finger to push it around the man moved the cold snow to her tight little asshole where it reenergised the lube she had used earlier to get the plug in, when he felt her ass get slick and wet he rubbed her delicate entrance with the head of his cock, already dripping with precum from the whole experience it was sensationally slippery and he began to gently slide it deeper into her warmed up ass. He put his hands on her back and massaged her shoulders till he found her depth, then he eased out, slowly pumping in and out of her. She felt so full, her ass stretching to accommodate his hard cock. He leaned in and kissed her on the neck, and she took the opportunity to whisper to him

"Come on Bird-boy, I told you to Fuck me"

 he pulled back, grabbed her hips with both hands and engorged his cock with as much blood as he could force into it before thrusting it deep into her tight ass. He began fucking her in earnest her body shuddering as he filled her up with his cock then gently sliding almost all the way out, again and again, his balls slapping against her soaking pussy while her nipples rubbed against the smooth stone she was bent over. Again her hand found its way between her legs where she needed it and she began to rub her clit in the well practiced way only she knew how, she was soon on the verge of her second orgasm as the man pumped her harder and deeper than she ever thought possible, she was squeezing down on him to the best of her abilities and she knew it was paying off when she heard his breath quicken, his moans grow louder and his rhythm increase. That combined with the strumming of her fingers on her love pearl sent her crashing into waves of pleasure as a second orgasm washed over her, her fingers sliding away from her gushing lady palace in satisfaction.

Michelle felt his cock pulsate inside her, and she came to her senses just long enough to realize she didn't want to run back to the Schloss with his cum dripping from her ass so she moaned for him to cum on her tits, plaster her naked chest with his boiling hot spum she said, and at the last possible moment he obliged, pulling out and flipping her over in one deft movement before stroking his lubed up cock over the finish line and firing rope after rope of his sticky hot love cum all over her body while he shook with the force of it. They were both panting hard as he collapsed onto her, his face nuzzling into her neck as she looked up, sighing at the powerful release they'd both shared. While looking skyward Michelle spotted a strange shape in the sky, and awkward shaped, too round of a bird was flapping it's stubby wings and stumbling gangly legged through the air, it's long neck leading the way- An amazing sight that so few people ever experienced, she thought about telling the bird watcher but it served him right to miss this after spying on her earlier. And besides he was already passed the fuck out.