Sexy punishment for Bella Pt. 01

Story Info
Gigi and Anwar surprise Bella with a threesome.
1.1k words
3.67
6.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gigi surprises Bella with a threesome -- part 1

Bella has always had a tendency of naughtiness. She loves to play and tease; Gigi and others alike. Gigi decided it was time to give her a taste of her own medicine. And she wasn't alone in that. Mutual friend Anwar has seen Bella's ways and agreed with Gigi. They decided to team up on this one. "I could help you spank her ass a bit, giving you your payback and helping Bella to let go of control for once," Anwar said. That sounded like a great plan for Gigi.

"Let's do this. But we have to make sure it happens in a way she won't suspect anything beforehand," Gigi emphasized.

Bella and Gigi already had set on a date for a girls night together with another friend. That could actually be quite a good opportunity. After the club night, when the other friend would go home, Bella and Gigi would go back to Gigi's place where Bella would sleep over. Then Anwar could all of a sudden lay on the couch as a surprise. 'But, first things first to make this plan work: making sure Bella will agree to sleeping over. Let's propose to spoil her a bit the next morning with some good brunch and breakfast muffins. Fingers crossed she'll fall for that,' Gigi thought to herself.

Bella quickly agreed when Gigi proposed the plan. Check. "Anwar, it worked. Bella is staying over. I will keep you updated during the night," she texted Anwar. He got excited about the night as well: it's on.

Dinner at Gigi's place

While Gigi is cooking dinner for Bella and another friend, she is already fantasizing, full of anticipation, about the events that will take place after the girls will come home from clubbing. 'But first focus, Gigi,' she mentally corrects herself.

It is all fun and games during dinner. But then, at the exact moment the girls are watching a video on Gigi's phone, partner in crime Anwar apps Gigi and a push notification pops up: 'What time are you girls going to the center?'

Bella immediately responds: "Gigi! Are you texting with Anwar about our night out huh?!"

Gigi grabs her phone quickly and feels she's getting red and warm but tries to stay calm. "No, I just mentioned it casually. Would be fun if he comes dancing too but I don't think he will, he seems so busy this week."

"Hmm," Bella says, giving a bit of a naughty look, "I'll app to see if I can do him tonight."

'Boy if you only knew,' Gigi thinks to herself. 'Oh god, would she suspect something now? I hope not.'

In the meantime Gigi quickly apps Anwar to let him know Bella read the whatsapp. He texts back: "Okay, radio silence until further notice."

Gigi replies: "Bella is now apping you to come to your place after clubbing tonight to get laid. Shit, what do we do?"

"No worries, I'll dismiss her," Anwar texts Gigi.

Gigi quickly changes the subject at the table. "Dessert anyone?"

Fast forward to club night ending

Coming home, Gigi knows it is now up to her to sneak Anwar in and surprise Bella, who is brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed. Gigi feels the energy building up in her body. A text from Anwar; "I'm downstairs. Can you come?"

Gigi tells Bella she forgot to get the mail and will quickly grab it. Bella doesn't even question the fact that Gigi does so at 03:30 in the morning. Perfect. Gigi runs down, to find an eager smiling Anwar at the door. "Come in," she says.

"Does she suspect anything?" Anwar asks.

Gigi: "No, I don't think so. You come up and I open the front door. Quietly wait in the hall. I first go to Bella and will tell her 'Hey, do you remember I promised you some payback for all the naughty tricks you played on me lately?' She will probably say yes. Then I'll tell her payback is easier with two. And you walk in the room."

"Okay, let's do it," Anwar agrees. The face of Bella when Anwar walks in is priceless. We really surprised this girl. Her mind is going all over the place. But as we hoped and expected; she surrenders for some payback and playtime.

Anwar and Gigi undress Bella and quickly bend her over to get some good access to her ass. With Anwar's firm hand and Gigi's pussywhip, the two can easily whip her butt. Bella moans. "Oh god." 'This is intense,' Bella thinks. 'But I don't want to give in just yet. Let's see how far I can handle it.' She may not move, may not take control; Anwar and Gigi have clearly instructed her about that. She still moves. She is corrected for her behavior. Bella becomes more still and takes her punishment. Gigi moves on to her nipples that seem quite sensitive. She starts to bite them a bit, followed by some slaps, licks to distract and applies some pegs on them to finish it off. Gigi and Anwar are quite surprised with how well Bella has sat through. When Anwar decides to play the drums on Bella's butt, it is time to end the payback. The safe word is expressed by Bella and she is given a break. Payback is finished. Time to play.

Bella's pussy is sogging

During punishment, Anwar and Gigi already noticed how wet Bella was. 'She needs to be rewarded for her courage,' Gigi thinks. Anwar agrees. He starts fingering her. You can see how much she enjoys that. Anwar moves up to her face and Gigi gets down on Bella.

"Let's see if my tongue can bring her to the next level," Gigi says to Anwar. Gigi fingers her friend, playfully touching her g-spot. At the same time she tries different licking and sucking techniques on her clit. Anwar is checking her face.

"Yes Gigi, it needs a bit more, a bit longer, but she's getting there."

Gigi keeps going and increases the speed a bit. Bella starts to moan again. From the corner of her eye Gigi sees how horny it makes Anwar to look at Gigi licking Bella's pussy. His face doesn't give too many hints about his excitement in general but this shows. Gigi moves down and licks Bella's vagina. Bella starts to breath faster. Gigi gives a few naughty kisses. Then moves back up to spoil that little clit. Her fingers pleasure her internally. Bella starts to breath faster and faster. "I think she's about to come," Anwar says.

Gigi sucks and then she feels Bella's body starts to shake. 'Yes baby, come, let it all out,' Gigi thinks.

Bella shakes so hard she moves down the couch towards the floor, her back arching, her eyes rolling away. A final moan and sigh. Anwar and Gigi can both tell she's had a good time.

Part 2 soon...