Sexy punishment for Bella Pt. 02

Story Info
Gigi and Anwar surprise Bella with a threesome.
1k words
4.29
5.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 Gigi surprises Bella with a threesome

Read part 1 through my profile.

***

After Bella got herself together, she believes it's unfair that both Anwar and Gigi still have so many clothes on. She decides to help them undress. Bella unhooks Gigi's bra and the girls together help Anwar out of his boxers. They climb on him and his just revealed huge hard dick. Gigi is shocked. 'What a huge thing,' she thinks to herself. 'How will that ever fit in my narrow vagina?!' Bella is not worried, she is used to a big dick. She wraps her lips around his penis and you can instantly see Anwar is enjoying it. Naughty kisses and licks follow, interchanged by checking his expressions. Bella and Gigi change places. She starts to resume Bella's work, who's now kissing Anwar passionately. He sits wide-legged, enjoying the situation. The girls change positions again and Bella sucks his dick firmly. She licks and sucks faster and faster. Gigi distracts him a bit with her breasts. He enjoys the play. Kissing her breasts, he soon slides his hand down her back to her ass. God Gigi what huge cheeks you have. He squeezes firmly. Damnit. His fingers slides in between and cheekily touches her lips.

"That's nice right, being touched from behind?" Anwar asks Gigi.

"Oh yes sir," she replies.

But even though he likes to play with Gigi's lips and ass, he can't do so because Bella's work at his dick really distracts him, in a great way. "Oh Bella, I just can't hold it anymore," Anwar says.

Bella intensifies, making it even harder on him. He grabs Gigi's butt even more firmly and then there is the point of no return for Anwar; he comes so bad and fills up Bella completely with rough shakes. Bella swallows every drop of his pleasure.

Bella soon joins Gigi to sit on top of Anwar, and the girls dedicate to each other. Bella's soft lips kiss Gigi's and from the corner of her eye, Gigi sees how much Anwar is enjoying the view. Then Bella pushes Gigi into the corner of the couch. Kissing her breasts and nipples. Anwar teases Gigi's lower lips with his fingers. "Ohh, am I right here? Where is that clit of yours? Oh yes. Yes. I think I found it," Anwar tells Gigi.

Gigi moans. 'Yes, he found it,' she thinks.

Anwar massages Gigi's clit with his experienced fingers. Bella decides to help him, focusing on her vagina, making small circles around the edges, entering sometimes. They two watch her face going out of this world. They speed up. Gigi can't keep her voice down: "Aaaah oooh God damn ooh @)^#@*($^*$*(^@*(%@$@$&*@@." She shakes and comes. What a joy. Gigi needs a breather. But no, that's not according to Anwar's plan. This girl can come again. He keeps stimulating her clit and Bella is enjoying the scene. Gigi doesn't believe it: "Anwar, I need a break, am I not getting any break?" Anwar just gives her a look full of mischief. She's not getting a break. Anwar keeps fingering Gigi and massaging her clit. Faster and faster. Bella decides to try some spots around under her vagina this time, interchanging with kissing the edges. Gigi feels to her own surprise another build-up in her body. Her clit is so sensitive but she feels she's coming again. She starts moaning. God oh God these two make her go crazy. Gigi feels the energy coming to a climax. Bella and Anwar look at each other and they nod. Bella opens Gigi's legs further and Anwar gets up and puts his hard dick inside Gigi. Bella licks Gigi's clit as Anwar is thrusting like his life depends on it. "Oh god, Bella, Anwar, I'm coming sooooooonn."

"Yes baby, so am I," Anwar says as Bella climbs on top of Gigi and kisses her, while Anwar holds both girls as he's thrusting. And then aahhhh both Gigi and Anwar come.

"That was so intense guys, aaargghhh," Gigi sighs.

"Double fun. Let's see if we can make this triple fun," Anwar suggests.

Bella and Gigi are very much open to triple fun. Bella will be the center of fun, this time. Laying in 69, the girls pleasure each other. Bella being on top, fucked from behind by Anwar. What a perfect position to be in, Bella thinks. God oh god. Anwar fucks Bella so hard, who is licking Gigi's clit, who is kissing Bella's vagina. Gigi feels she's getting so excited she automatically squeezes her legs together, afraid to squirt in Bella's face. "Open those legs, I'm not done yet," Bella commands.

"But I might squirt," Gigi replies.

"Oh, I will happily kiss that from your pussy Gigi, Anwar comforts her."

Gigi opens and Bella continues. And then it goes, Gigi comes and Anwar puts his hand between her lips and feels her shake. After she's done he licks his fingers. "Oh Gigi, that taste like more." But then he's close to his own peak. Thrusting faster in Bella and then "Oh lord I'm coming soon", he screams. He thrusts hard and then pulls his dicks out of Bella. The girls turn around and sit next to each other, mouths open. Anwar syringes in them, so much they can just barely take it. Bella is horny as fuck. She loves to swallow. Gigi and Anwar look at each other and nod. They pick Bella up and put her on the couch. Anwar kisses her passionately as Gigi fingers her and licks her inside as deep as she can.

"Oh Gigi damnit," Bella moans. They change positions. Gigi sits next to Bella, kissing her and Anwar pushes her knees to her ears, finishing things off with some of the deepest thrusts she could imagine. Bella feels she will squirt as well. "Omg Anwar yes yes yes", grabbing the blanket on the couch with her left hand and Gigi with her right hand. "OMFG YES." Bella arches her back and there it goes, shaking her full body, syringing all her excitement all over her inner thighs. This was just beyond. With tense pussies and a worn out dick the three crawl in the corner of the big couch for a final cuddle.

"We really made the most of this night, didn't we girls?"

"We for sure did," Bella and Gigi agree.