Sexy Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Sadie quickly proved just how flexible she really was. Once she could finally catch her breath again, she turned and slid herself down over my body till she had my cock buried in her mouth, with her pussy sitting on my face. I couldn't believe the first time I was getting to enjoy a dirty session of sixty-nine was with my kinky mother-in-law blowing the hell out of my cock, while I feasted on her juicy little peach.

But over the next few weeks, even with Sadie staying with me, we still took care of what we had to. Working for the town, I did a lot of meetings online, and got all my work done, while Sadie taught her fitness classes the same way. So, we both managed to work our jobs from home. But once we were done for the day, we'd both start smiling, strip each other off and then play until we were spent, exploring everything we could think of to do to each other.

Which had me almost forgetting about the fact we were in lockdown, and that the woman whose pussy was now squeezing around my cock just happened to be my wife's mother.

Funny how life turns out sometimes, the way it can deal you a hand you never expected, and all your plans seem to fall apart. But I was starting to feel that what I had with Sadie was more than just an illicit fling.

I'd heard when the going gets tough that families stick together. So, the way I looked at it, we were just doing our part to keep it in the family. And whenever this pandemic thing ended I had feeling we'd still be together, and hopefully for a long time to come. Because when you've got a mother-in-law as hot and willing and as sweet as Sadie you sure as hell don't take her for granted and you do your best to keep her just as happy as she keeps you.

Tina called one day and hinted that she'd like talk about getting back together. Seems it didn't work out with her boss. But I just told her I was happy in my new life and she might want to look into being faithful with the next guy she married. Because Sadie and I have something that might be hard for other people to understand, but lately its feeling more like a real life romance that hopefully over time might end up blossoming into something even more...

12