All Comments on 'Sexy Sadie'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sex with Sadie

I enjoyed reading your story and was happy not to have the flow disrupted by poor spelling or bad grammar, as with so many other stories.

The unfolding of the story was well put together and made this an easy read, honestly leaving me wishing I had a mother in law like that. Sadie was an enticing woman, to be sure.

What could have been fun at the end, just to stab the ex in the heart, the two sending Tina a picture of the new couple engaged in hot sex, both giving her the finger...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fun and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The mom has to get pregnant

nixongnixongalmost 4 years ago
My kinda story

Yesss. Definitely. It had me engrossed totally. Enjoyed it, all the way thru.

CanadianMCanadianMalmost 4 years ago
Fun Story

A nice read, a fun story with good sex and a hint of more Sadie stories to come...

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 4 years ago

Wow - what a fun sexy rocking rollercoaster of a ride. Aphrodite's got nothing on Sadie - what a goddess! Thanks much *****

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishalmost 4 years ago
Good read

It is spelled e-x-q-u-i-s-i-t-e not whatever the hell you came up with. There were a couple of other misused words as well - "then" instead of "them", etc. Yes, you need to have someone edit your work. It will get you better ratings for sure.

akindman22015akindman22015almost 4 years ago
Enjoyable Story

This is my first story of yours I have read. Now looking forward to many more.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 4 years ago
Lovely.

In chapter 2, Sadie, understanding that her daughter is a submissive slut, suggests that he offer Tina a very humiliating chance to get back in his good graces by servicing them both as a sex slave. Since this exactly what Tina wanted in the first place (she cheated because he was too nice to her) it works out well. Tina is regularly used, lovingly abused (just the way she wants to be) and perhaps even "pimped" out to his friends in ch3.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Nice Story

Pretty hot and a fun read. I hope there is a follow-up after the lockdown ends.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More....More...More chapters

I love this story. Cheaters never win. U got to continue this story. Especially since Tina wanted to talk. The boss thing not working out. She needs to know mom slide in and took her man after she discarded him. Putting this story on my watch list !!!!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Having trouble with sexy and leopard print in the same sentence.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezeralmost 4 years ago
In-Laws Can be Helpful

Great little story, wish I had in-laws that provided that kind of support and came around more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Left out

Why not finish the story? Tell us how Tina finds out how happy they are together. Rub it in a little.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Set up well for a part 2

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****HOT read great sex. Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayover 2 years ago

Found you through the mature section, started for the excellent writing and feel rewarded how often you appreciate redheads in your work. Another great job. Thank you.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years agoAuthor

Sexy Sadie's adventures continue in Sexy Sadie's Valentine's Day.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

11/10 N-69 Masques!!!!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(4/20/2022) Okay..., this was way too short. But I see that Sadie has a valentine's Day adventure. So, I forgive you. But that's only if they stay together. Wifey can use the spare bedroom since she's been deposed by Momma and regulated to concubine status. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FTDS

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

HOT, very hot 🔥 😍 😋 😜

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot story!! 5⭐

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Good one, nicely written, good detailed plot

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The mother in law -FUCK NO!!!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

Only had one M-I-L and she was not someone I would do no matter what. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Not bad

🙊🙈🙉💨🥱😶

divertx2divertx26 months ago

I found this was so good to read I have had some wonderful times.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Could have been a great story, but leaving out any description of the aftermath towards the selfishness of the stupid so-called wife and her scumbag predator just leaves it hanging and insipid. If you're going to write, take a stand for something. Make a statement, make your writing have some meaning. If you're not visiting some serious accountability on the ugliness in the antagonist characters, you're not doing well for your readers. The way you write it, you're just enabling and encouraging the female dogs to run around loose out there and think there won't be any consequences. And yes, just having her new fling not work out is not a consequence. This needs serious punishment on both individuals to give it any sort of balance.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too bad he couldn't ut his son or daughter in her belly. She proved she's his wife, his REAL WIFE!! Please write another chapter, so we know what happened with Sadie, his real wife...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest entry will be published on March 24 in Mature, and I hope you enjoy it. What a pleasant surprise to discover that 'Surprise Valenti...