Sexy Showoff Wife

Story Info
Afternoon at the mall with my sexy wife.
1.3k words
3.79
11.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
r679fl
r679fl
1 Followers

I love it when my wife wears revealing clothes in public. She knows that I love this and often dresses to show. Other times, she is not as aware how revealing and sexy her outfit is, which also is a turn on. If anyone is interested this tame, true story I might write about other times,

We are in our late 40s now and still having fun. This story is from our early marriage, around the age of 25 or 26.

My wife looked stunning, wearing her thin pale-green short sundress with a white flower pattern. I loved this dress because it was see-through and, in the right light almost sheer. She was wearing white sandals had painted her toenails bright pink.

We were planning to go shopping. I checked on her and she was finishing up her hair. I ran my hands down her hips and told her I wanted to pick out a thong for her to wear. Digging through her panty drawer I picked out a Cosebella sheer white thong (which I knew would totally show through her dress). She looked at me, rolled her eyes when I handed it to her, pulled off her pink thong (throwing it at me), and stepped into the one I picked out.

It was a quick drive to the mall, and I got a good parking spot. As we walked to the entrance, she asked if I locked the car. I hadn't, so turned to lock with the fob as she continued walking ahead of me. When I turned back around, I saw the sunlight hitting her perfectly. Her little white thong was super visible, and I could see her thigh gap with the sun light shining through. This was back in the late 90's and cell phone cams barely functioned. That would have been an amazing video in 4k!

As always, our first stop was at a restaurant for an appetizer and a couple drinks at the bar. As we sat and drank our margaritas, I kept trying to get her to flash me her panties. We were at the end of the bar, so no one could really see. While working on our second Margarita she got that look in her eye, and uncrossed her legs, giving me a great view. While her pussy is lasered completely now, in those days she shaved her pussy lips and left a 3x1 inch patch about her pussy (90s). I was loving the clear view of her perfect pussy lips and dark blonde landing strip. My cock started growing down the leg of my shorts, which I made sure to point out to her. She leaned forward, gave me a kiss and recrossed her legs. This was essentially our shopping ritual which we continue to this day.

We were shopping for work clothes for her, not my favorite. However, she would keep me entertained by leaving the the curtain a little open while I sat outside on a bench and getting creative with the work clothes she was trying on. The Macy's lady that was helping was entertained by us. She would tell my wife that she was lucky to have a husband that would go shopping with her and tell me that my wife is gorgeous. My wife decided on a black suit jacket with matching pants and modeled it in a white, shapeless blouse that she had grabbed.

Obviously aware of our little game, the Macy's lady started picking out blouses for her to try on with the black jacket and pants. She handed the blouses to my wife giving me a quick view of my wife in her bra and pants, before she could come out, an older couple (eesh...probably early 40s) came the dressing room area. His wife went into the dressing room while he sat on the bench opposite me. My wife appeared out of her room wearing a cream-colored blouse that the lady had picked out. it was super thin, and I could see her white bra through it.

(Since I didn't describe her bra earlier: like the sheer thong, this was also from Cosebella and fit her perfect with her dark pink nipples showing through.)

The Macy's lady and I both agreed that she needed a size smaller, so she went grab it and I followed her. We picked 3 other blouses, all way to sexy for work (at least with that bra). As we walked back, I could see the other guy had a decent angle on my wife's dressing room from a mirror. He saw me catch him and looked away as my wife opened up the curtain and took the blouses from the Macys lady she looked so fucking hot in her tight little business pants and her white sheer bra. She saw me staring and gave me that "watch this" look before closing the curtain.

She came out in the smaller blouse with the jacket on and showed me and the lady. I asked her to show me without the jacket, knowing how sexy it was going to look. She handed the jacket to the Macy's lady and turned to me. The blouse was stretchy, tight, and thin. Her nipples were on full display, and she turned to look in the mirror from different angles while me, the lady and the other guy took in the show. I was getting turned on watching her showing off. I assumed she was to as she decided not to try on the other blouses, and get the cream colored one. We paid and left walking back to the bar for another drink before heading home. I was loving the attention she was getting, with the say the light was hitting her, you could see the outline of her thong from the front as well as between her ass cheeks.

We and another drink and talked about how she was teasing me and what the sales lady said to me and what the old guy had seen. Funny thing is his wife never came back out through that whole episode. I embellished the story, telling her that when she was changing back to her dress, the curtain was open, and he had an angle where he could see her shaved pussy lips through the sheer thong.

When we got back to the car, I opened her door for her, and she put the bags in the back seat folding the front seat forward to do so. Her dress was up to her ass cheeks, and I ran my hand over her ass and my middle finger over her panty covered pussy from behind. She was wet and pushed back into me. It was starting to get dark, I hopped in the driver's seat, started making out with her before she pulled my cock out. As we always did in that car. She would have to get on her knees to be able to lean over the console to suck my cock, with her ass at window height.

As she was licking my cock from my balls to my head, I had her dress up to her ass and was rubbing her pussy through her thong. She started going moaning as I pulled her thong up her pussy lips and slid her dress all the way over her ass and hips. I started telling her what a little tease slut she was today while she pushed her ass against my hand...pulling her thong the side I started telling her that if anyone walked by they would see her slut ass in the air. Just hoping someone would walk by was getting me close to coming as I started fingering her pussy and asshole at the same time. I shot my load in her mouth and then got two hands on her one rubbing her clit while finger fucking her from behind. She came hard and quickly. We looked around and saw no one and went back home.

r679fl
r679fl
1 Followers