Sexy Sister-In-Law

Story Info
A fight over the remote turns into fun on the floor.
1.2k words
4.27
31.6k
45
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the football game on when my sister-in-law, Roxie walked in front of me, wiggling her ass. The redhead looked damn sexy in her tiny t-shirt, bare belly and a skirt so short I could see the candy store.

She grabbed the remote and turned the TV to a reality show. "No you don't Roxie. My house--my rules!" I took the remote.

Roxie snatched it out of my hand, turned the channel, and hid the remote behind her butt. Roxie shook her boobs and stuck out her tongue. "You loser!"

"You twat!" I lunged at her, and we fell to the floor wrestling for the remote. Soon I pushed Roxie on her back and noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Her plump tits jiggled around as her stiff nipples poked out.

"Fuck you!" Roxie yelled. "If you want it you gotta take it."

"Take what? The TV remote or...?" Roxie slapped my face and jumped on top. I tried to get up, but Roxie held me down. As we struggled her twat mound ground against my swollen lump.

I pretended to fight, humping hard against Roxie's mound, feeling it quiver. We both panted and humped until her body shook...I watched her face twist in a hard orgasm. I couldn't believe it!

Roxie's green eyes opened wide as she blushed. "I-I've been horny since my divorce." She jumped up but fell when my hand grabbed her ankle. I flipped Roxie over. "My turn on top."

Trying to get away Roxie twisted and squirmed, making her skirt slide up. I saw her pink panties with tufts of curly red pubes poking out the sides.

"Stop staring at my twat hair!"

I grabbed the TV remote. Roxie jerked it away again, throwing her arms up over her head. As she did her tiny t-shirt pulled up, letting her fat boobs bounce out. Two jiggling mounds topped with rock-hard nips. Now I was rock hard too.

Giving up on the remote I held Roxie down by her naked boobs. She didn't stop me as my boner rubbed along the cleft in her panties. Roxie cooed and raised her hips up a bit, letting me wedge between her thighs.

I kissed her... Then reality hit-- I just kissed my sister-in-law! Fuck! My face burned red, and I jumped up. Roxie lay there half-naked, and giggling. "Your thing's sticking out."

Oops. My cockhead poked up from my waistband. The swollen knob oozed with a drop of pre-cum. Roxie licked her lips and spread her smooth legs. "Don't you want it? Come take it." She dangled the remote above her head teasing me.

"Damn right I do, and I'm going to take it!"

She giggled. "Promises, promises."

"Dammit!" I ripped off Roxie's panties, exposing her fiery red pussy and glistening pink slit. She giggled and covered herself, playing pussy-peek-a-boo.

But I was too horny for games. Grabbing Roxie's ankles I spread her legs so wide her pussy lips opened. Roxie breathed hard as I stared into her open hole. I yanked out my long erection.

"Oh-oh my gawd, you are huge! Just like sis said." Roxie stammered. "P-put that thing back in your pants. Th-that's enough messing around."

"I agree. NO more messing around. It's time for business. Fuck business!" I moved over her naked body, aiming my boner at her furry-fuck hole.

"STOP IT! We can't do this, I'm your frikin' sister-in-law." She shut her thighs.

"Spread yourself NOW!"

Roxie slapped me, so I slapped her back. "Dammit, I know how to Tame a Twat!" Forcing my sister-in-law's legs apart, my mouth dropped between her thighs, giving her a cunt-sucking kiss. Then my tongue lapped at her squirming slit.

"Stop it. Don't lick me!" Too late. Roxie's cunt tasted like her sister's. My tongue stabbed into her hole, and I nibbled on her labia. "Oh-my-gawd, you're eating my frikin' pussy!" Roxie's fingers gripped my hair as my tongue flicked her clit with butterfly kisses.

"Oh, that's it... bite my clit!" I nibbled her swollen clit and sucked it into my teeth--My horny sis-in-law exploded in orgasm!" Her spasming pussy clenched my tongue as I sucked her juices.

"Roxie are you ready for cock?"

"...no." She shook her head, moving back. But I grabbed her tits and drove my cock into her wet cunt. Roxie wriggled like a hooked fish, but my dick pushed deep into her fuck-folds

Sucking her tits, I chewed on Roxie's rubbery nipples. And after a bit of hard fucking, Roxie moaned as her cunt muscles tightened around my shaft. Rearing back I rammed my cock so deep it hit bottom.

"NOT SO HARD!" She screamed, but her pussy loved it hard. Roxie's hips jerked up, meeting my cock thrusts with her burning cunt. She roared like a she-beast. "FUCKING FUCK...OHH... FUCK ME!"

Roxie was a way better screw than her sister. I banged away at her with my balls slapping her ass cheeks. She grunted with each cock stab. My balls tightened as I hammered her harder.

"WAIT! Don't cum inside me! I'm not on the pill!"

"TOO LATE!!" My cock exploded into Roxie's pink tunnel making her climax again. Her pussy muscles tugged at my prick, milking out every drop of baby juice. We had a long, tongue-sucking kiss.

My sister-in-law was too tired to close her legs. She lifted her head and watched my sperm leak out of her swollen pussy and onto the carpet. "If you knocked me up...would I give birth to my own cousin?"

I shook my head. Roxie giggled, "Dude you fucked me RAW! Now I know why my sister squeals all night." I pulled up my shorts. "Wait, I have to clean you up." My sister-in-law got on her knees and popped my slimy prick into her mouth.

Roxie licked my prick clean, then her tongue cleaned the cum slime off my balls. "That's what a girl is supposed to do for her guy."

"I'm your guy now?" Before Roxie answered, we heard my wife's car drive up. After Roxie's ' cleaning, ' I quickly pulled on my shorts, with my prick still half erect.

Roxie threw on her clothes and slipped on her panties just as the front door opened. We plopped on the sofa, watching TV as if nothing had happened.

My wife walked in. "Hey, what's that white spot. Did someone spill mayonnaise on my new carpet?"

Roxie giggled. "I had a big hot dog... I guess some mayo leaked out of my...um...buns. I'll clean it up."

"Roxie, I picked up your birth control pills. But, you don't have a boyfriend, so why do you need them?"

"Oh, just in case something pops up." Roxie looked at me. "Something stiff."

Wifey left for her hair appointment, and I rubbed Roxie's thigh. "Sweetie we have unfinished business. My hand slid under her skirt, into her sopping wet pussy and I tickled Roxie's clit until she squirmed.

"Okay-okay Mr. Horny. But first I have to clean up my mess." I watched the redhead bend over and lap up the gooey cum spot on the carpet. As she licked Roxie lifted her skirt, wiggling her panty-clad butt.

Wow... I was so hard my cock could hammer nails. And it wanted to hammer Roxie's rump.

Roxie pulled on her bullet nipples. "I'm not on the pill yet. Maybe we could have some butt-fuck business? Would your big boner like to pound my tiny anus?"

"YES, bend over." A minute later, I watched the football game while screwing my sister-in-law's sweet little ass... Life doesn't get any better than that!