Sexy Sisters Tease Stingy Stepdad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy met us about halfway through the showroom and handed us the keys. "Each is full of fuel and ready to go," she announced.

"So I'll see you at home then?" Paul asked hopefully.

"Sure, we'll see you at home on Sunday, Daddy." I answered.

"What?" he asked desperately, "It's only Friday."

"Of course it is, silly," Phoebe answered, "But we have these new cars so we are going on a quick weekend getaway."

"Well, yes," he answered. "But, I need you this weekend."

"Of course you do, Daddy, "Phoebe replied while smiling, "It has been a long time for you, and it could prove to be very tempting to be home alone, with access to all of my and Phoebe's silk clothes, heels and nylons. We also have lotions and oils available in our bathroom. You can go home and quickly pleasure yourself, or see if you can hold out until we come back. You could even just wait for mom on Monday."

I turned and climbed in my car, started it up, and called out, "But, it's up to you, Daddy; have a good weekend."

I backed the car up, then followed Phoebe out of the parking lot, leaving him alone, having been brought nearly to orgasm several times in the past hour and with all of the thoughts of going home to our soft clothes, lotions and oils that I had just placed in his mind.

"He doesn't have a chance of making it until Sunday," I thought as I drove away.

The End

However, Suzy and Paulie's story continues in "Sexy Suzy Strips to Sell Cars" which can be found in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur section!

Note: This story is a rewrite of one of my stories in the fetish section. I received a request from a fan who asked if I could please rewrite it as in incest/taboo story, so I obliged. I hope you like it. I'm planning on leaving the other up as well, so both versions will be here.

12