Sexy Stepmom in Red Leather Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he made the first move to sexually seduce her, would she allow him to take her to bed to have a night of incestuous sex with her? Would she allow him to fingerfuck her pussy while licking her pussy? Would she allow him to give her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue? Would she allow him to take her to bed and make sweet, slow love to her? Would she allow him to take her to bed to fuck her hard and fast and give her a second sexual orgasm with his cock?

'You bet. All of the above,' she thought. 'If only he would, I would. If only he'd eat my pussy, I'd suck his cock. If only he'd make love to me, I'd make love to him. If only, he'd fuck me, I'd fuck him.'

She imagined John masturbating her pussy while making out with her. She imagined her stepson licking her cunt while fingering her cunt. She imagined her husband's son allowing her to stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck her cock. She imagined him making love to her before fucking her. Returning his sexual, incestuous lust, if only she could she'd take him to bed for a night of wildly forbidden and incestuous sex.

* * * * *

Closer to forty than she was to thirty, in three, short years, she'd be forty-years-old. Not all that long ago, she fondly remembered her 30th birthday party, a big deal back then turning 30-years-old. Surrounded by naked strippers, her friends took her to a CFNM strip club where she was the center of attention. She sucked enough whipped cream from hard, erect cocks to give her a sugar high. Now, except for her loving stepson, no one even remembered her birthdays, not even her husband.

Soon to be a middle-aged, mature woman, who would want her then with her looks fading and her body sagging? She had a chance to find love when she was younger but what she found instead, settled for, and married was a man who was a drunk and a philanderer. Meanwhile, turning her head the wrong way, she was home alone with a young stud who obviously sexually desired her and wanted her in the way that she needed to be sexually desired and wanted.

Instead of having sex with him, she was intent on sexually teasing him. Not only did she know that her stepson, John, was sexually attracted to her but also Elizabeth knew that her stepson loved form fitting leather as much as he loved frilly lace. Something she played up for all that it was worth, leather and lace go well together on a woman with a sexy and shapely body and a pretty face. As if a second skin, whatever leather she wore, fit her like a glove.

Instead of toning it down and being more respectable and responsible, as if she was a Dominatrix in training and he had a fetish for leather, because of his obvious sexual attraction to her in leather, she wore lots of leather. Playing to his affinity for skin tight leather, she had leather pants, leather skirts, leather vests, leather jackets, leather coats, and dozens of high heeled, leather shoes. Along with his affinity for leather, he had an attraction for her panties and bras too. She couldn't count how many times she found a pair of her panties in his room, her bras moved in her lingerie drawer, or taken from her laundry basket.

'Sometimes I feel as if leather is my second skin,' thought Elizabeth to herself when wearing leather and looking at herself in the mirror. 'When not wearing leather, as if I was a whore in a whorehouse, sometimes, I wish I could hang around the house wearing nothing more than a bra, panties, stockings, garters, and high heels. At least I'm sexually brazen enough to wear my sexy nightgowns around him without the modesty of wearing a robe. Sometimes I wish he'd hang around the house wearing nothing more than his briefs that showed his bulging erection. If only he'd make a pass at me, I'd have sex with him.'

Yet, more than wearing the sexy feel of leather just for herself, she wore leather for her stepson. With him able to imagine holding her and kissing her while touching and feeling her everywhere, wearing leather was her subtle way to sexually tease him without having to strip naked and have illicit sex. With him able to see every shapely curve of her sexy body, wearing leather was her subtle way to sexually seduce him without having to go all the way.

Without her having to stroke his cock, suck his cock, and/or fuck his cock, wearing leather was her subtle way to inspire his need to masturbate over her while imagining her naked and having sex with her. She loved the way he looked at her when she wore tight, form fitting leather. With him already sexually attracted to her, he was even more sexually attracted to her when she wore leather. Adding to his sexual attraction, when wearing her short, tight leather skirt, she loved flashing him her bright, white panties when crossing and uncrossing her legs.

'I like the idea of him masturbating over me. I wish I could watch him stroke his cock. I wish I could watch him cum. I wish I could put my mouth on his prick just as he ejaculated his warm, oozy load of cum,' she thought. 'With me masturbating over him, I wish he could watch me rub my clit, fingerfuck my warm, wet pussy, and finger my hard, erect nipples. In the way that I'd love to watch him cum, I wish he could watch me cum too. If we can't have incestuous sex, perhaps we could masturbate ourselves together.'

Wearing form fitting leather made her look not only sexy but also dangerous. As much as she liked looking sexy, she liked looking dangerous. While maintaining her innocence, she enjoyed playing the incestuous whore without having to be one. While stoking his sexual fantasy, she enjoyed giving him the appearance of her giving him sex without her giving him sex. With Catwoman one of her favorite movie characters of all time, she could see herself dressed all in black leather with high heeled boots and whip in hand.

'Meow,' she thought while looking at herself in her mirror.

* * * * *

Difficult not to notice, she knew he stared at her shapely leather, clad ass with sexual lust and incestuous desire. Unlike his father who paid her little or no sexual attention at all, his son would be all over her if only she gave him the chance. No doubt, his reason to stare longer and harder, John always complimented her whenever she wore her skintight, black, leather pants. Even though they weren't blood related and mother and son by birth, they lived in the same house making whatever sexual relationship they were thinking of having not only incestuous but also forbidden.

'Even though I know he'd love to see me naked, other than just a quick flash, I can't allow him to see me naked. Even though I know he'd loved to touch, feel, and fondle my naked body, I'd never allow him to touch, feel, and fondle my naked body. Even though I know he'd love to have sex with me, I can't have sex with my stepson,' thought Elizabeth. 'Even though, sometimes, I want to have sex with him as much as he'd, no doubt, want to have sex with me, I can't have sex with him.'

Her reminder of sexual control was as much for herself as it was for her stepson. Yet, she knew that them coming together and having sex one day was inevitable. As if there was something in the air that magically and mystically drew them together, she knew it was something that they couldn't continue to control and resist for much longer. With her husband never around, as if they were a perfect sexual match, not only were they meant to be together, they were both as lonely as they were horny and sexually frustrated.

'John seeing me naked and me seeing him naked would be wrong. Him having sex with me and me having sex with him would be nasty. Allowing him to sexually touch me, feel me, and fondle me while kissing me is forbidden. With me married to his father, making love to him, sucking him, and fucking him is not only illicit but also incestuous,' she thought as her reminder to keep her sexual lust for her stepson in check and to herself.

In the way he stared at her red, leather clad ass with lustful desire, obviously, he wanted to feel her red, leather clad ass, squeeze her red, leather clad ass, and spank her red, leather clad ass. In the sexual way that he stared at her, he made her feel wanted romantically and desired sexually. With her the continual focus of his sexual attention and incestuous lust, he made her feel young again, not that she was old. Yet, with her husband no longer paying sexual attention to her because of all of the whores he had wherever he traveled, she was sexually tempted to go where a stepmother should never sexually go with her stepson.

'I'm so ready to have sex with John. I'm so ready to make out with him while allowing him to touch me and feel me everywhere while stripping me naked. I'm so ready to suck him and fuck him,' she thought while imagining having sex with her stepson.

Yet, even though she imagined kissing him while allowing him to feel her through her clothes, something she'd never do, she'd never have sex with him. She couldn't have sex with him. Having sex with him would be wrong. Frustratingly, sexually teasing him was one thing but having incestuous sex with him was something else entirely. Sexually teasing him was as far as she'd go. With her not as oblivious or dumb as she pretended to be, with them living in the same house, she knew that he masturbated over her while imagining her naked and having sex with her.

Encouraging him to masturbate over her, she masturbated herself while imagining him masturbating over her. She masturbated herself while imagining seeing his cock, touching his cock, stroking his cock, sucking his cock, and fucking his cock. She masturbated herself while imagining him seeing her naked while touching and feeling everywhere he should never touch and feel his father's wife. She masturbated over him feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, rubbing her clit, finger fucking her pussy, and eating her cunt before making love to her and before fucking her.

'I'm so horny,' thought Elizabeth whenever alone with her stepson. 'I wish he'd kiss me. I wish he'd touch me. I wish he'd make the first move. If only he'd make the first sexual move, I'd make the rest of the incestuous moves.'

* * * * *

Sometimes, when overwhelmed with horniness and sexual frustration, she couldn't resist the uncontrollable urge to flash him. She loved sexually teasing him. She loved making him as incestuously horny as she was. She loved showing him parts of her forbidden body that he should never see. She loved teasing him not only by flashing him her bra and panties but also when flashing him her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass.

'I'm so frigging horny. What is he waiting for? Kiss me already. Touch me and feel me. Make love to me,' she thought.

When sitting across from him while reading, with her sitting lower on the couch and him sitting higher in his father's chair, she gradually parted her knees wide enough for him to see what he shouldn't see. Acting like the dumb blonde that she wasn't and acting as if she was oblivious to his sexual stare, she'd open her knees wider and wider until she was sitting like a drunken sailor. With her panty clad pussy slit, camel toe, and pussy mound totally exposed to him, she wished he'd make his move but he never did.

Continuing her sexual teasing, she had no problem giving him masturbation fodder by flashing him deliberate up-skirt peeks of her bright, white, bikini panties while making her flashes appear unintentional. When leaning over him to talk to him or to hug him, she had no problem giving him deliberate down-blouse views of her long line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut bra, again, while making her flashes appear accidental. Always leaning longer and lower than need be whenever serving him breakfast, lunch, or dinner, she made sure that he got a good, long, down-nightgown look at her naked tits and erect nipples too. The longer he looked and the harder he stared, the more she'd intentionally show him.

Walking around him in her sexy, short, sheer, and low-cut nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe, was one of her favorite flashing things to do. She pretended not to know that he could see as much of her naked body that he was seeing. Obviously, he wanted to see as much as she was willing to show. It sexually excited her enough to masturbate herself when giving him up-nightgown peeks of her blonde, trimmed pussy and down-nightgown views of her big, naked breasts, areolas, and nipples.

Knowing that he could see nearly all of her sexy, shapely, and nearly naked body, she loved standing in the darkened kitchen and opening the refrigerator door. As if she was a stripper onstage under the bright light of a spotlight, the light from the refrigerator passed through her nightgown to make her appear as if she was naked. She did the same thing in a darkened living room when standing in front of the TV. Ready to flash him as if she was standing there naked, she loved opening the drapes in the early morning. With the bright, sunlight illuminating her naked body beneath her nightgown, she loved watching the sexually excited look on his face.

With her an exhibitionist and him an obvious voyeur, he made her nipples hard and her pussy wet in the way that she made his cock hard when he stared at her panties, bra, naked pussy, and naked tits. Nonetheless, her resistance to having sex with her stepson, she seemingly dared him to feel her ass, squeeze her ass, and spank her ass while French kissing her. Why else would she wear a tight, form fitting, red, leather skirt, if she didn't want him to kiss her while touching her, feeling her, squeezing her, and spanking her ass?

As if he was mesmerized by the shape of her ass and hypnotized by the sexy clothes she wore, he sexually excited her with his unbroken stare. Taking two to play this incestuously sexual game of voyeurism and exhibitionism, sometimes when she was horny and feeling unloved, she was tempted to rub her leather clad ass in his face. Sometimes wishing he'd give into his sexual temptation, he seemed tempted feel her leather clad ass, squeeze her leather clad ass, slap her leather clad ass, and spank her leather clad ass. If only he knew that if he made the first sexual move, she'd reciprocate and make all the rest of the incestuous moves.

If only he'd wallop her leather clad ass, she'd let him pull her over his knees and spank her leather clad ass. If only he knew that she'd love to be spanked while wearing her leather pants or her leather skirt, she wondered what he'd say. She loved being sexually dominated by a man. She'd loved to be sexually dominated by her stepson.

While feebly protesting him kissing her while touching and feeling her, she'd loved being sexually taken. She'd loved to be stripped naked by her stepson. She'd love to be forced to give him all the sex that he wants her to give him and that she'd love to give him. If only he made the first move, she'd allow him to have his wicked, incestuous way with her naked body.

'Kiss me, John. Touch me. Feel me. Make a pass at me. Strip me naked and fuck me,' she thought. 'After flashing him every day, I don't know how else to make him sexually seduce me.'

If only he knew she wished he'd force her to do dirty, naughty, and nasty sexual things, she wondered that he'd do. She wondered what he'd say. Now that his father wasn't around, with her always feeling so very horny and sexually frustrated, she was becoming such a whore for his son. If only he'd kiss her while touching and feeling her through her clothes, she'd return his kiss while touching and feeling him through his clothes too. Giving him more than subtle sexual hints, she dressed as provocatively as she could without being absurdly, sexually obvious.

As if she was an 18th century, tavern wench, she always wore her low-cut white, peasant blouse, the one with the wide, lace collar, and the oversized, lace sleeves that showed her long line of cleavage with those tight, leather pants. Leather and lace, she loved that sexy combination too, which is why she wore her frilly, lace handbag dangling from her shoulder whenever wearing her form fitting, red, leather dress that molded her ass and shaped breasts. With his favorite color red, she matched his ruby red, Mustang GT.

For sure, pretending she was his girlfriend and/or his lover, with her dressed in leather and with her long, lush, natural blonde hair blowing in the wind, she'd look good with him driving her around town in his car. If she dared have him take her parking, she'd even look good, albeit a bit cramped, in his backseat topless or naked. She'd look good with her long, shapely legs spread and dangling out his car window while they had sex. Yet, getting way ahead of herself, they weren't there yet. They weren't lovers. Not even a couple yet, if they were anything, they were stepmother and stepson.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12