Sexy Stepmom in Red Leather Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did she look sexy enough, hot enough, and dangerous enough to sexually excite him and invite him enough to make a sexual pass at her? Could he get passed the fact that she was his stepmother and he was her stepson. Or, in the way that the thought of having forbidden sex with her stepson sexually excited her, does the thought of having sex with his stepmother sexually excite him enough to want to have sex with her? Would he be wild with sexual passion and lustful desire to want to have forbidden sex with his nearly naked stepmother while she was wearing her red, leather dress?

When John wasn't staring at the impressions her bra clad breasts made in her red, leather dress, he was staring at her legs. Adding to his sexual excitement, to his horniness, and to his sexual frustration, when she wasn't flashing him her cleavage and her brassiere in down-blouse views, she flashed him her naked pussy by slowly and seductively crossing her long, shapely legs. Acting unaware that she was flashing him her glistening wet, naked pussy, she loved playing Miss Innocent.

Now that she wasn't wearing panties, no longer feeling like his mature stepmother, she felt as sexy as she felt like a whore. As if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, so easy for her to do with him totally focused on her and on seeing what he could see of her cunt, she loved sexually teasing him by flashing him her naked pussy. Judging by the bulge in his pants, flashing him her naked pussy made her as wet with sexual desire as it made him hard with incestuous lust.

'Kiss me, John. Kiss me while fingering my pussy,' she thought. 'Fingerfuck my cunt, John. Fingerfuck your stepmother while kissing her.'

With her long, lush, naturally, blonde hair perfectly coiffed, her makeup expertly applied, and this tight, red, leather dress complimented by red, leather, high heel shoes and her white, lace handbag, she looked sexy. If the red, leather dress and her natural, blonde hair wasn't enough to get a man's attention, she wore bright, red lipstick. With her wearing blow me lipstick while wearing a blow me dress, what man wouldn't sexually want her? What man wouldn't want her to blow him? What man, including her stepson, especially her stepson, could sexually resist her?

* * * * *

Contrasting the red, leather dress was her long, lush, blonde hair and her big, blue eyes that sparkled like gemstones. If she looked like anyone she looked like Loni Anderson of old as Jennifer Marlowe reincarnated as the receptionist in WKRP Cincinnati. She knew that this outfit would get her stepson thinking more about her than about anyone else. Moreover, with her stepson thinking that she dressed to meet someone, she hoped to make him jealous enough to want her all to himself.

After making her entrance and making her way through the crowd of mostly interested, horny men, she took her seat at the bar. A real head turner, every man in the room noticed her. Every man in the room sexually wanted her, even her stepson, especially her stepson. Purposely picking this bar on this night, she knew this was the bar that he frequented on Friday nights after work. Wanting to give him a dramatic, sexy show, she knew he'd be here with his friends.

"Dude," said John's friend. "That sexy MILF of a woman who just entered the bar wearing that red, leather dress, isn't that your stepmom, Elizabeth? Wow! She looks so sexy. She looks so hot. I wish my mother looked like her. I'd definitely do her," he said.

She took her seat on a barstool at the bar and watched John through the mirror of the bar turn and stare at her. She wanted to show him what she looked like when not wearing her nightgown or her blouse and short skirt. She wanted to show him what she looked like all dressed up and when ready to have a sexy night on the town. She wanted to show him that she looked just as hot and just as sexy as one of the women who looked like her, walked like her, talked like her and laughed like her that he chose for sex.

Indeed, she did look hot. Indeed, she did look sexy. Obviously, curious to see what his father's wife would do, John watched man after man approach her and be turned away rejected. Where other men struck out, he was accepted. Other than his friends knowing who she was, if only the men at the bar knew that she was his stepmom, wouldn't they be surprised? Obviously curious why she was here and dressed so provocatively, he left his friends to approach Elizabeth.

"Mom?" He looked at her as if he was already undressing her with his eyes. He looked at her with sexual interest. He stared at her with incestuous lust. "What are you doing here?"

She gave him a sexy smile while staring at him as if he was her boyfriend.

"I was hoping to find you here. I hoped you'd give me ride home. I was supposed to meet someone, an old friend, for a drink at the bar across the street but he called to cancel at the last minute," she said lying. "All dressed up and no place to go, I've been stood up," she said with a sad frown.

Since she was married to and was preparing to divorce his father, Jim, having raised him, Elizabeth knew a lot about her stepson, John. Unlike his father, who kept secrets from her, there was little that she didn't know about his son. Unlike his father, mostly thanks to her, her stepson had grown to be a good, kind, caring, and loving, young man. Unlike his father, he'd make some lucky woman a good husband and their children a wonderful Dad one day.

* * * * *

When his father wasn't there to care, which was most of the time, when he wasn't working, drinking to an excess, or fucking whores, she took credit for raising his son as if she was a single mother. When he was too young to care for himself, she clothed him, fed him, and cleaned up after him. She took him to school and picked him up after. She took him to whatever after school programs and activities he had. She encouraged him to blossom, mature, and grow. She was solely responsible for making him the man that he was today.

She attended parent and teacher conferences. She arranged for summer camp. She searched for colleges and filled out college applications for him to attend. She took him to doctor, dentist, and hair cut appointments. She worried about him when he was sick and/or when he was out late. She did everything a mother would do for her son that his father was seldom home to do. Including loving him unconditionally, she did everything a stepmom would do for her stepson.

When his father wasn't there to love him, she loved him and took credit for that too. Showering him with compliments, attention, support, and affection as if he was her own blood, she tried everything she could for him not to grow up to emulate the drunken and cheating ways of his father. In this society of the #me too movement of women, she wanted him to respect women instead of mistreating them and sexually abusing them.

The only thing she couldn't do, something that his father needed to do, was to teach him how to physically make love to a woman. She could instruct him about the birds, the bees, and about sex, of course, yet, he may balk at talking to his stepmom about sex. Nonetheless, if she left his sexual education up to his father, she feared what his father would negatively say about women and specifically about her. According to his father, all women are bitches and whores. According to his father all women are put on Earth to be submissive to men and to do men's bidding.

Alas, with us all human and with no one perfect, we all have our demons to endure and crosses to bear. Now that she's home alone with her adult stepson, and feeling lonely, horny, and sexually frustrated, even John's stepmother had sexual temptations that were hard to resist. With him looking like a younger version of his father, that made it even more difficult for her to sexually resist him. If only he made a sexual pass at her, she'd allow him to have his wicked, sexual way with her.

With her still a young, beautiful, sexy, and sexual woman, desperate for the loving and sexual touch of a man, she thought about the forbidden. With them living in the same house and under the same roof, and with them in such close proximity to one another, she thought about the forbidden. She thought about having sex with her stepson. Easy for her to sexually seduce him, she thought about teaching him about sex with a hands-on, home school demonstration. Only, how would that look if someone was to discover that she had sex with her stepson under the guise of teaching him about sex?

Instead of instructing him and/or sexually seducing him, easing her horniness and sexual frustration, something she did with frequency, she masturbated herself while imagining having sex with him. While kissing the back of her hand and pretending her hand was John's lips, she imagined showing him how to French kiss a woman. While feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples, she imagined showing him where and how to touch a woman. While fingering her pussy and wishing she could lick her own pussy, with her a willing volunteer, she imagined showing him how to give a woman oral, sexual pleasure with his fingers, his tongue, and his mouth.

Returning the sexual favor of giving her stepson oral, sexual pleasure after she imagined him giving her oral, sexual pleasure, she stroked her dildo, while imagining stroking his cock. She sucked her dildo while imagining sucking his cock and giving him a blowjob. Then, stripping herself naked to look at herself in the mirror, she imagined exposing her topless and/or naked body to him before showing him how to make love to her.

'Make love to me, John. Lick my pussy while fingering my pussy. Make me cum. I need to cum. Fuck me, John. Pound my cunt with your big, erect prick. Then, after you fuck me, I'll suck you. I'll allow you to cum in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked breasts,' she thought while masturbating herself.

Only, something that hurt her head and broke her heart to do, deliberately standing before him naked was something she'd never do. As much as she wanted to see his reaction to him seeing her topless and/or naked, she'd never deliberately show her topless and/or naked body to her stepson without trying to make her nakedness appear unintentional. Again, even though she had the thoughts and even though it was so hard to resist, something she'd never do, she'd never have sex with her stepson. Nothing more than her forbidden, sexual fantasy, she'd never make love to him, fuck him, and/or suck him.

'As much as I'd like to and as much as I want to, I can't allow him to see me naked without making it appear accidental. As much as I'd like to and as much as I want to, I can't have sex with my stepson,' she thought while masturbating herself again instead. 'Yet, with my dildo not nearly the same, I wish I had my stepson's hard, hairy cock in my hot, horny hand, in my eager and willing mouth, and/or buried in my warm, wet pussy. If only he sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted him, we could be so happy together. If only he'd make a pass at me, I'd have sex with him.'

With him no longer a boy but a 22-year-old man, by the number of girlfriends he already had, undoubtedly, there wasn't anything that she could show him or teach him that he already didn't know. Like father like son, with his good looks and athletic body, just like his Dad, he was turning into a lady's man. After watching him with the women he brought home, unlike his Dad, he was always well-mannered, polite, and respectful of women. Something his father forgot to be after he married her, he was kind, thoughtful, and loving to women.

Now that she had seen how women should be treated through the eyes of her stepson, she wondered why she married his father. Different back then, with the advent of social media and the #metoo movement, smartphones, and sex more out in the open, men are more in tune with the needs, wants, and desires of women. Something they seldom were before, instead of only looking for and wanting women for one thing, sex and especially blowjobs, men are now more considerate and respectful when dating women. The bottom line is that no finally means no.

She swooned by the thought of her stepson treating her like a queen in the way that he treated his girlfriends. She swooned by the thought of him kissing her, touching her, and feeling her everywhere she wanted and needed to be touched and felt through her clothes. Having learned from her mistake in marrying his father, she wished she was an 18-year-old virgin again. If she was, she'd marry John instead of his father, Michael.

If her role in life was to be John's stepmother, then her sacrifice in marrying his father was worth it. She never would have had a stepson like John if she hadn't married his father. She loved her stepson as if he was her own son. Only, she wished she could intimately love John as if he was her lover instead of her husband's son.

Now, that she was here, and the center of his universe, even though she was preparing to divorce his father, and even though he was a grown man, she couldn't imagine abandoning John. She couldn't imagine her life without him. Now, that she was here, and so dependent upon her stepson, just as she couldn't imagine leaving him, she couldn't imagine ruining their close stepmother and stepson relationship by having illicit sex with him.

* * * * *

Suffice to say, his father had missed out on a lot by not being there for his son. From band practice to sports, baseball, basketball, football, and high school track, he was never there but she was always there driving him, cheering him, and rooting for him. Supposedly always working while wining and dining this client or that client to close this deal or that deal, he was never home. With his birthmother remarried and having nothing to do with her son by not even acknowledging him, and with her living on the other side of the country, it was up to Elizabeth to raise a boy who wasn't her own.

Yet, that was okay with her. Unable to have children, she always wanted a child. Slowly morphing from being his nanny, to his stepmother, to his best friend, and, hopefully, to his lover, she embraced the responsibility of not only raising him but also loving him. Yet, with that in mind, how could she possibly have sex with him? Even though she wanted to have sex with him, would love to have sex with him, she couldn't and she wouldn't have sex with her husband's son.

Careful of her sexual transgressions getting in the way, with her 37-years-old and him 22-years-old, still close enough in age, she was in danger of sexually loving him too much. When she was 52-years-old, he'd be 37-years-old, and, still old enough to be deemed his mother, when she was 67-years-old, he'd be 52-years-old. Yet, no one would think of their disparity in age then, in the way they may question it now.

If she wasn't careful and allowed herself to give in to her sexually salacious temptations and transgressions, she was in danger of overstepping her responsibilities as his stepmother and becoming his forbidden lover. The last thing she wanted was to ruin things between them. She needed him to want to have incestuous sex with her as much as she wanted to have inappropriate sex with him. Even though she'd love to have sex with John, she didn't want to start something she couldn't finish just she didn't want to start something that would ruin their close stepmother and stepson relationship.

Having been his stepmom for 13-years, since he was 9-years-old, and with him always trusting her enough to confide in her, she knew all his friends. She knew the music he listened to, the books he read, the movies he watched, the sports teams he rooted for, and the foods that he liked and didn't like. Whether they were celebrities, movie stars, women from his past, women he hoped to hook up with in the future, or women from the neighborhood, she knew about the women he had a sexual relationship with and those he wished he could bed.

Interestingly enough, with her a tall, blue-eyed, blonde with big tits, the women he dated were all tall, blue-eyed, blondes with big tits. Seemingly, it was as if he wanted to have sex with her by emulating her in the women he chose to date. Some of the women he dated not only looked like her but also walked like her, talked like her, and laughed like her. If not for their much younger age, they could have been her long, lost twin.

Yet, breaking up with one to date another, he was always fine tuning his selection for a more appropriate woman in search to find her clone. With her the original and right under his nose, and with his father never around, yet, something that seemingly would never happen, she wished he'd date her. She wished he'd make a move on her. She wished he'd kiss her, touch her, feel her, and have forbidden sex with her. She'd love to be her stepson's woman instead of his father's wife.

Now that he was back living at home with her after having graduated from college, she knew his hobbies, his interests, and even where he went for a drink after work. Sadly, and disturbingly, she knew more about her stepson than did his own father. Fortunately for her, albeit sexually frustrating for her as well, she thought more about having sex with him now that he was a 22-year-old, college educated man than she did when he was an 18-year-old, high school senior.

Only, even in her wildest, sexual fantasies, she couldn't have forbidden sex with her stepson. That would be wrong. That would be nasty. That would ruin everything. That could scar him and ruin him for other women for the rest of his life.

If she dared have sex with John, she'd feel so guilty. She'd feel so remorseful. She'd be so embarrassed for any of her friends to know that she had sex with her husband's son. Yet, knowing her friends as well as she did, instead of making her feel shamefully embarrassed, they'd envy her. No doubt, wishing they could have sex with their sons or with their son's friends, they'd slap her a high five.

'Way to go, Liz. I can't believe you made love to, fucked, and sucked your stepson,' she imagined her friends saying while supporting her.

* * * * *

Yet, something more personally prohibited, it was a rite of passage for a young man his age to have sex with an older woman. Elizabeth knew that John more than liked her. She knew that he was sexually attracted to her as much as she was sexually attracted to him. She knew that he loved her, perhaps not in the way that a man loves a woman, but more in the way that a stepson loves his stepmother.

A forbidden mother and son, even a stepmother and stepson sexual relationship proved difficult for a testosterone filled, young man to resist but easy for him to embrace when horny, especially if she gave him the green light. Yet and admittedly, she'd have sex with him if only he made the first move. Should their sexual transgressions come back to haunt her and bite her in the ass with her husband, soon to be ex-husband, for her to agree to have sex with John, the onus of sexual solicitation would have to be on him.

If she was relaxed enough after having a couple glasses of wine, she'd definitely allow him to kiss her while touching her and feeling her everywhere. If she was relaxed enough after having a couple glasses of wine, she'd allow him to have his wicked sexual way with her naked body. Yet, even though she was more than willing to reciprocate his incestuous, sexual desire, the last thing that she wanted was to be the one to sexually seduce him. She needed him to sexually seduce her. Whatever he wanted to sexually do with her, had to be all on him.

Even though she thought of him kissing her while allowing him to touch her and feel her everywhere through her clothes, the idea sickened her as much as it sexually excited her. Even though she'd love him to strip her naked and she'd love to see him without his clothes, because of guilt and remorse, the thought of them being sexually intimate with her stepson was a thought she couldn't entertain for long. It was one thing to think about sexually seducing him and to sexually fantasize over having sex with him but it was something else entirely to actually sexually seduce him and to have sex with him.