Sexy Stepmom in Red Leather Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she masturbated over the thought of him on top of her and making love to her before fucking her hard and fast, having sex with her stepson was just as impossible as it was improbable. She just couldn't go there. Even though she sexually fantasized him fingering her pussy while licking her pussy, returning the oral, sexual favor, the thought of her stroking and sucking his cock was just as sexually exciting as it was sexually disgusting.

Relegated to the thoughts of having sex with him while masturbating herself, her horniness and sexual frustration were endless. If only she could, she'd love nothing more than for him to give her sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, his mouth, and his cock. If only he would, she'd love nothing more than for him to cum in her mouth, all over her face, in her hair, across her big, naked breasts, and even in her pussy.

Yet, alas and unfortunately, if she crossed the incestuous line of forbidden and inappropriate sex by having sex with her husband's son, she'd be no better than his father. With a stepmother having sex with her stepson, she'd be worse in her sexual depravity than the sexual escapades that her husband had with hookers and strippers. Her having sex with her stepson would make her no better than his drunken, carousing father and no better than any of his whores. Without doubt, sex between them would ruin everything.

She had read enough of those trashy, romance novels to know that mother and son sex, or stepmother and stepson sex, wasn't limited to trailer park, trashy, drunken, and drugged out, tattooed women living on welfare. Even the wealthy have their sexually, salacious secrets of incestuous relationships. Even the wealthy have sex between a mother and son, a father and daughter, a sister and brother, an aunt and nephew, an uncle and niece, a stepbrother and stepsister, a stepfather and stepdaughter, and a stepmother and stepson.

Yet, difficult for her to resist, she could have sex with him if she wanted to have sex with him. Having sexually seduced dozens of men, with him putty in her sexually experienced hands, she knew how to sexually seduce her stepson. Having taught him well, she knew how to push all of his buttons, even his sexual buttons. She'd have no problem in making him want to have sex with her, yet he had to be the one to make the first sexual move.

If she was to sexually seduce him, perhaps that would not only alleviate her horniness and sexual frustration but also would allow her to seek revenge on her husband for cheating on her with women behind her back. She'd love to get even with her husband for all the wrongs he had done to her by having sex with a multitude of women all over the country and all over the world. Only, she couldn't imagine having sex with her stepson just to get back at his father. She wanted to have sex with John for a better reason than that.

If she did indeed have sex with him, she didn't see their intimate, sexual relationship being a one-night stand. Something beautiful and loving, if they had sex with one another, she could conceivably envision their forbidden, sexual union becoming a serious love affair. In the way of The Piano Teacher, The Reader, The Graduate, and even Harold and Maude, there are plenty of love stories of a younger man not only having an intimate sexual relationship with an older woman but also a love affair.

'Love is what I need and what I want,' she thought. 'John may love me as his stepmother but would he love me as his lover? Would he want me not in the way that a stepson lovingly wants his stepmother but, in the way that a man sexually wants a woman?'

Nonetheless, if they did have sex, that would be wrong. That would be nasty. Moreover, if John discovered that she had used him with sex as her revenge on his father, that would be unforgivable. For their forbidden, sexual relationship to work, she had to emerge innocent, guilt free, and unscathed. With the onus on him, she'd have to sexually tease him, erotically entice him, and salaciously seduce him for him to make the first, sexual move.

Easy enough to do, she didn't have to be a mind reader or a psychologist to know his sexual attraction to her. She just had to look at the clone women he brought home who looked like her, talked like her, walked like her, and laughed like her. In the way that he looked at her, she knew that he lusted over her, perhaps even masturbated over her. In the way that he stared at her, as if undressing her with his eyes, she knew that he imagined her without her clothes while having sex with her naked body.

Like his father who was a breast, leg man, and ass man, his son was a breast, leg, and ass man too. With him staring at them hard enough and long enough, she knew that her stepson was enamored with her big, natural, D cup breasts, her long, shapely legs, and her round, firm ass. Only and sexually frustratingly, she wished he'd do more than just stare. She wished he'd kiss her, French kiss her, while touching and feeling her everywhere it was forbidden to sexually touch and feel her.

Whenever she sat across from him while wearing her short skirts, deliberately sexually teasing him, she slowly and seductively crossed and uncrossed her legs to flash him her bright, white, bikini panties and her panty clad pussy. Whenever she leaned over him while wearing her sexy, low-cut blouse, she purposely gave him a lengthy, sexually salacious look at her long line of sexy cleavage had her low-cut bra. What more could she do to sexually entice him to make the first, incestuously, sexual move?

Something so sexually inappropriate and yet so erotically forbidden to think of someone so young, her own stepson, sexually wanting her, was even hard for her to resist the sexual attention given her from a good-looking, young man. With her so lonely, so horny, and so sexually frustrated, it wouldn't take much to sexually seduce her and for her to move to the dark side of her sexual life. Having already sexually fantasized over him numerous times having sex with her before while masturbating herself, she was just as sexually attracted to her stepson as she knew he was sexually attracted to her.

Yet, with him not making the first, sexual move, she was nearly ready to give up trying to get a sexual reaction from him. It wasn't until she heard him masturbating over her when he obviously thought he was alone and thought she couldn't hear him that she thought of not only using her stepson as revenge on his father but also for love. Setting things in motion, it was when she heard him masturbating over her that she imagined him having sex with her with more certainty than just a passing sexual fantasy. Yet, instead of just thinking of him as a fuckbuddy, she thought of him as her forever lover.

With one unable to cross the incestuous line without the other, just as she was ripe for his sexual advances and for his sexual seduction of her, seemingly he was ripe for her sexual advances and for her sexual seduction of him. Now, that she knew that he masturbated over her while imagining her naked and having sex with her, she decided to take her sexual seduction to the next level. She decided to sexually seduce her stepson while purposely making it appear that he was the seducer and not her.

'This ought to be fun,' she thought to herself.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.