Sexy Stepmom in Red Leather Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though sex between them was forbidden, if she was bothered by anything, she was bothered more by their age differences than she was that she was his stepmom and he was her stepson. In the way that her husband was 15-years older than she was, she was 15-years older than her stepson. In the way that she thought of her husband as a dirty, old man, she thought of herself as a wicked cougar. Yet, what worked for her then, may work for her stepson and may work for her again now.

Then, jolting her back to reality, when she felt the whole house vibrating from his sexually inappropriate, sexually forbidden, and misplaced passion, knowing precisely what he was doing, she moved closer to his bedroom door to listen. He was masturbating himself hard and fast. Enjoying the spotlight of his sexual attention, and too sexually excited to be embarrassed or ashamed for listening, obviously, she couldn't believe he was masturbating himself over her. Feeling flattered, an understatement, feeling sexually excited by his lustful, sexual desire, obviously, he was masturbating while imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body.

Ready to cum over the forbidden thoughts of imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body, obviously, with the whole house shaking, he was masturbating hard enough and fast enough to cum. Obviously, he was about to cum over the thoughts of kissing her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Obviously, he was about to cum over the thoughts of seeing her naked and having sex with her naked body. Obviously, he was about to cum over the thoughts of having forbidden sex with her in the way that she masturbated herself and had a sexual orgasm with the thoughts of having inappropriate sex with him.

'Oh, my. This is unbelievable. I can't believe this. Something I never thought would happen, he's masturbating over me,' she thought. 'Something I never thought would happen, he sexually wants me.'

A first for everything, even though she imagined there were plenty of men who masturbated over her in her past, she never heard one masturbate over her in the way that her stepson was masturbating over her now. In the way that he had shocked her by masturbating over her, she was tempted to shock him by bursting open his bedroom door. In the way that he imagined seeing her naked body, she'd love to see his naked, erect prick. She'd love to watch him stroking himself. She'd love to watch him cum.

'Shocked and sexually excited at the same time, I can't believe he's masturbating over me,' she thought. 'The biggest compliment that he could ever pay me, he's stroking his prick while imagining kissing me, touching me, and feeling me everywhere through my clothes. He's masturbating while imagining me naked and having sex with my naked body. He's masturbating while imagining feeling my tits, fingering my nipples, and rubbing my clit. He's masturbating while imagining me stroking him and sucking him before fucking him.'

Then, hoping to hear more, as if she was listening to a porn movie, she pressed her ear to his bedroom door and actually heard him stroking himself. Something that, no doubt, his father would do with her if he suspected her of cheating on him, she wished she had the forethought to install a hidden camera in her stepson's bedroom. She'd love to watch him masturbating himself on hidden video. Something as shocking as it was sexually exciting, she heard him making the same, sexual sounds that his father made when having sex with her.

'Oh, my God. I can't believe this,' she thought.

* * * * *

Like father like son, now that she heard him pleasuring himself, she wondered what it would be like to have sex with him. Then, transporting the sexual image of his father to his son, she imagined his sexual passion while imagining the hardness of his erect cock. With his father always drinking, oftentimes unable to get and maintain an erection, she missed having a hard cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy. No doubt, the reason for his sexual perversion of her wanting to have sex with other men while he watched was because he could no longer have sex with her himself.

In the way that her stepson, no doubt, wondered what she looked like naked, she wondered what his erect, naked prick looked like. She wondered if he had a bigger dick than his father. If only she was a fly on his wall, she'd love to see his naked, erect prick in action while he masturbated himself. She'd love to watch him stroke himself. She'd love to see his sexual excitement. She'd love to watch him cum.

"I want to slowly strip you naked," he said making her wet, hot, and horny. "Then, I want to feel your tits, finger your nipples, and feel and squeeze your ass with one hand while fingering your pussy with my other hand. I want to make sweet love to you before fucking you."

She couldn't believe all that he was saying. She couldn't believe all that she was hearing. With her already horny, sexually frustrated, and now sexually aroused, it took all the self-control she had not to burst open his bedroom door and barge in his room. It took all the self-control she had not to have sex with him.

'Oh, my,' she thought while becoming even more sexually aroused.

She felt as if she was doing something immoral by staying to listen. Only, she couldn't stop herself from listening. She wanted to hear more. She wanted to hear him cum over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with her naked body.

As if her hands were his hands, she felt her breasts and fingered her nipples again through her bathrobe and nightgown while imagining him feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. In the way that she'd love to watch him masturbating himself over her, she'd love John to watch her masturbating herself over him. Better than playing Scrabble or watching a movie, perhaps, mutual masturbating was something they could do together. Perhaps, watching one another masturbate themselves was a way for them to be sexually together without crossing the incestuous line.

She remembered watching videos of Japanese mothers and sons watching porn movies. A mother masturbating herself in front of her son and a son masturbating himself in front of his mother was so hot. Stealthily masturbating themselves while watching porn, when one thing led to another, they had sex. While pretending that she had no idea what the movie was about, she'd love to watch a porn movie with her stepson while masturbating herself and watching him masturbate himself too.

Yet, unable to stop one another from crossing the incestuous line, if she watched him masturbate himself, he'd not only want her to masturbate him but also, she'd want to masturbate him. If he watched her masturbate herself, she'd not only want him to masturbate her but also, he'd want to masturbate her. Just like in the Japanese videos, with one thing leading to another, once she saw his naked cock and once he saw her naked breasts and naked pussy, she'd want to do more than just masturbate herself and watch him masturbate himself. She'd want to have sex with him.

While she continued listening to him masturbate himself, she imagined him kissing her while he stripped her naked. She imagined him kissing her while touching her and feeling her naked body everywhere. She imagined kissing him while stripping him naked. She imagined kissing him while touching and feeling his naked body everywhere. Swooning by the prospect of having incestuous sex with her stepson, with her already sexually frustrated, he was making her so horny.

"I want to make love to you before fucking you. I want to fuck you hard and I want to fuck you fast, Mother," he said. "I want to pound your pussy in the way that I imagine my father pounded your pussy. I want to give you a sexual, oral orgasm with my fingers, my mouth, and my tongue. I want to see you, watch you, and hear you cum while I finger fuck you, rub your clit, and lick your warm, wet cunt."

Already feeling a familiar wetness between her shapely thighs, she reached beneath her nightgown to finger her naked pussy while imagining him fucking her hard, fucking her fast, and pounding her pussy. She rubbed her clit and fingered her cunt while imagining him fingering her while licking her. She imagined him between her legs and her cumming while he gave her sexual orgasms with his fingers, his mouth, his tongue, and his cock.

Now that she knows that he sexually wanted to eat her as much as she sexually wanted him to eat her, in the way she'd love to see his naked cock, she'd love to show him her naked pussy. In the way that he wanted to give her oral orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, she'd love to give him oral orgasms with her hand, her mouth, her tongue, and her pussy too. Wishing she could make love to him, in the way that he'd love to finger and lick her pussy before fucking her cunt, she'd love to stroke his prick and suck his prick before fucking his prick.

"After I give you sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my mouth, I'd love to give you more sexual orgasms with my cock before cumming in your cunt," he said. "I'd love to cum in your cunt, Mother. I'd love to cum in your cunt, Elizabeth. I'd love to give you my baby."

Dizzy with sexual delight, she swooned when she heard him say that he wanted to cum in her cunt and give her his baby. She imagined him moving between her legs and fingering her while eating her. With a gentle hand behind his handsome head, she imagined pushing his face forward and mashing his mouth in her cunt while he licked her.

She imagined his face awash and glistening wet with her vaginal secretions. She imagined him giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, and his tongue before giving her a second orgasm with his cock and before cumming in her cunt and before giving her a cum bath. In the way that his father couldn't give her a baby, she'd love nothing more than for his son to give her a baby.

She imagined him taking sexual control of her. She imagined him bending her over the kitchen table, lifting her nightgown, and taking her from behind. She imagined him humping her while fucking her and while feeling her big, naked tits and fingering her erect, naked nipples. She imagined her stepson filling her with his sexual, incestuous lust and cumming in her cunt. She imagined John giving her the sexual passion that her husband stopped giving her long ago.

* * * * *

'Oh, my, he wants to fuck me. He wants to cum in my cunt. He wants to give me his baby. With him talking dirty now, he must be close to cumming,' she thought while ready to burst open his bedroom door to watch him cum. 'I'd love to shock the shit out of him by barging in his bedroom unannounced and without knocking,' she thought. 'I'd love to see his naked, erect cock. I'd love to watch him stroking himself. I'd love to watch him cum. I'd love to put my mouth on his stiff prick just as he was cumming. I'd love to sit on his cock, just as he was cumming.'

As if she was a perverted voyeur in the way of his father, she listened to her stepson while imagining that he was seeing her naked and having sex with her naked body. As if she was one of her husband's whores, she'd love to be her stepson's whore. In the way that her husband used a multitude of women for sex, she'd love to use her stepson for sex. She'd love to make love to him before fucking him. She'd love to make her husband's son her lover.

'I'd love to see his erect, naked prick. I'd love to watch him stroke himself. I'd love to watch him cum,' she thought again. 'I'd love to put my mouth on his cock just as he ejaculated his warm, oozy load of cum in my willing mouth,' she thought while imagining him cumming in her mouth again. 'Yet, now that I know he wants me and masturbates over me, biding my time to properly, sexually seduce him, I have something sexier than that to do.'

Still unable to walk away, wanting to hear him cum, she continued listening to him masturbating himself. She listened to him masturbating faster. Like father like son, she listened to all the sexual sounds her stepson made that were so much like the sexual sounds that his father made. She listened to him masturbating harder. She listened to him confess all that he sexually wanted to do to her.

"I want to see your big tits, feel your big tits, and suck your big tits while fingering your erect nipples. I want you to stroke my prick while sucking my prick as I fondle your naked breasts, Mom. With my hand behind your blonde, pretty head, I want to hump your mouth and fuck your face. I want to watch you staring up at me with your big, blue eyes as I cum in your mouth and as you swallow my cum," he said stroking his prick faster and harder. "Elizabeth, I want you. Elizabeth, I need you. Liz, I love you," he said. "I love you, Liz. I love you."

She couldn't believe all that she was hearing. She couldn't believe all that he was saying. While imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body, she couldn't believe he was masturbating over her in the way that she had masturbated over him while imagining him naked and having sex with his naked body. Saying all the things his father used to say, now she was relegated to getting what she sexually wanted and needed from his son. Not fair and not right, when she hasn't even done anything wrong, she already felt guilty for all that she was merely thinking while listening to her stepson sexually pleasuring himself.

'Oh, John, I want you too,' she thought.

Yet, wanting to still have some sexy fun, she could sexually tease her stepson but she couldn't have forbidden sex with him, could she? While making it appear unintentional instead of deliberate, she could sexually flash him but she couldn't sexually seduce him, could she? Nakedly exposing herself by flashing him was one thing but she couldn't stroke his cock, suck his cock, and/or fuck his cock in the way that he obviously wanted her to do and, in the way, that she wanted to do too.

Of course, things between them would be different if he made the first move. Then, all of those sexual things are back on the table. She could do all of those things if he made the first, sexual move. She could do all of those things if he kissed her, French kissed her. She could do all of those things if he touched her and felt her through her clothes while kissing her. All he needed to do was to French kiss her while touching and feeling her through her clothes, and she'd do all the rest.

'He sexually wants me. He really, sexually wants me. He needs me. He really needs me,' she thought to herself. 'He loves me. He really loves me. He not only wants to cum in my mouth but also, he wants to give me a cum bath. Not only does he want to cum in my mouth and give me a cum bath but also, he wants to cum in my cunt. He wants to give me his baby.'

Again, ready to barge in his room too late, unable to pull the trigger and turn his doorknob, she waited too long. No matter, instead, she'd rather play this sexy game on her own terms than on his terms. In the way that he had unknowingly, sexually teased her and unwittingly, sexually aroused her, she wanted to deliberately, sexually tease him and intentionally, sexually excite him now too. What was sexually good for her stepson was sexually good for his stepmother.

"Oh, my God, Elizabeth. I'm cumming. Mom, I'm cumming. Suck me, Liz. Suck my prick. Blow me, Mom. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming in Elizabeth's mouth. I can't believe I'm cumming in my stepmother's mouth," he said. "Oh, my God. With her eyes, nose, mouth, hair, and breasts dripping with my cum, I'm giving her a cum bath. I'm cumming all over her pretty face, in her long, blonde, lush hair, and across her big, naked tits."

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12