Sexy Story

Info
Kitten's surprise for Daddy after work.
719 words
4.34
15.7k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
THoney269
THoney269
70 Followers

Original story as written by u/HangingIn78 of Reddit (perspective flipped with permission)

All characters are over 18

Sexy Storytelling

As you slowly make your way into the kitchen there's hardly any mess at all. I'm checking the oven and notice you sitting on the edge of the sink...legs spread just enough to see you're wearing no panties.



I approach you resting my hand on your thigh, your strong leg feels electric beneath my fingers as it tenses and slowly relaxes.

"You can't clean anything from there Kitten..."

You giggle and say "I've already cleaned"!

You start raising your knees to lock your ankles behind my back. I resist when you try pulling me close, instead you lean back and trace your inner thigh up beneath your skirt.

"See Daddy..."

You gently touch your fingertips to your pussy, already glistening from the anticipation.

Using two fingers you slowly push between and open the lips as if to demonstrate for me. You remove your fingers, already slick from your excitement raising them toward my lips...

I stop you, "It's your mess, you clean it"

Trembling you lift your wet fingers barely touching your lower lip...

Your eyes meet mine, I slowly nod as a grin spreads across my face.

"Good girls do as they're told..."

I watch as your lips part, fingertips touching your soft pink tongue. The first knuckles then the second push along your tongue until your lips wrap tightly around your fingers...

Your eyes flutter while the softest moan escapes from you, growing in intensity as you suck your fingers. You start sucking your fingers like a cock, even gagging as you touch the back of your throat.

Before you can open your eyes I see your hips gyrating, your thighs spread further lifting your skirt nearly to your waist. Reaching between your legs in one swift motion I push my middle finger inside you, hard as I press my thumb firmly over your clit. Your eyes open wide as you gasp around your fingers, then you bite your fingers as you push your hips toward my hand.

I add a second finger and push into you as your hips thrust forward. I use my other hand to grip the back of your neck, steadying you as I fingerfuck you harder and faster.

"Take your fingers out of your mouth"!

Dazed but obeying you remove them and stare into my eyes as I continue fucking you, my entire hand now soaked lubricates your clit. The harder I massage your clit the former it becomes, throbbing beneath my touch.

Your breathing deepens and I can feel the tremble of your approaching orgasm shuddering through you. You frantically reach for my waist, desperately seeking hard cock. Both your hands feel my cock straining again my clothes, you can already feel the throbbing veins through the material.

You forcefully slide off the sink edge and drop smoothly to your knees lowering my pants at the same time. As you raise your face to look at me, my cock slaps firmly onto your cheek. Your hands rush up my thighs to take ahold of me.

Using both hands you rub and twist my cock as you take me into your hot, eager mouth. Inch by inch you suck me in, before you get the full length I grab both of your wrists and pin them crossed above your head.

"Watch me as I fuck this pretty little mouth..."

You keep eye contact as I use your mouth, pushing deeper with every stroke.

Your eyes water as I fuck your throat, I pull out of your perfect mouth only long enough for you to take a quick breath. You don't resist as I continue, actually relaxing so I can fuck even more of your throat. You eagerly force yourself down my length, pushing me so deep I feel your throat close completely around the tip. Your eyes start to roll back as I cum directly down your throat, gagging as you swallow every drop. You don't pull your mouth off me until my cock has stopped twitching and pulsing against your tongue.

Once you're sure I'm spent completely you let my cock slip from your bottom lip, looking up at me you say in the sweetest voice..."Good girls clean Daddy's messes too ๐Ÿ˜‰"

--:--
--:--
1.0
THoney269
THoney269
THoney269
70 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
THoney269THoney269over 2 years agoAuthor

Helluva a surprise birthday present for the author๐Ÿ˜ป.. and very ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice, especially hearing you become aroused as you read it.

DavidHarris513DavidHarris513almost 3 years ago

Nice to hear you again.

Share this

Similar Stories

Good Girl: Day Oneย My husband makes me his pet for the week.in Fetish
Taking Daddy's Morning Loadย Morning creampie.in Fetish
Cum Slut for Youย Iโ€™ve been waiting to serve you my whole life.in Fetish
Sex on a Stickย He wants her pregnant, and won't take "No" for an answer.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Poker Nightย Daddy loses at poker big time, and has to settle his debt.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories