Sexy Suburban Soccer Moms Ch. 03

Story Info
Jill and Veronica pick up waitress.
1.6k words
4.61
14.6k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LESBIAN SEX: Jill and Veronica pick up waitress

All characters in this chapter are all over the age of eighteen.

Veronica and that hot waitress we'd met the other day had been texting and sexting back and forth ever since we'd met her. And, Kathy had been telling Veronica how much she just adored older women and how hot she thought the two of us looked the other day. And so Veronica had told her that she and I had been having fantasies about our own daughters and had started doing some M & D role playing with each other.

Kathy had then fired back saying how hot that was, and how much she'd love to role play with us sometime. So, one Friday when our daughters were playing a soccer match on the other side of the state we'd arranged a play date with Kathy the waitress.

On Tuesdays, when she had no classes at college, Kathy worked the morning and lunch shift at her restaurant. She got off at 1:30. We agreed to pick her up and take her home for some hot girl fun and role playing.

Veronica and I each had on barely legal mini-skirts, and on top light, button down blouses with half the buttons undone.

Veronica was driving and had texted Kathy the make and color of her car so when Kathy stepped out of the restaurant, she headed right towards us with a smile on her face.

And she looked so friggin sexy in her waitress uniform of tight fitting white T-shirt with no bra, letting her tits bounce a little with each step she took, and her legs . . . the long, sexy shape accentuated because of the three-inch pumps she had on. Yes, her legs, most of which we could see thanks to that hot red latex mini that barely covered the essentials.

I stepped out of the car to hold the door open for her.

"Oh," she said, "I get to sit in the middle . . . between you two hot mommies?"

"Of course, sweetie," I said as I placed my hand on her butt to guide her into the car seat. Then, as she sat on the car seat I got to enjoy the sight of her skimpy tight skirt sliding up her hips and butt. Then with an impish smile on her face she parted her thighs giving me a nice shot of her already wet panties. I licked my lips and said, "sexy, sexy, sexy. Looks like somebody's been thinking naughty thoughts already."

"Oh, God, yeah," she said as she pulled both her legs into the car and slid over next to Veronica. "I haven't been able to think of anything all day except having some hot, naughty, Mommy-Daughter role playing with you two MILFs.

"Well, you won't have much longer to wait," I said sliding into the car seat next to her, pressing my thigh against hers. I placed my hand on her thigh saying, "did you see any other hot customers today that turned you on?"

"Yeah," she said, "there were several hot looking MILFs that came in today . . . but none as sexy as you two." She placed a hand on both of our thighs.

"Why, that is so nice of you to talk like that, sweety. You deserve a nice little kiss for that," I removed my hand from her leg and put it around her shoulder to draw her into the kiss.

"Oh, mommy," she said mashing her lips to mine and fucking her tongue into my throat. Her hands flew to my tits and began fondling.

"Oh, you guys," Veronica said, "you're gonna make me so fucking hot I won't be able to drive."

Kathy turned from me to Veronica. "My other mommy feels left out and wants some too." She clamped her mouth onto one of Veronica's tits and snuck a hand up between her legs to tease her pussy.

"All right, Kathy," I said. "I'll make you feel good while you pleasure your other mommy." I started sucking on her tit and teasing her pussy like she was doing Veronica.

"You guys are going to make me have an accident," Veronica said in ausky voice.

"Yeah," I said, "we don't wanna not get where we're going. That'd not be much fun. Come here Kathy. Come to mommy." I pulled her away from Veronica to sex kiss her again while playing with her pussy.

We continued to play around like that with Kathy occasionally pulling around from me to tease Veronica and almost getting us into accidents.

In spite of all this playing around and talking dirty we all somehow made it to Veronica's place, but by the time she had parked the car in her driveway we were all so worked up we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

While Kathy and I were pawing each other, Veronica grabbed Kathy's head and pulling it towards her crotch said, "Okay, you hot little bitch, you've made mommy so fuckin' horny with your teasing and dirty talk you gotta make up for it. You gotta put your mouth where your dirty mind is . . . and make mommy feel better."

"Oh, yes, mommy." Kathy dived down between Veronica's thighs and nuzzled her head up Veronica's skirt to begin eating her out.

Eager to taste her hot young pussy, I pulled Kathy's legs up and over my shoulders while helping her to reposition her torso so I could get at her pussy while she was eating Veronica.

In this position Kathy was almost upside done, her thighs wrapped around my neck, her cunt in my face, and her head down below in Veronica's crotch.

Veronica's car was filled with the lewd slurping sounds of two gushing hot pussies being devoured.

The orgasmic sounds of "Nghghghghgfuckkkkk," blared out of Veronica's mouth, while Kathy's squeaks were mostly muffled by Veronica's thighs and crotch.

As soon as Veronica and Kathy came down from their Orgasmic highs, Veronica says, "Kathy, now that you and I have had ours, we've got to take care of your other mommy."

"Fuckin's A," Kathy said as she repositioned herself so she could get at my tits. Kathy quickly ripped the rest of the button on my blouse open and dived right into my breasts, kissing, licking, fondling, and sucking.

Veronica stretched her long length out across the front so she could cram her face in between my thighs.

As Kathy sucked on my throbbing nipples, she sucked so hard it felt like she was trying to suck my entire tit down her throat. Then she'd suck the nipple, pinching tightly with her lips until the nip was twice its usual length. Then she'd let it go with a loud pop as the nipple and the rest of my breast flesh fell back in place.

After we all had our cums, Veronica said, "there's this movie your mommy Jill and I bought the other day, Kathy. Let's all go inside and have a real party."

"What kind of a movie?" Kathy asked with feigned innocence.

I put my hand on her thigh. "It's a hot Mommy-Daughter movie we picked up at a porn store the other day."

"Sounds like fun," Kathy said with a giggle as we all piled out of the car.

Hand-in-hand we led Kathy to Veronica's front door, then once inside I led her to the TV room and had her sit in the middle of the couch facing the large flat screen TV. I sat next to her and put my arm around her while Veronica retrieved the M & D porn movie from her bedroom.

"See how sexy your mommy Veronica looks," I said to Kathy as Veronica bent over to place the DVD into the DVD player beneath the TV.

"Oh yes, Mommy," Kathy said placing her hand on my thigh. "I just love the way her skirt slides up her ass when she bends over."

"All right, you guys," Veronica said looking back at us from between her legs with a huge grin on her face. Then she wriggled her ass at us as she closed the DVD tray. Returning with the remote in her hand she saw that Kathy and I had already started to fondle each other while watching her. "No fair getting started without me." Placing the remote on the small lamp table beside the couch she sat on the other side of Kathy and promptly pulled her into a horny sex kiss.

And so we had another round of hot lesbian sex while still fully clothed.

Only after all three of us had cum again did we start the movie. This time, thanks to our previous cums, we were able to make it about half-way through the movie until we got to the part where the Mommy and the Daughter were eating each other out. By then we had gotten so horny again that we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

So, Veronica turned the remote off, and we all migrated to Veronica's bedroom where we made a Mommy-Daughter sex game out of undressing each other. Then, completely naked we all three piled onto Veronica's bed to play, and romp, and fondle, and finger, and kiss, and lick, and suck and eat our ways through a couple more orgasms each, enjoying each other in every combination that three women could cum up with.

In the early evening we called a halt to our sex play, only when it was time for Veronica and I to go and pick our daughter's up when they got back from their soccer game. We all quickly got dressed, and we drove Kathy to her apartment, dropped her off, and headed for the school.

TO BE CONTINUED.