Sexy Suburban Soccer Moms Ch. 02

Story Info
Veronica and Jill romp with sales girl.
3.6k words
4.73
18.1k
34

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LESBIAN SEX: Veronica and Jill romp with sales girl

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen, regardless of role played.

JILL GREEN'S STORY

After Veronica and I had spent the afternoon enjoying lesbian sex together, we picked our daughters up after soccer practice and returned home. During dinner that evening my eighteen-year-old daughter Megyn commented on how sexy she thought Veronica looked.

"Mom, don't you think Tracy's and Marcie's mom looked really hot today?"

"I-I don't know, what exactly do you mean dear?"

"I mean the way she was dressed with that latex mini and all that, she looked so friggin' sexy . . . and she's really got the body for it too."

"Y-y-yes, I guess she does. I think she works out a lot to stay in shape."

Then Megyn looked me right in the eye as she said, "such a firm tight ass she's got, and those tits, the way they totally destroyed her T-shirt. I loved it."

"Y-yeah," I said with dry mouth as I continued to pretend I was actually eating my food. My daughter's talk, and the way she was looking at me was making me uncomfortable.

Megyn lifted a spoon full of vegetables up near her mouth. She stuck her tongue out about three inches to lick teasingly at her food while looking me in the eye. "And her nipples, the way they were so fuckin' erect pokin' out her shirt like that made me think she was really turned on about something, y'know. It was so fuckin' porn . . ."

And so it went all through the meal. Megyn kept talking like that, and me . . . I still tried to be the straight-laced mom that I wasn't.

Somehow I managed to get through dinner that night. But I was so turned on by my daughter's talk and antics, that before I could go to sleep I had to masturbate wondering if she was actually thinking about getting it on with her best friends' mom. Did my daughter have the same urges for Veronica that I did?

The following morning I thought that since Veronica did it, I could dress sexy too, besides Veronica and I had sexy plans for the day. So, after breakfast I rushed upstairs to get out of my nightgown and slip on that skimpy skirt I'd purchased at the sex store along with a very tight-fitting T-shirt, and nothing else except a pair of high pumps so I'd be just as tall as Veronica.

As I came down the stairs Megyn was waiting for me dressed in her T-shirt and short skirt with her hair done in a double ponytail. Standing at the bottom of the stairs Megyn looked up at me as I descended. My skirt was so short I assumed she could see my naked, bald cunt, but she made no effort to look away. Instead her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, and a wicked smile creased her face.

Being braless, my ample tits bounced and jiggled under my T-shirt with each step I took down the stairs--and my brazen little daughter kept staring at me not being able to make up her mind whether she wanted to watch my bouncing, jiggling tits, or peek up my skirt to catch glimpses of my shaved, increasingly-getting-wet slit. Reaching the bottom of the stairs with my daughter still there gawking I had to practically rub myself against her to get by to the door.

"God, mom," she said, breathing hotly into my ear. "You look as sexy as Marcie and Tracy's mom, the way you're dressed. That bra-less look is so fuckin' good on you . . . I just love the way your tits bounce like you've still got it mom.

"Why, thank you, dear."

Those great big luscious tits of yours." She actually briefly grabbed them, with a giggle. "That I used to suck on when I was little. And that sexy mini skirt . . ." She ran her finger along the hem of my skirt. 'You gotta get me one like this."

My knees began to shake as I reached towards the knob of the front door to open it. My God, with Megyn, my sexy, sweet little Megyn standing so close to me the heat of her body practically scalded me, and her sexy talk going right to my pussy. And all those naughty thoughts swirling through my dirty mind. Forbidden thoughts.

"Mommy, that mini skirt you've got on is so fuckin' porn the way it barely covers your ass." She gave my rear an affection pat sending more waves of forbidden thrills through my body.

"W-w-well, thank you dear," I managed to say again with dry throat. "I thought that if Veronica . . . uh ... Mrs. Vance, could dress like this, I could too."

"Fuckin' A! I can't wait until the twins see how sexy you look today, mom. I'll be so fuckin' proud of you."

It was Veronica's turn to drive that day, so as Megyn and I walked towards her car, sure enough, her eighteen-year-old twins Marcie and Tracy were looking at me the same way their mom was.

Marcie had the window seat in the back, and Tracy who had been sitting by the opposite window slid over right next to her twin . . . well, actually almost in her twin's lap with her face practically plastered against her sister's as they both stared out the window at Megyn and I as we approached the car.

As if leering at me, like the girls were doing, they suddenly both let out a cat whistle which caused my daughter to giggle, but made my face flush with embarrassment. Not so much embarrassment from the slutty way I was dressed, but that the attention from Veronica and her brazen daughters made my pussy hotter than my face.

When I walked around the front of the car to the passenger's side, Tracy had slid back to her side of the car, gotten out, and with a smile on her face, and her eyes glistening with lust while she oogled my body up and down . . . she opened the passenger door for me.

"Good morning Mrs. Green."

"Why, good morning to you, too, Tracy. And thanks for opening the door for me." I placed my hand gently on her shoulder as I stepped by her in preparation to climbing into the car."

"You're more than welcome, Mrs. Green." She placed her hand on my ass.

Not minding that at all, I bent forward to peek into the back seat before taking my own. Veronica's other twin, Marcie, had opened the door for my daughter and was just now sliding in to snuggle up close to Megyn. "Good morning, Marcie," I said as I stole quick, forbidden glances up Marcie's skimpy skirt . . . and then yes, up my own daughter's equally skimpy skirt. And neither of the little sluts were wearing any panties. Which, made my own pussy quiver with desire. Or was it the heat of Tracy's hand still on my butt?

Reluctantly, I completed the process of sitting in the shotgun seat. I turned, to place my ass on the car seat before pivoting my legs inside. This move gave me opportunity to open my legs a bit flashing Tracy a nice view up my own skimpy skirt. Seeing how Tracy was enjoying the view, I paused just long enough to let her drink in the sight of my glistening, horny cunt which was already gurgling with fresh wetness in anticipation of the fun Veronica had planned for the day as well as the antics of our daughters.

As Tracy continued to stare between my thighs, I gave her a smile which she probably didn't see. Anyway, I pivoted my legs forward so Tracy could close the door . . . which took her awhile to do as she continued to stare at me with flushed face, and eyes bugging out—because, of course, the process of pulling my feet and legs into the passenger seat caused my skirt to slide up even higher.

I turned to her mother, Veronica, and said, "Good morning, neighbor."

Tracy got the hint, stopped gapping at me, and closed the passenger door, then climbed back into the back seat next to my daughter who was now sandwiched in between both sexy twins. Made me kind of envy her.

Veronica was wearing heels and hose and brown T-shirt mini (matching her hose) that was hiked up so high that I could see her garter straps all the way up to her panties. She wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were all erect and poking out the T-shirt from her watching that little drama between me and her daughter.

"Good morning, Jill." She reached over to pat my thigh affectionately. And, the look on her face hinted at all the fun her and I were going to have that day.

On the way to our daughters' school, the girls kept talking about how sexy their moms were, and how proud of them because they weren't afraid to dress so sexily . . .

As they talked I could hear them whispering something about female body parts and giggling. Taking an occasional glance to the back seat I was shocked/delighted/turned on to see them touching each other's thighs casually, and affectionately, as they whispered, talked and giggled. And, of course, I couldn't help but sneak quick peeks up their skimpy skirts.

So, by the time we dropped our daughter's off, I was just about going out of my mind with the dirtiest, nastiest . . . most erotic thoughts I'd ever had. Incest, anyone?

On our drive to the sex shop, I told Veronica everything that had gone on between me and my daughter which made Veronica hot too. She even began playing with herself as I related every single, stimulating detail which only increased my horniness too. Well, okay, I snuck my own hand up under my skimpy skirt as Veronica and I continued to talk dirty.

"I have the same fantasies too, sometimes," Veronica said, "about your daughter, my daughters . . ."

With Veronica and I now openly talking about Mother-Daughter incest fantasies, we were both so worked up and dripping wet by the time we reached the sex emporium that we headed strait for the video section . . . specifically the Mother-Daughter section of the Lesbian section.

There were a pair of nineteen-year-old girls working that day behind the counter, and they both gave us hot looks as we walked in. The little sex pot we flirted with the other day left her friend at the counter and joined us at the Mother-Daughter video section.

There was no one else in the store at the time and so as Veronica and I began to look over the video selection the click, clack sound of the girl's five-inch heels on the tile floor as she approached us made my throbbing pussy quiver even more. Feeling exceptionally naughty, I bent over to pretend I was looking at the videos on the bottom rung of the rack--knowing that my already skimpy skirt would slide up high enough up my ass to give the sexy little girl a glimpse of my naked wet cunt.

She placed a hand on my butt as she squeezed herself in between Veronica and I, her lithe young body rubbing against ours. "So you ladies are looking for some hot Mommy-Daughter action?"

Before answering I let my eyes feast on the little delight. She was wearing heels and hose, and a micro latex mini so short most of her garter straps were showing. Up top all she had on, other than her white garter belt, was a gauzy bra that allowed her pert little nipples to express themselves. I was so busy drooling over this girl that Veronica answered before I could.

"Yeah, my friend Jill here, and I were just talking about it on the way over here, and we both realized that we have the same naughty Mommy-Daughter incest fantasies."

"And so," I chimed in, "we'd just like to explore the fantasy a bit more by watching it in porn."

"Well, you've come to the right place," the girl said, "we've got the best selection in town, hell, in the whole state..

"That's why we're here," Veronica said. "We both have daughters of just barely legal age, and they're so sexy, the way they talk, the way they dress . . . it's driving us crazy."

"Not to mention, horny," I said with a giggle.

"Fuckin' hot," the girl laughed, then she bent over to search for a certain movie off the bottom rack where I had been looking. Her action of bending over caused her butt to protrude out of her tiny tight latex skirt. And she wasn't wearing any panties!

"Oh," Veronica said, giving the girl's ass a playful slap, "just look at that sexy little butt."

Giggling, the girl wriggled her ass at us before standing back up with a movie in her hand.

"Maybe this one'll help you sexy ladies out. This is my favorite Mommy-Daughter flick. Hell it's my favorite porn, period. Mother-Daughter fun's my hottest fantasy too, and this movie . . . fuck it's so friggin' hot. If it doesn't cream your crack nothin' will. All the women in it are gorgeous and so fuckin' hot it makes you wanna jump right in there with 'em."

"Sounds like what we're looking for," I said, feeling brave enough to affectionately fondle her butt.

"Ummmm, I like that," the girl giggled and squirmed, moving her ass under my hand as her face lit up in pleasure.

"I bet this little sex pot here," Veronica said with a teasing voice, joining me in fondling her butt. "would make a nice little fantasy daughter for us to role play with." She gave the girl a playful slap on her ass as she removed her hand.

"Fuckin' A, mommy " the girl giggled and squirmed all over with delight. Then looking seductively at each of us, she said, "If you'd like . . . we've got some private viewing rooms in the back . . . so if you'd like to watch some excerpts of this movie before you buy . . . just to make sure this is the one you want."

"Sure," Veronica said.

The sales girl led us back to the viewing room and said, "wait here a moment and I'll bring you the promotional vid."

The viewing room wasn't much bigger than a dressing room. On one side was a velvet covered bench just large enough for two. On the opposite wall was a 50 inch flat screen along with the slot for the disk.

Veronica and I sat on the bench and waited. Soon the girl returned with the disk and the remote--a remote shaped like a vibrator.

"Don't you think our remote is neat?" She held it up for us to see.

"Very appropriate for a place like this," I said.

"Sex," the girl said as she slid the disk into the slot, "that's what we're all about here. Now let's all have some fun. I'll help you very sexy mommies watch the Mommy-Daughter porn."

Keeping the remote in her own hand she draped herself on Veronica and I straddling my right thigh, and Veronica's left, her own thighs pressed tightly between ours. "I really want the two of you to be my very own sexy Mommies and take advantage of me while we watch this naughty movie together." She punched the remote to start the movie.

The opening scene showed an average living room with a couch against one wall. A tall, thirtyish-looking woman with long blonde hair that cascaded down to her shoulders, and swished a bit as she walked towards the couch. She wore a tight, black business skirt that came about half-way down her well-shaped thighs. Up top she had on a dressy white blouse with enough buttons undone to show lots of cleavage. Black heels and biege hose completed her ensemble. She carried a paper back novel in her hand. When she sat down on the couch she crossed her legs flashing a quick glimpse of her white panties at the camera. She began reading the novel. The camera zoomed in on it . . . and it was a lesbian porn novel.

A young girl, looking to be 18 or19 entered the room. She had no shoes on and wore only a white T-shirt mini that barely covered her ass and crotch. She had long, blonde hair like her "mommy," but hers was done up in long ponytail. She carried a small bag in her hand.

The daughter plopped down on the rug, sitting cross-legged right in front of her mommy. From her bag she took out a small rubber ball and some jacks . . . and began playing.

"You're right," Veronica said after a few frames of the movie went by. "These girls are really gorgeous."

"Mother and daughter both," I said as the movie advanced to the scene where . . . the daughter looks up to see what her mommy is reading. A mischievous grin crosses her face. She stopped pretending to play jacks and stretched herself out on the floor to lie on her stomach, her face almost touching her mom's feet. "Oh, my God! She's looking right up her mom's dress."

Just then, the "mom," still reading the lesbian porn novel and pretending to not notice what her "daughter" was doing, re-crossed her legs giving her daughter (and us) a great view all the way up to her panties. But this time she did the move slowly and deliberately to give her daughter, and us, a nice, long, and full view of her panties and the tell tale wet spot that was beginning to collect right where her slit was.

"Naughty little girl!" The sales girl said with a giggle, "just like me. But this is the part that really gets me horny. Watch."

The girl in the movie had positioned the little rubber ball she had been playing with underneath her crotch and she was now fucking it, rubbing her self on it, moving her butt back and forth and side-to-side, her blonde ponytails bobbing up and down. And, her mom now lifts one foot up on to the couch right beside her hip. This move jacked her skirt all the way up, parted her thighs and completely exposed her panty-covered crotch.

"See," the sales girl said to us, "naughty mommy is already wet from reading that sexy novel."

"Just like us," Veronica said as she began to fondle the sales girl's cunt.

"And now," I said, my hand running up the girl;s thigh to compete with Veronica's hand for space on the girl's cunt, "that naughty mommy is masturbating right in front of her daughter while reading that naughty story . . ."

"And the daughter," the sales girl said, "fucking her self with her little rubber ball while looking up between her mommy's legs while her mommy is masturbating. Isn't that fuckin' hot?"

"Ummmmm," Veronica and I both purred as we kissed and tongued the girl's ears.

The mommy in the movie then catches her daughter humping her rubber ball on the floor while watching her masturbate. "Oh, you naughty little girl, you. Watching your mommy masturbate." She wagged her finger at the pony-tailed young girl. "What you need is a nice little spanking. Come here." She patted her lap. "And bend over."

"You hot mommies are being so nice to me," the sales girl said, she gave us both kisses on our lips with a little tongue. "I've gotta do something to help you enjoy the movie." She slid off of our laps got onto her knees right in front of us and crammed her face up between my thighs and began munching away, making lewd slurping sounds as she licked my pussy.

Before I could cum, she switched over to climb between Veronica's legs to eat her out.

She kept switching from one of us to the other . . . never letting either of us cum. Meanwhile Veronica and I forgot about the movie and began face fucking each other and pawing each other's tits.

When the sales girl finally realized that we were no longer watching the movie, she ate each of us to orgasm. The lewd slurping sounds of tongue and lips devouring sloppy wet pussies reverberated in the tight quarters while Veronica and I quickly squeaked our orgasms, one after the other.

As soon as we both had cum, she climbed up onto our laps again to french kiss us, letting us taste our mutual cum in her mouth. After a hot 3-way kiss we begged her to let us lick her sweet little cunt.

"Sure thing, mommy," she said as she stood up her feet planted on the seat on either side of my hips and thrust her dripping cunt into my face.

While I ate the girl, Veronica fondled her butt with one hand, and with the other she fingered me.

Wanting to tease the girl a little bit like she had done me, I handed her off to Veronica.

And so it went until we all three ended up in a pile of female flesh on the bench in the viewing room of the sex shop . . . our own moans of pleasure mingling with those of the actresses on the screen.

Needless to say, Veronica and I purchased the movie, went home and started watching the movie again remembering the hot time we'd had with the sales girl. And we soon got so horny again we said the hell with the movie and began doing our own Mommy-Daughter role playing again with each other.

TO BE CONTINUED