All Comments on 'Sexy Suzie (Girl Next Door) Pt. 01'

by Wanderer694Ever

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Explorer72211Explorer72211over 1 year ago

Liked your story. Well written, and subject matter/plot line was well developed. Great first story; keep up the good writing.

Wanderer694EverWanderer694Everover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the encouragement. It's really appreciated!

Davester37Davester37over 1 year ago

Congratulations on your first Lit. story! This is an enjoyable little romp, well-written and cleanly edited. You’ve left it open, so you can continue the action, or let the reader’s imagination take it from there. What’s not to like?

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

Wanderer694EverWanderer694Everover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much Davester37!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done........ probably describes a lot of young peoples first experiences that are shy and struggle initially how to progress in a relationship physically. Yay, she willed the next steps out of him throughout this first encounter with a purpose he could only dream about. All too often both parties are too tenuous about what the other person might think or react negatively. Embarass easily, but so badly want to experience physical love as a positive feedback to how they feel lovingly torwards the person they have known and cared about for a very long time. Continue on, inquiring minds want to know how you unfold what takes place next and next and next..... :-) <3 ........

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Great first story, very realistic and great descriptions of emotions and feelings (seldom done this well). Looking forward to the finish of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good for susie to make a move. Too many times friends have feelings but don't admit it. better to take a chance than regret it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous