Sexy Suzie (Girl Next Door) Pt. 02

Story Info
...things really start to escalate...
5.6k words
4.8
5.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following that first fateful sexual encounter, Suzie and I were together every spare moment we could muster. We were always close friends before, but now we were much closer friends and lovers. This was completely uncharted territory and all so very exciting!

However, one major source of frustration was that we had so little quality time to spend together. We had separate school lunches and only the one shared class. Swim team occupied my early mornings as did drill team for Suzie. What were two horny 18 year olds supposed to do under the circumstances?!

Fortunately, we still had those precious few hours at my house after school. However, we had some very, very close calls with my parents over the ensuing weeks. We feared one day we would get caught but we just couldn't keep our hands to ourselves.

Under ordinary circumstances, we would have already revealed our new found relationship to the world but for now we intentionally kept it a secret. While my parents loved Suzie and Suzie's mom held me in high esteem, we were reasonably certain that neither parent (especially Suzie's) would have accepted any kind of physical relationship. Sure, we were technically adults but it was "their house, their rules," so we kept things under wraps. If they knew we had "feelings" for each other we would've likely been watched like a hawk.

"Suzie, why don't we...mmmmmm... Why don't we give it a try? Your Mom should be home late from her shift at the hospital so what's...Fuck, that feels good...! What's the concern?"

"God Mark! You know how Mom won't let me have any boys over...Ah!...right there...that's it! If she catches us it's game over...No! I'm gonna cum! Ah Fuck! Ah FUCK, I'M CUMMING! FUUUUUUCK!!" Suzie screamed out her orgasm as I continued to batter her clit with my tongue. Suzie couldn't help but stop sucking my cock at this point as she thrashed around madly while riding out wave after wave of pleasure. God, I never get tired of bringing Suzie to the peak and beyond!

(Shuddering) "Well...that's my third Mark! Now I just have to bring you off so we're 'Even Steven'." Suzie resumed sucking and stroking my cock while I eased up a bit on the pussy licking. Suzie's clit was more sensitive at this point so I had to just tease it here and there. "Mark, just relax and let me try to get you off now." Sadly, I detached my mouth from her pussy and let Suzie get to it.

My brain completely understood Suzie's concerns...really, it did. But my very hard friend down below had no such concerns and was ready to throw caution to the wind. Suzie's mom (Amanda) certainly knew first hand what teenage boys were like and what part of their anatomy controlled their thought process. Amanda fell in love (and in bed) with her high school sweetheart and was a Mom by age 17. Amanda then had another child (my Suzie) a mere ten months later.

I greatly admired Amanda. I couldn't fathom what it would be like to be a single mother and raise two beautiful daughters all on your own. Amanda got her GED, went to college, and then later graduated from nursing school. Amanda now worked shifts as an ICU nurse at the local hospital and still found the energy to remain very involved in Suzie's school activities. Suzie's older sister, Sarah, was away at State U and aspired to be a nurse just like her Mom.

Amanda personally struggled and sacrificed so much for her children. Amanda's only world revolved around family and work. There was no time for relationships outside of that sphere. I'm sure she had to be lonely. Still, Amanda did carve some time for herself to stay fit. I would see her over the Summer at the Y (where I worked as a lifeguard). Amanda did aerobics and swimming and she looked super hot in a swimsuit..she could easily pass for a woman ten years younger. At age 36 she was really toned and just a bit curvier than Suzie. Amanda had shoulder length brown hair and eyes to match. Body and height-wise Suzie was nearly a mirror image of her Mom. Amanda had slightly larger breasts than Suzie and was likely a C cup.

Amanda and I would chat from time to time at the Y and she had that same heart stopping smile Suzie had. I would cherish those glimpses of Amanda's tight ass as she strutted by the pool. I wasn't the only one so don't judge me! Many of the guys my age and older looked at Amanda with undisguised lust in their eyes. It was hard not to notice the teenage girls and soccer moms at the Y openly staring at Amanda with a mixture of envy and probably some lust as well.

Suzie continued to alternately stroke and suck my cock during my reverie. Suzie looked at me with mischievous eyes while she stroked my member. "Okay, Mark, if we do this...we have to be incredibly careful. Mom has her shift tomorrow and she shouldn't be home before 9. I can't imagine what Mom would do to us if she caught me stroking your hard cock. Can you just imagine that?"

Suzie smirked and picked up the pace a little more. "Mark, what if I was sucking and stroking your dick and my Mom walked in on us...Can you just imagine her standing there in her nurses uniform, her mouth open in shock as I'm pumping your dick. Uhhhh...Yeah, by the time Mom catches us she probably already has her nurses uniform open with her breasts exposed. Uh, Fuck! I don't stop stroking you though...FUCK NO! I stroke you faster until you can't...uhhh...until you can't take it anymore and you start shooting your cum everywhere. You can't stop it Mark. Such a huge load of spunk for me and Mommy."

That did it....

"Suzie, I'm fucking cumming. Oh God....fucking going to shoot!!!! FUUUUUUCK ME!!! Arrrrrggh!"

"Mark, I'm cumming too! Ahhhhhhh, Mommy don't look at me cumming!! Fuck me, fucking fuck!!!!....ahhhhhhh, yes!"

While Suzie was giving me a handjob with her right hand, it went unnoticed by me that she was rubbing her clit with her left. Suzie was drenched and exhausted and I was the same. Really, wow!!!

(Breathing heavily and smiling) "Mark, I'm sorry...I guess it probably won't be 'Even Steven' today. Geez, I never orgasm four times like that. That was just too much!"

"Suzie, I'm more than satisfied...I mean...I can't remember the last time I've jizzed three times in one sitting. You really are amazing. I love you so much Suzie."

Suzie's eyes watered a little and she kissed me passionately on the mouth. "Mark, you have no idea how much I love you. I want to know everything about you...No secrets! You are my best friend and I can't imagine life without you."

My eyes watered a bit at that and I just nodded and held her tight. We held each other for a long while and then the alarm sounded. We both sighed and reluctantly got up and started cleaning. My parents would be home much too soon.

Suzie called me later that evening. "Well, tomorrow night is the night, Mark, so let's go over the plan again. So, I pick you up in the morning (we carpool in the morning sometimes) and school dismissal is at 2:50p. I race us both back to my house and the fun begins! Make sure you have your sex kit with you."

I laughed out loud as Suzie brought up the 'sex kit.' This was something Suzie completely came up with on her own and we each had our own custom kit. Suzie really was the brains in this relationship! Basically, the sex kit was a duffle bag equipped with our own soap (different scents raise suspicions you know), toothbrush/toothpaste, change of underwear, etc...) Hell, we even bought our own towels for use. In Suzie's case she had several pairs of panties on reserve...smart girl!

"Mark, you did tell your parents you would be studying late at the library tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, don't worry Suzie. My parents have been duly informed of my 'study' plans and they don't suspect a thing. Suzie, I'm really excited about tomorrow. It's all I can do not to touch myself just thinking about it. However, I really want to be in peak condition for tomorrow."

Suzie laughed a little. "Mark, I don't plan to make any such promises on my end. I guess it's another shower for me tonight. Just keep that in mind and imagine what I might be doing to myself this evening as you try to keep your hands off of that thick, hard cock of yours. See you in the morning! I love you."

I express my love and end the call. Sighing a little. "Well, maybe just one little jerk off session can't hurt."

The dismissal bell couldn't ring soon enough. I'm the first one out of the classroom and I don't think my feet even touched the floor. I raced to the parking lot and Suzie is already leaning against her car with a big smile on her face. Suzie pouted a little...."What took you so long stud?!" We're about to step in the car when Suzie's best girlfriend calls out to her. "Hey Suzie, wait up!!"

Wendy strode up to the car and casually glanced at me and then started to talk to Suzie directly. "Hey Suzie, I've missed you lately. I haven't seen you in like weeks and I thought maybe we could go get coffee or something. Let's catch up, okay!"

"Um, I miss you too Wendy! But, uh, this isn't the best time. I'm sorry but Mark and I have some studying to do at the library. Maybe we can do something after school tomorrow?'" I did my best to avoid eye contact with Wendy during this exchange. I could feel Wendy's eyes burning a hole through my soul. I also had to hide my disappointment a little at the idea that Wendy might get Suzie's attention tomorrow.

Wendy was a smoking hot red head and was on the drill team with Suzie. Wendy could also best be described as a "little miracle."

Urban dictionary:

"Little Miracle: "A little miracle is a spinner with huge boobs and a hot booty.

Example - Christina Aguilera, Eva Longoria, and Jennifer Love Hewitt are all 5 ft. 2 in. little miracles."

So yeah, this description aptly described Wendy. She was most likely a D cup and she was surely the focus of many a teenage boys erotic fantasies. I'm sure there were girls that would have gladly climbed aboard the Wendy train too given the chance. Wendy was a bit of a mystery though because she never dated (neither males nor females to my knowledge) but she was really outgoing and friendly. Wendy didn't have a stuck up bone in her body but she was a bit standoffish with me...well, at least lately. Wendy was not mean at all but I just sensed a little chill from her whenever I was around Suzie.

Wendy's home was situated just behind Suzie's and their families were very close friends. So much so that they even built a wooden gate door so they could more easily visit.

Growing up together we were the 'three amigos' for a long while. Summers were spent lounging on Suzie's deck or by the pool at Wendy's. I guess the dynamic changed a bit when Wendy started to become more girly at the onset of high school. Suzie was a bit slow to catch up but catch up she did. I felt that Suzie was every bit as hot as Wendy and Suzie was certainly garnering her fair share of attention at school.

Wendy fidgeted a little: "Suzie, are you and Mark dating? You can tell me....We're best friends or at least we used to be...."

That stung Suzie.

"I mean best friends share with each other, right? Suzie, we used to share everything together ya know. I just really really miss you."

I interjected at this point. "Suzie... Wendy's right...You two are best girlfriends and girls need girl time together. Same as guy time, right? Wendy... I'm sorry that I've been monopolizing Suzie's time. You two have been great friends for so long and well Wendy...I still consider us friends too even though we don't hang out as much together like we used to. Plus, you and Suzie are still going to be roommates together at State U, right? You have a lot to talk about and I hope you both have a great time tomorrow."

I must have said all the right things because Wendy brightened up a bit and she gave us each a long hug. "I'm looking forward to it too Mark, thank you...See ya tomorrow Suzie."

We weren't sure if our cover was blown but we never answered Wendy's question. It was just sort of left hanging there. We respected Wendy enough not to just outright lie to her face. Still, Wendy was smart as a whip and I'm sure she had probably put two and two together. I guess the truth about our relationship would come out sooner than later.

Just to be on the safe side, we drove to the library and checked out some books...plausible deniability, right? We were probably overthinking this but better to be safe than sorry. I don't even know what books I checked out and didn't give a damn either. I was aggravated by this little detour which cut into our precious sex time. Suzie could tell I was on edge a bit and she smiled at me as we got back in the car.

"Mark, it will only be another ten minutes or so till we're home so hang on a little bit longer, okay? By the way, what you said to Wendy earlier was really sweet and I'm grateful for you. I'm lucky to have such a kind and understanding boyfriend."

Suzie's praise did make me super happy and I'm sure my face reflected it.

Suzie chuckled and reached into the backseat and grabbed both of our sex kits. All the while Suzie was humming happily to herself as she grabbed my bottle of lubricant and a pair of panties from her own bag. The lubricant was something brand new so we would be trying it out today. I had my own secret Amazon account (student discount, thank you very much) and prime delivery meant two day shipping. What could be better! There was an Amazon locker at the nearby 7-11 so I could receive anything with some measure of anonymity.

Suzie drove around to the far end of the very large parking lot and she parked out of the watchful eyes of the library patrons. She then put the sunshades up and proceeded to hold up the lubricant in both hands like she was in some infomercial. "Hey, treat your lover to this raspberry sorbet flavored lubricant. His spunk will taste like berries." We were both dying laughing and soon tears were rolling down our checks.

Suzie asked why I chose that flavor and I replied, "it was between this Raspberry Sorbet and Toasted 'nut' and for some reason the latter flavor made me feel a bit uncomfortable." Suzie guffawed as she started to use the panties to wipe away her tears.

"Alright, Mark, show time!" Suzie started to pull down my sweat pants so my dick was exposed. Suzie then liberally applied the lubricant to my manhood and than proceeded to suck me off.

Suzie started by licking the head of my circumcised cock and then moved onto the frenulum. I'm especially sensitive there and she teased me with her tongue till I almost lost it. Suzie also used her hands to stroke and tickle my scrotum, testicles and perineum.

Suzie was getting to be a grandmaster at cock sucking, and it only got better with each and every interaction. Suzie didn't just jump into sucking straight away. No, instead she began by kissing around the penis and then lightly licked it up and down.

Just when I didn't think I could take anymore teasing, she engulfed my cock and settled into a steady and consistent rhythm.

"Um Suzie, I'm super close."

Suzie didn't acknowledge my statement and kept on sucking but a bit faster now.

"Suzie, if you don't stop soon I'll cum in your mouth." Suzie just nodded her head a little and kept at it.

"Fuck Suzie! Stop, no stop.... I'm going to blow... Sorry, I can't hold it...I'm fucking cumming right now!!" And boy did I cum...It honestly felt like I let loose a gallon of jizz while Suzie never stopped sucking my dick and swallowing my spunk. I'm shuddering for a good minute while my orgasm finally subsided. Suzie then opened her mouth to show me that no remnants of my sperm remained. This was the very first time Suzie had ever swallowed my spunk so the surprise clearly showed on my dazed face.

"Not bad Mark, not bad at all. I could get used to this. Well, let's go home." Suzie then took the spare pair of panties and dried off my cock a little. Suzie smiled and then slipped the panties in the pocket of my sweat pants. "Mark, here's a little momento commemorating this occasion. I'm sure you'll find some good use for it during your alone time."

Damn right I would.

Suzie pulled into her garage and we walked into the kitchen with our sex kits in hand. Suzie smirked and then proceeded to strip off her clothes. In a matter of seconds she was naked as the day she was born. She placed her clothes in her duffle bag.

"Relax and make yourself at home Mark. Mi casa es su casa." Spanish was the one class we shared together. I chuckled and started to remove my clothing and I also placed my clothes in my kit. Suzie asked me to stay put and took both of our duffle bags and ran up the stairs to her room to deposit them. Suzie then sauntered down the stairs au natural and told me I could claim my sex kit later. Suzie brought a few towels and the lube.

It's around 4 o'clock now and we set our cell alarms for 8:00 pm. This would give us plenty of time to clean up and shower afterwards. Amanda would finish her shift by 9 so we should hopefully have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves.

Suzie spread the towels on the oversize couch and proceeded to lie down. "Are you hungry Mark? Come and eat me."

Suzie didn't have to ask twice as I began to apply the lube to her snatch. I wanted to give Suzie as much pleasure as she gave me earlier and I took my time. A line from one of my favorite movies had become my mantra of sorts.

"Don't go stampeding towards the clitoris like a bull at the gates! What's wrong with a nice kiss?" (Monty Python, "The Meaning of Life")

No, I didn't go to the clit right of way. I teased her inner thighs with licks and kisses and then proceeded to the outer lips and teased them as well. Then the inner lips got plenty of attention. Suzie was really moaning now and she tugged on my hair ever so lightly to signal what she liked. I also moaned a bit to let her know how much I enjoyed what I was doing. Suzie was leaking like a sieve at this point and was trembling like crazy. I observed that the raspberry sorbet smell competed with her usual musky smell. I loved it! Maybe I'll order the Toasted Nut lube next time despite my initial reservations...

Suzie couldn't take much more and started to whine and begged me for relief. "Oh please Mark! Lick my clit now....Oh God, please...I wanna cum. I need to cum? Ahhhhhhh fuck..."

Suzie's was more than ready now. I started to lick her clit flicking it back and forth. Now, I gently sucked on her clit and she exploded into orgasm.

"Aaaaeeeeeeeiee... I'm cumming...!!! Mark, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck me!" Suzie continues to scream and wail for the better part of a minute until her thrashing and twitching started to slow done. Finally, she lightly bopped me on the head to signal to me to stop licking her clit. Suzie was completely spent and just lay there in a dream state.

"Suzie, if you don't mind, I would like to try something new that I read about. I'll let you rest a bit longer so just let me know when you're ready, okay?" Suzie just nodded her head and smiled.

Now I should point out that Suzie had already lost her hymen. She did this a few years back when she admittedly used a zucchini in her masturbation play. We had thus far resisted any serious "probing" because she feared getting pregnant and I naturally supported her in this regard. She also didn't want to be tempted to go down that road so her womb had been mostly off limits so to speak.

"Okay professor Mark, I'm ready now."

"Alright Suzie, if you don't like what I'm doing just signal me in the usual way okay."

The first thing I did was apply some gentle pressure to Suzie's pubic bone. "Oh, oh Mark... that feels fucking great." And then I slipped two fingers in and I began to hopefully stimulate her G spot (clitoral cluster).

Suzie sucked in her breath and soon started to climb Mount Orgasm. Suzie's eyes went glassy as she was completely absorbed in a new world of ecstasy. While I continued to stimulate her cluster, I lightly licked her clit. Soon thereafter the walls of her vagina became engorged, and I felt her vagina begin to contract and tighten.

12