Sexy Suzie (Girl Next Door) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any warning whatsoever Suzie began to scream. Suzie had always been kind of loud when she came but this was enough to wake the dead.

"Aeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighh... I'm fucking cumming so hard!!! Oh God I'm dying!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!"

Suzie didn't have just one orgasm but a chain of orgasms that seemingly wouldn't cease. Tears of pleasure rolled down her checks and unexpectedly a gush of fluid escaped her while she writhed around in ecstacy. Finally, after several minutes of this she went completely limp and bopped me on the head. I stopped there and then and retracted my fingers from her vagina. Suzie was a beautiful mess. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her.

I took one of the spare towels and lovingly started to clean her up a little. All the while Suzie's eyes remained completely closed. Suzie was still alive... I could see the rise and fall of her chest and a broad smile was still plastered on her face. Suzie than unsteadily sat up and kissed me hard. "Mark, I'm not completely sure what you did just now.... but I'll have you know that I've never cummed so hard or had so many orgasms in my life. You're a fucking genius."

I turned red with her praise and an unmistakable look of pride shown on my face. I knew I would do anything for Suzie!

"Um, if it's okay with you Mark, let's take a break and have dinner. I'm really spent thanks to you and I desperately need some fuel to keep going." Actually, I thought this was a fabulous idea because I was absolutely starving. Suzie popped a frozen pizza in the oven and we kissed some while we waited for the pizza to crisp.

The pizza was ready and we started to chow down. We washed it down with some soda and just casually talked about our day. "Suzie, never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined eating pizza with you while we were completely naked. I hope we can have more naked meals together before we head off to State U."

"Mark, I really wish we could live in an apartment together at college. No having to hide and no secrets...but I suppose it is what it is."

"Well, you know I will be living in an apartment with Brenden. Maybe we can find a way to hook up Wendy and Brenden and arrange a roommate swap. I know Brenden has the hots for Wendy."

"Mark, I wouldn't count on it. Wendy is fucking hot and she could have any guy she wanted with a snap of her finger. But Wendy's never expressed any interest in any guys...well, not to me at least."

We cleaned up and put the dishes away. Suzie's eyes started to sparkle. "Alright Mark, ready for round two? I too have read about something I'd like to try. Are you game."

"Fuck yeah, let's do this Suzie!"

"Okay Mark, let's go to my bedroom shall we?" Hehe, I really liked the sound of that. "Alright Mark, I'll be back in a little while. Don't get started without me." After Suzie left, I started to scan the room. It's the first time I'd ever been in a girl's bedroom. Suzie had a few stuffed animals here and there. I spied a picture on her desk of the four of us (Suzie, Wendy, Sarah and myself - I'm really mugging for the camera). I smile thinking about the four of us then. We couldn't have been more than ten years old in the picture. Well, Suzie's sister (Sarah) was a year older and was my crush for awhile there. Sarah is absolutely gorgeous now and looked a lot like Suzie but had blonde hair while Suzie's was jet black of course.

When Suzie returned she was fully clothed, wearing one of Amanda's spare nursing uniforms. I kind of suspected that Suzie had some Mommy issues but this was proof positive.

"Hello Mark, I'm so glad you decided to come see me for your college physical. I'm glad you trusted me enough to examine you. Well, I see you've already removed your clothes so let's get started?"

"Um, sure...I suppose we can get started. By the way, what should I call you?"

Suzie smiled brightly, "Mark, there's no reason to be so formal. I've known you since you became Suzie's playmate in third grade. Just call me Amanda. Now, why don't you sit on Suzie's bed and we will begin the examination. Here let's spread a towel underneath you first."

This was something new alright. I had no idea that Suzie was into role play but I was absolutely game. Suzie used a stethoscope to listen to my heartbeat and placed it on my back and asked me to breath deeply a few times. She took my wrist and looked at her watch. I mean this sort of felt like a real physical so I was not really hard at this point.

"Mark, I don't seem to be getting an accurate pulse reading. There's another way to check your pulse but it's a bit unconventional so bear with me for a moment." Suzie then proceeded to wrap her fingers around my cock and then stared at her watch again. This got me hard almost immediately.

"Much better Mark! I was able to get an accurate reading this time.

I'm a little surprised that you got an erection though. Hmmm, maybe I excite you a bit? Listen, don't be ashamed as it's a completely normal reaction for a virile male your age. Is it getting hot in here Mark? Since it's just the two of us would you mind if I took off my uniform?"

Suzie doesn't even wait for me to respond and began to strip off the outfit. Now Suzie was down to her bra and panties. "Much better! Alright when was the last time you had your prostrate examined? Please lie down now Mark. I'll be back in a flash."

I was a little anxious now...I trusted Suzie and all but she's talking about my ass, right?! No one...I mean no one has ever gone there before.

My mind was reeling and before I knew it Suzie had returned with a tub of warm, soapy water and a cloth. She also had some kind of device that looked like a bulb with an extended syringe (I would find out later that it was a rectal syringe). "Let's make sure we're clean Mark?"

I was burning red with shame now. Suzie was going to clean me up like I was a baby. I was shaking now, more out of shame and fear, than pleasure. Suzie continued to clean me up and before long she was through. "You did very well Mark. Just relax okay...the hard part is over." I wasn't so sure of that though because I suspected she was about to get a little more invasive. Still, I would do my best to grin and bear it until I simply couldn't. Suzie left again so she could clean and store the tub and syringe.

Upon Suzie's return she said, "Okay, Mark, let me know if you need me to stop at any point. But please trust me okay." I stirred up enough courage to put a smile on my face and nodded my head. "Well, I don't want to get my underwear dirty..." Suzie then stripped off her bra and panties and applied a liberal amount of the Raspberry Sorbet lube on my anus. Suzie slowly inserted her index finger into the first knuckle while simultaneously stroking my cock. She pulled out her finger and re-applied more lube.

As she continued to stroke my cock, she again replaced her finger back into my anus, this time to the second knuckle. She repeated the process until she reached the third knuckle. Once her finger was fully inserted she searched for that rounded lump roughly 4 inches inside the rectum and up towards the root of the penis. This was the prostate. All my earlier fears were gone now...this was heaven. Suzie gently massaged my prostate in a circular or possibly a back-and-forth motion using the pad of her finger. All the while she never stopped stroking my dick. Yeah, I sensed it wouldn't be long now.

"Mark, are ready to cum for Amanda? Don't worry... it's our little secret...Suzie will never know. Just let it all out."

"Oh shit! I'm cumming!! Ah fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!

I came so hard that my spunk actually hit me in the face and kept jetting out all over my chest and stomach. I had never had an orgasm even remotely as in intense as this one...and I even came pretty hard earlier.

"Well, how was it Mark?"

I couldn't answer right away. "Suzie, I think I saw the face of God. You called me a genius earlier... so you must be a super genius." I still felt the pleasurable after shocks. Suzie was beaming now and slowly removed her finger and started to clean me up a little. "Mark, I know it's a little early yet, but maybe we should take a shower and refresh ourselves a bit."

We proceeded to take out the soap from our respective sex kits and Suzie took my hand and guided me to the hallway bathroom. We took turns getting wet under the nozzle and then Suzie lathered me up with my soap and I lathered Suzie up with hers. We were kissing each other passionately and it really started to heat up when we were interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door. We both froze instantly...I thought for sure that my heart stopped. "Suzie, I'm home...coming in!"

Fuck, are you kidding me

...why is Amanda home early?!

We heard the door open and Amanda padded over to the shower curtain. Amanda quickly popped her head out of the curtain and exclaimed, "Hi Mom, um... how was work?"

"Oh, well things were a bit slow in the ICU so they let me off a little early. I see you already had dinner... How did studying with Mark go? Frankly, I thought you'd still be at the library."

"Um, we finished up early and I'm just getting ready for bed. I'm pretty worn out and will probably hit the sack soon."

"Suzie, it's only 7:30...are you feeling okay? Maybe I should have a look at you."

"NO!...I mean no...I'm really just fine Mom. Why don't you head downstairs and I'll be down shortly."

"Sure honey, I'll see you in a bit and we can catch up on everything you've done today. I don't want you to leave out a single detail."

We heard the door close and we stood there in shock. We didn't even say a word and just hurriedly cleaned ourselves up. Suzie whispered, "Mark, you stay here while I go to my bedroom. I'll bring the sex kits shortly. Don't worry.... I'll find a way to draw Mom away so you can make your escape. Everything is going to be okay." Suzie didn't look so confident.

I stayed in the shower and waited for Suzie to return. I was scared...I mean really fucking scared. What if Amanda had returned during our anal play? I blanched at the thought.

Finally, I heard the door open. "I'm back Mark." Suzie didn't even whisper.

Suzie pulled open the shower curtain and handed me her cell phone. The text message on the screen chilled me to the bone.

"Suzie, when you and Mark are finished showering, come downstairs. We have a lot to talk about."

I just stared at the phone screen in shock. I then looked at Suzie's face and it was as white as a sheet. "Mark, both sex kits are gone from my bedroom."

12