Sexy Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she reaches orgasm. Her slimy fluids dribble down from her hot vagina and reaches his face, coating him in her pussy juices. As a result, he could now taste her cunt again even though his face is still buried in her big ass. "You did very well today, my dear boy. I'm sure you'll get very high grades in my class if you keep servicing me like that," she says to him with a little giggle. She then pulls her panties up, followed by her tight skirt. After that, the ebony woman gives him a gentle kiss on his cheek and ushers him out the door, but not before handing him a slip of paper. "Give me a call later today or I'll be dropping by your house. I'm a teacher. I can get your address easily enough."

Nick couldn't believe the mess he got into but he is also feeling very excited by the way she took control of him so easily just moments earlier. Even if what she did to him is wrong, he can't help but want more.

......

A couple of days after being forced to eat out his teacher's asshole in her very own classroom, Nick is at home feeling quite flustered. He has since been on two dates with her, which have helped with easing his nerves considerable. It is now a bit better for him as he is not as intimidated by her as he was earlier. Yes, he is still very intimidated by her since she is 16 years older than him and also a teacher, holding a position of great power over him. But he is not the same frightened boy as he was in the room when she made him service her after the class has ended. He has some more confidence about himself now.

He is now sitting at the table with his parents for lunch. His teacher asked him if he wanted to go to the cinema with her and he said yes. Now he has to tell his parents why he has been going out so often. They don't know about how he is starting to see someone yet. If he just tells them it's a teacher, they will definitely be upset, so he thinks he isn't going to reveal that tiny bit of detail to them. Better to let them think it is just one of his classmates. "What's going on?" his mother asks him all of a sudden. "You look kind of distracted."

Nick gulps. He has forgotten just how perceptive she can be. His father also seems to notice that something's up too but is waiting for his wife to see if she can probe it out of him. That's what he usually does, leaving the talking up to her. "Well, I actually have a date today. She's the one I've been to see for the past couple of days," he says in a shaky voice. It's making him feel nervous to talk about this to his mom and dad, afraid that they might start asking too many questions and then figure out the whole truth about the person who he is seeing right now.

Both his parents are stupefied when they find out about this. His mother in particular looks stunned. "That's great news!" his math finally says, managing to recover his voice first. The older man looks really proud of his son and Nick just smiles at Jing lightly, hoping that he wouldn't be too specific in asking his questions about who the girl is. "So tell me. Who is she, son?" And here it is. "Is she someone from school? Have I met her by chance before during one of the parent teacher conferences, maybe? Give your old man some little clues."

This makes the boy decide to go with a deliberate omission. It's much better than having to outright lie to his dad's face, after all. He only has to omit a bit. "Yes, dad," he says to him. "She is from school." After a pause, the teenage geek continues "You haven't met her yet dad because she only transferred her a few days ago. She's in history class with me. We're going to the shopping mall today because that's what she wants." Nick technically hasn't lied. It is all the truth and nothing but the truth, even though it isn't the whole truth. He isn't in a courtroom, after all. No need to be that specific.

At this moment his mom's finally ready to jump back into the conversation. She gives her son a smile and hugs him very tightly, kissing him on the forehead. "That's wonderful, sweetie!" It makes her feel so proud to see that her son is finally gaining confidence and has a date. Of course, she won't feel nearly as supportive had she known her son is actually seeing his teacher. No, she would be very pissed. Nick knows that and that's why he's keeping his mouth shut about it. He'll have to keep it a big secret until he graduates and she is no longer his teacher and there is no more problem for them dating openly.

After the meal is over, he goes to his room and combs his hair with more care than he has ever done before. He wants to look his best for Ms Mason. It is a very important date for him. She is the only person other than Mia that he has ever been out with and he doesn't want this to go wrong. Nick really likes Ms Mason a lot and hopes that things will work out between them. He has a lot of high hopes for their relationship. Once done, the nerd boy also flosses his teeth. It amuses himself to see how just much effort he is putting into his appearance.

Then he leaves the house and heads for the mall which is very close by. He sees her once he gets inside. She is eating an ice cream while waiting for him. His hot teacher waves him over and Nick quickly rushes over to her. "Hi!" Nick greets her. She beckons him to lean in and she kisses his cheek gently. The less experienced boy blushes madly as she cackles and continues to eat her ice cream. "What if there is someone from school around and they see us?" Nick hisses, worried for her job. He knows she could get into a lot of trouble for what the two of them are up to right now and wishes she's more careful.

Ms Mason tells him to relax. She takes him up to the cinema. There, the ebony woman buys two tickets while he gets them the popcorn. The new couple is soon getting inside the theater, where they quickly sit down together to watch the film. It is a simple yet perfect date. He doesn't know her well enough to plan something more special yet so this is good enough, for now. Unbeknownst to the boy, his chocolate skin teacher is soon going to start demanding sex with each and every date they have. At the end of the movie, she asks him to come home with her so they could hang out.

Once they get to her house, the teacher immediately starts a make out session with him. She presses her lips to his and pins him up against the wall. Her hand reaches down to touch Nick's rod through his pants, feeling it grow hard beneath her touch. He moans, opening his mouth, letting her probe inside with her tongue. Once they pause for air, she says "I want you to do something for me, baby." Then she starts kissing his neck, planing her lips all over the skin. The passion is driving him crazy and his legs nearly give out from under him as she attacks the sensitive area.

Nick doesn't know what to do. Feeling her lips on his neck and her hand on his groin makes him afraid. He fears he will cum in his pants. Taking a deep, steady breath to calm himself down, he looks at her with his doe like eyes. The innocence in them almost makes the sexy teacher cream her panties but she manages to hang on. "Anything you want, Ms Mason," he promises her. He thinks it will probably be just a simple request and nothing too embarrassing for him to do. She doesn't seem like the sort of person who would intentionally embarrass him, after all.

Ms Mason leans in, inhaling the scent of his hair. "Don't call me Ms. Mason when we're here alone," she whispers to him in a very sultry tone. "I want you to call me Mommy instead." Then she bites his earlobe gently, eliciting a cry of surprise from him. She nibbles and he could feel himself grow even harder. "Do you like that, baby boy? Like how mommy is biting your ear right now?" He nods shyly, his face scarlet red. "I want to hear it. Say it to me, baby. Tell me you like being mommy's baby boy." She squeezes his prick through his pants too when she says that to Nick.

"I like being your baby boy, mommy," he moans, looking coquettish. Nick is embarrassed beyond belief. He never thought he would submit so much to someone he just got together with and yet here he is, letting her take liberties with him, fondling his cock through his pants while he moans her name and calls her mommy. If his mom knows this she'd probably have a heart attack from seeing how much of a whore he is right now. "Bite my ear again, mommy. Please," he whimpers, liking the way it felt so much. She smirks, then grazes his earlobe with her teeth. "Please don't tease me mommy," Nick whines cutely.

Tiana lightly slaps him across the face. It doesn't hurt that much but feels very humiliating. The humiliation turns him on more and she knows it. She can tell by the look in his eyes how much Nick loves getting treated roughly like this. The gorgeous black bombshell cups his balls gently and uses her other hand to unzip his pants. She leaves her boxers on for the moment though. "I want to see how much pre cum soaks through your underwear," she explains, her hand alternating between rubbing his balls and caressing his prick. She is a very talented lover, having honed her skills on many studs over the year.

Once he seems ready for it, Tiana then yanks his pants down and touches his bare cock. It is shorter than the ones she's had in the past, but Tiana wants him and that's all that matters to her. She wraps her fingers around his cock and begins tugging it. Giving his firm manhood deliberate strokes, she kisses the tip of his cock and also licks it a few times, flicking her tongue up and then swiping down. The taste of his pre cum is making her so wet abut he already made her cum when they first met. It's all about him today. "Ahhh," the shy virgin is moaning as his experienced older lover makes him feel pleasure like he never felt.

She gets down on her knees and starts to give his penis more kisses, licking it several more times before sucking it into her mouth. Bobbing her head back and forth several times, Tian sucks him off until she needs break for some air. "Do you like how mommy sucks your cock, baby?" she asks him in a sexy voice. "Beg mommy to suck your dick some more." Tiana jerks him off as she waits, knowing that soon his lust would overcome his embarrassment and he would beg for her to keep giving him a blowjob. There is no way he wouldn't. He is so hard and horny right now he would beg her to fellate him again.

And he does do what she wants. "Please suck my cock, mommy," Nick begs his beautiful teacher. The tall black woman just smirks and then takes it inside her mouth again, sucking his dick really hard this time. He cries out in pleasure as her lips form a vacuum seal around the base of his prick. Tiana is extremely skilled at giving blowjobs. She literally sucked more than 200 cocks before and has received very positive feedback from every one of her partners. Soon he begins to cum in his teacher's mouth as she keeps on sucking him off hard.

Once she has swallowed a few ropes of his semen, she takes his spasming cock out of her mouth and jerks him off. "Cum all over mommy's face now, little boy." With the tip of his dick aimed at her forehead, she makes him cum on her face really hard. Nick cries out as his teacher makes him blast her face with his warm cum, jizzing on her forehead and then her cheeks. Within seconds, he is covering her features in his semen, glazing her. Her stunning face is now entirely drenched in her student's seed which have splattered on her really hard. "Look how naughty you are, cumming on your mommy's face like that," the sexy teacher teases him. "I'll see you in class tomorrow."

Author's Note : What do you think about her so far?

12