Sexy Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Doing it.
6.1k words
4.53
21.4k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of days ago, Nick felt so slutty after being forced to ejaculate on his teacher's face. He had waited a month before showing Mia his cock and even then he only let her touch it. She didn't get to suck it for a couple of weeks after that. But Tiana was so confident and aggressive that Nick was putty in her hands. Not exactly putty, since his cock was hard, but you get the point, don't you? Tiana made Nick so weak kneed with the way she looked at him. His cock was hers before he knew it and now he is still seeing her, looking forward to their next date. They went for coffee again yesterday.

Right now Nick is in the hallway and surrounded by many other students. It is a bit different now. Some of the other students have started to talk about how Tiana has been flirting with him during classes. Fortunately, he and his older girlfriend have been more than discreet enough and there is no evidence that the two of them are in an inappropriate relationship together. That's why she is not in any trouble yet. Had there been any proof, she could get fired from her job, and that is something neither one of them wants. Nick is still very careful about this, despite how horny she has made him over the past several days.

He finds himself getting red thinking of how she easily made him cum. It was the most powerful orgasm of his life, up until she gave him another blowjob the day before. She sucked his cock even harder yesterday and made him spurt straight down her throat. It felt so good he could cry. Right now he is hoping he wouldn't get a boner while in class. His classmates don't need any more ammo for the rumor they've been spreading around. The mess is bad enough as it is now already. He shudders, thinking of how much trouble his girlfriend can get into if word gets out.

When he gets into the classroom, Nick feels nervous about the whole thing. He has always been a good student and good students generally don't let their teachers suck their cocks. That's what he did with Tiana though, and as hot as she is, it's still wrong. He tells himself not to worry too much about it and just enjoy the relationship, but another part of him tells him that he should be a lot more prudent about this relationship he is now in. He shouldn't be too eager to jump into it since Tiana could easily get into a lot of trouble because the two of them are together.

Suddenly, Mia enters the room. She and her friends exchange smirks before she walks up to his seat. "Hey, loser. I heard that you and our new teacher are getting it on, huh? Didn't know you're a whore. Letting a teacher flirt with you. Really disgusting." Her friends snicker at this. Nick feels himself heating up but reminds himself that if he hits her he is going to get in so much trouble and his parents will be so disappointed in him. He really hates disappointing his parents, much more than he hates anything else. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? I'd be embarrassed too if I did something like what you are probably doing with her."

"At least I know how to keep my pants on, unlike you. How many STDs do you have by now? 10? 20? I wouldn't be so surprised if it was closer to 40," Nick spits at her, shocking the girls. This is the first time he has ever slut shamed anyone. His problem isn't with her now sleeping around. It's with how she slept with other guys back when they were in a relationship together. That's what disgusts Nick most and he isn't afraid to show it at all, making his views plain to her. "Now get lost already, bitch." It is the most savage moment of his life, other than spoiling Endgame for her and her equally disgusting cohorts.

It's at that moment that Tiana enters the room. She sees her boyfriend's ex standing at his table and glares at her. Mia glares back almost as fiercely. The girl is trying her best but she still feels intimidated since Tiana is older and also a teacher. "What's going on here?" the latter demands from Mia, before addressing Nick in a much sweeter and kinder tone "Are you okay, Nick? Has she been giving you a hard time?" Her words ooze with kindness and concern, and it is clear to Mia that there really is something going on between the two.

Nick raises his eyebrows slightly at the question and says "She's really been bothering me, Ms Mason. I think she is the most annoying thing ever." Seeing the look on Mia's face nearly makes him Burt out laughing in merriment. It is so fucking funny to see her face turn bright red from embarrassment. She is about to stomp away when Tiana tells her to stop. Mia glares at her and Nick angrily. Nick could almost see her swell like a bullfrog, ballooning up with air. It makes Nick want to poke her with a sharp needle to see her explode.

Then Tiana turns to Mia, saying to her in an incredibly stern tone "Get back to your desk now, and don't let me catch you giving him or anyone else a hard time again." Mia and her cohorts stare at Tiana in shock, not expecting her to take Nick's side so blatantly. They all suspect that she likes and is in a secret relationship with him, but they didn't expect her to just side with him right in front of them this way. "Didn't you hear me? I don't want to see you annoying Nick. Take your seats already." She has a very intimidating look on her perfect face right now, making Mia cower.

"You're just taking his side because you want to fuck him!" Mia exclaims. "You probably already fucked Nick, haven't you?" She stares at the black teacher in defiance, daring her to deny it. Tiana doesn't, instead just giving her a hard glare and looking down at her, being a lot taller than the blonde student. She knows she can't tell her that she has sucked Nick's cock and is planning to fuck him, as much as she wants to do so. If she says that then she could get into serious trouble and that's the last thing she needs, having only gotten transferred to this school very recently. "You've got nothing to say about that, huh?"

"I've got plenty to say about it. I want to say that you are a stupid liar who can only make things up about other people because there is nothing else you know how to do," Tiana says. "You don't even know how to study properly since you are the type of girl who always end up getting distracted by porn when you should be studying. All you know how to do is masturbate and get fucked by a bunch of guys. That's all you're good at and it won't take you far in life, unless you want to become a prostitute. Even if that's the case, then you won't last so long as one, since you suck at putting on makeup. That's the only way you can explain how you look."

Truthfully speaking, there is nothing at all wrong with Mia's make up. In fact, she is easily one of the prettiest girls in school. Her beauty is nearly unrivaled, with just a few other girls who could match her. But Tiana knows that vain, shallow girls like her could be insecure too and that clearly is the case with the look on Mia's face. Nick finds himself smiling throughout the rest of the class. He loves the way his girlfriend roasted his cheating ex so savagely. It turns him on so much and he has to adjust his position multiple times to hide his boner.

At the end of the class, she asks him to stay behind. He assumes that Tiana is looking to make out with him. To his great surprise, that's not the case. She says "Have you ever tried some sexting before?" Nick shakes his head, telling her that he never even thought of it. "I really want to trade nude pics with you. That way, you can jerk off to me when you are at home, and I can masturbate to you in my bed. What do you think of that, baby? Does is sound interesting to you at all? Sending me some dick pics?" She pours at him very cutely too as she waits for his response.

Nick is flustered by her words and even more so by the way she is touching his shoulders as he stands in front of her. She leans in close to give him a kiss on the cheek and he stumbles backwards. Tiana folds her arms around his body to steady him and stop him from falling over. "Thank you for that," he mumbles in an awkward way. "About the sexting thing. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with sending dick pics. I trust you, of course. I'm just worried about hacks and stuff like that. Could we please just discuss it later? We're going great right now and I don't want to risk anything ruining what we already have."

Tiana frowns at him. It is not an angry one but one that shows annoyance. She seems more irritated by his refusal to humor her request than anything else. "I really want to see your dick pictures. I want you to send me nudes," she says to him. Then the black teacher folds her arms and looks him straight in the eyes. "If you really care about me then you will do what I want. If you care you will send me nude pics of you. I'll know if you're sending a fake one since I've seen your cock before and I never, ever forget what a cock I've seen looks like." Her face tells him that she is serious.

Her words make him feel conflicted. He does care about her a lot but the idea of taking a picture of his naked body and sending it to her is quite daunting. Yes, she has seen it before already, but what if someone hacks into his phone or hers and sees it? She could even accidentally let someone see it when borrowing her phone for something. "I'll think about it," he promises her, not sure if he will end up sending her his nudes or not. "Just give me some time, okay?" Then he leans in and gently kisses her on the forehead before leaving the room and heading to his second class of the day.

Throughout the rest of the day, Nick's conflicted feelings remain there. He is unable to find a way out. He really likes Tiana a lot and doesn't want to lose her by not doing what she wants. Yet the more rational part of him reminds him of the dangers of sexting. But he is over the age of 18 now and she definitely is, since she is a teacher. They are both consenting adults, so it is legal. All they have to do is make sure no one finds out about them dating until the day he graduates. That way, she will be able to keep her job. He really doesn't want to sabotage her career with recklessness. As long as they are careful, no one will know. He can crop his face out so no one will be able to recognize him.

Once he gets home, he takes his pants off and strokes himself until he reaches full erection. Then the boy takes a few good photos of his cock. With a pair of trembling hands, he presses send and sits down on the edge of his mattress, hoping that he made the right decision.

........

Nick is sitting on his older girlfriend's couch and doing some homework right now. She could easily help him get full marks since she is his teacher, and has offered to do that already. But the boy has integrity and refused to cheat and take advantage of their relationship. It only makes her admire him even more as she sees that he's more than just a cute little thing. What's frustrating her is that he is spending time on work when he should be fucking her already. Tiana has gotten fucked by countless guys before but never wanted someone to fuck her as badly as she wants Nick to right now. He is the one she's always been waiting for her entire life.

"Honey," she whispers from right next to him, pressing a gentle kiss to Nick's shoulder. The gesture sends tingles out all over his body, making him gasp. She then takes it further and plants a hand on his crotch. "I know that you're still a virgin. Why don't you give it to me and fuck me now? I want to feel you cum in my pussy and you'll give me what I want." Her words are so aggressive he immediately stiffens, much to her great delight. "Yes, that's it. Get hard for me, baby." By God does she love the effect that she has on her boyfriend. He is so cute, getting this erect so quickly.

The boy takes several deep breaths to calm himself down but couldn't stop his dick from getting harder with every second. "I'd really love to give you my virginity now, but I'm in the middle of something," he says to her. "Could you wait just half an hour? Then we'll have sex the way you want." He looks at her in a pleading sort of way but she shakes her head. "Please, baby. You're the one who set me this homework! I'll need a little bit more time to complete it and I can't do that if we're having sex now." He hopes she'll be willing to wait just half an hour but that is not the case.

"I'll give you full marks for that if you just fuck me now," she says. "I'll write it for you." Then the teacher smirks in an almost predatory way as a brilliant idea occurs to her. She realizes that he is too honest for that sort of offer to work. "How about this, baby? If you don't fuck me now, then I'll send your nude pictures to everybody at school. Even if your face is cropped out the boys in gym class will still know when you change your clothes. They might even strip you in front of the girls too." Tiana now has a superior smile on her face.

It shocks Nick to hear her say this and he doesn't know what to do. Finally, he concedes to her and leans in, kissing on her lips gently. She moans into the kiss, feeling so delighted. Her hand reaches down to unzip him and caresses his rod through the boxers. The attention is now making him even harder than he was initially. It is making Nick harder than he has ever been when he realizes that he is about to lose his virginity to his older girlfriend. His cock throbs as he struggles to control his breathing. "I will fuck you," he tells Tiana softly.

"Oh I know," she tells him cockily as he lets her stroke his penis. His stub is so hard for her and she loves it, groping her virgin love through his boxers and making him gasp as she squeezes. She has handled so many cocks before and has had far better endowed guys spew their loads in her cunt, but she never wanted anyone the way she wants Nick. It's why she's taking her time, building up his load with foreplay so that when he cums inside her, it will be a massive orgasm that floods her cavern with his jism. That's what she wants from him.

She then takes his boxers off and wraps her fingers around his bare shaft. It is making all the blood rush down from his head to his cock, causing it to swell up and engorge like it never did before. "You're so much smaller than the guys who've fucked me before," she tells her boyfriend. "But don't worry. You're also much cuter than them." The beautiful teacher jacks her student off, sliding her fist up and down his prick. "Call me mommy like you did the last time we did something like this together, baby." Tiana loves how he blushes at this.

"Jack me off, mommy," he moans in a sweet voice. Tiana smiles. This time he does what she says without hesitating. "I love feeling mommy's hand on my cock so much. I love being mommy's little boy." Yup, her perfect handjobs and blowjobs definitely did the trick. The kid is definitely whipped and Tiana didn't even use her pussy on him yet. But she will today, for sure. And it will completely break him and make him unable to resist her. She'll see to that. "Squeeze my little dick hard, mommy." Having a baby boy like him so good for me, the black woman thinks to herself.

"When I fuck you, you'll scream," she tells him. "You won't be able to handle it. You've had zero experience while I already got fucked by 200 guys. My pussy is much stronger than your cock. It will break you. My cunt will destroy any sense of self you have and reduce you to being my mindless bimbo boy." She pumps his short cock with her very experienced as he moans louder and louder with each stroke, caressing him and squeezing his manhood the way he wants. He asked for it and now she is giving it to him, clenching her fist tight around the penis and milking it hard.

Many guys might be bothered by the fact that their girlfriends fucked 200 guys before them, but not Nick. It is all in the past and she is with him now and not with anyone else. All that matters to Nick is what Tiana is doing at this moment. He moans like a stupid whore as she tugs his erection and gives him firmer pumps, jacking him really hard. She surprises him by crouching down and licking his balls before placing her dick sucking lips around his small cock. His ebony girlfriend then slides her full and pouty lips down to the base of his tiny dick. She is very good at blowjobs, with every one of her 200 past lovers being extremely satisfied with how she sucked them off.

The fellatio soon pushes him over the edge and he warns her before bucking up and spurting in her mouth with a loud scream. Tian quickly swallows her student's creamy semen before taking his cock out of her mouth and jerking him off. She forces him to finish this orgasm by cumming all over her face. He jizzes on his older girlfriend's face hard, covering her cheeks and lips in his seed. His warm cum splatter on her beautiful face and glazes Tiana until she is drenched in it, covered in semen. "Well done, darling. Now it's time for you to feed my other lips. My other mouth is equally hungry for your cum."

"Baby, wait. Give me some time to rest first," he protests. She doesn't listen and quickly yanks her skirt and thong off, showing him her hairy vagina. She then mounts him on the couch, despite his efforts to push her off of him. Her muscular thighs are just too powerful for him to overcome. She grabs his still hard dick and presses it inside her as she shuffled forward, sliding him into her hot cunt. Her tight channel is soon enveloping him, constricting around his manhood and squeezing Nick hard. "Please stop," he begs. "Stop and give me just a few minutes, baby. Please, I take back my consent for the moment."

"I don't need your consent. You're my boyfriend and I can fuck you whenever I want," his older lover tells him with a hiss as she starts to bang him. He ends up moaning in pleasure from how good it feels and soon his dignity vanished as he is overcome by a foreign sensation. It was amazing getting his cock sucked by Tiana but her pussy is in a level of its own. Nothing could come close to this level of pleasure. She is so good at fucking him and she knows it. "How do you like that, baby? I told you mommy is very experienced," she says to him, clenching her skilled pussy around his cock.

Her complete dominance is driving him crazy with desire and his hard cock throbs inside her as Tiana pumps him with her cunt. Tiana rides him hard and fast, now mercilessly fucking her hapless boyfriend and student. Nick has forgotten all about pausing to rest and is now begging her "Please fuck me harder, mommy! I want mommy to fuck me so hard I can't walk tomorrow! I love mommy's pussy so much!" His eyes have rolled into the back of his skull and his tongue is hanging out of his mouth as she hangs him, screwing his brains out. She pounds him with a great deal of violence, making Nick scream out again and again.

"You like it, baby boy? You like getting fucked by mommy? You are such a dirty little boy aren't you? Such a slutty little boy. Do you want to be mommy's slutty boy, babe?" she asks as she rides her younger boyfriend, flexing her hips and driving into him, bearing down on Nick and clenching her vagina around his cock. The tightness of it is more than incredible, especially given that 200 guys have been inside her before. Those Kegel exercises really do pay off, helping her keep a tight cunt despite her moderately wild days. They were only moderate, since most of her close friends have already let more than 500 guys into their pants by now.

"I love the way you fuck me, mommy. I want to be mommy's sex toy," he says to her as she pounds the shit out of him and fucks his brains out. He could not hold it back any longer and soon starts cumming inside her muscular pussy, filling it up with his semen. Loads after loads of his seed enter her and splash against the inner walls of her hot cunt, entering her womb. He screams as he keeps on cumming and she keeps on squeezing him with her tight vagina until his orgasm is over. But Tiana isn't satisfied yet. She gets up and shifts her position to ride him reverse cowgirl style, giving him a perfect view of her big, black ass.

12