All Comments on 'Sexy Teacher Ch. 02'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MiaLarynxMiaLarynxalmost 2 years ago

Best story I’ve ever read. The teacher is so hot, just taking what she wants like that. A good example of a strong, determined woman who knows how to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That is one sexy chapter, Dash. I’ve no idea why some don’t like your works. The little student is a very cute boy too. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting twists and turns. Nice chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The teachers I banged, from junior high through high school, all took what they wanted but they were married. I would have fallen in love with a single black female teacher too. Good story

KatiwantsKatiwantsalmost 2 years ago

Great intriguing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story. The part where he gets his first golden shower from her, and swallows it as an intimate form of body/pussy worship and light femdom is really hot. But it could have used more description, this is probably his first time seeing a girl pee and it would have been nice to have a more detailed description from his point of view of the pussy that pisses on him. How does her spread pussy look like to him, how does seeing her urine coming out of her urethra look like to him (female urination is a mystery to a lot of inexperienced males) and why is her urine so bitter? I can tell from experience that girl pee is usually warm, watery and mild tasting, like warm watery tea, or sometimes warm watery and totally tasteless if the girl has been drinking enough water. As a general observation it usually tastes like whatever the girl drank about an hour earlier heated up. If the girl drank alcoholic drinks, it will taste like the alcoholic drinks, if the lady drank water, it will taste like slightly tangy water, and if the lady drank enough water, there is no taste, only warmth and wetness. Could be a kinky game in your stories, since there are a lot of girls giving golden showers in your stories. The guy has to drink the girls pee but he gets to decide what she drinks throughout the day/night.

Tiana's pee must have been pretty intense for Nick's mom to still be able to smell it with such clarity that she can deduce that her son got a golden shower from a girl more than an hour earlier. Either that or her sense of smell and deduction are superb. Kind of wish you can explore this more. It must have been super embarassing to have his mom not only figure out that he just had sex, but to also figure out that he let the girl mark him with her pussy by peeing all over him and into his mouth. Then his parents are just casually cool about it and only tease him about it. Does that make it less or more embarassing than if they were upset with him for "demeaning" himself by letting a girl pee in his mouth like that. Be fun to see his mom embarrass him more by teasing him about the golden shower and drinking girl pee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story,and I hope that they stay together.It may not be logical,but like they say in Hollywood it may not be logical,but its Hollywood logical. I like nice endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous