Sexy Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slides his dick, coated in her pussy juices, up her tight black booty. Her big buttocks slam down hard as she rides him. The sight of her muscular ass now twerking around his dick makes Nick stay hard against all odds as she fucks him again, this time with her asshole. "I bet you want to cum inside me again. Does my shithole feel really good to you baby? Do you like how tight mommy's dirty little shithole is? Do you like the way mommy's asshole feels around your tiny cock? Tell mommy. Cum in your mommy's black ass, baby boy."

Her nasty words pushes him over the edge and he has his third orgasm, this time spraying his jizz into his black girlfriend's round ass, filling up her bowels with his thick semen. Tiana is exhilarated, having gotten her younger boyfriend to fuck and cum in her large ass like she has wanted ever since she first laid eyes on him. Once she takes his cock out of her, she takes a moment to appreciate all the cum that her nerdy boyfriend has shot into her holes.

"Open your mouth," she tells him and gets up over the boy's face before starting to piss in his mouth. The warm stream of her bitter urine enters Nick's mouth and he swallows all of the bitter liquid until she is done peeing. She lies down next to him and watches him sleep peacefully.

.....

About an hour later, Nick wakes up. He sees his raw cock, slightly red after getting used so many times. It doesn't take long for him to recall what happened. It makes him blush madly as he thinks of the way Tiana roughly fucked him right there on the couch. After the passionate bout of sex, she has carried him into her bedroom and laid him down to rest on her bed, leaving the boy bottomless. He could smell her pussy and ass on his cock. She fucked him so good and made him cum so hard that he saw stars before passing out. His dick has never been pushed that far before.

His girlfriend and teacher is lying right next to him. Tiana looks so peaceful to her sleep, not at all like the lioness that she was just earlier when she completely devoured his cock and seed with her powerful holes. She is still very beautiful though, with some dried bit of his cum on her cheeks. He gently wipes that away and leans in to kiss her on the tip of her nose. Then Nick also strokes her hair and places his lips on her forehead, enjoying the warmth of her soft chocolate skin. It feels so wonderful to hold her in his arms and he allows himself to enjoy the moment fully, cradling his tall, muscular girlfriend as he waits for her to wake up.

The beautiful black woman's eyes open and she gives him a tiny little smirk. "Hey, baby," she says to her much younger partner, giving him a peck on the lips. "Those little kisses you just gave me were so adorable." Nick blushes as he realises that she's been awake the whole time and only pretended to still be sleeping to see what he would do. "Aww, don't look like that. I just wanted to have some fun with you. That's all." She wraps her strong arms around him and nuzzles into the crook of his neck. "You are so fucking cute, baby. I think about doing dirty stuff to you all the damn time. Do you know how often I've fingered myself to sleep thinking about you since the day we first met?"

Hearing her say this only makes him blush even more and he hides his face in her shoulder, even though there is no one around to see him look like a tomato. It's just that the embarrassment is too great for him to handle right now. Damn, her hair is so soft and it smells so freaking nice! "What shampoo do you use?" he murmurs. "I think I want to use it too." Tiana raises her elegant eyebrows at this as she strokes her back. Maybe she was a little bit too rough with him earlier. It was difficult to know since his screams could have been interpreted as both ones of pleasure and ones of pain, and she was too far gone to question him on what they mean while fucking his brains out and making him cum inside her.

"I already smell naturally nice on my own, baby," she says. "It's not the shampoo. It's my hair." Her cocky smirk makes him turn redder and she kisses all over his cheek, holding him tighter against her body. Eventually, she releases him. "Now, I think you should put your clothes back on and go home. Your parents might be worried if you go home late for dinner, right?" Nick nods and puts his boxers and pants back on. The two of them make out for a little bit more before he really has to leave. "I'll see you again tomorrow at school, baby," Tiana says, giving him a slap on his little ass and giggling as he blushes and leaves her place.

Nick grins like an idiot all the way home. He finds himself feeling happy every second he just thinks of his girlfriend. She is perfect for him. Tiana is confident, mature and has a delightful touch of dominance to her personality. She is the woman of Nick's dreams and he loves her. It is the first time he's admitted this and he's only admitting it to himself but Nick really loves Tiana, even more than he ever loved Mia, and he thought he loved Mia a lot when they were dating. She is just history to him now. Tiana is the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with. It might be way too soon to think of the rest of his life, but it's how he truly feels about his girlfriend.

When he's home, he sees his parents necking in the living room, making him groan. "Oh, sorry about that," his father chuckles as he disengages his lips. Nick's mother also has an apologetic look on her face. Both of them watch Nick's frown disappear as he exhales and then starts to look really happy again. The boy's dad is very curious about this and asks him "What are you so happy about anyway, kid?" Nick quickly tells him that it is nothing but of course, his father doesn't believe him. Why would he, since Nick's happy expression is so glaringly obvious. "No, seriously. I really want to know. Did you get laid for the first time or something?"

"Oh my god! You did get laid!" his mother now says, pointing at her son's blushing face in shock. "Don't even try to deny it! The way you limped in through that door and how you look weak but your skin is still glowing. I can just tell!" She then walks over to the boy and sniffs. "And you also got a golden shower to go with your first time as well? Damn, that girl must be really kinky." Nick reminds himself not to correct her by saying that his girlfriend is a full grown woman now. Well, an 18 years old is already a woman so technically he isn't omitting anything. Wow, he never thought that a relationship with his teacher could be complicated like this.

"Mom!" Nick cries out in embarrassment. He couldn't believe she is actually saying this to him. His own mother somehow worked out that he did, in fact, get laid, just by looking at his face. This is beyond embarrassing. "All right. So maybe I got deflowered," he mutters, making his dad snicker. "But still, it's not a big deal, okay? I mean, yes it's quite special. I think I love her. But we don't have to talk about her right now." He knows for a fact that he is now in love with her, but he doesn't want his parents to know that she is his teacher since they might get upset and tell someone about it, getting her in trouble for their relationship.

"Oh, would you look at this? Our son is in love!" his mom gushes to his dad, making him go red in the face, even redder than he usually gets. The embarrassment is far greater than anything he has ever experienced before. Nothing could ever compare to this. Nothing at all. Well, maybe if Tiana fucks him in front of them. But other than that, no. "So why don't you tell us about her?" Here's the part that he really dreaded. How is he going to tell them he is dating his teacher? It will be super awkward. They are almost certainly going to be mad at him. They'd be more mad at Tiana since she is the teacher whilst he is the student, but he's sure he'd still get some heat.

He takes several deep breaths, hoping they wouldn't notice just how flummoxed he is by the question his mom just asked him. Fortunately, neither of them seem to have observed anything and he is in the clear for now. "Well, she's the one I mentioned before. She's at school with me and I'm crazy about her. I think I want to marry her one day. That's all there is to it, alright? I want to go take a shower and then read on the couch." He quickly makes for his bathroom when his dad stops him. "What is it now, dad? Do you want to ask me what she looks like or how good my first time was? If yes, then I promise I won't tell you anything."

"I was just going to ask if she knows how you feel yet," his dad says defensively. The older man's eyes betray his thoughts though. He really was about to ask his son how his first time was. Nick just rolls his eyes slightly at this. "Okay, so maybe I was going to ask you how your first time was, but it's only because I care about you and want to make sure that you're alright. A boy's first time can be a very big deal, you know? Take me and your mother. When we were young, she roofied me and took me home. Nine months later and there you are." Nick has a look of shock and horror on his face as he hurriedly leaves the room and goes to take a shower.

He couldn't believe he had to hear his dad tell him how he was conceived. So my mom actually date raped my dad, Nick thinks to himself, shuddering violently. Looks like Aunt Priscilla wasn't just being a drunk lunatic on Thanksgiving. Yuck. He knows it is deeply messed up but since his dad forgave his mom for it, who is he to say anything? All he can do is keep his mouth shut and hope they don't press him for details again until he's graduated. After that, there is nothing they can do to her. It would no longer be wrong for her to date him, since he wouldn't be her student anymore, and nothing and no one would ever be able to stand in their way.

The very next day, Nick decides that he is going to talk to talk to Tiana and tell her about how he feels. He wants her to know that he is already in love with her and extremely serious about their relationship. At the end of the class, he stays behind. Tiana thinks that he wants to make out but he tells her no. "I want to talk to you about us," he tells her. When he sees her look nervous from what he said, he quickly tells his older girlfriend "Don't worry. I'm not breaking up with you or anything like that. But it's really important and I really need to tell you this now." He holds her hands tightly and gathers all his courage, which, to be honest, isn't that much.

"What is it?" she asks him curiously. Tiana has never seen Nick wear such an intense expression before. She is starting to get a little worried, even though he just assured her that he isn't going to break up with her or anything like that. "You know you can tell me anything, baby. I'll always be here for you, no matter what." Then Tiana gets a really sour idea. "Oh, god. Please tell me you didn't cheat on me. I wouldn't break up with you but I'd be really upset and beat you up, so tell me you didn't do it, baby. I really don't want to beat you up but I will, if I have to." He quickly shakes his head and she lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank god. So what is it then, baby?"

"I love you," Nick tells her with more confidence that he expected from himself. Her eyes go wide in shock. "I know this may seem too early but I am completely in love with you. I have never been so sure of anything before in my life. I love you so much and I'm willing to wait until you feel ready to say the same back to me. I don't know how long it will take but I'm ready to wait, because you're worth it." Nick is about to say more when she grabs his face and quickly presses her lips to his in a powerful kiss.

"I love you too, Nick," she tells him.

Author's Note : How did you feel about this one?

12