Sexy Times

Story Info
College boy wanting to be dominated softly.
2k words
4.42
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His palms were sweaty, his mouth dry with anticipation for what he was about to do. He looked down on her and licked his lips in anticipation of how her nipple would taste along his tongue. But where to start first?

He tentatively reached out with one hand to massage one breast as he leaned forward to gently kiss the other. As he pinched and squeezed, he began to nibble his way to her nipple. He felt her tremble in what he hoped to be anticipation for what he would do next.

Emboldened by his apparent success he slowly inched his lips lower as he kept massaging her breasts with both hands. Slowly he licked and kissed his way down. His fingers and nails following in the footsteps of his mouth. He kept going, with occasional nibble lower and lower.

1st part by a different writer

Seeing him standing there almost made her take back her decision. But one look into his eyes, and she knew he was ready. His palms were slightly damp, and his hands shook. His nervousness as he massaged, pinched, and nibbled on her nipple made her shiver with pleasure. She loved men like this.

Men who were quiet, respectful, and unsure of themselves. Sometimes she wished she could bottle them up and keep them like that forever. But, all in good time. He was ready, and she was willing to take him. She smiled slyly as she pushed him gently away and undid the tie to her skirt. The look on his face was one of hunger. She'd seen it before, and reveled at the thought of how delicious sating that hunger would be.

She pushed him down onto the bed that sat in the corner and quickly bound his hands to the headboard. She felt him shiver as she undid the buttons on his shirt and then mirrored what he had done moments before to her. She heard him gasp as she undid his button and zipper on his pants. This may very well be her favorite part.

In one swift motion she pulled both pants and underwear off him and threw them to the side. His mouth made a small "o" as he gasped with surprise. She smiled. Always did she get them with that. The first thought that were in their heads was always fellatio.

Always.

Quickly she worked, fastening his ankles to the bed with the restraints she had brought. She slowly then got in between his legs and caressed his calves. His eyes fluttered closed and he let out a small protesting whine while bucking his hips.

"All in good time, my lovely." As he opened his mouth to say something, She reached up and placed her hand lightly over his mouth. She shook her head. Rarely did she enjoy talking while she was with them. She shivered at the thought of how she had just talked, but pushed it aside. She would deal with that afterwards.

She got up and walked over to her bag of toys and brought out a blindfold. She had made this one especially for him. It had pictures of pansies on it, his favorite flower. She walked back over to the bed and stared at him. His erection high against his stomach. She could tell that he had tried craning his neck to see what she was doing. She walked to the headboard and showed him the blindfold. He smiled when he saw the pansies. Drawing it over his head she placed it on him. She knew the world had turned dark.

Now it was time to play.

She grew and manicured her nails for this. Not very long with fake nails as she had seen others, but natural nails taken care of and painted and pointed. She started at his ear and gently with one finger, she drew her nail down his supple skin. She watched him gasp and moan as she traced the tiny hairs leading from his belly button. She heard him whimper as she went around his erection. She heard a sharp intake of breath as she stopped at his hole.

Too bad it was a hard limit of his. She would have loved to enjoy fingering and stretching his ass wide until it could accommodate a small strap on. She sighed. Maybe another day.

With her other hand, she repeated what she had done with another finger. Taking care not to touch his cock until he begged for it. That was another thing she loved. Them begging and pleading for her to mount and ride them. And it was her pleasure to sate them.

Now she took all 10 fingers and dragged them from his collarbone to groin with more pressure than the first two. He struggled against his restraints and gasped and softly moaned. She bent down and started kissing his neck as she dragged her left hand down his chest and up again.

He was more vocal than she was used to, and she felt herself getting moist as she heard him. She internally scolded herself at the thought of just mounting him now.

After one last drag down his chest, she thought he deserved a small present to reward how vocal he was. She lightly started to massage his balls. They were hard and pressed against his body. She knew that he wanted release. But not yet. Oh no. He couldn't get it that easily.

Bending down she licked his balls. She heard him moan even louder than before. She really had to find more vocal men. Slowly and methodically she licked him. Loving that he had shaved as per her request. She felt his balls give a little, then pulled one all the way into her mouth and sucked. She heard and felt him moan and pull at the restraints. He wanted to touch her, to feel her.

After she was finished with one, she sucked the other into her mouth and mirrored it. Balls to her felt amazing in her mouth. She let go of it and slowly licked from the base of his cock to the tip. His moan was louder than the previous ones. This was really driving her insane. But she moved that thought to the back of her head and continued her small licks up his cock. It was like licking a long lollipop.

Finally after what seemed like eternity to him, she put his whole cock into her mouth. He cried out when her lips touched the base. It was wonderful and sweetly torturous. Never before had he felt anything like this. She slowly pulled up, sucking gently on him as she got up to the top. When she pulled off him, there was an audible pop sound as her lips came off the tip of his cock.

Exquisite. Simply divine. She reveled for a few seconds, and then hungrily went down on him. She licked, sucked, and deep throated him. She did it slowly, then fast. Making sure she stopped when she felt him almost let go. After somewhere between him seeing stars and almost letting go a sixth time, she heard him beg.

"Please!" It was urgent and needy. This was when she didn't mind talking.

"Please what?" She said with the tip in her mouth. As he said please again, she swallowed his cock whole and heard him choke on his words. She felt his body convulse. She came back up and off for air.

"Please what?" She said in a more forceful tone. She grabbed his shaft this time.

"Please...Miss..." She gripped him a little tighter.

"Yes, boy. What do you want?" He panted as she started to jerk him.

"Please...Miss...fuck...me..." She stopped and grinned.

"Maybe." She said as she continued her ministrations and cupped his balls in her other hand.

"Please Miss, I beg you!" Her grin got wider.

"For what do you beg?"

"Please Miss, I beg you to fuck me!" And that was all she needed.

She straddled him and started to grind herself on his cock. She took her fingernails again and ran them down his chest again. She was getting wetter by the second and just as he needed it, she needed his cock inside her. She steadied herself as she lifted up and positioned his cock to poke her whole. As she slowly slid it in little by little, she felt herself being pushed open.

No matter how many men ever went inside her, she always found that she would snap back to being small and tight. Other women envied her, but it posed a problem when very large men tried penetrating her. Finally she felt her muscles give way and she slid fully down. He gasped at the same time she smiled.

She let him adjust to the warmth and her adjust to the size. She placed her hands by his head and started to move. She enjoyed sex, she loved it. She thought everyone should just have sex with everyone because of the wonderful high they got afterwards. It was her drug, her passion, and she shared it with whom she deemed worthy.

She put her breasts in front of his face and without her telling him, he started sucking. She moaned. He was so lovely. He anticipated what she wanted. He would be a very apt and pleasurable pupil. She felt him bite down on a nipple and she gasped as her body tightened around him. He released her nipple and turned his head, silently asking for her other one. As he bit the other one, she went faster.

Both of them were moaning. She felt a heat start creeping up. She wouldn't last much longer, and judging from his cries, he wouldn't either. She wrapped herself on top of his body, making sure he could breathe as her hips and his worked in tandem.

"Please Miss. May I see you?" He whispered. Such an odd request. But she decided to let him have his request just because of his beautiful moans. Not missing a beat, she pulled off the blindfold. His eyes took a moment to adjust and then he saw her. He thought she was an ethereal being. Her hair and face shining as she rode him. It was ecstasy.

"Miss, I'm close." He said. She nodded and went faster. The two of them got lost. The heat and sensations building and billowing around them. It was primal and urgent. In the last few seconds all reason flew out the door and they both came in moans.

She grabbed onto him tight as she let go and she cried out. Exhilarating. That's what it was. It was a wonderful release of passion and need. In the after minutes, they both laid there. Her on top of him. He lightly kissed her nose, the only part he could reach, and saw her smile. She got up and kissed his nose.

She got off him and went to the bathroom. She cleaned herself off and brought out a wet wash cloth.

She cleaned him off gently, and undid the restraints, taking care to massage where they had been. He gathered his pants and underwear and clothed himself. She took her skirt and bra and put them on. She turned to him. He smiled a thank you as he came to her and hugged her. She had never been hugged afterward. She hugged him back and smiled.

She watched as he took his backpack of college supplies and brought out a small bag.

"Please don't open it until I'm gone Miss." She nodded as he put the bag into her hand.

"Let me know when I can learn more, please Miss."

"Of course." He opened the door he had gone through to get there and smiled.

When he was gone she opened the bag and inside was a rather large pink cupcake. It even had a cherry on top. She giggled.

Tomorrow they would return to their normal vanilla lives, but at least she would teach him and he would always give her cupcakes.