Sexy underwear surprise

Story Info
Boyfriend dresses up in women's underwear as a surprise.
1.8k words
4.64
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literot76
Literot76
20 Followers

A shiver of excitement ran through my body as I rang the doorbell. Andy had called me earlier in the week to say his wife was away for the weekend and invited me to stay over as he had something special planned. I had all these thoughts and images running through my head as to what was in-store.

When we were at college Andy and I experimented sexually together. We started jerking off whilst watching porn and soon we were giving each other blow jobs and anal sex. All through college we met up a couple of times a week purely to suck and fuck one another. I looked forward to our sessions together and was disappointed when college finished and Andy moved away to university.

The years passed Andy and I both had relationships with women who we eventually settled down with and married. I still occasionally thought about what we got up to and wanked whilst imagining sucking his cock or being on my knees as he fucked me.

Then, one day I plucked up the courage to ask if Andy ever thought about what we got up to. To my surprise he said yes. That was five years ago and since then we've been having gay sex on a regular basis.

Anyway, as I stood on the doorstep I felt my cock twinge whilst I waited for the door to open. Andy looked out of the upstairs window to check it was me and said "Hold on a second." A minute or so later the door opened and I was dumbstruck by what I saw in front of me.

Andy stood in the doorway wearing a micro skirt, which covered nothing and sat high on his hips. Underneath that he was wearing a black lacy thong that barely covered his cock and a pair of fishnet stockings. On his top he wore a black bra which matched the thong. As I saw him my cock instantly got hard. I'd never seen Andy dressed like this before and I instantly wanted to fuck him.

Andy always took pride in his appearance and was always neatly manscaped. However he'd gone above and beyond to ensure he looked his best dressed on this occasion. His chest and legs looked smooth like silk and around his crotch there was no sign of any hair poking from the skimpy thong. Andy's physique was slim and athletic which what he was wearing suited well. I'm not sure if this was his outfit or his wife's, who is a similar height and build, but he definitely carried it off.

Keeping my gaze firmly fixated on the sexy figure before me I stepped into the house and pushed the door closed. I walked up to Andy and placed my hands on his hips feeling his smooth skin beneath my fingertips. I leant inwards moving my head towards his and kissed, our mouths opened and our tongues twisted as we did so. After a few moments Andy pulled away and led me by the hand towards the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen Andy sat on a stool by the countertop and looked at me with his legs spread and said "Michael, tonight this..." as he grabbed hold of his erect penis hiding beneath the lacy thong. "...and this..." he continued as he span around on the stool wriggling his arse at me "...are yours!" At that point I wanted him so much I dropped to my knees with my face inches from his arse and pulled the thong to one side. I was eye level with Andy's puckered arsehole and pushed my face between his arse cheeks as I started to lick up and down his arse crack. When my tongue reached his arsehole I licked over it before I pushed my tongue inside. My tongue dug deeper and deeper inside his arse as Andy lifted his himself up off the stool to give me greater to access to his hole. With my tongue inside him Andy started to writhe and push back on my face so I could lick him out even deeper.

I ate Andy out for five minutes or so but wanted more. I wanted to fuck him hard until came inside his arse. I removed my face from between his arse cheeks and stood up as I slid my hand down his back towards his arse. When my hand reached his arsehole I pushed two fingers deep and hard inside him making it clamp around them as I said "Lets take this upstairs so I can fuck you, you sexy bitch." I quickly pulled my fingers out of making a popping noise in the process as he span around on the stool whilst I sucked my fingers clean.

I followed Andy from the kitchen all the time my eyes fixated on just how damn sexy he looked and imagining the feel of his tight arse around my cock. When we reached the bedroom Andy had prepared for the evenings action and had laid out on the bed a dildo and tube of lubricant.

As we neared the bed I pushed Andy onto it and removed the thong to expose his rock hard cock. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth sliding my lips over his bell-end and down his shaft. Andy's cock felt big and strong in my mouth as I took it deep in my mouth until my nose was touched his navel. As I sucked him off I started to gag as his cock touched the back of my throat and I tasted his salty, tangy pre-cum leak in my mouth. Gradually Andy's moans got louder and the taste of pre-cum stronger until he grabbed hold of my head and said loudly "I'm going to cum!" Suddenly five or six jets of hot spunk hit the roof of my mouth and back of my throat.

Spunk soon filled my mouth and I started to gag with some it spilling out over Andy's cock onto his stomach. With a hold of my head I had no option but to swallow and felt the warm, thick spunk slide down my throat. Once I'd swallowed Andy let go of my head and I stood up looking at him with a big smile and said "On your knees!"

Andy rolled over and got on his knees with his face down on a pillow. I grabbed the lube that lay next to him and squirted some between his arse cheeks which slid down towards his arsehole. As the lube slid closer I reached towards Andy's arsehole and spread it around with my fingertips. Gently I nudged two fingers against his hole then in one movement pushed them both inside. With the mixture of saliva and lube I pushed my fingers inside until I was knuckle deep. Despite sliding inside easily, Andy's arse felt tight as it clamped around my fingers and I started to finger him. I fingered Andy's arse slow and deep until I felt the pressure around them ease as he became stretched and prepared for what was to follow.

The dildo looked very realistic, it was larger than my cock at about eight inches in insertible length and bigger than mine in girth. I removed my fingers from inside Andy, grabbed the dildo, applied some lubricant and started to push the bell-end against Andy's arsehole. The dildo looked massive against his hole and I had to push forcefully to get it inside him. I watched Andy's arse stretch wide as the dildo slowly disappeared until the whole eight inches was inside him.

Seeing Andy dressed as he was with a dildo deep in his arse was incredibly horny. We'd never done anything like this and doing so now felt like we were taking our sex to the next level.

With a firm grasp on the base of the dildo I pulled it back so only the tip remained inside him before I gently pushed it back inside. I slowly fucked Andy with the entire length of the dildo gradually getting harder and faster with every stroke. As I penetrated Andy harder and deeper the latex balls hit his backside and he let out a loud moan with a mix of pleasure and pain. After about five minutes of rigorous fucking I pulled the dildo out and looked at his gaping hole.

From both the fingering and dildo Andy didn't need any more lube as I stripped off and moved up close behind him. With my cock in hand I guided it towards Andy's arsehole and placed the tip of my bell-end against it as I grabbed hold of his hips. With a big thrust forwards and tug backwards on his hips I slammed my cock deep in Andy's arse until my balls slapped against him. I'd fucked Andy loads of times, his arse was always nice and tight and needed to be loosened up. This was different, this time he was ready and I could pound him deep and hard straight away. I fucked Andy roughly, if he wanted to dress like my bitch I was going to fuck him like one I thought.

Each time I plunged my cock into Andy I got harder and faster making him moan loudly as I did so. I was enjoying myself and by the sounds he was making Andy was too. With one almighty thrust I plunged deep into Andy's arse and held him pulled back onto my cock. With him held still I continued to push forward fucking as deep as possible with my cock right up against his prostate. Fucking this deep felt incredible.

I continued to fuck Andy as I reached between his legs grabbing hold of his thick erect cock and started to wank him him off. It literally only took a couple of strokes before Andy let out a loud moan and his arse muscles contracted around my cock and pulsed in my hand as he came. All I needed was to feel the tension of his arse muscles around my cock and I shouted out "I'm gonna cum!" as I pumped warm sticky spunk cum deep within his bowels.

Once my cock was drained I pulled out and looked down at Andy's gaping freshly fucked arsehole. My cum was leaking out of him and onto the bed as moved my head towards it and licked him clean tasting a mixture of arse and cum in my mouth.

We both laid on the bed and recovered from our fucking before I knelt up beside Andy with my legs either side of his head. I looked down at him as he opened his mouth wide and pushed my cock inside until my balls touched against his forehead fucking his mouth until this time he had a mouthful of spunk.

I stayed over at Andy's that night and we wore ourselves out fucking. When we both woke up Andy was still wearing the micro skirt and fishnet stockings as he climbed on top of me and forced his cock inside me and it started all over again.

That weekend was incredible and I can't wait until his, or my wife go away again so I can do something for him.

Literot76
Literot76
20 Followers