Sexy Wife Gets Assertive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers

He was thrusting intermittently now as the waves slowly subsided. She lifted her head and kissed his face for the first time. "I want to feel you from behind" she whispered in his ear.

They uncoupled again, and she moved aside. She got on her knees on the couch, resting her arms on the back rest, and pushed her ass out enticingly. He took the invitation of her up-thrust rear, and entered her again. She moaned with each thrust as his cock plunged into her.

Every thrusting movement that bumped inside her prolonged the climax. "How can he last so long?!?" Another tremor of pleasure swept through her, swirling up through her from his cock, and then dispersing out to the farthest tips of her fingers, and everywhere in between.

"Come for me. Come inside me!" she gasped.

His thrusts quickened, his balls slapping at her clit as he moved. She reached back to take hold of them, and he pressed inside her, and froze. She wanted to bring him to his climax, to end the excruciating pleasure, and she began to tug at his balls.

"Oh my god, baby, yes" he gasped out.

"Yes, come for me" she replied, jacking his cock, feeling it swell impossibly, and his balls tighten in her palm. "Yes!"

Still pressed as deep into her as he could push, his own climax finally erupted, geysering inside her, each spasm of his pulsing cock forcing a mirroring wave of pleasure through her own body.

Gradually the pulses slowed. She squeezed her inside muscles tightly around him, drawing a few last shuddering spurts from him. She ground her rear against him contentedly, enjoying the feeling of being filled with cock until the very last moment. Finally, he pulled out, exhausted, and collapsed beside her. She slid down from the back of the couch, and came to rest on top of his heaving chest.

She reached down and squeezed his cock, and cupped her hands around his balls. "Nice job on your chores" she whispered.

"And thank you for my reward" he murmured back.

She giggled. "I wasn't sure how you'd take that."

He laughed. "You weren't sure how I'd take it? You know I'll take your beautiful body anyway you want me to."

He squeezed her a little tighter. "And besides, I figure if you got to pick an outfit for me, and tell me what to do, you'll return the favor and let me do the same, right?"

She laughed, a little thrill of excitement flying through her at the thought of what he might want her to do. She caressed his cock and balls, stroking him as she replied, whispering in his ear "You know I'll let you do anything you want to me!"

He growled at her, and she giggled again, nestling herself against him. She felt his arms envelope her, and she was transported back to where she had started her morning: His body close to hers, his arms securing her, their togetherness proven once again.

A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers
12