Silly Games

Story Info
Silly game gets out of control.
5.6k words
3.9
59.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,079 Followers

This one is not a BTB or a RAAC, but there are no willing cuckolds.

Our Thursday evening dinner was okay, nothing special. The boys helped clear the table and then disappeared to their rooms. Jin sat on the couch, her tablet in her lap. I sat in my recliner, playing solitaire on my iPad. The TV was on, but I'm unsure which program my wife had selected to ignore this evening. I glanced up at the TV. Oh, another unrealistic home improvement show.

I turn my attention to Jin. At 39 she was still an attractive woman, not a supermodel, but definitely a solid 7. After two kids and 12 years as a stay-at-home mom, she returned to work about 4 years ago when our youngest turned 11. Now the boys are 15 and 16, so they no longer need their "mommy," except of course to cook all their meals and do their laundry and provide taxi service on demand.

I study the profile of her pretty face. Her light brown hair is swept back in a ponytail. She had removed the dangly earrings she wore to work this morning, as well as her eye makeup, and bright red lipstick. Gone too was the slim skirt and silk blouse, as well as the 4-inch heels that accentuated her shapely legs. But still, she looked good in the baggy teeshirt and leggings that were her normal "at home" clothes.

I turn my attention back to the TV and learn that with a few hundred dollars and a little effort, my home could be featured in the next issue of Architectural Digest. As the star of the show explains that to me, I couldn't help but notice the 9 guys he had working around him and the 26' trailer loaded with all the materials he would ever need and about $30,000 worth of tools. But yeah, easy, anyone could do it.

"Babe, are you okay?"

Jin seems a bit startled by my question. She looks at the TV and then over at me.

"I'm fine, why did you ask me that?"

I shrug, "I guess the better question is, are WE okay?"

"What? Of course, we are! Mike, is something wrong?"

I put down my iPad and move to sit next to her. I lean in and kiss her lightly on the lips. Her eyes were never close as she accepts the kiss with a puzzled expression.

"Jin, for the last few months it seems like we are just going through the motions. I feel like you've kind of disengaged from our marriage. Have I done something to annoy you or make you feel unappreciated?"

She took a quick breath and I was sure she was going to deny any displeasure with me or our marriage, then she slowly exhaled as a tear slid down her cheek.

"I am so sorry, I don't know what my problem is lately. You're right, it does seem like we're stuck in a rut of some kind. The days all seem to blur together, each one the same as the last. The boys have no use for me and you and I have little to say to each other. I don't know, I guess I've just got the Blahs."

I nodded my understanding. "So, I hear you saying our life is kinda boring and lately it seems that way to me too. I'm worried we are just drifting along and I'm afraid we might start to drift apart."

"Oh god No! I love you, I love the boys, I love my life here with you. I would never want to lose you!"

"But you are bored with me, the marriage, your home life?"

"Please Mike, I'm not BORED as in completely unhappy, it's just our home life is so routine and sometimes it feels as if we've both just kind of given up, or something."

"Okay, so why haven't you said anything?"

She paused, "I think, until you said something, I wasn't exactly sure what was bothering me. I knew I was unhappy but I didn't know why. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes, of course, that's why I asked if you were okay. So, do you feel that way all of the time?"

"Hmm, No. When I'm at work I feel engaged, excited to take on the next challenge. I look forward to going to the office every day. I know that sounds awful, but it's true. So what does that mean?"

"I'm not sure, but it does seem to say the problem is here, at home. You're not depressed all the time, so I'm guessing it's not clinical, but what do I know?"

She took a deep breath, "So what should we do? A counselor maybe?"

"Maybe. There's another issue we need to discuss."

She hung her head, "I know, it's been a little while since you've asked and I just haven't been in the mood, I'm sorry."

"Babe, I haven't asked because I knew you'd just turn me down again. I was afraid I would piss you off if I complained, but it's been more than "a little while," it's been four months."

"FOUR MONTHS! That's not possible! We did it the night of my company's BBG. That was just ... Shit! ... Oh Michael, I'm sorry. I promise I'll do better."

"I remember that night. I was miffed at you, but you never noticed. You spent the entire evening talking with your coworkers, or more accurately, one coworker. You even managed to wander off into the boss's gardens and disappear for half an hour while I sat and talked with your blow-hard boss."

Jin blushed a deep red. "I didn't realize I had ignored you, but it was a company function, so I had to mingle."

"Sure, but you didn't mingle, except with Ryan. Just how much did you mingle with Ryan when you two disappeared?"

"What? We were walking and we just talked. He's a very interesting guy, I like talking with him."

"And is he what makes you look forward to going to work every day? Does he put a smile on your face and a spring in your step?"

"What the fuck are you trying to imply here, Michael?"

"Oh please Jin, did you think I couldn't tell you had a big crush on this guy? I saw you together, I heard the other gals snickering as you walked off with him. I've seen the two of you enjoying your lunches at that little cafe near your office."

"What! Have you been spying on me?"

"Yes, yes I have been. You tuned me out and ignored the boys, I knew something was going on. You bought sexier clothes for work and sexy shoes, but you never wear any of those outfits when we go out together."

"I, I, I like to look nice at work, it's important that I look professional. And I DO dress up when we go out, which is seldom."

"Yes, you always look nice, very conservative, and motherly, when we go out."

"Fuck you, I do not! You're just being jealous. I haven't done anything wrong. So I've had a few lunches with a coworker, big deal!"

I shook my head slowly. "Jin, you have withdrawn from our marriage, from me, from your family. Your only joy is spending time with another man. Maybe it's not sexual - yet, but it's an affair. It's definitely an emotional affair and it's killing our marriage."

"That's crazy, I'm not having an affair! That's stupid! Just because we have lunch at a public place does not mean we're having an affair! You're being ridiculous!"

"Am I?"

I look up at the clock on our wall. It is 8:59 pm. I hold my hand up, pointer finger extended. When the clock ticks past 9:00 pm I point to her phone lying on the side table and it dings with an incoming text.

"That means he has put his daughter down and now has time to chat with his girlfriend before he joins his wife in front of the TV."

Jin does her fish face impression, "How? What? ..."

"I'm not blind, you start texting every night at nine. I'm so happy he helps you pick out your wardrobe now. Shorter skirts, higher heels, plunging necklines. Yeah, I noticed the change. Tell me Jin, does he also decide what color panties my wife wears to work each day? Does he get to check and see that you complied with his request?"

She was totally flustered. "I, we, No! No, he doesn't check the color of my panties! It's just a game, a bit of fun. I let him make wardrobe suggestions, it's just a silly thing we started a few months back. I don't always wear what he suggests. It's just a silly game."

"So if I played that silly game with my cute young PA and she mentioned it to our HR people, what do you think would happen?"

"Not the same, you're her boss, Ryan is my equal, just a coworker."

"And if your HR found out about the game?"

"Okay so it's inappropriate, but no one gets hurt, it's just foolishness, a game between friends, nothing more."

"The panties?"

"Damn it Mike, he was just being naughty, goofy! He doesn't tell me what color panties to wear each day."

"He has this week."

"How? ... Oh my god! You read my texts! You, you've been in my hamper! What the fuck, Mike?"

"Four days in a row, you wore the color he requested. Did you show them to him each day? You know, as part of the innocent little games you two play."

"You have no right to read my private texts!"

"I have EVERY RIGHT to know how my cheating wife is getting her jollies! Especially when she is denying me mine!"

"Hey, can you two keep it down, I'm trying to study up here," my elder son yelled down the stairs.

"Fuck! I hope he didn't hear all your ridiculous claims about me cheating. I have never touched another man! Never!"

"Maybe, But there's one guy you regularly show your panties to and I think that's way over the bounds of acceptability! Maybe I should call his wife and get her opinion."

"Don't! Okay, you win, it's over. It was just a naughty game. I'll tell him it's over, the whole wardrobe thing is over, okay?"

I was disgusted. "So, moments ago you thought I should just ignore your panty game and I was being ridiculous, but the instant I mention his wife, SNAP, the game's over. What does that tell me? It says you knew it was wrong, but you didn't give a shit what I thought about it."

"Okay, Okay, I was wrong. Now can we please just forget about the silly game and move on? I swear It's over and I won't do anything like that again."

"We'll see. (DING) I guess you better answer your boyfriend before he gets upset with you."

She glared at me as she picked up her phone and typed out a long text message. "There, I let him know the game is over." (DING)

"Let me see his reply." I stood and held out my hand for her phone.

"No, and keep your hands off my phone," she said as she stood and stuck her phone in her pocket. "I'm going to bed." She turned and walked out of the room.

She mistakenly thought she was safe because she had taken her phone with her. I quickly snatched her iPad and opened her messages.

JIN--Hey, just found out the asshole has been reading my texts so just cool it. He's pissed about the panty thing. I will explain everything tomorrow.

Ryan--Shit! Ok, It makes me blue, but I understand.

Motherfucker! He thinks he is so damn clever. Now I'll just have to see if she is wearing blue panties for him in the morning.

When I finally went to bed, I slept in my own bed. It's a king and she stayed as far away as possible. I got up before she did and was downstairs when she came down.

"Oh, you're still here, I thought you left." She poured herself a coffee. "Look, Michael, I'm sorry I got huffy with you last night. I swear I haven't done anything with him, and never will. Please, Baby, can we just be over this? I don't want to fight with you. I love you. You mean the world to me."

I stood, smiled, and walked toward her, holding a spoon. As I got close to her, I dropped the spoon near her feet. I bent down to retrieve it and then flipped her skirt up. Blue panties! I knew it!

"Hey! Why did you do that?"

I stood up. "Just playing around. That skirt is a bit short for office wear, don't you think?"

"I like it, (she twirled around) it shows off my legs."

I decided not to say it made her look like some kind of office bimbo, and instead just gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

While driving to work I wondered if the boys' Acme Super Secret recording pen I dropped into her purse last night will pick up any of her conversation with shithead. Maybe it will reveal things I don't want to hear or maybe she'll end their games, who knows? Hell, it's just a cheap novelty toy, maybe it won't even work.

Dinner was quiet and the boys slipped away as soon as they wolfed down their meals. I pushed my chair back and stared at Jin. After a few moments, she spoke.

"I talked with Ryan this morning. I told him I thought the two of us had let our silly game get out of hand and let it become inappropriate. I told him I no longer wanted any wardrobe suggestions and that he should keep his opinion of my attire to himself."

"And how did he respond to that?"

"He was disappointed, but he understood why you were miffed. He volunteered to call you and apologize for his part in the game, but I told him not to do that.

"So, the foolishness is over and we will not be texting every evening. We are still friends, but nothing beyond that. He loves his wife and doesn't want to upset her the way we upset you."

"Okay, thank you for handling that. I think we still have some serious issues in our marriage. Are you willing to help me work on those issues?"

"Of course, Baby, I will do anything to make things better for us. The first thing I need to fix is this."

She stood and stuck out her hand. I took it and she pulled me up and led me up to our bedroom. She dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle my belt. She tugged down my slacks and boxers and slipped a soft hand around my dick.

As she slowly stroked me she looked into my eyes. "Baby, I'm so sorry I ignored you and rejected you." Then she inhaled most of my dick into her warm mouth. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive head and bobbed her head up and down my shaft.

"Oh god! That's so good, it's been so long, I'm not going to last."

She murmured while she sucked me faster. I put a hand behind her head and lightly pushed her farther down my shaft. She bobbed faster and I knew I couldn't hold back.

"Fuck, I'm coming, Baby!" I'd no more gotten out my warning when I exploded into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed as I unloaded months' worth of pent-up cum. My knees buckled and I struggled to remain standing. She took one more strong suck and then my cock popped out of her mouth.

She stood and hugged me, then pulled off my shirt and pushed me back onto the bed. She did a slow sexy strip tease as I watched her. Then she climbed onto the bed, bent over, and began licking and sucking my balls. My cock responded and she stroked and sucked me until I was fully hard.

She threw a leg over my hips, lined up my cock, and eased herself down my shaft. She began to work her hips as she rocked back and forth, grinding her clit against my pelvis. She leaned forward, placing her hands on my chest, and her firm breasts swung down to my face.

I eagerly sucked her nipples, swirling my tongue around them as they hardened in my mouth. With my hands on her hips, I helped raise and then slam her back down on my cock.

"Oh Michael, That feels so good! Oh god, oh god, so good!"

She slammed up and down on me for several minutes as we worked together. I raised my hips as she slammed down against me. She sat up and her head fell back. Her hair hung down her back.

"Oh YES! Yes! Oh my god! Yeeeeeees!" She keened as she whipped her head from side to side, and her hair flung wildly about.

The sight of her release was too much for me and once again my cock exploded. I sent rope after rope into her hot sucking pussy as it clamped down on my spurting dick.

She grunted the last of her release and then fell forward onto my chest. I held her as we both sucked in air. I lightly stroked her back as she purred with contentment. That was the moment I had missed so much over the past few months. That feeling of shared love and affection washed over me and I wondered if we could save it, or if too much damage had occurred.

We jumped into the shower and then back into bed. After a long cuddle, she fell asleep. The boys had gotten home and were in their rooms. I listen for any sounds in the house and hearing none I got up and went downstairs. I found the voice-activated recording pen I had put in her purse and took it to my office.

Once it was attached to my desktop via a USB cable, I plugged in my headset and started the recording. At first, it was the radio in her car, then the noises of her walking into the building and the greetings she got as she passed her coworkers.

The next thing I heard was a sharp rap on a door and then Jin said, "Hey, Baby."

"Hey yourself." and then squeaking sounds of a chair as he sat down. "Okay, stand up and show me. ... "Blue! I knew you'd figure it out," he said and they both laughed.

"Now come over here and let me see how they feel. ... spread your legs a little, ... mmm, yes they are nice and silky."

"Oh, Baby that feels so good when you rub my little kitty like that.

"I know what will feel even better."

Jin moaned and then there were kissing noises.

"Oh god, you have to stop, you're going to make me come."

"That's my plan. You get off so easily, I love to see you come on my fingers."

"Oh, oh my god, I, I, mmm, mmm, Oh. ... Okay, stop, stop, too sensitive now. Jesus, the things you do to me."

He laughs, "Okay, you owe me one now. I will collect it at lunch, we can go to the park, again."

"Okay. Let me run to the bathroom and tidy up. Then we can talk about how we can hide things from Mike."

"Okay, I have a few ..."

The pen must have died right then because there was nothing more recorded. I sat back in my chair and held my head in my hands. It's much worse than I thought. I am so stupid, I believed her lies. I had convinced myself it was nothing more than two bored coworkers playing a naughty game. I was ready to forgive her for flashing her panties at the asshole, but now I know it went much farther than a quick peek at her hip to see the color of her panties.

I'm not one to spend much time feeling sorry for myself, so I shifted to planning mode. I needed to see a lawyer and get away from the lying bitch. I also needed to blow up the asshole's world. I'm sure his wife was as clueless as I was, so I'll definitely need to share my recording.

I was lucky to get an afternoon appointment, but no real surprises at the lawyer's office. I learned the court doesn't care what she did, doesn't care how it affected me, she gets 50% of everything we own. Because the kids are still minors she gets primary custody and can stay in the house until our youngest goes off to college.

Of course, Jin went nuts when I had her served at her home. When she called to rant at me, I reminded her that I could have sent the deputy to her work and exposed her to all of her coworkers. She thought about that for a moment and then settled down and thanked me for being kind. Truth is, I did NOT want her to get fired. The child support and mortgage payments were enough, I didn't want to add spousal support payments to my tab.

Once we settled everything and filed all the paperwork I called Ryan's wife. She told me she wasn't surprised to hear from me because one of the other gals in his office had sent her an email suggesting she keep an eye on Jin and Ryan. She admitted she hadn't confronted him about Jin because she just learned she was pregnant. I told her to keep my number and contact me if she wanted any evidence against him. What more could I do?

Three months after the divorce was finale I ran into Jin's sister, Amy. She told me Jin was miserable because Ryan had refused to divorce his wife once he learned she was pregnant. Amy said Jin was pissed that she "gave up everything" for Ryan and he refused to dump his wife. She warned me that Jin's new plan was to win me back.

Not ten days later I got a call from Jin saying the garage door opener was acting up. She asked me if I wanted to take a look at it before she called someone to replace it. Of course, I would get the bill for the replacement, so I decided to take a look at it.

I couldn't find anything wrong with the opener, it seemed fine.

"Thank you for checking it, you were always so handy around the house."

"Yeah, well, it seems fine, so I'll take off."

"Uh, Mike, would you care to stay for dinner? I made baked pork chops and the boys called and said they were having pizza at Jimmy's."

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,079 Followers
12