Shades of Brown

Story Info
Self exploration.
750 words
4.28
6.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

Tendra stood in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom. No one was home, so she was standing there naked. She sighed and bounced up and down on her toes. Her breasts jiggled. The dark round circles in the center of each one didn't move.

The dark circles were nearly black against her light brown skin. Her arms and face were a shade darker from the sun. Her hair was black and her eyes dark brown. She sighed again and lifter her hands to look at her palms which were pinkish in the palms.

"Strange," she whispered. "I'm shades of brown except for my palms, the arches of my feet, and inside my pussy lips."

She turned and bent at the waist. She took several small steps to the side with each foot and reached back to grab her ass cheeks. She was looking around her thigh as the cheeks opened. Her bright pink slit came into view as her pussy lips parted.

With a shiver, she brought her eyes up to her asshole. It was several shades lighter than the skin around it and had blotchy pinkish splotches here and there. She let go of her ass cheeks and straightened up. She found herself eye to eye with her older brother.

Jay had a grin on his face as his eyes wandered up and down her body. "What the fuck are you doing?" He asked as his eyes stopped on her face.

"I, uh, was looking at the colors on my body," she replied without moving.

Jay's eyes wandered down her body and then back up to her face. "You're brown and black on the outside and pink on the inside like all the rest of us."

"Yeah, but I'm also pink on my palms, the bottoms of my feet, and my asshole."

"You're also pink in your mouth and in your pussy. You're pretty much normal and a cute as hell normal at that," he said as his eyes wandered again.

Tendra shook her head. "What are you doing home at this time of day? Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"My professor had a car wreck coming in to the college this morning and they didn't have time to find a replacement. So they cancelled class for the day. How about you? Aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"Not for another hour or so," she replied as she reached for the towel off the sink beside her.

"Are you going to put that on?" Jay asked quickly.

"I am," Tendra replied.

"Why? I've already seen about all there is to see."

Tendra paused and looked at her brother sharply. He was right of course but.... "Call me modest," she said to have something to say as she wrapped the towel around her body.

Jay grinned and said, "Yeah, that's true. Until now, you're the only sister I haven't seen naked one way or another."

There were three older sisters, Jay, and then her in the family. She remembered how the three older sisters thought it was funny to flash Jay every chance they got. "So now you've seen me. How do I compare?"

Jay shrugged. "You're shorter, more compact, and have nice boobs for your size. Your ass is a little narrow but nice and round. You might be the runt of the litter but you're filling out fine."

Tendra shivered. "You'd know after all the teasing the other three did."

"They're all darker than you and a lot heavier than you. It seems the best got saved for last."

"I'd say thank you but you might take it the wrong way," Tendra said with a shake of her head.

Jay took a deep breath and shook his head. "As much as I might like to take it anyway I could get it, you're my baby sister so...." He left the sentence hanging as he turned and headed off down the hall.

Tendra stood there for a few minutes and then headed for her bedroom. It was past her brother's room. She stopped at his open door and undid the towel. She let it fall down until she was completely uncovered.

Jay looked at her and shook his head. "Don't be teasing the lion in his den."

"I have a lot of showing off to do before I catch up with my three older sister," she said as she turned and headed for her room.

"Thank you," he said with a big smile.

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers