Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed into me and pulled me against him, taking over for me and picking up the pace. I close my eyes and moan at the feeling of him sliding in and out of my lips, tears squeeze out with each gag I try to breathe through, and my hair slowly falls in my face with each head bob. I move my hands away from his cock, as they're only getting in the way now as he starts pistoning in and out of my mouth. I wrap my hands around his hips and pull, encouraging him to slam harder down the back of my throat. I jolt of pleasure has me getting wetter as he curses and moves his hand from my neck to gather my hair away from my face, gripping it tightly with both hands at the back of my head now, still controlling how he fucks my face. I can't help myself, I reach down to rub myself to the pace of him fucking my mouth. Each time he pulls out, saliva and precum slide from my mouth and down my chin. I take a breath and open for him each time before sucking him down. His grip tightens in my hair and he pauses his pace to stay deep in my throat, forcing me to gag and moan around him before he pulls out to barely let me gasp for air before slamming himself down my throat again. A steady stream of tears mixes with the saliva dripping down my face, but I'm used to the pacing enough to look up at him. When we make eye contact, the sudden force of his grip as he throws his back and moans, has me gasping, then choking.

He pulls away just long enough to rip my shirt off while I try to recover my breath. My body jerks with the motion, but once it's off, his hands are on me again. Sliding up and down the slickness of my neck, and spreading the wetness down across my breasts.

"I knew you weren't wearing a bra." He muses before he pinches one of my nipples so hard I yelp. "Open." He demands. His hand moves up to my mouth. Pulling down on my chin he forces my mouth open before shoving his still-hard, slick cock back into my mouth.

The sound of gagging, wet smacking, and my gasps fill the room, mixing with his heavy breathing. He utters a string of unintelligible profanities when I reach up to rub his balls, massaging them as I rub my thumb under his base. He's close, and I move faster. Holding my breath while I gag to let him slam and grind into my throat over and over and over.

"Fuck Danielle, yes. I'm going to fucking come."

When he does, he explodes, continuing to slam in and out of my mouth as his hot load shoots down my throat, I gag at the force of it, and when I try to breathe, I choke, his cum filling my nose. Cum sputters from my mouth as I struggle to swallow and breathe, and he's still coming. I grip him with both of my hands so I can catch my breath and try to stop crying from the burning in my nose. His cock jerks as I stroke him in and out of my gripped fists, and watch him shoot his load over and over across my chest and tits.

"Holy shit Andrew," To my surprise, my voice is hoarse, so instead of sounding surprised I just sound like I'm whining; like a hungry little slut. Which I am. I'm salivating, watching his cum spill over my hands and fingers as I squeeze and tug on his thick pulsating cock. I take him into my mouth again, swallowing down the last of his spurting load, licking up anything left over.

Pulling away, he comes to sit down in front of me on the kitchen floor, looking a little light-headed. I'm smiling as I tilt my head down to look at the dripping wet mess that is my chest. I bite my lip at the laughter I feel bubbling up, trying to stop it from spilling over, and when I look at him I lose it. The force of sudden laughter has cum shooting out of my nose. I'm absolutely horrified but can't stop laughing. Hearing his laughter has me hysterical and I can't breathe again.

When the laughter finally subsides I look around me. "Wow, someone should really clean this mess up."

Andrew is quiet as he stands up, and I look up at him with concern when his shadow passes over me.

"What, you thought we were done?"

========================================================================

12