All Comments on 'Shadow Dagger Ch. 10'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ajm1250ajm1250almost 14 years ago

Your writing is such that you make the reader not want the end to come. You are very good at keeping your readers attention. I'm looking forward to your next chapter and no more secerts.

Thanks for a good read.

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 14 years ago
Fabulous!

Another masterpiece! I love this story and all the intricate plots and sub plots. I love the characters too. I so can't wait to read the next instalment. This one was most definitely worth the wait :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!

Wow, everyone has a hidden something. I wonder in real life if we had a life mate and met them after we married someone we chose how would the heart handle that reality. To understand the present we must look at the past..., but when the past and present are being manipulated by life's choices...., what is a person to do? And then throw in politics..., power struggles..., random chaos..., loyalties to un-loyal people..., and what do you have? YOU HAVE SHADOW DAGGER! This story is fantastic! I just touched on some of the things going on. I think I have to go back and re-read all the chapters because I am sure I missed something. What about finding redemption or forgiveness OR love? Maybe that purity is the basis of the strongest magic runes. You are an amazing story teller. Thank You for sharing. So can anyone really trust anyone? I tell you what I think Evelyn will learn something from Jon's struggles and ultimate sacrifices. His ability to love and not forgive entirely is a lesson that everyone should learn from. Maybe it is not possible for him..., but as Marcus showed us..., there are some paths that are off the destined road. Our choices change our paths..., we just don't always know if what is right in the moment is always right for all-time. And sometimes we have to go thru pain in order for others to learn from us. This is so cerebral. YOU TOTALLY ROCK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU & THANK YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

This has got to be one of the best stories i have read every. I am still not a 100% sure what is going on. I have ideas but so far most have been wrong. Thank you for sharing this wonderful tale. Mechmanas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Man Jon should just man the fuck up and use that sword forged from that guys life. He'd fuck up every cunt then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant

You sir are an incredible writer. I love what you did with the manipulation of time going back to that one point when they all split up i thought it worked out really well. Kind of figured out the relationship between Sanje and Raynolt; but Marcus and Jon's relationship threw me for a loop. I cannot wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Where is Ch. 11?

When are you posting Ch. 11?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

your writing is beautiful. ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW

I love this story.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 12 years ago
Damn...

...that was good! All 6 pages just flew by. This story has a sophistication of plot that is rare on this sight. Such a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I command thee, author.

Publish. Now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
many surprises

very exciting. well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!!!

I love this story the writing style and the plot are just simply brilliant

PornoclesPornoclesover 8 years ago
Great story...

Too many grammatical errors.

Rather long critique comment got lost in the iPad. Will PM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

You’re an excellent writer and this story is very interesting but I have one criticism. When you have a scene where you have multiple characters experience a scene the tendency so far has been to repeat nearly verbatim what has already been stated. As a reader I would much rather have the story just pick up with the character. Perhaps saying a short time later the pair carefully blended into the crowd instead of recycling the same line for the 3 different scenes originating in that alley. I hope that is helpful and taken as constructive criticism as it was intended that way.

I know the pain of trying to write a story such as this, it is very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the story greatly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoying the story but so many typos and literals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous