All Comments on 'Shadow Dagger Ch. 15'

by austin_erotica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just way too cruel! I'm back to work today and this has just posted up *sob* and I don't have time to read it.

Had to comment though to say welcome back! I'm so excited to read this when I get home from work!

I will be back later :-)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Welcome back, and congratulations!

This chapter was so full of intrigue and suspense that it's hard to imagine the story could have jumped to the wedding. Thank you for your loving care of the fabric of the tale.

Here's hoping that everything stays cool and calm at work so you can continue unfolding the rich and wonderful Shadow Dagger. It's a fine piece of work.

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
I'm back! LOL

This was divine! So much happening in three separately running little sagas that blend together perfectly.

I adore these characters and I adore this tale. You confused Raynolt with Raynar on page one but it was just a little bit and detracted just a tiny bit for a brief second :-)

Great job! I am so looking forward to the next part of this tale :-)

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaover 13 years agoAuthor
Good catch Jaz!

It's amazing how these little things slip through the cracks. I do 2 rereads but even then little typos are made. It drives me crazy!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

have to thank jaz for reminding me of this, i did have it bookmarked so much to day in so little time BUT i started reading today and i simply couldn't stop reading. Jaz can confirm i whined i had cleaning duties lined up for today, but that flew out the window.

everytime i ended a chapter i thought i'll get something done now but then i read a few lines from the next, lines became pages and before i knew i got to the last page and then it was a simple repeat. so after 5 chapters i said screw the cleaning i must read this first.

and damn this story has me so sucked in, all the twists and turns. i'm cheering for eve, jon, soph and ash, i hope they find some kind of peace at the end of this troublesome path they're all walking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

I am so happy to see that you are still writing! I was afraid this would be one of those Great stories that never gets completed which would of been a travesty. Keep up the great work and congrats on the promotion.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Welcome back!

I had to go back and reread through the chapters to get me back on track and sooooo glad I did! This chapter was great. There were so many really well written and intriguing moments that I don't know where to start or if I can even convey correctly its awesomeness!

Thank you for taking the time to explain things fully, all those jigsaw pieces are coming together beautifully and I can't wait to see what picture we will see at the end.

FYI: Peron is a great character, I can't help but like him instantly and want to laugh at his persona. There is something very endearing about his comments and intentions LOL!! Thanks for adding him to the mix ;) As for Sophina, she has grown so much in this series and become quite a powerful force to be reckon with. Big thumbs up there, I hope she gets a happily ever after all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous tale... Can't wait for more!

I followed JazzCullen here and am so glad I did. I've been reading nonstop, barely pausing to vote. So I saved my comments for last.

An epic tale it truly is. Fabulous story. The imagery and attention to detail, the wonderful depth of the characters and the interesting twists of the story line meld together into an addictive experience.

I can't wait to see where the journey will takes us. Keep writing!

~CL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

You are a master story teller. I've been reading this for a couple of days and I have to say that I'm very excited about it and I hope you write a sequel (or a prequel) in the same world at a later date.

Note: In this chapter you confused Reynar and Raynolt at some point on the first page, and I see some grammatical errors that don't lessen my enjoyment of this series. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"It suits her." That was the line that made me realise. Incredibly good writing aside from a few grammar mistakes and even though Im not sure if yo still write or evennread comments I have to say I found your story through the fantasy hall of fame, which contridicts your previous end statement that it would never be there. I am just happy I Don't have to wait for chapters as I am reading this in 2018.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous