Shadow Investigations - Case 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The manager leaned in close to her legs, he could almost taste her. He couldn't resist temptation any longer and placed his left hand on the back of Nikki's leg just above the ankle. Nikki twisted her head around quickly nearly losing her balance. The manager held his finger to his lips motioning for her to stay quiet and then pointed to the window. Nikki understood, if she said anything or made him stop, he was going to blow everything for her. She took a deep breath making her decision, she widened her stance a little and leaned forward slightly to give him an even nicer view of her ass while taking more pictures.

"Fuck yeah." He mumbled while caressing her calves, admiring her toned muscles and the smoothness of her skin.

He was hard as a rock, he fumbled with his free hand pulling his cock out from his pants. Nikki heard him rustling around but didn't look, she knew what he was doing. The man in the room positioned the hooker on all fours and for a moment Nikki closed her eyes imagining it was her inside on the bed. She tried not to react feeling the man's hand moving up her leg, his fingertips caressed her moving from the outside to the inside of her thigh. Nikki swallowed hard as she took a few more pictures of the man fucking the girl on the bed. The manager reached for her ass and squeezed it sending a shock through her body. Nikki gasped as his fingers dug into her cheek, she turned and looked back at him. He was stroking himself wildly while touching her. There was no stopping whatever was going to happen now, she had the proof needed but couldn't risk abruptly leaving.

"Come down here." The manager said in a hushed voice.

Nikki put her camera away inside her purse and climbed down carefully. He again put his finger to his lips for her to be quiet before spinning her around and pressing her up against the hard brick wall.

"I think I deserve a little relief, don't you? I helped you and your boss, put up with both of your cock teasing." He whispered taking her by the hand and pulling it toward his hard cock.

Nikki shook his hand off her own, giving him a dirty look. She reached back and took a hold of him herself squeezing his cock. He was long and thick, her hand moved along his shaft up and down. As she stroked him, he slipped one hand around her front and pulled the zipper down further. She let out a soft moan after his hand slipped inside her romper cupping a breast. He tugged on her nipple which was hard. His other hand gripped her ass roughly, his middle finger pushing between her cheeks. Nikki loved the crudeness of how he groped her, she pumped him faster while he continued groping her.

"Make me cum." He directed Nikki as he moved his hand from her ass to between her legs.

Nikki moaned feeling the pressure of his fingers against her pussy, he rubbed up and down through the thin fabric. She had one hand high up on the wall for support while stroking his cock, he was breathing hard in her ear as he got closer to a big release. Nikki was already there, her body tightened and the man rubbing her pussy vigorously felt her cum. He smiled as she twitched and the material between her legs grew wetter and wetter.

"Damn your pussy is so wet." He said to her.

Nikki turned to face him as she worked his hard cock faster. He opened the front of her romper to look at her bare tits, he stared at them and leaned in to suck on her nipples. She let out a small moan as she wondered if Laura did this all the time on her cases. His cock pulsed and she felt the warm cum spill over her fingers. She grinned as he shot multiple times and even hit the wall. Nikki kept stroking until he began to soften having been fully drained.

"Let me walk you back to your car." He said as he stepped back and put himself away.

"Such a gentleman." She said sarcastically while pulling up her zipper and following him out to the parking lot.

Chapter 4: The Meeting

Laura walked out of her office having just texted her booty call to tell him it wasn't happening because of work. She was frustrated and it clearly showed on her face but that didn't stop Billy from smiling ear to ear when he saw her. She was dressed for the meeting and Billy didn't even try to hide what he was thinking.

"Don't you dare say a word." She said knowing the filthy thoughts that were going through his mind.

She was stunning from head to toe. Laura knew how to create a sexy look and she was a combination of youthfulness (face) and over the top sexy (body). She had put her hair up into a high ponytail and went light on the makeup trying to keep a younger appearance. Billy found her breathtaking as he looked at her, his eyes moved from her face downward. He loved the sexy gothic style choker; aside from the cool look she had hidden a spy camera within the pendant to record the meeting and capture the proof. Billy's eyes kept moving to her bare shoulders, and then to her breasts which were barely contained by a shiny black latex tube top. He was in love with her tits.

"Don't forget to blink." She chastised him and laughed weakly.

He exaggerated a couple of blinks as he checked the rest of her out, her bare midriff and the matching black latex mini skirt that just covered her bottom caused a stir in his pants.

"You've got some nice legs." He told Laura as he looked them up and down, they looked longer than normal in the four-inch stilettos. "You look perfect."

Laura waved him off, trying not to let his attention effect her but she did enjoy the compliments and lustful looks, but it only reminded her again that her booty call was postponed. She noticed he was looking even rougher than earlier, his brown hair was a little messy and he had a five o'clock shadow, she knew though that was probably better than looking well rested and clean shaven like he did normally. Even his clothes were way more casual than usual, he was wearing faded blue jeans with a striped dress shirt (untucked) under a dark blue sport coat.

"Thanks, I think. We should get going." She answered while moving passed him to the door.

It felt like a long drive as Billy took them into a notoriously crime ridden neighborhood, it was known to for gangs, guns, drugs, and prostitution. They turned a corner and pulled up to the house matching the address Gene had given him. He parked on the street and they both took notice of the two very large men standing outside on the porch. They were clearly there to make sure nobody unexpected went inside.

"They look friendly." Billy said sarcastically to Laura. "No doubt they have guns."

"For sure." She said a hint of tension in her voice.

Laura knew he was right, they needed to be careful and not have their cover blown. They got out of Billy's car and walked to the front door. The men stepped in front of them. They both dwarfed Billy and were easily two hundred and fifty pounds of muscle each.

"What do you want?" Asked one of them with a thick Russian accent.

"Gene is expecting us." Billy answered calmly not showing any sign of being intimidated which impressed Laura.

The two gorillas looked them both over, the one who spoke to Billy patted him down checking for weapons, or a wire while the other did the same to Laura. Laura felt his strong hands grip both of her breasts, her ass and even between her legs. Something about how he manhandled her turned her on immensely. He smiled at her as he stepped back onto the porch.

"Go ahead." The one who frisked Laura said, also in a thick Russian accent as he opened the front door.

They stepped inside the house, it looked just as rundown inside as it did outside. It was small, open concept with a living room, small kitchen, and a bedroom in the back. The living room had a large L-shaped couch and glass table where Gene sat with a naked woman beside him.

"Nice place." Billy joked making Gene laugh who stood up to greet him.

"Yeah, I know but no cops come down here which is what the boss wanted." He answered and gestured for them to sit. "This is Sugar."

The woman smiled at Billy and Laura. She was an attractive curly haired strawberry blonde, with a nice body. Laura guessed she was probably around the same age, but she looked a little harder probably because of her lifestyle.

"This is Laura." Billy introduced.

"Very sexy." Gene replied eyeing her up. "She's one of your girls?"

"My best one." He confirmed.

It felt weird being talked about as if she were property but to a man like Gene that is what she was. Laura kept smiling while the men exchanged jokes and comments about their women. She caught Gene's eyes on her legs, she purposely uncrossed and then crossed them again slowly giving him a glimpse of her little red lace panties. Gene liked what he was seeing a lot.

"Get us a couple of beers." Gene ordered Sugar. "Then you and Laura can have a treat."

Sugar obediently jumped up from the couch and went into the kitchen. Billy watched her naked ass wiggle as she walked and then bent over in the fridge to get the drinks. Laura saw him staring and felt an odd feeling of jealousy, it wasn't because she had feelings for him, but she didn't like to share the attention. When Sugar returned, she handed the men their drinks and looked to Gene who produced a small package of white powder. He handed it to her, and she poured it onto the glass table. Sugar quickly cut it up into lines and looked at Laura with a smile. Laura's heart sank, she didn't want to do it. She hated to give up control but there was no choice, it was expected.

"I'll be right back." Gene said as he went into the bedroom with his phone.

Sugar went first snorting up a long line, Laura could tell this was a regular thing for her. She offered it to Billy next, and to Laura's surprise he didn't hesitate. He had a sheepish look for just a moment as he made eye contact with Laura but then Sugar offered it to her.

"Thanks." Laura said to the other woman as she leaned over and did a line too.

A moment later Gene returned, sat down next to Sugar and put his arm around her.

"Everything good?" He asked Sugar, who nodded yes. "Excellent. Our man says he is running late but will be here so not to go anywhere."

Laura's head was getting cloudy as the drug settled into her system, but she understood they were just tested and fortunately passed. Gene and Billy started to talk more about the business and why the need for so many new girls, and specifically the type he wanted to get from Billy.

"I can do that, just need a few days to get everything in line." Billy lied convincingly.

Gene kept looking at Laura, she was becoming more and more afraid that this might go further than either her or Billy wanted.

"If you have anymore like her I would be interested myself." He said to Billy nodding his head toward Laura. "Bitch is hot."

"She is fucking hot." Sugar said surprising Laura.

Sugar smiled at Laura as she placed her hand in Gene's lap, she undid his pants and pulled out his growing dick. Billy coughed and then laughed surprised by the move which made Gene grin. Both Billy and Laura knew this was another test. Sugar stroked him until he was fully erect, Gene had a good-sized cock and clearly, he was proud of it.

"Looks like you have her trained well." Billy said with a chuckle turning to Laura.

Laura knew what was expected of her, she had never seriously considered doing anything sexual with Billy before, but it was now a reality. She gave Sugar and Gene a playful smile as she reached for Billy's jeans. The front of his jeans tented out already, Laura felt a strange excitement as she felt him through the denim. She undid the button and then pulled down his zipper. She looked into his eyes as she reached in and pulled out his hard cock. Billy couldn't believe it, he looked into Laura's big brown eyes as she started stroking him in front of the other two people.

"I'm trained well too." She joked making them all laugh.

The girls worked the men's cocks as they casually talked, Gene reached between Sugar's legs and started playing with her pussy. Billy knew it was now a game, he had to respond by doing something to Laura. He put his arm around her pulling her into him tightly. Then he tugged at the front of her tube top, pulling it down and exposing her breasts. Laura let out a gasp when Billy began groping her.

"These are the best tits." He said crassly.

"How about we switch things up? Consider it a talent exchange." Gene suggested.

Sugar was first to stand up, Laura suspected she had been passed around many times before so not shocked by the development. Laura followed her lead though getting to her feet, the room spun a little, but she regained control quickly and switched spots. Gene did exactly what Billy did, putting his arm around her and pulling her in tight to him. Laura automatically reached for his big cock and curled her fingers around him. She grinned as she stared at it, it was large and really hard.

"You like my cock?" Gene asked seeing her reaction after she started pumping it.

Laura nodded her head agreeing, she felt her cheeks flush realizing how she must look to Billy. Sugar sat down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder. Her hand found his cock and she giggled as she started to stroke him.

"This girl has some amazing tits." Gene said while grabbing a tit as if it was a compliment to Billy about his property. "Show Billy what your special talent is Sugar."

Sugar gave Billy a smile while putting her head down into his lap, he moaned right away feeling the head of his cock taken into her warm mouth. Sugar sucked on it slowly while continuing to squeeze and stroke his shaft. Laura looked over at Billy, again they made eye contact as Billy moaned. The woman knew what she was doing, and her talent was real.

"Jesus, that is fuck'n great." He answered making Gene smile.

Laura's grip around Gene's cock tightened as she jerked him faster while watching Sugar suck Billy's cock. Gene turned her head to face him and then kissed her on the mouth, forcing his thick tongue between her lips. Billy felt anger seeing him kiss her like that but there was nothing he could do. Laura was succumbing to the situation; her body was charged, and she wanted sex and it didn't matter with who. She broke the kiss with Gene herself and moved onto her hands and knees beside him on the couch. She leaned down and started to lick the swollen head of Gene's cock. Gene grinned as he reached down and pulled her skirt up revealing her ass and tiny panties. He gripped her ass cheek roughly on one side and then the other.

"Love this ass." He muttered out loud.

Laura heard him, she pushed has ass up higher encouraging him to touch it as she bobbed up and down on him eagerly. Billy just stared seeing Laura pleasuring Gene was surreal. She was acting just like the whore sucking his own cock except she looked like she was enjoying it. Billy pushed down on Sugar's head forcing her to take him deeper into her throat as he watched Laura. Gene pushed her panties down the back of her legs, so they were at her knees. He licked his fingers lewdly before reaching between her thighs and feeling her pussy,

"Nice and wet." Gene said as he pushed a finger between her lips and inside.

Laura groaned with her mouth wrapped tightly around Gene. He moved his long skinny finger in and out a few times before adding a second. Laura closed her eyes as she continued blowing him, he fingered her faster which she loved.

"Do you want me to ride you?" Sugar asked Billy snapping his gaze away from Laura and back to her.

He nodded and shifted on the couch as Sugar straddled him. Her pussy was soaked as she slid down his cock until she was sitting flat on top of him. Billy sucked on her tits as she bounced in his lap, not only was she good at sucking dick but she was a great lay. Laura heard the loud moans from the other woman, she lifted her mouth from Gene's cock and licked him all over as she looked over at them. She saw Billy thrusting up into Sugar and wanted to know how that felt. Suddenly her body started to shake, Gene held onto her tightly as he fingered her as hard as he could. Laura cried out.

"Good girl, cum for me!" He ordered her.

Laura focused on how good it felt, her pussy clenching around his fingers as he successfully pushed her over the edge. She kept her ass up high for him as her juices covered his fingers and ran down the inside of her thighs.

"Faster." Billy told Sugar smacking her ass cheek.

She smiled and let out a gasp, her body slamming down on top of him. She rode him as hard as she could, her tits bouncing wildly in his face. Laura turned to see them, she heard Sugar moaning and Billy grunting. Billy's thrusts were short and rapid, his breathing very heavy and Laura knew what was about to happen. Billy let out a deep groan as he came inside Sugar, she could see the mixture of her juices and his cum on the shaft of his cock as Sugar continued to slide up and down on him.

"Finish me." Gene told Laura guiding her mouth back around his cock.

Laura wanted it badly now after seeing Billy cum inside Sugar. She sucked his cock hard and pumped his flesh even harder. Gene threw his head back and moaned while Laura hungrily took every inch of him. Both Sugar and Billy watched as Laura worked to make the other man cum.

"That's it baby, cum in her mouth." Sugar said cheering Gene on.

Laura felt his cock swell and pulse, he groaned as he exploded in her mouth. Laura tasted the man's strong load as it covered her tongue and shot into the back of her throat. She kept pumping him, milking every drop and swallowing it all. Gene pulled her head up by her hair, Laura's eyes were glazed as she was over the top aroused.

"This bitch is incredible. I want her too." Gene said to Billy.

Before Billy could reply the front door opened and in walked the man he was there to meet. Billy recognized him from his occasional appearances in the newspaper, it was Mitch Moore.

"You know who I am?" Mitch asked Billy as he stepped over to the couch where Gene and Laura were.

He sat on the arm keeping a higher position than everyone else, it was a power move and Billy realized it.

"Yes." Billy answered honestly.

Mitch was a known businessman and very well connected at City Hall. He was good friends or at least appeared to be with the Mayor himself. Billy knew to wait until spoken to as Mitch assessed his surroundings.

"Seems you boys were having some fun, let's get down to business." He said and motioned for both Laura and Sugar to sit and be quiet.

The man was all business, he did not joke or mince his words. He told Billy what he wanted from him and finished with a threat if he could not deliver.

"Fuck with me or fuck up in general, these two won't be the only bitches around here. Understand me?"

Billy knew he was serious, and Gene's expression had gone from party to obedient. He nodded his understanding and Billy followed suit. Even Sugar had become more subdued as she sat quietly. Laura couldn't help but study him, he looked like he should be in the boardroom not slumming it in the ghetto hanging around pimps and whores. Even now he was dressed in perfectly fitting black dress pants and an expensive looking polo shirt. Laura thought he was very attractive physically, she could see the muscularity in his chest, shoulders, and arms. His hair was dark black and neatly cut which made his intense blue eyes pop. He spent a lot of time in the gym and treated his body like a temple.

"You like what you see?" Mitch asked Laura catching her staring.

She smiled with embarrassment and looked away. Mitch for the first time let his guard down and seemed to relax. He stood up and moved in front of Laura, he signalled for her to stand up. Laura hesitated unsure of what was going to happen, slowly though she got to her feet knowing it was not a request. Her skirt and panties fell to the floor, so she simply stepped out of them, then took off her top and dropped it on the couch.