Shadow Investigations - Case 001

Story Info
Laura investigates a growing sex ring with her colleague.
9.5k words
4.78
13k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is 100% fictional and meant to be a series, all characters are of appropriate age. Please read with the purpose to enjoy it, comments and suggestions are appreciated if they are constructive and nice. Always looking for ideas so please share if you have them and if you are interested in being included in a story drop a message and we can figure it out.

Chapter 1: Introducing Laura

Laura woke up to the obnoxious sound of her phone's alarm, she considered hitting the snooze button but like every other morning she didn't. She groaned while reaching for it blindly and turning it off. Slowly she pushed off the duvet and sat upright on the side of the bed. She sat there not moving, naked and staring into space. Finally, she staggered over to the washroom and picked the short terrycloth robe from it's hook and put it on. She cinched it tightly around her waist as she moved into the washroom to look in the mirror. It had been a long night at work, she could see it in her eyes but in the end very successful. Feeling a little more awake she started her normal routine of washing her face thoroughly, it was something she was very particular about especially now in her thirties. Even though she could still pass for being in her mid-twenties, it took a lot of effort to keep her youthful appearance. She ran her fingertips over the handful of tiny light freckles on her cheeks, she had been told they made her look super cute. When she was a kid, they used to annoy her but now she loved them. She then put her hands into her long, thick, wavy dark brown hair checking for split ends and anything grey. Having found none, she pulled it back into a ponytail and moved on with her inspection.

Laura opened her robe, her eyes moved up and down looking at her naked body in the mirror. She was in fantastic shape, running and yoga almost daily while also training in kickboxing and jiu-jitsu. Her breasts always got her attention, they were large (38C) and firm, showing no signs of sagging and looked great. They made her waist seem even narrower than it was and accentuated her curvy hips. She was completely smooth between her legs having freshly been waxed and her skin was tanning normally. She had a natural tan all year round thanks to her family being from the Mediterranean for generations but as summer progressed, she was getting darker. Finally, she let her robe slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. She turned around and looked back to check out her bottom. It was firm and heart shaped, a product of hard work and an equal attention getter to her breasts.

Satisfied by what she saw, Laura walked into her kitchen naked. She lived alone, having been divorced from her husband and found there to be no reason to cover up at home if she didn't want to. She retrieved her favorite mug from the cupboard and poured a freshly brewed cup of coffee. She let out a contented sigh tasting it while moving over to the windows which were floor to ceiling. She opened the blinds and looked out at the city, the sun was rising and there was very little happening on the streets. She knew that anyone looking over from another building might be able to see her standing there naked but didn't care. She realized her exhibitionist side shortly after starting the business with Eric, her ex-husband. There was something that excited her about others lusting after her, she often fantasized about strange and powerful men having their way and even found it arousing when other women seemed interested. The more intense and animalistic the person the greater it seemed to turn her on.

When she split up from Eric, she knew she wanted a different home. She immediately bought a condo, not wanting to look after a house and the property. Instead, she wanted it to be easy and she loved what she found. She also felt safe in her condo, thanks to the security in the lobby which was very important given her business. Laura had decided to start her own private investigation agency called Shadow Investigations. She couldn't dream of another line of work that she wanted to do more, she loved the business that she had with Eric so branching out on her own seemed the most logical thing to do. So, she found a small, low rent office and hired two people to work with her. She hired an administrator named Nikki and another investigator Billy

Once she finished her coffee, it was time for Laura to go for a run. She dressed and went out to catch the elevator riding it down to the ground floor. She walked toward the entrance passing the night shift security guard at the front desk, who hadn't been relieved yet since it was only six o'clock.

"Good morning." He said giving her a big smile.

"Good morning Archie." She answered shooting the fifty something year old black security guard a warm smile and wave.

She liked the man, and this was their usual routine. Sometimes she would stop and chat with him but this morning she was pre-occupied with her thoughts and wanted to run. The man really liked to see her, he appreciated her friendliness, and he especially appreciated seeing those little red gym shorts and tight white tank top.

"Have a good run." He called out to her admiring her ass as she left the building through the heavy glass doors.

Laura was aware he checked her out, she encouraged him finding it fun to give the man a small thrill knowing he was harmless. There was also something about him she found attractive, even if he was twenty years older. He had a sophistication about him that she was drawn to, but there was also something dirty about having him lust after her that turned her on. She took off running down the lit path behind the building, it was a wooded area that opened into a large, beautiful park. The morning was warm, and Laura was working up a sweat quickly, she was feeling very anxious and planned on arranging a booty call with a casual friend that night. She stopped to tie her hair into a ponytail again as it had fallen into her face. She saw a male jogger coming and waited until he was near, she put her arms up to tie her hair which pushed her breasts out, she gave him a sly grin as he checked out her tits in her tight top. He boldly slowed down and smiled appreciating the little show before running off. Laura felt a tingle having been gawked at and noticed her nipples had gotten hard. She continued her run through the park and as she exited decided to stop to get herself a drink at the corner coffee house.

She opened the glass door and walked inside; scanning the counter to see if Anton was working. She saw him taking an order, but it looked more like flirting with the young woman placing it. Laura smiled as she took her spot in line, that is how their casual hookups started. There was no jealousy, their relationship was sexual only, they had nothing else in common and both agreed it worked.

"The usual." She said when it was her turn. "Oh, add in a large regular coffee too."

Anton gave her his best smile and went off to get her caramel macchiato and the extra coffee. When he returned with the drinks and set them down, he noticed her nipples pushing against the thin fabric of her top.

"Busy tonight?" He asked in a hushed voice.

"I'll be working late but after that I'm free. I'll shoot you a text, okay?" She answered allowing herself the pleasure of looking him up and down.

"Don't worry about the time." He answered giving her breasts a hungry look.

"Eyes up here. I have feelings you know." She teased.

He leaned in close to her, "I don't care about your feelings, it's all about that hot body and what I want to do with it."

Laura laughed as she turned away heading for the exit. She exaggerated her walk to give him, and anyone else watching, an entertaining look at her ass. She could hardly wait to have Anton fuck her, she walked quickly back to the building and stopped at the entrance. It was after seven, Archie was gone, and Debbie was now working.

"Here you go." Laura said setting the coffee down on the marble counter.

"You are the best!' Debbie replied in her British accent. "Good run?"

"Not bad, saw a cute guy in the woods but other than that nothing special."

"Was your hot young stud working this morning?" She teased knowing the arrangement Laura had with the barista.

Laura laughed and nodded her head as she sipped her drink. She really liked Debbie and had befriended her which was unusual. Laura did not have many female friends. There was just something about Debbie that made her feel comfortable and so she shared more than normal.

"Yep, he's coming to watch some Netflix tonight." She finished with a wink.

Debbie watched her go to the elevator, like Archie she loved Laura's ass along with the rest of her body. She wanted nothing more than to touch, kiss and lick her all over, as well as be her friend. She desperately wanted that same arrangement Anton had with Laura, though Laura did not know.

Chapter 2: Shadow Investigations Office

A little later that same morning, Laura parked her car in the alley around the corner from the office. She had dressed casually which was normal, in tight blue jeans, a red halter top tied behind her neck and a pair of red heels. She walked around to the front and saw Nikki. She was locking her bicycle to the pole just a few feet from the door. Laura smiled seeing her, she found Nikki to be a breath of fresh air, unassuming, sweet, and hard working. She also thought she was very quirky. The woman had a license but rode her bicycle everywhere, which was why she was in such great shape even after having three kids. Laura stood watching not making any noise, it was oddly fascinating to her. Laura noticed she wasn't the only watching Nikki, the shop owner across the street had been sweeping the same spot for a couple of minutes. He was obviously checking out Nikki's gorgeous legs and ass, Laura could not blame him as she was looking too. Those cut off jean shorts would make Daisy Duke proud and her bending over and struggling with the lock was quite the view.

"I think you need a new lock." Laura said surprising Nikki.

"You might be right." She answered back with a laugh as she finally got it to work.

Nikki smiled brightly at her boss as she stood up straight and stretched. Laura laughed on the inside knowing her blonde administrator was giving the guy watching quite a show without even realizing it. Nikki's top lifted revealing her flat stomach and a glimpse of her pink bra. She was the same height as Laura (5'7") but leaner, her breasts were smaller (34B) and blue eyed. They chatted as they went inside together, Nikki was excited that her kids were going to be spending the week at their grandparents. Laura thought Nikki was very impressive, managing three young kids by herself since her husband left, working full time and always being pleasant. She had never seen her be down or grumpy.

"Maybe I can go with you tonight?" She asked Laura, her eyes pleading to be included in a case.

Laura could see she was starved for some excitement, she told her she would think about it. The woman was super curious and wanted to get more involved. Part of Laura wanted to protect her from the sleazy side of the business as sometimes lines were blurred and crossed, even more of a concern was it could be dangerous.

"We'll see. It can get pretty sketchy, you sure you can do it?" Laura asked trying to put some doubt into her mind.

"I'm not always nice you know." She answered looking a little irritated. "I know you do things that are not always considered proper. I can get my hands dirty."

"Did someone say getting dirty?" Billy's voice shot through the office. "I'd like to see that."

Laura noticed Nikki's cheeks turn red, she suspected she had a crush on the loud and often obnoxious male investigator. It only made the woman cuter; she was thirty and reminded her of a high school girl fawning over the bad boy.

"You look like hell. How's it going?" Laura asked wanting to know about the special case he was working on.

"It's been rough, three straight nights of trying to fit in, you can guess." He said with a bit of a laugh that told Laura he was tired and there was something else. "I'm meeting with Gene, the street boss and he's bringing our target tonight to meet me. I need to bring a hot girl with me, but I would like it to be someone I can trust too."

Laura realized he was asking her to be that hot girl, that meant dressing up like a whore and following his lead. She also knew this was a different level from the routine spouse cheating or theft cases, it was a special case they took on for a friend on the force. They were trying to identify the head of a local sex ring that was growing quickly, and it was sensitive because rumor was it touched City Hall. Hence why they needed someone outside to investigate. With a little help from the friend on the force, Billy was able to pass himself off as an up-and-coming player and someone who could get quality girls. They had concocted a whole backstory and fudged some records to pass any initial checks. Laura paused thinking about her other case and made her decision.

"I'll do it but only if Nikki can cover for me." She said looking at Nikki.

"Sure! Tell me what to do." She answered way too quickly.

Laura took her time and explained to Nikki the case and what she had arranged. It was simple, just a cheating husband who every Friday was picking up a hooker and taking them back to the same motel. His wife hired Shadow Investigations to get the proof in pictures and offered to pay them a lot if they could close it fast. Apparently, the wife stood to make a lot of money in a divorce. Laura told Nikki how she had followed the husband to learn his routine over a few weeks, then worked on the night shift manager of the Quick-Stop Motel to agree to help her out.

"And he agreed to help you?" Nikki asked surprised anyone would be willing to get involved.

Laura sighed and laughed lightly, it wasn't too difficult with the guy barely being in his twenties and easily manipulated by a good-looking woman. She quickly realized he was a bit of a pervert when he was hitting on her within minutes and making suggestive comments, that made it easy. Laura teased and flirted; in no time he was happily planning with her what to do.

"When he gets there, he'll be given the room at the very end. You'll go around the back of the motel, there is a small window you can take the pictures through. He'll set something up for you so you can do it and don't worry it's completely secluded so you shouldn't be interrupted."

"Sounds easy enough." Nikki commented as confidently as she could.

"I'm telling you he'll be a pest and drooling all over you, but the bottom line is we need to get those pictures." Laura said stressing what the end goal was.

Nikki felt the pressure, but she wanted to do it, she was finally going to be a bigger part of the team and be more like Laura.

Chapter 3: Quick-Stop Motel

Nikki arrived at the Quick-Stop Motel; it was even sketchier than she imagined. The neon flashing sign advertised renting rooms by the hour which made her shake her head. She flipped down the visor and checked herself out in the small mirror. Laura had told her not to go heavy on the makeup because her innocent, fresh look would work better with the manager, but she should dress to show off her best features. Nikki had thought about it, she wanted so much to be successful she went out and shopped that afternoon. She found a sexy black romper, it was tight and highlighted the shape of her ass, barely covering it, and paired with a pair of four-inch heels showed off her toned legs. What sold her was the zipper in the front that ran from neck to waist, she took a deep breath and undid it almost halfway. Nikki didn't have the big boobs like Laura, but they were still nice and firm, she didn't need a bra and chose not to wear anything underneath including panties.

"Showtime." She mumbled to herself, grabbing her purse which had the camera Laura had given her.

Her heels clicked loudly on the pavement as she walked to the office, she wasn't comfortable in the shoes but knew they looked sexy. She fought her nerves with every step and nearly jumped hearing the bell jingle when she opened the door.

"You must be Nikki." The man said from behind the counter. "Laura called and said she wouldn't be coming tonight but she was sending her best girl."

"Thanks. She told me how helpful you are being. It's really appreciated." Nikki answered without missing a beat giving him a smile.

The man was every bit as sleazy as Laura suggested, his gaze moved all over her body without concern of what she might think. He also had little to no filter at all, saying out loud whatever came into his mind.

"You have a great ass." He said bluntly stepping around behind her to have a better look.

It was shocking to Nikki, but she kept a straight face. She turned to look at him over her shoulder and with a sly grin replied in a way that would have made Laura proud, "I'm more than just a hot piece of ass."

The man laughed loudly; he liked this blond woman a lot. He completely agreed with her, she was also a set of legs, tits and had a pretty face that he wanted to have down in his crotch. Over the next twenty minutes they made small talk, Nikki had started to enjoy playing the role of sexy investigator, it was not her normal way at all. Nikki felt an urge to explore this sexy side of herself more, she leaned on the counter as they talked giving him an obstructed view inside the top of her romper. He noticed right away and stared at her breasts; she felt a huge rush of adrenaline knowing what he was seeing.

"Your guy is here." He said noticing the headlights of the car pulling into a parking spot.

A moment later the man came into the office with his hooker du jour, he was an average looking guy carrying a few extra pounds but not someone who looked like he had to pay for sex. He gave Nikki a good look before addressing the manager to get the room. Nikki thought the hooker was young, in her early twenties and she was blessed with some large breasts. She was dressed for the occasion in a semi-transparent black dress that hid nothing at all.

"Room Twelve, it's at the end." The manager said to him with Nikki standing there still leaning on the counter pretending to ignore them.

The man checked out her ass again and gave Nikki a smile, she realized he thought she was a prostitute too. They left the office for the room, once they were out of sight Nikki took out the camera from her bag and snapped a picture of the registry where he had signed in.

"Can you show me where to go?" She asked the manager.

He took Nikki outside leading her around to the back of the building, it was very dark and private. The man had already set up a small platform made up of cinder blocks with a wood pallet on top. Nikki was careful stepping up onto it trying not to get her heel caught. The last thing she wanted was to make a bunch of noise and get caught back there with a camera. She steadied herself and looked in through the window. They were standing together at the foot of the bed talking, he gave her some direction and sat down with his legs apart. She knelt on the floor between his legs, she undid his pants and fished out his semi-erect penis. Nikki felt a wave of excitement, she had never watched others having sex before. She readied the camera and took her first picture.

Nikki was focused on what was happening in the room and what she was seeing through the lens of the camera, forgetting about the motel manager. He hadn't gone anywhere, only standing back a little to admire her legs and ass while she stood perched on the platform. Nikki had never felt like a voyeur before, but she was enjoying it, she was mesmerized as the hooker started giving the man head. She took several pictures of the woman sucking cock, she seemed to be really good at it. What Nikki didn't see was the manager inching closer to her from behind, rubbing himself through his pants. His eyes were locked on her legs and ass, he wanted to run his hands all over them. They moved to the bed after stripping off their clothes and the girl slowly rode him. Nikki's heart was beating faster as the action grew more intense, she was also feeling aroused.