Shadow Investigations - Case 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are gorgeous. Where is your family from, the Mediterranean?" He asked as he made her spin a circle so he could see everything.

"Yes." She answered.

"Love it, the most beautiful women in the world. Not to mention they have crazy sex drives. How about you? Do you like to make love? Or do you like to fuck?" He asked as he reached around grabbing a handful of Laura's ass.

Laura let out a gasp as she quickly thought, she looked into his eyes which showed no sign of empathy or compassion. Billy had no idea what she was going to say as Mitch waited patiently for an answer.

"I like to fuck hard." She answered in a low voice with a wicked grin.

Billy couldn't believe what she said, she was challenging him. Mitch laughed and clapped his hands truly amused with Laura. Gene swapped a relieved look with Billy because Mitch could be completely unpredictable.

"Well, you have the body for it. How about I take your sweet ass into the bedroom." He said to her.

Before Laura could answer he scooped her up tossing her over his shoulder. She let out a surprised yelp which made Sugar and Gene laugh, Billy laughed too but was forcing himself to do it. Mitch carried her toward the back, her bare ass on full display. He squeezed and smacked it a few times while he took her to the room. Mitch left the door open as he put Laura down, he didn't care if the others heard or watched.

"Leave the heels on. I like my sluts to wear them." He said with a smirk. "On your knees and let me see how good you are with that pretty mouth."

Laura seductively bit her lip as she knelt onto the outdated shag carpet. Mitch undid his own pants and pushed them down around his ankles along with his underwear. Laura fought off a smile seeing his cock standing out toward her, it was thick, smooth, hard as steel and eight full inches. Mitch looked down at her smugly seeing she was impressed with his manhood.

"I can tell you want it." He commented as he slipped his hand into her hair and with his other hand rubbed the head of his cock over her lips and face.

He laughed as he smacked it off her cheek before pushing it between her lips and into her mouth. Laura's lips wrapped tightly around him as he rocked forward, fucking her mouth. She kept looking up at him with her brown eyes as he treated her mouth like a pussy, it was an act of submission that Mitch loved.

"Now that is a real whore." He said loud enough for the others to hear if they were listening, and they were.

Laura held onto Mitch's thighs, digging her nails into his flesh as he pushed his cock deep into her throat. She let out muffled, gurgling sounds as she strained to take his full length down her throat. Her eyes watered, and tears ran down her cheeks as he continued smugly grinning down at her. Finally, he pulled out from her mouth, leaving her gasping for air while Mitch stroked his saliva covered dick. Without being told Laura took his cock in her hand and licked him from the base all the way to the tip. She paid special attention to the head, dragging her tongue along the underside eliciting a deep moan from him.

"Holy shit you're good." He offered.

Laura turned her face, looking up at him again as she flicked her tongue. She opened her mouth wide putting it around him, she sucked hard while starting to bob. From the couch all they could see was the back of Mitch, his bare ass and a little bit of Laura on her knees but they were blocked from seeing how she was worshipping the man's cock. Laura moaned as she enthusiastically swallowed inch after inch of Mitch, he had never been with a whore who enjoyed giving head this much.

"Time for that pussy to get a workout."

Laura nearly jumped up from the floor hearing the words, she wanted to feel that big cock inside her. Mitch sensed her excitement taking off his remaining clothes while she laid on her back with her legs spread giving him an unobstructed view of her pussy. Laura ran her fingers down between her legs, she pressed on her clit, slowly rubbing it as the man climbed onto the bed.

"You're the horniest whore I've ever met." He said with a laugh.

Billy could see her on the bed, he couldn't believe she was playing with herself as Mitch moved between her legs, but she was. Mitch pushed her legs wider apart as he placed the head of his cock to her opening, he teased Laura by rubbing it along her slit. Her expression changed and was replaced with a look of desperation. She let out a groan feeling the head slip between her lips, she arched her back as the first couple of inches disappeared inside her. Mitch gripped her by the waist with both hands and started thrusting. Laura's eyes closed as he buried his cock over and over, each stroke was harder and faster. She couldn't help it, her loud moans filled the room and were clearly heard by Billy, Gene and Sugar. The slapping sound of Mitch's body against Laura also carried out to the couch.

"He's pounding her pussy good." Sugar said looking at Billy.

It was a wild sight to see Laura being fucked relentlessly on the bed, Billy was rock hard watching and completely jealous. He had fantasized about doing the very same thing to her many times since working at the agency. Mitch threw Laura's legs up on his shoulders and folded her over. He grinned down at her as he took her wrists and pinned them above her head on the mattress. Laura felt his full weight on top of her, then he started to plunge that cock into her pussy. Mitch dominated her, he crushed her into the bed and punished her pussy. It didn't seem like the man got tired; his stamina was incredible as he wore Laura out. She was trapped in the position taking the hardest pounding of her life, her legs turned to rubber with her knees bouncing off her own shoulders.

"This is what you like. Take it!" Mitch spat out staring down at her with insane intensity in his eyes.

Laura's body reacted perfectly for Mitch, she was quickly in the middle of a huge orgasm. Billy could barely keep himself in the other room seeing Laura being overwhelmed, she was whimpering as he kept fucking her.

"Time to tap that ass." He growled at her.

In one swift motion Laura's legs were tossed from Mitch's shoulders, he pulled out of her soaked pussy and flipped her over onto her stomach. Laura felt him grip her hips and yank, he had her ass up nice and high.

"Hey, you got any lube?" Yelled Mitch to Gene and Sugar.

Laura felt a wave of embarrassment, put into such a prone position and now waiting for someone to bring in lube.

"Here you go." Sugar said holding a small bottle out to Mitch.

Mitch turned to face Sugar, she squirted the lube onto his slick cock and worked it in. He grabbed both of Laura's ass cheeks and spread them, Sugar held the bottle just above her tight little hole and let the lube pour out. Laura felt it and it sent a shiver through her body, Sugar was very generous with it knowing she was going to need it. Mitch smiled as Sugar ran her finger over Laura's hole and pushed inside. Laura gasped feeling the small intrusion of the other woman's finger. Sugar slowly worked it in and out making sure she was slick as could be.

"Thanks." Mitch said as he pushed Sugar's hand away and positioned his cock to Laura's asshole.

Laura felt the pressure as the man forced the head of his cock in. She had never felt anything like it, she gripped the sheets of the bed and her body flexed. She tried to relax herself, she took a couple of deep breaths as Mitch inched into her. He smacked her ass sharply.

"I want you to fuck yourself with my cock." He ordered her.

Laura thought for a moment, then pushed back on him. His cock felt huge as more of him slipped inside her ass. She leaned forward, there was a sudden relief with barely just the head inside and then she rocked back. Laura repeated that motion, each time getting more of him deeper. Mitch knew he was not as deep inside her as he could or wanted to be, she had found a good rhythm and pace where she was comfortable. He wanted her to feel all of him, he took a firm hold of both her hips and as she rocked back, he pulled on her and thrust hard. She let out a loud squeal feeling the full length of him up her ass. She squealed again and pulled at the sheets as Mitch began to fuck her without mercy. Sugar couldn't stop herself from cheering him on as he owned Laura's ass for the next few minutes. From the couch Gene and Billy watched in silence, Laura's ass was pounded and when Mitch grabbed a handful of her hair snapping her head back, they could see she was barely conscious. A mix of pleasure and pain was etched on her face, her mouth hung open as she just took it from Mitch. He grunted and groaned as he used her, he was on the edge. Finally, he couldn't hold on any longer, he withdrew from Laura's ass and jerked his cock wildly. She let out a deep sigh feeling his warm cum landing on her cheeks and back. She fell face first to the mattress and stayed there, motionless while he finished up on top of her.

"Best piece of ass I've ever had." He smacked her ass again while getting off the bed.

Mitch left her laying on the bed, and went back to see Gene and Billy, both of whom had gotten dressed and were waiting for him. They went over the arrangement again and within minutes Mitch was gone. Gene and Sugar left shortly after leaving Billy to get Laura dressed. Once she was a little more composed, they went back to the office.

Chapter 5: The End

The drive back to the office was quiet, Laura and Billy both felt a strange awkwardness about what happened. She was exhausted and a little sore, and Billy didn't know what to say so said nothing until they were back.

"We should check the video and be sure it worked." Billy said to her is a softer voice than normal once they were in her office.

She agreed and logged into her computer, she clicked on the file and paused taking a deep breath. She realized what she might see when she hit play.

"Holy shit." Billy mumbled. "It definitely worked."

The video quality was great, what surprised Billy was the point of view of the footage. They watched it together and relived the experience, at the end of it all they looked at each other and for an unknown reason broke out in laughter. It just didn't seem like it really happened.

"Whatever we do we can't show this to Nikki, it will scare her off." Billy said. "She'll think we're just a couple of pervs."

Laura agreed whole heartedly, and she didn't want Nikki to think there was anything between her and Billy given she clearly had a thing for the man. Billy sent his contact a message letting him know what they had and how good the video was. The contact was genuinely excited and wanted to get everything as quickly as possible. The plan would be to pick up Mitch and Gene within the next day and bring them to justice.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Billy said to her with a weak smile. "You better get some rest."

"No kidding, I need a long hot bath and about twelve straight hours of sleep." Laura chirped back before shutting down the computer.

"Can't wait to hear how Nikki did." She finished before shutting off the lights to the agency and heading home.

Case closed!