All Comments on 'Shadow of the Sun - Epilogue'

by batteries

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

I swear you are a tricksy lass! I was on the verge of reluctantly writing that I didn't like your ending, not that it was badly written or anything (it wasn't), but because of the number of unanswered questions it left in its wake and then you tease me again with this. I thoroughly enjoyed your tale and very much appreciate the epilogue. Great stuff. Now erm... can we have some more, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! What an epilogue. So heart-warming. Bravo! It also answers my question regarding Eshe's vision. I like the compromise between losing his normal eyesight and keeping parts of his magic due to his faith. Really great solution to a story that started with such a thorough fall from grace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbatteries@batteries
hi i’m isabel. i like writing mostly lesbian stories about sad girls, mind control, needy subs, and aloof dommes. sucker for very angsty stories with happy endings. you can also find me at (and even see a few stories there that aren’t on here, oooh): https://archiveofourown....