All Comments on 'Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 07'

by blackduchess

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Now who is that bitch. she don't know she is messing with

mrsgray2011mrsgray2011over 11 years ago
love it

I love it i could wait till this came out. Im looking forward to see what happens next and how pam will act who knws maybe she will fin dher a mate in one if of the twins lol keep it up

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
So Fast

everything is happening to Alex so fast. Well at least since Rance entered her life. Now she has been introduced publicly so to speak as the "Alpha Regina" and some bitch is already jealous of her. And before that she gets to find out not only is she pregnant but w/the "Promised One" . And I haven't forgotten the Rouge leader. Who is it? You made this worth the wait just don't leave me like that again...hehe-he

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys

for being patient with me. I struggled with this chapter and can't get the words down right. All your feedbacks and comments kept me from pulling my hair in frustration and giving up.

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago

Great twist on her abdominal pain. I was guessing that Rance was the “Promised One” and somehow Alex was the missing piece.

Hot shower scene! I loved how demanding Alex acted towards Rance. I’m really loving how Alex has become so confident and it’s almost like Rance is trying to keep up with her. It’s sometimes fun to see uber-hot, testosterone dripping men act like love-sick pups.

You’ve also done a great job creating really likeable and interesting characters outside of the main couple.

It’s a given that I adore Rance and Alex, but I also really enjoyed the Troy/Luc/Alex interaction. Made me wonder how Alex behaves with her own brothers. I’d love to hear how Alex’s special ops and pre-med brothers react to Rance. That would be a riot!

So, will Pam turn out to be Luc’s mate? That would make a great sequel! It would be hysterical since she’s met Troy and has no idea they’re twins. Plus, Pam’s pretty wild and Luc is so bookish.

Another month to wait huh? Each chapter is building more "what-if" stories in my head ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What??

Who dis bitch! Don't mess with Alex, she will tear her up! Sorry, for the language!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

This story is awesome!!! I am hoping some of the captive women are mates of Rance's men. Keep writing and don't wait too long to post the next chapter....I will be waiting......lol

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
Please!!!!!!!!

Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter!

MoheekoMoheekoover 11 years ago
love this story...

but unfortunately i have to say, GODDAMN CLIFFHANGERS!!!

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
I wasn't going to comment but

She is the Alpha and is in great danger from unknown were and yet everyone is happy to let her work as a mechanic in a garage! Really!?.... I mean REALLY plus this whole stalker thing is starting to drag on a bit to long.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
I knew Rance had to have some

jealous former lover kicking about. Alex can take her though. I'm interested for him to meet her family. I think her covert ops brothers already know all about weres. We'll see how they react.

I'm also looking forward to the escape of that poor girl. Even as a prisoner, she's got guts and I like that.

Keep writing! I'm enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

looking forward to the next chapter, please hurry

KyriaeKyriaeover 11 years ago
@willieone

i think the reason that she is happily a mechanic as well as the alpha is because it suits her to do so. she is after all the top bitch and her mate is alpha and he allows her to do what makes her happy because that is what a mate does. loves and cherish their other half and do what ever they can to keep them happy. also she has a protection detail so she is fine and his protective feeling is being taken care of.

anyway another great chapter. i enjoyed it as well as the others. please hurry up with another installment!! i am craving it

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years agoAuthor
Just to clarify things...

She was stalked only on the 3rd chapter when leaving the mansion, then her house was thrashed on the 4th. After that, there was no mention of anyone stalking her anymore. Although the danger of the rogues is still present, she is no longer a helpless human but an alpha shifter in her own right.

But I do appreciate my readers asking questions why I write things , although I try to answer some, there are others that's better answered by the story. Hope you continue enjoying Rance and Alex's story.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
The kidnapped girl

I have a feeling that she will end up as being a mate for Dominic or Damien.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
*****

Enjoying this story alot.. and i think Pam will find her mate with the Felix Alpha.. He was just to smug about not wanting a mate or just one partner for the rest of his life and Pam sounds perfect for him to keep him on his toes..

teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago
<3

Thank you so much for the new chapter

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 11 years ago
omg

Wow. Impatiently awaiting the next chapter. Luv it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please...

next chapter BB...

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Of course

There had to be some jealous bimbo lurking in the background, waiting to cause trouble.

MissTovsMissTovsover 11 years ago

impatiently awaiting the next chapter. love it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

More. why the long delay? post another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!

I love the story, the characters, and really the whole world you have created. Keep writing; I want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous

I love this story. Can't wait for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh boy...

... sounds like we've got a bitch in the house. Pun not intended. Can't wait to find out what happens with the kidnapped college girl who is looking to escape. Hope all turns out well and she finds a mate.

I kinda want Pam to find a mate too, maybe Luc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I normally dont like to comment unless i have something nice to say so i'll try to keep this constructive.

Its been like 3 days since she lost her virginity? it takes longer than that to become pregnant and even longer to be "showing". It just doesnt work like that..

And why is he having his mate fight? I understand that she needs to learn to protect herself but no pregnant woman should be taking unnecessary hits. What if she falls on her stomach? This is even worse considering she carrying the "chosen one".

You are clearly rushing and its unnecessary. I knew the moment you mentioned the chosen one that she was going to give birth to it...you can still have her train and everything else without rushing the pregnancy. If she must be pregnant you should address how that would be an inconvenience given the circumstances.

And for someone who went out of her way to extol how important her friends/family is to her and how she doesnt plan to keep her new life a secret from them it seems odd that they wouldnt be present at such an important ceremony.

If it was not your intention to create a character who behaves one way while speaking another then you may want to work on having her behave in a more logical way.

Compliments!

Your sex scenes are solid and i think you've done a great job of dealing with how the "mate thing" works when a human is involved. Alot of werewolf authors tend to struggle with that but i think you've handled it gracefully in the context of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its fiction laws of reality and science are up to the author not the fans

Tired of people who try and ruin good story with real world facts and by the way folks shes a shifter who knows how long it takes for them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous