All Comments on 'Shadow of The Wolf'

by blackduchess

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Enjoyable

I really enjoyed it and hope you continue the story.

caffssucaffssuabout 12 years ago

Keep going! Can't wait to see where this goes!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
There is promise young one

You just have to find your rhythm and go with it! This has the premise of a really good story. I'd find a editor though...the way you describe the surroundings are deep and driven but you need a little direction. That comes with experience and sound advice.

Good luck and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Alice_ReidAlice_Reidabout 12 years ago
good start

I thought it started well, looking forward to seeing where it goes.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first submission to Lit! I think you are off to a great start and I look forward to chapter 2. Can't wait to see Alex's reaction when she realizes the man in the picture is at the party. And what of Rance, what will his reaction be?

Again congrats. And here's hoping chapter 2 is not far behind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great job!

I agree, congratulations! I can't wait for the next chapter.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
nice

great start, needs a little tweaking here and there, but wow liking it so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Comment

The story line itself is good. But you need some help with the grammar part of it. If you fix that part, it could be great. I still look forward to reading what happens. Thanks for taking the time to write.

UrizielUrizielabout 12 years ago
Tense

You seem to be struggling with the use of present and past tense, to the point I almost stopped reading. This story has great potential, but I feel you are in need of an editor.

Keep Writing!

Uriziel

cariebearcariebearabout 12 years ago
i liked it

Congratulations I hope we don't a e to wait for the next I really can't wait.to read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Neat Awakening...

Wolf...forlon...25th aniversery...nice/very nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bravo!

so little time some little joy it's complicated

2 hearts is seeking 4 the sparks to work it on out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
tense

Yes please please please fix your grammar and tense before your next installment, as they are your only downfall. Great story none the less, keep at it.

MygypsyMygypsyabout 12 years ago
Nice

Good first try. NIce plot starting

Get an editor to help iron out the wrinkles. Also try rereading what you have written aloud.

blackduchessblackduchessabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Your comments are very helpful to me. Since english is not my first language, I know I'll have errors in my work. Second chapter will be finished today, then off to the editor to iron out all the wrinkles. Thanks for reading and voting guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hi there

I agree with everyone else's comments - you obviously have a real talent for writing and this shone throughout the chapter. The main thing that was a problem was your use of tenses, as others have said. You were switching tenses a lot, even sometimes in the same sentence. Having said that it didn't really bother me too much, because I just 'read' the right tense in my head, but it's better to be correct! For story-writing you should generally use the past tense. Keep going, I know that can be really difficult when English isn't your first language. I'm really looking foward to reading more of this story! I liked it a lot. Off to Ch. 2 now..

MoMo1996MoMo1996almost 12 years ago
Love this

I love where this story is going so far, so mystical and yet real. It's also nice to find a story for once where the male might look past the physical appearance to the soul. There truly can be a prince for every woman. :)

shortydeeshortydeealmost 12 years ago
Very Good!!

From what I have read so far this is going to be a fun story to read.

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Irrelevant, but.....

.....Rance de Montfort and Damian Beau?

Really?!?!

Sorry if that offends you, but for some reason those names had me cackling like a maniac. ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

very nice i truely enjoy werewolf based sex stories and this promises to prove quite.....entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You lost me with the comment 'chubby'.

I'm sorry, but that word and voluptuous just turn me right off. I find that the use of an overweight heroine or hero seriously detracts from the 'fantasy' nature of stories. I want to read about 'hot' women and men. Not chubbie bunnies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BOOO!

@ the comment below mine.

Chubby = Curves

I could care less about the appearance of the characters.

It will not deter me from reading this incredible story.

.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
Comments like that suck

If you don't like a woman with curves then don't read that part. Not every character can appeal to every reader.Another thought to consider is that just because a woman thinks that she is not beautiful does not mean that others see it the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A few things...

Well three, really.

1) Huzzah for maniacal cackling;

2) Great start; and

3) "Chubbie bunnie" is a bit too Barbie-ish, don't you think? I mean it brought to my mind flashbacks of the Rumpshaker video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry, I can't let this go.

So I liked the story, but I had a bit of a problem with your title for Rance, "alpha rex". I wouldn't have brought it up but it was used several times in one paragraph and each time I read it it cut me a little deeper. This is because I am an Ancient Language specialist (and lecturer/teacher so correction is in my nature) and "alpha rex" could never, ever, be linguistically possible because "alpha" is Ancient Greek and "rex" is Latin. The best you could get would be "rex primus", Latin for first king. Ancient Greek is trickier as they use a different alphabet. It was an original idea, unfortunately for you, you can't just shove random words from different languages together and hope it makes sense. It doesn't. Sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
zaftig is beautiful

More cushion for the pushin'. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. Banging bones hurts. But different strokes for different folks' stroking.

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago
Snicker

The part with the wolf licking her stomach and making her giggle was great. Haven't come across that as of yet on this site and it was a nice touch. It is sort of nice that the female isn't some gorgeous eye candy as well.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 11 years ago
As to the comment dated 1/6/13

Darling-

Why are you so anal about the language combination title Alpha Rex?

Who gives a shit if the words are from two different languages?

We're reading a story not doing a doctoral dissertation. Lighten up,

enjoy and never mind being such a nit picker.....really ...chill out!!!

I had more issue with the name Rance....but she's the author...her choice.

lol...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!

One word 'fabulous'!!!!!!

Caliope1204Caliope1204over 10 years ago
Great start

Great start to your story. I like that the central female isn't perfect and from the sounds of it, Rance is quite temperamental. Looking forward to seeing how this plot unfolds.

Thank you for your efforts.

Cali

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more more!!!

Love love love this story. Want more! Great job great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG please finish

You need to update and post the next chapters .... Omg this is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

11 chapters then it abruptly stops, no ending. Very frustrating to read this long for no end of the story. Don't waste the time.

mzkatzeyzmzkatzeyzover 1 year ago

DO NOT READ THIS STORY, IT DOES NOT HAVE AN ENDING. SINCE 2014 NO UPDATES. IT IS INFURIATING TO READ 11 CHAPTERS AND SUDDENLY STOP AT A CRITICAL PART OF THE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's what amateur authors do. They have to start and not finish sometimes, it's part of the learning process. Thanks for the warning, but really, it's not something to get angry about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous