Shadowland Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lighting in the room had been gradually getting brighter as they turned the control. As it did, Emma saw that the person had long silver hair, almost down to her butt, and was wearing a white nursing dress.

The woman turned around, and Emma was shocked to see it was the old woman who had been at the desk.

The woman walked back to where Emma stood.

"Can't wear all these clothes to bed, silly,"

Emma watched helplessly as the woman pulled her top off, discarding it on the floor.

The woman moved closer, leaning in to gently kiss the side of Emma's neck behind her ear before moving down as she kissed her way to the base of her neck.

Emma felt shivers run down her spine, slamming into her clit, each time the woman kissed her neck.

"Little ones shouldn't wear bras," the woman said as her hand traced a line from the side of Emma's neck down, following the curve of her heaving right breast before crossing the clasp joining the two cups.

At her touch, the clasp opened, allowing the cups to open, exposing half of each breast.

"Doesn't that feel so much better," the woman said, her hands pushing the bra off Emma's breast, fully exposing the large globes.

Emma tried to talk, to tell this woman that she wasn't a lesbian and wanted this to stop, but no words came out.

The woman traced Emma's breast sides, avoiding the nipples, as she moved in front of her.

The woman gently kissed Emma's cheeks, moving to her red lips, lightly tracing them with her tongue.

The touches and kisses were getting to Emma. She felt flushed, almost hot, as each touch from the woman seemed to send shocks to her clit.

The woman pulled back, looking deep into Emma's eyes. "Your body is saying yes, but your mind. Ahh, your mind, that is still resisting," she said, smiling.

Emma saw her fangs again, her fear fighting with her arousal.

The woman slid kissed Emma, pushing her tongue inside her mouth and licking her lips before breaking away.

Emma was helpless as the woman moved down her neck, kissing and licking until she paused, her mouth against Emma's jugular vein.

Emma was shaking, the fear finally outpacing the arousal. A single tear ran down her face as she fought to move.

"My, you are a high-strung one," the woman commented, pulling away from her neck.

She grabbed Emma's right breast, squeezing it.

"You have an amazing body. Too bad you haven't let anyone play with it yet."

Emma could only watch as the woman licked and then kissed her engorged nipple, the sensations overcoming the fear as she felt herself approach an orgasm.

"I am going to enjoy breaking you," the woman said before gently biting down on Emma's nipple.

Emma felt the pressure on her nipple and the licking and sucking that followed. It kept her right on edge.

The woman stopped sucking on Emma's nipples and slowly kissed her way down to her navel. She licked Emma's belly button, pushing her tongue inside.

The sensation traveled to Emma's already oversensitive clit sending an involentary shiver through her body.

Grasping Emma's pants, she pulled them down until they were at her ankles, exposing her pink panties.

"You are so adorable, little one," the woman commented as she pulled Emma's panties down, letting them fall on top of her pants.

Emma tried to plead with the woman to stop and let her go but no words would come out.

The woman continued her journey, kissing her way down Emma's lower stomach until she got to her mound.

"Such a beautiful little pussy," she commented, planting a kiss on Emma's engorged clit which she followed by forcing her tongue between Emma's lips, tasting her for the first time.

Emma hovered at the edge of a massive orgasm, unable to go over as the woman kept teasing her.

The woman lifted Emma's legs, pulling off the last of her clothes before turning Emma around.

Starting at her neck again, the woman kissed and licked her way down.

Emma shivered as each kiss seemed to be placed directly on her clit.

When the woman reached Emma's ass, she pushed Emma forward until her breasts touched the table before moving her legs outward, exposing her asshole.

"Such a cute ass you have. Makes me want to eat you," the woman said before licking Emma's asshole.

Emma shivered, almost cumming as she felt the woman push her tongue inside her ass while her fingers gently slipped between her moist lips, slipping gently inside until they hit her hymen.

"The master will have so much fun with you," the woman said, pulling Emma back upright and turning her around.

The woman bent forward, nibbling on Emma's neck before returning to her full breasts. She sucked hard, pulling part of the tit into her mouth.

A sound like a chime came from all around Emma.

"Allais, our time is done, for now, my sweet. I will miss you horribly," the woman said before she sucked more of Emma's breast into her mouth.

She released Emma's breast and looked Emma in the eyes.

"I don't think he will be upset if I have a little taste."

The woman's fangs grew until they were at least an inch long. She grabbed both of Emma's breasts in her hand, angling the nipples in so both would fit into her mouth.

"See you soon," and with that, the woman bit down hard, driving her fangs through both of Emma's nipples.

A massive orgasm ripped through Emma, causing her to jerk as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Whatever force had been holding Emma in place vanished, letting Emma fall to the ground where she lay, watching the skirt of the woman who bit her walk away as her consciousness faded.

Emma heard a roaring sound and someone screaming. As her mind moved toward the sound, she realized she was the one screaming.

"Emma! Wake up!" Lynn shouted, shaking her friend.

"What's wrong with her," Jake asked as he held Emma's arms, trying to prevent her from hurting herself.

"I don't know," Lynn said.

Emma stopped screaming as she realized Lynn was holding her and that her friends were all standing around her.

"What happened?" Lynn asked Emma as she sat up.

Emma didn't know. She remembered bits and pieces. Being alone and looking for her friends, the woman from the front desk found her and the incredible pain in her nipples.

She quickly grabbed her breasts. The ached a little, but she was fully dressed.

"I don't know. You guys disappeared, and I went looking for you. The woman from the front desk found me, then... The next thing I remember is waking up with Lynn holding me," she left off the part about the dull pain in her nipples.

Jake and Lynn shared a look.

"Emma, you were right here the entire time. You walked over to the table and picked up a doll. The next thing, you were on the ground screaming," Lynn said.

"This is too freaky. I want to leave," Linda told Chris.

Emma agreed with Linda.

"Ok, fine. We can leave; Does Anyone know the way out?" Lynn asked.

Chris held up the map. "The place is a maze. It looks like there is a route that takes us through a few different corridors to get back to the exit."

Emma stood on shaky legs, pulling out her map to see the route Chris had found.

Jake pulled Lynn to the side.

"She made this shit up, right?" Jake whispered to Lynn.

Lynn glared at Jake. "If Emma said something happened, then something happened," she snapped at him.

"What do you think happened to her then?"

"I don't know," she said, looking around.

"Hey, Lynn. Can I see your map?" Emma asked, looking up from the one Chris had given her.

"Sure," she said, handing it over.

"Shit, they are all different," Emma said.

The group gathered around the maps.

"So, which one do we follow?" Jake asked.

"We could split up. The group that finds the way out can come back and find the others," Chris suggested.

"We are not splitting up," Linda said, hitting Chris in the chest.

"Ouch," Chris said, rubbing his chest, exaggerating the pain.

"I didn't hit you that hard," Linda told him.

"Why don't you come over here and kiss it to make it feel better," Chris told her, pulling up his shirt.

Linda rolled her eyes and turned back to Lynn. "Let's just pick one and go. If we must backtrack, we pick one of the others."

"What if they are all wrong?" Emma asked, rubbing her breasts, trying to get the pain to stop.

Every move she made seemed to aggravate her nipples.

"You ok?" Lynn asked Emma, ignoring the others as they argued about which route to take.

"My nipples hurt every time I move for some reason."

"Why don't you go over there and take a look?" Lynn suggested, pointing to a corner.

Emma nodded her head and walked over to the corner. Glancing around to ensure no one had followed, she pulled her shirt and bra away from her breast, exposing her right nipple.

She was shocked. Some kind of dark metal tube went through her entire nipple at the base of her areola. She quickly checked her other breast and found the nipple pierced with the same type of tube through the middle.

It looked hollow, with sharp pointy thorns that kept it from coming out when she gently pulled on it.

"No. No. No," Emma said, terrified at what she had found. She tried harder to get the tube out of her right nipple, screaming as the thorns tore the nipple from the inside.

Lynn ran over when she heard Emma scream. "What's wrong, Emmy?"

Noticing the others heading over, she motioned them all away.

"Look," Emma said, showing her best friend her breast.

"Shit. How did that happen?"

The question triggered Emma's memory; like a movie, it played before her eyes.

"The old lady at the front desk bit me," Emma exclaimed in disbelief.

"When did she bite you?" Lynn asked, confused. Everyone had been at the desk, and while the old lady was a little odd, she hadn't touched Emma.

Emma looked at Lynn, "It happened right before I woke up with you holding me."

Lynn looked at the piercings again. "Shit, it looks like a fang or something. We need to get out of here. Then we can get you help to remove them."

Emma looked closer at the piercing and had to agree with Lynn. It did look like a hollow fang. She gently covered her breasts, and the two women moved back to the others.

"Everything ok," Linda asked, concern in her voice as she looked between Emma and Lynn.

"No, it's not ok, but there isn't anything we can do about it here," Emma said. The walk back had caused her more pain. Every movement caused the thorns on the piercings to catch on her bra.

"Fuck it," Emma said, turning away from the others. She unhooked her bra and pulled her arms inside her shirt to remove it. Removing the bra hurt, but after it was off, the thorns seemed to catch less on the shirt.

She turned back to the group as she put her bra in her pocket. Everyone could see her enlarged nipples and the outline of the piercings through her thin shirt.

"Your piercings look cool," Jake commented, enjoying how her shirt clung to her large breasts.

"I didn't have them before I passed out," Emma told him, self-consciously covering her chest with her arms.

"Knock it off," Lynn told Jake, hitting him in the arm.

"What did I do?" Jake protested.

"You know what you did," Lynn told him.

"This isn't getting us out of here," Chris commented. "All the maps show the next room but diverge from there."

"Then let's go to the next room and pick a direction," Linda said, taking the lead.

The group exchanged a look and quickly followed Linda out of the room.

The next room was also dimly lit, with a large desk in the middle with a jumble of papers covering its top. Behind the desk were three open doorways.

"Now what," Jake asked, wrapping his arms around Lynn's waist, smelling her hair as he held her close.

"Pick a number between one and three?" Chris suggested.

"Just pick one," Emma said, wanting out of the building.

"Let's take the middle..." the rest of Lynn's response was cut off by the growls made by multiple animals coming from the room they had just vacated.

The group quickly ran to the other side of the desk as three large dog-like creatures entered the room.

"What the fuck are those things," Linda asked as she backed up toward the middle doorway behind her.

"No idea," Chris said, moving backward as well.

"Everyone stay calm. No sudden moves. Just slowly back up towards the doorway," Jake said, remembering his father's advice when they used to go hiking together.

Emma was frozen, unable to take her eyes off the massive animals as they slowly walked toward the desk.

"You need to move, Emma," Lynn said, reaching out to pull her friends arm.

Things happened very fast. Emma squealed, starting with Lynn touching her arm. The noise she made seemed to signal the animals, who jumped over the desk into the middle of the group.

Emma screamed and ran towards the right-hand doorway, darting through it, the animal's jaws snapping shut, just missing her leg.

"Emma, wait!" Lynn screamed as Jake grabbed her, moving her away from the growling animals toward the left-hand doorway.

The three animals advanced on the remaining couples, herding them towards different openings.

"We have to go after Emma!" Lynn said, fighting Jake as he pulled her toward the doorway behind him.

"The only way to go after her is through those things," Jake told her, glancing over to Chris and Linda as they were forced towards the center doorway.

Chris saw the animals crouch and knew they would pounce, so he grabbed Linda and threw them through the open door.

All three animals turned to the last couple in the room, slowly stalking them.

"Sorry, Lynn. We have to go this way," Jake told her, pulling her steadily towards the left-handed doorway.

Lynn knew he was right, but she hesitated, hoping that Emma would return.

"We have to go now!" Jake told Lynn as the two turned and ran through the doorway.

The three animals circled the room, sniffing out anyone they might have missed. Satisfied, they sat and waited until their master came.

Their master walked into the room, the light dimming even more, almost like the light itself feared him.

In the near dark, he stroked the heads of the three animals, chuckling softly as his attention went from one doorway to the next.

"Now the real fun begins," he committed to them before walking through the center doorway.

Here ends part 1.

12