The Second Meeting

Story Info
I was starving for him, and now I get to have my fill.
1.6k words
4.51
8.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stop thinking about him.

My boss, the one with the salt and pepper gray hair, who fucked me over his desk two weeks earlier.

He had been his normal, sassy, playful but stern self. Thanking me, and saying he appreciates my help, the same smile, maybe a little longer than usual eye contact. I didnt think there would be a round two anytime soon, and I was okay with that.

He was there an hour before me this day, and after my audits were done, I found myself chit chatting with an associate when I heard him say my name.

"Are you at your desk?" He called out in a quiet voice, just for me to hear. My heart skipped, and I put my conversation on hold, and stood in his doorway. I wasn't wearing anything cute. A hoodie and leggings, my hair up in a ponytail. But he called me in and asked me to shut the door.

"Have a seat." He said with a matter of fact tone, and I did exactly as I was instructed. My dark brown eyes watched as his hand slipped behind his desk and into his Dockers, a low groan escaping.

"Last week was hot." He said quietly, his dark blue eyes looking me over, then gazed into my eyes and then to my mouth. I'd worn lipstick today, just for fun. Seems he noticed. He stood, and I saw how thick and hard he was. Instantly I licked my lips, and he saw that too.

"That color looks beautiful on you." He murmured as he moved to stand in front of me. My hand reached out and slid over the front of his slacks, slowly unzipping them. His thick rod sprang forth, and my hand slowly encircled it, stroking gently. This man was so neglected. I could see it in his eyes that his wife didn't pay attention to him. He hung on every breath, and every touch. His breathing was shaky, and I couldn't help myself. I needed to taste his cock.

Scooting forward a little more, I leaned in and gently kissed the mushroom tip, then slowly licked the underside, his soft gasp made me look up and his eyes were locked on me. I never let my eyes leave his as I sank down slow, the tip of my nose almost reaching the base of his cock. I had always prided myself on his having a gag reflex, and this was one of those moments. His eyes widened as my throat began tightening around him, and I felt his broad palm come to rest on the side of my neck, gently caressing.

"You have no idea how good this... feels." The last word was caught on the hitch in his breathing as my tongue traced the thick veins of his cock as I slowly pulled off, looking up at him with a look of adoration. I truly did adore him. His touches felt like heaven, fingertips gently pushing strands of hair back. My full lips gently kissed down the length of him, and the satisfied sigh made me smile.

"One of my fantasies is to deep throat you, and have you shoot down my throat." His cock jerked suddenly against my trail of kisses, and I couldn't help the soft laugh.

"You'd let me do that?" He said in a soft tone, careful not to be too loud. I gave a nod before I took him in my mouth once more, his cock slippery with spit as I sank down, swallowing and sucking him hard. His free hand splayed out in the wall above my head for leverage, and that was when I picked up the pace.

With my cheeks hollowing out and my neck arched, I listened to his soft moans and the quiet panting. I was in a steady pace, but I could hear people outside his office, and I couldn't deny that all I wanted was to feel him explode down my throat and let loose of all that tension. He was trembling as he watched me, his low grunt of pleasure had me sopping wet. But this time was about him.

"Ohhh..." it trailed off, but I tasted the dollop of precum, salty and sweet, coating my tongue as I fucked him with my mouth, his hand moving from my neck and shoulder, down to my back, as if he just needed to feel me. It was so sexy, and endearing. I gasped a little for air, and he urged me to look at him, his hand coming to rest on my cheek as he grazed it with his thumb. As I bobbed steadily, my glistened as I watched his mouth form to say my name, and it was the sexiest sound I had heard.

"Please don't stop." He whispered, his eyes shutting tight. That's when I switched it up. I kept the same friction, suction, and caressed him with my tongue. But I went a little faster before reaching in to massage and pull out his heavy sack. His moan was soft, and I knew he enjoyed this. I carefully twirled those heavy spheres in my palm when I felt them begin to tighten up.

"Oh my god. Baby.. I'm ... I'm so close." He managed to get out. But I knew he was. He was close to erupting, and I wanted it. I needed it. I listened and as soon as I heard the shift in his breathing, I relaxed and took a deep breath, sinking down on his cock to swallow it whole, and I continued to bob gently in short little movements.

"Oh, honey... here it comes." He drew in a heavy breath, and began to erupt. My throat got tight, his cock swelling each time he shot those warm, thick ropes. God damn, I didn't even have to swallow. I could feel it warming my chest, but I swallowed around him anyway as best as I could. Squeezing every bit I could front him. His hands and forearms did their best to hold onto me as his tall frame jerked, his quiet whimpers and moans were perfect. Music to my ears.

He was spent.

Air was needed, and he slowly pulled back, his breathing ragged from the intensity of his orgasm. My lungs finally filled with air, and a smile formed as I looked up at him, gently wiping the corners of my mouth with my fingertips, long black painted nails shining in the light. As he readjusted himself, zipping up his slacks, I was shocked when he backed me up against the concrete wall, his broad palms framing my face as he kissed me. It was a deep, slow, and passionate kiss. He moaned against my mouth, and I knew he could taste himself on my tongue.

"I should get back out there." I whispered against his mouth, his five o'clock shadow ticked my lips, my arms slipping around him. But he stayed quiet, and his big hand slipped down the front of the leggings I wore, then boldly slid into them, gently pushing my thong to the side. I knew by the way he moaned that he loved what he felt. A dripping, slippery, warm mess.

"I turn you on this much?" He whispered in my ear, the question turned me on even more.

"Yes," I replied, my arms moving to cling to his shoulders, two of his thick fingers sliding in and curling to find my g-spot. Instantly I began panting, my high pitched squeal was only for our ears. He was playing my wet cunt like a guitar, massaging back and forth, his name falling in whispers as he pushed his wrist against my clit. He kissed the shell of my ear, and in a low voice, he commanded my body to go against me. I was already so horny for him, a breeze could have made me orgasm.

"Cum for me, beautiful," his voice was deep and ragged, and I could feel his heart pounding in his chest. But I did exactly what he asked. My face was buried against his neck, breathing in his scent as my walls suddenly began to spasm around his invading hand, and my arms clinging desperately to him as my own tingling orgasm shook me from head to toe. He held me with one arm, whispering soft phrases until I finally was able to stand on my own. I felt safe with him.

My cheeks were flaming hot red, and my makeup was ruined. Truthfully, it looked like I'd been crying, and it wouldn't have been the first time a girl left his office looking like that. But not for the reasons I did.

"Thank you," I whispered to him, and his lips found mine in another warm kiss.

"I needed you," Those broad palms held my face to look at him, the air growing thick between us, so thick you could cut it.

"I always need you," I admitted, my cheeks turning pink again, and he kissed both softly.

"I'm going to leave my business card on your desk, with a number on the back. Text that one whenever you need to." He searched my eyes again before stepping back, his hand reaching for the door, opening it slowly.

Associates looked busy, but we both knew they were nosy.

"I'll circle back with you tomorrow," He nodded, all back to business. One of my close co workers pulled me aside, a look of concern on her face.

"Everything's fine. I just needed to vent about a few things. I'm not getting fired, yet," she laughed, moving back to her computer.

I should have stressed, yet. One call to HR could end it all. But let's be real, that'll never happen.