Shadows in the Dark

Story Info
A shadowy visitor makes an unexpected appearance.
1.9k words
4.41
5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nighttime hallucinations are no uncommon thing for me--just ask my wife. I've seen all sorts of strange things looming in the darkness, but only once have I felt something too. It was a couple of years ago, just after moving in to a new apartment. Since I worked nights, I often found myself coming home to a completely dark house, my wife having already turned in for the night.

This night was no exception, and I can hear her slumber-laden breathing from the hallway outside the bedroom. After a quick bedtime snack and reading for a bit, I ready myself for bed and pad silently into the bedroom. I fall asleep quickly enough, as was often the case after a long, hard day.

I do not know how long I had slept, but after some time I wake to another one of my hallucinations. It appeared to me as though a dark something or another was moving up the bed. It wasn't the first time that I'd seen hallucinations moving across the covers, so I don't think much of it--that is, until it brushes past my elbow.

Immediately, I freeze--paralyzed with fear. Did I just imagine it? It looks like a shadowy snake, or a tentacle of some sort. Then, I feel it again--this time, on my chest. I ever-so-slowly sit up, then turn to rouse my wife, as the lamp is on her side of the bed.

Before I can wake her, the shadow whipps forward and wraps itself about my throat. Another snake-like shadow moves up the bed as well, this one pressing softly to my lips, wordlessly indicating that I should be silent. It feels warm and wet against my lips--what the hell is this thing?

The tentacle then slips free from my lips and slowly, almost lovingly, slides down my chest. As it slips down, it teases my nipple, as if arousing me could somehow distract from the peril I am in. It slides further down, snaking under the waistband of my boxers, the alien warmth wrapping itself tenderly around my member.

You like this sort of thing, right? it seems to wordlessly say, as it begins tugging and squeezing, coaxing blood into the swelling organ. Will this help you relax?

Naturally, I have a hard time relaxing, my brain not handling well the simultaneous threat of strangulation and promise of pleasure. Rather than struggle against the shadowy being, however, I decide to take the its silent advice and lay back down.

This seems to be what it wants, as immediately the creature frees itself from my airway. This tendril, too, begins a slow descent from my neck down to my chest, leaving a warm, wet trail in its wake. Several more of these shadowy tentacles snake their way up the bed, joining in the pilgrimage down my body. One of them pauses on my nipple, swirling around in a teasing manner as the rest of them continue down, hooking onto the waistband of my boxers. Deftly, they slip the boxers off my body, freeing my genitals from their cloth confines.

I arch my back and suck in my breath as I feel something latch on to my nipple like a tiny vacuum. It seems to gage my reaction as positive, as it then slithers another tendril up and does the same to the other nipple as well. In the darkness, I look down and it appears that one dark tendril was latched on somehow to each nipple, vigorously stimulating me with tiny mouths. I try desperately not to make any noise, not wanting to upset the shadowy thing as I had earlier. With all the simulation, it is a difficult thing to manage.

All this attention finally rouses my member, which has now been completely enveloped by the being's shadowy tendrils. As eerie and foreign as they felt, they seem to know just the right places to stroke and tease, arousing without overstimulating.

One tentacle firmly grips the base of my penis, causing it to throb and jump with each heartbeat. Yet another tendril, I feel, coils itself around my balls, gently massaging and squeezing. A third wraps itself about my thigh, squeezing in rhythm with each stroke that the remaining tentacles deal to my throbbing member.

What does it want? How did it learn how to give a goddamned handjob?

These thoughts quickly come and go, as the rising pleasure pushes such thoughts aside. The suction on my nipples intensifies and it gives my balls a gentle squeeze.

My eyes are now a bit better adjusted to the darkness, and I can better see where the being's tentacles originate from--the ceiling. A writhing mass of tentacles is somehow attached to the ceiling above our bed. Though I can more clearly make it out, my brain is still convinced it is just a hallucination--though my genitals tell me otherwise.

With my eyes better adjusted, I can also then see what happens next.

One large tentacle--much larger than any currently administering to me--slithers free of the creature above us, and this time, heads towards my wife.

Instinctively, I turn to warn her, calm her, even though I know it is in vain. The creature immediately reacted. Before I can so much as inhale, four arms shoot down from the tentacled nest above me and hoist me skyward. As I reach the ceiling, a fifth tendril snakes out and presses to my lips, once again warning me to remain silent.

Helpless, I hang above her, watching the tentacle descent tortuously slow towards her. It comes to a halt right in front of her mouth, and makes a low hissing noise.

What is it doing?

Up until now, it hadn't made a sound. I could see it, feel it, but not hear it at all. For what feels like an eternity, nothing seemed to happen--the creature had even paused its ministrations between my legs and held perfectly still.

Rather unexpectedly, the one large tentacle separates itself into four, smaller tentacles. Then, with eerie precision, it pulls back the covers on my wife as well, and rolls her from her side onto her back. Strangely, my wife doesn't stir.

Is she really that dead asleep? Did it drug her?

I can just make out that she is still breathing, her breathing still quite audible. Whatever this thing did to her, she's still alive at least.

Next, the creature slips her out of her underclothes as well. Her nipples almost immediately perk up, reacting to the night chill.

What the hell is happening?

Each of the four tentacles then begin gliding all over her body, seemingly checking her over. In the dark, it was difficult to tell exactly what they are doing. Two of the tentacles momentarily latch on to her nipples, eliciting a slight moan from her, before letting go and continuing on.

Now, two of the tentacles take hold of her legs and spread them, exposing the tender pink flesh of her womanhood. It glistened in the darkness, showing her arousal. With the other two tentacles, it delicately slips inside her vagina, their slippery coating no doubt easing their passage.

After a moment, my wife grunts and twists her face in a grimace, obviously in some sort of discomfort from whatever this beast is doing to her.

I protest, attempting to squirm free, but again in vain. After a brief moment, however, she relaxes again, and the tentacles withdraw themselves from her womb with a soft slurping noise. The creature then repositions me on the ceiling, so I am hanging directly above my wife.

What exactly does it have in mind?

I then feel the tentacles that had been wrapped around my genitals free themselves, as well as those that had been on my nipples. A large tentacle then slowly made its way back down towards my wife, as I once again am forced to helplessly watch from above.

Is this it? Did it go through all this effort so it could fuck her while I watch?

I then feel a tentacle coil its way up my leg, slowly and deliberately. In unison, the tentacles teased both me and my wife's aroused flesh, and I begin to get an idea where this is going.

My wife, still seemingly drugged, softly moans and slowly writhes at the teasing. I, too, let out a groan, the creature's stimulations from earlier having left me quite sensitive.

Then, it began.

I watched as the large tentacle eased its way into my wife's silken passage. She spread her legs, moaning louder this time, beckoning the creature to fill her.

My penis, at the same time, slips inside the end of one of the shadowy tentacles, not unlike one that had tended to my nipples earlier. Engulfed, my member spasms and I involuntarily jerk as the thing lightly sucks me in deeper, pulling me in with the same vigor that it presses itself into my wife below.

The feeling is absolutely overwhelming. The inside of this tentacled maw is delightfully warm and wet, covered in small textured cilia that sent my senses reeling. I can already tell that I won't be able to withstand so much stimulation for very long.

My wife below is having a similar experience. She grips handfuls of the bedsheet and thrusts back against the tentacle onslaught, her moans and cries growing more intense with each pump. The beast mercilessly penetrate her again and again, lowering extra tentacles to stimulate her nipples and clit as it pounds away, causing a full-body shudder to wash over her. I find matching tentacles tending to my nipples and testes, pushing me even further into this veritable ocean of pleasure.

I can tell from her breathing and moaning that she has nearly reached her climax, and she quite suddenly flips over onto her belly and begins grinding her mound against the intruding tendrils. Her cries ring out, testifying of her mounting pleasure. As she begins to buck and thrash, I feel the tentacled maw around my member begin to squeeze and thob in time with her pulsing orgasm below. It's enough that it sends me spiraling into my own orgasm, bucking wildly against the tentacle sheath as it mercilessly milks my member. I look down and see the tentacle buried in my wife is throbbing and pulsing as well, synchronized with each wave of ejaculation that my orgasm pumps out.

After the waves of pleasure finish crashing over me, and regain control of my mind a bit, I find the creature has set me down again and has begun to re-dress the both of us. In mere moments, we're both dressed and back under the sheets and blankets, as if nothing had disturbed us at all. After this, it sits up on the ceiling for quite some time, seeming to just observe us. I admit, I fell asleep while trying to watch it to see what exactly it would try and do next.

Upon awakening the next morning, I would have simply dismissed it as a bizarre sexual dream, if it wasn't for a comment my wife made. She said she'd had the most bizarre erotic dream, in which she distinctly remembered seeing me floating up on the ceiling above her.

A few months later, after literally years of trying to conceive, we found out that my wife was pregnant.

In spite of many more hallucinations during the night, I never again encountered the strange shadow creature, as far as I can remember. However, I can't help but wonder--had this beast been some strange answer to an unspoken prayer?