The Interview

Story Info
A lady reporter interviews the carnival strongwoman.
3.7k words
4.55
4.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright folks, here she is, all the way from ancient Greece. The greatest heroine of all, the strongest of Mount Olympus. The one, the only Herculena the Great."

The crowd went wild as the carnival master left and there center stage was Herculena. The strongwoman of the sideshow waved to the crowd as she took her place. She looked like a true Greek goddess there; her long blonde hair flowing beneath the golden headband she wore. She was clad in a short white tunic and golden sandals. Her skin looked almost olive thanks to how tan she was. She flexed her giant arm muscles, her biceps bulging and causing more cheers from the already worked up crowd.

Her show started off with a few more flexes and poses before she began to walk from weight to weight. She would bring men up to the stage and have them call out the pounds written on each one. 150, 200 pounds, all the way up to 300. Then she gave them a chance to lift it, and of course no one succeeded. One by one, she lifted each one above her head with relative ease. The crowd yelled and cheered as each weight was well up in the air. They went even wilder watching her take giant steel beams and bending them into all sorts of shapes without breaking a sweat. Then came Herculena's finale. A giant, bearded man took the stage next to her, dressed as Zeus. He was tall and his body loaded with muscles, but even he was dwarfed next to Herculena. The two got down and arm wrestled one another, but Herculena easily won. After defeating "Zeus," she even lifted him up over her head with only one hand!

Her act over, she blew kisses to the crowd as she left the stage and the next performer prepared to go on. As the next act was starting, in the crowd a lone woman was fighting her way out of there and back towards the wagons of the carnival's performers. She was stopped by a few, who let her by after she told her story. She asked where she could find Herculena at and they directed her to the lone wagon in the back, further out from the others. She approached the wagon, a light on inside. On the sides of the wagon were large murals advertising "Herculena the Great." Pictures of her and her large muscles, her lifting weights and people and bending steel. The woman walked up the wooden steps and knocked on the door.

"Enter," a voice said in a heavy European accent from within. The woman turned the door and went into the large circus wagon. The cabin was lit by an oil lamp on a table by the window. Sitting on the cot was Herculena herself. On a nearby table were the headband and blonde wig she had worn for her show and her real hair, short, curly and black could be seen. She had kicked off her sandals and was just putting her feet into a nice warm foot bath.

"Can I help you?" she asked the newcomer.

"Yes my name is Lillie. I'm the reporter who wrote to you about doing a story for my paper."

"Yes, come and sit. I would be glad to answer your questions."

"Thank you, er, Herculena."

"Just call me Maria," she said with a laugh as Lillie took a seat on the wooden stool across from the bed. "Herculena the Great is just a character I play, as I have done quite often."

"Well I saw your show tonight and it was wonderful Maria."

"Thank you for the compliment."

"You play different characters in your shows," Lillie asked as she took out a notebook and began noting what was being said.

"A few. The crowds love to see the show, but there are many times when a backstory will drive them wild. Someone far removed from their normal life. LIke when I played an Indian maiden, buckskin dress, beads and braided wig all. She was a big hit in Germany. Running Doe was her name, I believe. Yes, I was Princess Running Doe in those shows."

"Interesting," the reporter said.

"And then a few years ago in England, I played one of those cavemen that are popular. Or I should say I was a cavewoman. I forget the name I was billed under. I dressed the part, animal skins and wild hair. I even carried a heavy wood club on the stage and began my show by snapping it in half with my bare hands."

"But I have played characters like that quite often. I have been everything from barbarian queens, jungle girls, exotic island natives. I like to come up with the characters I play, I find it fun to be someone different on stage. The person or creature nobody else would think of."

"Why do you play different characters? Why not keep playing the popular ones?"

"Some are not as popular as others. But it is mainly due to boredom. I will grow tired of playing one particular person and use the excuse to think of another. In fact, I am beginning to feel that way about Herculena. Soon I will retire her and move on to my next persona."

"Do you have any plans for who she will be?"

"I've seen several stories being written about other worlds, especially Mars. I have been designing a Martian woman to play. I have a few ideas for a costume and when the carnival closes for the season I plan to see about having it made."

"That sounds very unique. I feel I may have to come back to see this new character."

"Perhaps you shall." The two women laughed before the questioning continued.

"So Maria, how did you get into this lifestyle of being a strongwoman?"

"It goes back to my youth at home in Romania. I was my father's only child. He was a farmer and had no sons to help, so from a young age I was doing many chores that required physical strength. As I grew up, I got much stronger. Then when I was orphaned as a teen, I ran away to join a circus. I have been traveling the world since then, living this life."

"Did you start out performing the feats you do now?"

"Not at first. I started out mainly assisting the circus strongman and occasionally wrestling men as well. As I worked though, I was able to train my body to get even stronger than it was. Over time, I became able to do what I do now for my act."

"How easy has it been for you to train?"

"I have always been large for a woman. My height has been measured at around 6'3" and I have a rather larger frame than most. But that is only a small part of it. I train my body every day, lifting weights for an hour at a time, multiple times a day."

"How many times a day do you lift?"

"On days I have a show, I only lift three times. If there is no show, I will lift four, sometimes five if I feel up to it. But Sundays are my rest days and I will only do one hour of lightweights then."

"If I may ask, how much can you lift?"

"Do you mean over my head or in general?"

"How about both?"

"Over my head, I have lifted a weight measured at 350 pounds. But I feel it is possible I have lifted more than that before, but probably not much more."

"That is quite impressive."

"So I have been told. I can easily lift around 450 pounds up to my chest, maybe 500 if I feel like trying."

"Now that sounds like quite a remarkable sight."

"Again, I have been told. But the most I have lifted anything was a wagon loaded down with 1,000 pounds of people and goods in it. I lifted the end of the wagon over three inches off the ground and held it up for over a minute."

"That would be an amazing story to write about." Maria laughed at Lillie's comment.

Lille looked at the strongwoman in the light of the oil lamp. The woman was tall and statuesque, her powerful frame barely contained by the white tunic she had worn on stage. Her arms were massive, loaded with muscles, her legs were strong and long. Despite the somewhat masculine look of her body, Maria still maintained some feminine beauty. The lines of age were becoming somewhat noticeable on her face, but they only added to her beauty, almost giving her a distinguished look. Lillie could not help but feel a slight bit of attraction to the exotic muscle lady.

"So, how long have you been in this lifestyle?"

"Oh around 20 or 25 years maybe. I think I am about 41 or 42, I am not sure which. My date of birth has long been forgotten."

41 or 42, Lillie thought, she looks much younger. Fitness must really do a body good.

"Has being in show business this long made you long for a family of your own?"

"Oh heaven's no. I have never had a desire to get married or raise a family. Sure, there have been a few in my life who were close, but this is the life I really want."

Lillie took in this information before continuing her questioning. "Do you add some variety to your act?"

"Variety as in what feats of strength I perform?"

"Yes."

"I have. When I tour with circuses, a most popular part of my act is lifting three of the women trapeze artists as they sit on a bench. I can easily get them over my head. Sometimes when they get down, I will even tear the bench apart with my bare hands."

"Wow." I wonder what it would be like to be lifted by her, Lillie thought to herself.

"And you you always play these characters like Herculena or do you sometimes just perform as yourself?"

"I do from time to time, yes."

"What do you wear when you are not in a role?"

"Usually just a leotard and boots, like I wear when I train."

"Have you ever performed in regular clothes?"

"Not often. The flexing I do and my muscles bulging when I lift usually cause normal clothes to rip under the strain I put them under."

"But have you."

"On the West Coast a few years ago I did perform in a few bars and dance halls in that manner. They would pay me to flex and burst out of a dress during my act."

"And you would do that?"

"For the right pay and if they bought the dress I ripped out of, I would."

"What would you have on underneath?"

"My leotard mostly."

"Mostly?"

"Well, there was one bar where I did wear some, let's just say, revealing undergarments under."

"And you were on stage in these?"

"I do not want this in the story."

"Do not worry; this will not be in my article. This is only to satisfy my own curiosity Maria."

"In that case, I did," Maria said with a laugh. "Well, except one night when I was there."

"Tell me more about that," Lillie said, having put her notebook down and listening intently.

"Well, for my last night there, the owner offered me a large bonus if I would perform without anything on under the dress. I took the money, and when I burst out of the dress, the audience got a view of every inch of me."

Wow, Lille was thinking to herself. I would give anything to see that. I wonder if she would indulge me...

"So, I did see your show but was far back in the crowd. I was wondering if you would mind showing me a bit of it up close?"

"I could do that for you. I only have some small weights in the cabin here and it's a bit too dark to go get my weights from the stage."

"I'd love to see if then if you really don't mind."

"It's okay Lillie. I don't mind." Maria stood up. "What would you like to see first?"

"Well, I was hoping that you would show me your muscles, like you did to the audience."

"Of course." Maria flexed her massive arms. Her giant arm muscles were bulging. They were the biggest Lillie had ever seen before, even bigger than any man. Maria's entire upper body was huge, and Lillie thought it was probably the most beautiful one she'd ever laid eyes on. Maria turned around, showing her massive back through the white tunic.

"Maria," Lillie managed to get out after several minutes of stunned silence. "I was wondering if I could see your muscles without your costume."

"Oh, you mean you'd like to see me in my leotard?"

"No, I mean that I want to see just your muscles. Not concealed under anything."

Maria crossed her giant arms over her muscular chest and looked at Lillie closely. She stood a foot, maybe a bit more taller than the reporter so she stared down. Lillie was quite the pretty girl, probably not even 30 yet. Long blonde hair, soft ivory skin. Maria could not get a good enough view of her body underneath that full dress she was wearing, but it looked like it would be quite the lovely one. A devious smile came across the strongwoman's face.

"So you want to see my muscles unclothed Lillie?"

"I feel it would be quite the sight."

"Well then, I will make you a deal. You can see them, but only if you agree that everything I have to take off, you will also take off."

Lille was taken aback by this request. She wanted to see Maria's naked physique, but would she be willing to undress herself to see it? Part of her was nervous to do something so risque. At the same time, there was a part of her that really wanted to see Maria, but more importantly, a voice inside her was begging that she disrobe for the strongwoman.

"Very well Maria. I will do as you ask."

The strongwoman smiled and pulled her stage tunic over her head. Her nude body was glorious in the dim light of the lamp. Lille looked at the muscular chest and lovely breasts Maria bore, then down at her powerful core. A tuft of black pubic hair covered her genitals, but Lillie's eyes were focused on the strongwoman's large, muscular thighs. Truly her body was a work of art, a modern goddess.

"Now if you want to really see my muscles, you have to live up to your part of the bargain."

Lillie stood up. Maria's light garment had been easy to get out of, but Lillie had fully dressed. She began to undo the buttons on the front of her green dress before she was able to slide it off her shoulders and push it down to the floor so she could step out of it. Next she pulled the black slip she wore underneath over her head and got down to her undergarments. She sat on the stool to get her shoes off before she removed her stockings. Then she removed her brassiere, exposing her breasts. Finally, she slid out of her panties and stood back up, now as naked as Maria was.

The strongwoman looked at Lille's bare body. She had been right; it was a beautiful thing to behold. Her curvy, full form sent a feeling of sensation through Maria's loins. Her large breasts were capped by the perfect pink nipples. Maria was happy she got to see this view of Lillie's body and was only glad to provide the reporter what she asked for.

"Behold, a view most do not get to see of my body," Maria said as she went back to flexing. Her naked muscles were much more impressive. Her massive back was rippling with knotted muscles as she flexed her entire upper body. She turned, her muscular chest right in Lillie's face. The smaller woman felt herself growing aroused, wondering if maybe Maria would not have the same desires and attractions as she did.

"I must say Maria," she said as she looked down at the strongwoman flexing her giant thigh muscles, "it did not take much to get you out of your clothes."

"Nor you," replied the flexing giantess. "I wonder what might be the reasoning behind that."

"Well, I feel that perhaps we may be quite similar in an intimate way."

"And that would be..."

"That you feel romantic and sexual desires towards other women instead of men."

"You know something Lillie, you are absolutely right about that. And I could tell the way you watched me that was your feeling too."

Lillie sat down on the stool and kept her eyes on Maria. "I would love to see your muscles at work. What in here can you lift?"

"I only have a couple of these small 100 pound weights." She still picked them up and began to curl them. Lillie felt her arousal growing as she saw her muscles bulge a little as she lifted the weights.

"I have to say, your body is a work of art Maria. I believe it is the most perfect I have ever seen."

"I could say the same about your's Lillie. Do you want to see me lift something I only do with only a select few?"

"I would."

Maria got down on one knee and flexed her right arm. The muscles bulged as she slapped her giant bicep. "Sit on this," she told the reporter. Lille got up and skipped over, seating her ample buttocks on Maria's flexed muscle. She felt a wild sensation going through her body as the strongwoman stood up straight, effortlessly as Lillie was still sitting on her bicep. "Watch your head," Maria told her.

Lillie was amazed. She was sitting on the strongwoman's massive arm muscle. She felt like she could scream with joy then. Her loins were screaming to her, they were so aroused. To Maria, the smaller woman was almost nothing to lift.

"Am I not too heavy for you Maria," Lillie asked.

"Are you joking," Maria replied laughing. "You are light as a feather to me." The strongwoman put Lillie back on the floor and lifted her up again, this time cradling her in both arms as if she were a princess. Lillie cuddled her head up to Maria's muscular chest and heard her heart racing. No doubt Maria was as aroused by this as she herself was. Maria held the smaller woman and walked around the small cabin before laying her down on the bed and climbing on top of her. She leaned her face over Lillie's and went in for what they both wanted badly.

"Do you feel what I feel," Maria asked, her face hovering over the reporter's.

"I do. I want it more than anything." Lillie raised her head up and her lips met Maria's as the two shared their first passionate kiss. Lillie loved the feeling of Maria's giant muscular body laying on top of her, the taste of her lips as sweet as Lillie had hoped. Maria was also loving the taste of Lillie, as if her kisses were nectar of the gods. Lillie felt herself being wrapped in Maria's muscular arms as the women rolled over on the bed and the reporter lay atop the strongwoman's powerful body.

Lillie began to kiss down Maria's muscular chest. Her breasts were firm as Lillie cupped them in her hands and caressed Maria's erect dark nipples. She began to kiss and suckle on them as she felt Maria's strong hands massaging her back. Her body shook with excitement each time she felt the strongwoman's touch. She was sucking hard on Maria's nipples and the larger woman was moaning with pleasure. Lillie felt a hand on her round buttocks, followed by a squeeze. Then a finger was rubbing her clitoris. She felt as if she could explode right there.

Maria slipped a finger inside of Lillie's vagina. She could tell the reporter was wet with arousal. She could feel herself growing aroused too as the smaller woman was sucking hard on her erect nipples. She felt Lillie's thigh starting to grind against her own genitals, sliding with ease with how wet she was with arousal. She moaned with pleasure, and slipped her finger deeper inside Lillie. She was even more aroused as the reporter was moaning into her muscular chest from excitement.

Maria pulled Lillie's breasts up to her eye level, interrupting the attention her chest was getting. Maria had to kiss and suckle Lillie's ample white bosom. The reporter was obviously happy with this, grinding her own clitoris on Maria's muscular thigh. She loved the feeling of her breasts being groped by the strong hands and the hard sucking on her nipples.

Maria abruptly got off the bed and lifted Lillie up. But she lifted her upside down. Lillie found her face buried between Maria's muscular legs. She felt her own legs being spread apart and a wet tongue on her vagina licking up her juices. She was unable to stop herself from doing the same thing, that is if she had wanted to stop. Both women were dripping as the other's tongues were all over and inside of them.

The strongwoman soon playfully tossed Lillie back onto the bed and once again was on top of her. The two were back to grinding against the thigh of the other. Both felt their loins about to explode. It was not long now, since Lillie felt the arousal since laying eyes on Maria and the strongwoman always got worked up flexing her massive muscles. Almost simultaneously, the two experienced the sweet release of orgasm. Lillie felt herself being crushed by Maria's powerful strength and thought she would have another orgasm right then.

Maria lay on her side atop the bed and grabbed Lillie. She pulled the smaller woman closer to her, cuddling her tightly. "Give me a few hours sleep and I'll show you another amazing time," the strongwoman said as she drifted off to sleep. Lillie lay there, her naked flesh pressed against the rippling muscles of Maria's nude body. She was sleepy herself. To hell with her deadline, she thought. I want to see what else Maria has in store for me.