Shadows of Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved, hesitantly at first, gingerly pushing his way inside, past the tight ring of muscle until he was deep within Rowan, filling him completely. He took a moment to allow Rowan to adjust to his size, then slowly began to pump, moving in and out, all while watching Rowan, looking for any sign of pain or discomfort. The care he took with Rowan both admirable and sweet. He asked him, over and over, if he were alight, or if he were going to hard or too fast. Rowan assured him that he was fine. Better than. Having Thaden so deep inside his body felt amazing, like it was meant to be. Their bodies fit perfectly together, made for each other.

The satisfaction that Rowan felt having Thaden buried deep inside was well worth any pain that was had. It was pure ecstasy. The way they moved in sync with one another, the way Thaden pushed against him, his hands caressing the flesh of Rowan's thigh, even the breathy, grunts and groans that Thaden made was enough to send Rowan over the edge. It was almost too much for him to take but at the same time he wanted more and he wasn't afraid to let Thaden know it. Rowan's shy demeanor quickly faded as he became more insisting and demanding. He wanted Thaden, wanted all of him and, Thaden was determined to give him exactly what he wanted.

"I love you." Thaden breathed between thrusts. His voice was husky, dark, and so very sexy. Just the sound of it sent shivers throughout Rowan's entire body.

"I-I love you." Rowan returned, breathlessly. Gods, the sounds he made turned Thaden on even more and he knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust harder, almost violently, and Rowan moaned and cried out with building pleasure. His pace became harder, faster, and more needy. His eyes grazed over Rowan's body, taking him in and committing him to memory. His slim waist and the delicate, almost feminine curves of his hips. Thaden slid a hand over Rowan's pink, pert nipples. He teased them with his thumb then pinched one between his thumb and finger.

Rowan yelped and bit his bottom lip, moaning louder. His voice came like a shrill squeak and his face contorted into a mask of pure delight. He yelled Thaden's name as Thaden gripped his hips and slammed into him.

"Gods, yes!" Rowan screamed, gripping the sheets tighter, so tight that his nails, now more claw like, tore through the fabric and punctured the mattress beneath. Thaden watched with fascination as Rowan's eyes turned black and stormy and his canines extended to reveal two tiny fangs.

"Don't stop." Rowan panted when he noticed Thaden slowing down. "Harder, need you!"

Thaden growled, his voice dark and arousing, and his eyes blazed red once again. Suddenly, he grasped Rowan, tight around his waist and lifted him up, effortlessly, off the bed. Thaden sat back on his heels and hoisted Rowan onto his lap. Rowan was small, weighing next to nothing and Thaden had no problem maneuvering him around into the position he wanted.

Thaden pulled his small frame against him and Thaden once again guided his cock to Rowan's waiting hole. He lowered Rowan carefully down on his cock, sinking deep inside his mate again.

"Fuck, you feel so good." Thaden breathed into Rowan's neck.

"Yes." Rowan panted, unable to say more as he moaned and fucked himself on Thaden's cock. His back tensed and he began to buck his hips forward in rhythm to Thaden's upward thrusts, further impaling himself on Thaden's cock. The feeling was absolute bliss. Rowan wrapped his arms around Thaden then threw his head back and let loose with a deafening outcry of undulating desire.

Rowan then leaned forward, whimpering and gasping. He pressed his face into Thaden's neck and began trailing kisses along his exposed skin. His fangs grazed his skin lightly, not breaking the skin but enough that Thaden could feel them and, if truth be told, it was the most erotic thing he had ever felt in his life.

"Do it." Thaden said suddenly, demanding. "Bite me."

Rowan blinked. "Are-are you sure?" He asked with uncertainty. He had never before bitten a living thing least of all his lover though he knew that vampires did it often and it heightened the sensation of their love making.

"I'm sure." Thaden moaned loudly. "I want you to."

Rowan nodded. "Okay." He leaned forward, slowly, and placed his mouth on Thaden's skin. The moment Rowan's fangs pierced his flesh, Thaden closed his eyes and gasped. The pain for short lived though, replaced with such a feeling of euphoria that no words could possibly describe the sensation of the pure, unbridled, pleasure that surged through him.

It was like his body was suddenly under the effect of some mind altering drug that increased the sense of pleasure a thousand fold. He almost cried out in protest when Rowan withdrew his fangs and pulled back. Rowan bit his own tongue the licked the blood over the wound in Thaden's neck, closing it and stopping the flow of blood.

"I've marked you." Rowan told him. "Claimed you. Now, you are truly mine as I am yours. For all eternity."

"Mine." Thaden hissed as he pulled Rowan closer against him, pushing himself up and into Rowan, over and over again.

"Yours." Rowan responded, a satisfied smile on his lips. "Always."

Thaden felt his climax nearing as Rowan tightened around him, cleaving to him. It wouldn't be too much longer now. The sensation was building and Thaden could feel his balls tense and tighten up. "Gods, yes, Rowan." Thaden howled his name, gripping Rowan's ass, almost painfully. If Rowan wasn't a vampire that healed quickly, Thaden was certain he'd be covered in bruises in the morning.

But, Rowan wasn't the fragile flower that he appeared and while he might appreciate gentle love making in the future, now was not the time to be tender. He needed Thaden to take him fiercely and furiously. He wanted Thaden to use him for his pleasure. He wanted the frenzied, rough, and commanding strength of his lust. He wanted to be fucked, and fucked hard.

Thaden didn't disappoint. He didn't slow or break their rhythm, even as Rowan pumped himself up and down on Thaden's throbbing cock while Thaden fucked up into him. Thaden gripped Rowan's ass, hard, digging his fingers into the soft flesh as Rowan clung to him, desperately. With one final, powerful, upward thrust, Thaden came. He held Rowan in place, crushing him against his chest as he came, hard, filling Rowan over and over until both were spent.

Thaden pulled out and moved Rowan onto the bed. Exhausted, they both collapsed against the pillows, turned on their sides so they were facing each other. Rowan smiled, his lids half closed but the look on his face was one of pure contentment. Thaden reached out and brushed a strand of hair back from Rowan's face.

"Beautiful." He whispered as Rowan closed his eyes. Thaden pulled Rowan closer to him and wrapped his arms around him, protectively. He yawned, closed his eyes and drifted off into a deep and well deserved sleep, holding his love against him. The candles burned down then went out. The room darkened and the world outside slept as Rowan and Thaden slept, wrapped in the heat of each others warm embrace.