Shady Ship Ch. 05

Story Info
Something down there.
2k words
3.33
3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back with Shady Ship. This is chapter five. Last chapter, I did a good job at building up on Tucker and Stacie's friendship. I fell in love with that pairing, despite me being the writer.

What we know. The twins are some obvious damn cowards, like Stacie. But Stacie seems to be becoming less dislikeable as a character.

Devon is the only Black character, but he has a revolver. He seems to be obnoxious, but he is fond of Jenna.

Tucker was a coward earlier on, but is starting to be real brave and admirable. He killed the cougar, unlike Jenna and Devon. His compassion showed when he refused Stacie sex at first. It came back after the sex, showing how much he loves Stacie.

Jenna wounded the cougar first, failed to track and kill it, because she was eager to have sex with Devon. Not smart. She was in a rush to send Stacie off, so she could have her own pleasure, forcing her best friend away.

Carlos. He seems to be the character with the least likeability. Barely any time shown. Clearly, he has an obsession with power, which is why he dons the captain's uniform. He intends on finding gold to become wealthy, which ties closely to his lust for power. After he had anal sex with Irene, he seemed to show slight compassion. But Tucker stole his shotgun and ammo. It will be interesting to see what results from that.

Irene. Her dad is in the Italian mafia. Tucker is her best friend. Irene is smarter than most, seeing as to how she knew Stacie was a lesbian and knew the twins were in a sexual relationship with each other. She's eager to survive, willing to sacrifice her friends to do it. And this chapter is all about her.

Remember, each character will have their big hero moment. Some less than others. One or more might have a big villain moment.

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

...

Irene took steps in the ship's section below the floor she had first entered the ship with her friends, on a hunt for gold.

She had heard gunshots, but she couldn't let her friends' safety occupy her mind too much when she had gold to take.

A dining room was close.

Irene took quick steps into it, trained her eyes on the U.S. Navy symbol designed onto a wall.

The metallic table surfaces reflected the glows from the ceiling lights above.

Irene grinned before saying, "I knew this was a Navy ship."

Warm pride spread through her body.

Being right never failed at letting joy sweep through her slim body.

Along with the fact her plan was successful so far, the Italian American had more than enough reason to be joyful.

When she had gold in her hands, she would have another reason to be more happy than expected.

In the kitchen connecting to the dining room, the girl searched.

After opening cabinets and other storage containers, Irene found no gold.

She let loose an burdened sigh, grabbed a jagged knife off a counter before leaving.

At least she had a weapon.

"If Carlos tries to kill me, I'll slit his fucking throat." Irene said, directing her words to no one.

As she took steps with no one accompanying her, Irene had the deep urge to see Tucker again, not just lie under the bed he slept on.

If the shotgun blast she heard resulted in a person surviving a dangerous situation, she hoped that person was Tucker.

She shook her head before scoffing.

Gold first.

Not your closest friend in the universe.

Irene looked under each table in the dining room.

No gold.

On her hands and knees, her knife resting two feet away, Irene made a noise expressing her heated frustration.

"Porca vacca," she said.

Spotting no gold, Irene took her new weapon, left the room with goosebumps that didn't stop erupting across her skin.

If she could snuggle against Tucker, she would be less cold.

Irene trained her eyes on a door at the hall's end.

When she viewed through the narrow window attached to the door, she spotted descending stairs a couple feet in front of the door.

"Okay. Hopefully, that leads me to a place that's golden." Irene said, warm hope coursing through her.

When she descended the steps, she continued advancing into the unknown.

"Hey!" a voice said, sounding muffled, as if the voice's owner stood behind a door.

Irene cursed in Italian, glanced at the sharp knife in her hand, opened the door leading into a hall she had never been in.

She sprinted.

The person who had called to her did not sound familiar.

She did not intend on having a squatter chop her body into pieces before cooking her flesh.

"God. No, no, no." Irene said as she ran with her knife.

She squeezed her crucifix necklace for a brief moment, prayed in her mind.

Her heart beating hard, her shoe bottoms slapping the floor, Irene hoped she would take the correct turns that would lead her to a place where no stranger could find her.

She took turns into various halls, never released her knife.

Her body filled with squeezing terror, Irene had no thought involving gold.

Survive.

She reached a hall with a black door at its end.

Taking heavy breaths through her mouth, Irene did not stop running.

She reached the black door, opened it, closed it after entering the room it opened to.

After dropping to her knees, Irene didn't hesitate to weep.

She removed her glasses after dropping her knife, crying with zero shame.

A sound met her.

She turned her head to a squirming shape near a corner.

It was red.

"What?" Irene said, terrified and shocked.

She reached for her knife.

The red shape lunged, making Irene freeze.

Her heart pounding hard, Irene watched the creature slide her knife to the wall across her.

The creature roared, making Irene weep again.

Through her terror, Irene filled her mind with the fact she could strip, appease the red monster with sex.

She had to survive.

After standing, Irene unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned her jeans, let her fly down, made her jeans slide against her ass after removing her shoes and socks.

The creature let her resume stripping.

Exposed, its hard, large cock throbbed.

When she was nude, crying but not making it audible, Irene took steps to the spot near a wall, brought her hands against it.

She was ready for creature cock.

If she could take a monster's pounding, she could deal with any challenge the universe hurled at her.

She smiled the moment before the red monster's cock entered her pussy without pause.

When its whole cock was in Irene, the creature gripped Irene's bare hips.

The monster reeled backwards, its cock slick with Irene's pussy juice, the first male on the ship to be in Irene's pussy.

Unknown to Irene, the person who took her virginity was the cousin of the girl Kyle and Tucker had been in an threesome with.

"My God. My God." Irene said when the monster stopped moving its cock out. It slammed into her without care. "Oh! Fuck me!"

She meant in the "I'm so miserable," way, but it became lust when she said the line again a five seconds later, the red monster palming Irene's breasts as its hips made her ass ripple with a deliciousness any straight male would've savored.

"Keep going, baby!" Irene said in an loud tone, hoping the creature understood English.

She had to please to avoid dying.

The floor met the warm liquid stemming from her pussy.

Each time the monster gave a hard thrust, a bit more pussy juice landed against the wall.

The creature moved quicker.

Irene let loose a scream that was louder than the one she had emitted when Carlos's cock intruded in her ass.

The creature using her as a sex plaything, Irene's legs trembled as her pussy squirted warm liquid jets against the wall in front of her, warmth coursing through her slim body.

Roaring, the monster blasted its thick cum inside Irene, letting its heat make her warmer, savoring the fact it dominated.

The monster pulled out.

Its red cock dripped liquid onto the floor, pussy juice and cock cum composing the warm liquid.

Irene laughed before moving onto her side.

Lying on the floor nude, she listened as the monster made soft noises, as if it told her how good she was at taking its cock from behind.

Irene stood, moved into an determined sprint.

Training her eyes on the sharp knife, she had the deep longing to end the creature's life, reunite with Tucker.

The creature unleashed a roar that made Irene fill her mind with the fact she might not leave the ship without being murdered.

Rapid footsteps sounded, not stemming from Irene.

She reached the spot she hoped to reach, snatched the knife from the floor, turned.

Irene slashed.

The knife slid across the lunging creature's face.

It roared in misery, agony.

Irene kept slashing.

After the monster stopped moving, Irene put her clothes on, used her phone to photograph, record the dead creature that was a dreadful mystery.

Outside the room, she didn't hesitate to find a way to anyone who had a face she had seen before.

She was terrified, but she was aware a monster had existed. Maybe the world harbored more monsters.

Irene did not see the unfamiliar voice's owner.

When she reached the door leading into the area close to the ship's dining room, Irene swung the door open, stared past her glasses at the boy armed with a shotgun that didn't belong to him.

The boy handed his gun to the girl taking steps beside him, hurried into a sprint.

When Tucker and Irene wrapped their arms around each other in the hall, their eyes leaked tears. It was a joy-filled moment that made Irene's mind lose focus on the rumored gold.

"La vita è più dolce con te." Irene said as Tucker held her. The monster's penetrating eyes defiled her mind again. She cried more. "Life is sweeter with you."

"It's a mutual feeling, Irene." Tucker said before letting her go. Irene didn't cease her embrace, making Tucker hug her again.

The hug making her chill goosebumps almost fade, Irene said, "There was something down there. It was red. And I had to-"

"Hey!" Stacie said before the shotgun fell from her hand. Tucker and Irene stopped hugging, focused on Stacie, who wobbled. "I f-feel sick."

Tucker took quick steps towards Stacie.

She lost consciousness against him, her eyes shut.

"Hey. I'm here. Stacie, wake up!" Tucker said, holding the girl while moving onto his knees. He cradled her, as if she was a newborn. "Shit. We need to get to everyone else. Jenna, first."

"What happened?" Irene said, rubbing her arms.

"There was that cougar's blood. Long story about that. Anyway, she fell in it. She got sick. I tried my best to help her." Tucker said before shaking his head. He sat Stacie against the wall, removed his coat, gave it to Irene after moving to the spot in front of her. "My hat's not on me right now. I wish I could give it to you."

Irene put the larger coat on. Less cold, she held warm joy for the fact Tucker was her favorite person in the universe.

She had the deep longing to tell him she loves him, but Stacie's plight seemed urgent.

"Okay. I'll hold the shotgun. You carry her." Irene said, switching into intelligent opportunist Irene.

"You said something about a something?" Tucker said when he forced the unconscious Stacie to stand. He carried her bridal style.

Irene nodded before saying, "And someone's here. We'll talk about it later. We need to get back to Jenna."

Irene lifted the shotgun from the floor a short moment later.

While she took steps beside Tucker, Irene said, aware she could be sentimental while making her way back to Jenna, "I love you."

Tucker chuckled. He said, "I love you, too. Stop making it seem like we're going to die. Va bene?"

"Va bene." Irene said, longing for her dad to be with her.

But Tucker was good enough.