Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 03

Story Info
Alison’s brother helps Mrs Carter.
8.2k words
4.68
11.8k
13

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
768 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Today at Shady Waters, George and Alison get to know each other even better and you will also meet George's wife and Alison's brother! Their relationship is currently a non-consent type situation that may make some visitors a little queasy. As always, all players are consenting adults over the age of 18.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE CARTER'S

George Carter was married, had been for twenty years, though it was far from an ideal relationship. Petunia, his once beautiful wife, had always assumed her looks would get her through life but t hadn't worked out that way.

All she had ever dreamt of was a big house in the suburbs and heady social engagements with all the 'posh' people. She was going to have three children, two boys who would play football and a girl who would play the piano - but her dreams were dashed when they found out George was shooting blanks. There'd be no kids for the Carter's. The young couple may have been able to weather that storm but then he lost his job. Her well-hung 'cash cow' ended up being a useless loser and it was too late for her to dump him and find someone better.

It wasn't George's fault she drank. Before he came into her life, Petunia's secret drinking was her secret shame. But now, as George found contentment in his masturbatory ways, Petunia escaped more and more into a bottle of Gordon's Gin and couldn't have cared less what anyone thought.

She drank so much her good looks began to fade. Her once lustrous wavy, long blonde hair became lank and dry. Her beautiful face became progressively more flushed and fleshy. Worse than that, her body that had once been her crowning jewel, went from slim sexy runway model to busty middle-aged woman in what seemed the blink of an eye.

She began drinking earlier and earlier every day. By mid-afternoon she'd be in an alcoholic fog and by nighttime, she was drunk as a skunk almost definitely passed out somewhere.

Sitting in one of the hard timber chairs and drinking from a bottle, she became a fixture in the hotel foyer, like the other faded furniture at Shady Waters. The residents either ignored her or, if George wasn't about, might help her up to her apartment. It was just the way it was.

This particular evening Petunia was definitely in her cups and it was young Orville and Alison Coleman who found her as they came in from school.

Orville Coleman was Alison's big brother. He lived with his sister and mother in 2C, one of the cheap second-floor apartments that overlooked the road. Like his sister, he was a smart, handsome kid but from a poor background. His hardworking mother was doing two jobs to ensure their education.

"Let me get a part-time job momma," Orville would say. "I've got time after school..."

"Please Orvy, devote yourself to your study," she'd say. "I"m happy to work so that one day you can have the opportunities I never did."

"Ali's works for Mr Carter," he blurted. "Why can she have work but I can't?"

It was his best card and he played it well. Unfortunately, his mom, being a pragmatic woman, had a good answer.

"Because you're the man Orville. Some day you'll have to take care of your wife and kids. Alison can always marry a rich guy."

Eve Coleman started working in the early morning when it was just getting light and was never home before dark. Orville and Alison took care of themselves, getting themselves up every morning, had breakfast together and found their way to school.

Orville usually went straight upstairs to study till his ma got home but this afternoon Mrs Carter caught him as he was walking by.

He'd often see her there, slumped down and babbling incoherently, pouring gin down her throat. Today her head lolled to the side when she heard them come in and he could see she was trying to focus on him.

"Ohh... Hello Orvy my love," she said kindly, ignoring his little sister like she didn't exist. "Another big day with your books and such?

Alison, who had other things on her mind, didn't even notice he'd stopped. She dropped her bag under the counter and went looking for Mr Carter, leaving her brother to deal with the old drunk.

"Hi Mrs Carter," he sighed. "Yeah, it was good thank you. How are you going?"

Both kids had been raised to be polite and respect their elders - even if it hadn't been earned.

Petunia Carter was slumped down in the hard uncomfortable chair, legs spread wide in a too short floral sundress. It was several sizes too small now that she'd put on so much alcohol weight. Her big saggy tits were threatening to fall out over the top...

"Ahhh always sho... polite..." she slurred. "Come and sit... tell me about yu day..."

He noticed the bottle she was balancing on her knee was just about empty - only a few slugs left. Then he knew she'd pass out, snoring loudly till her gorilla shaped husband or one of the tenants helped her upstairs.

"I'd love to stop and chat ma'am," he gushed, desperately trying to think of a valid excuse to get out of there. "But... but... I've got a big test tomorrow... I need to cram you know?"

"Come 'ere sweety... come and sit with old Mrs Carter..." she slurred. "Just wanna chat is all..."

She made a grab for his hand, missed and fell, sprawling at Orville's feet.

"Shhiittttt," she whined. "Gimme bottle... gimme bottle... GIMME BOTTLE..."

Orville fell to his knees beside the prostrate woman and grabbed the nearly empty bottle, managing to save a little of her grog.

"Are you okay Mrs Carter?".

The old lush was flat on her back, spread-eagled on the ground. Her skirt had ridden up almost around her waist... Her knickers were gray rather than white from not enough soaking...

Caught by surprise Orville instantly changed his mind about old Mrs Carter. His big teenage cock spontaneously hardened as he took in her curvy feminine body, smooth skin, the bulging shape of her big meaty cunt...

Alison watched on impatiently. It was all taking too long. The girls pussy was aching for Mr Carter's big cock and, while his office door was closed, she was sure he was in there waiting for her...

...and I've got a key, she thought happily.

"Help her Orv," she urged. "You should help the poor lady home..."

Hoping his sister wouldn't notice his hardon, Orville considered how he would best do it. Straddling her prone body he reached down and put his hands under her armpits...

"Come on Mrs Carter..."

"I'm o'right... I'm o'right..." mumbled Petunia. "Jus 'elp me up... "

"Here we go ma'am... on the count of three. 1... 2... 3..."

...and the big strong kid lifted her up as though she weighed nothing at all.

Unable to find her legs the drunk woman fell against him and Orville was obliged to hold her up, arms linked around her waist. Otherwise she'd have slid back down to the floor.

"Oooo hooeee," she giggled breathlessly. "You're a biggen ain't yu?"

He felt her large breasts through her thin dress, pressing against his chest. His embarrassing erection, with a mind of its own, poked searchingly between her thighs...

"L... let's get you up... upstairs Mrs Carter," he mumbled. "Can you use your feet ma'am?

"Yasss yasss yasss... gimme me bottle but..." she slurred.

With her precious gin clutched in her hand, the big curly-headed lad held her in an intimate dancers embrace and walked her backwards to the lift like they were doing a drunken tango. She was almost dead-weight but he was a muscular young fellow and was easily able to maneuverer her.

The old cage lift arrived with a flat 'Donc' sound and Orville slow danced the old souse inside.

With a sigh of relief, Alison made a beeline for the door of George's office.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

USING ALISON

During Alison's day at school, George did what he always did, slinking through his hidden corridors from one jerk-off session to the next - his amazing recuperative powers allowing him to beat his colossal meat for one huge shower of cum after another. Young people, old, male, female, single or in groups the kinky degenerate loved it all. As long as they were reasonably consensual, and they weren't underage, it was all good with him.

It never ceased to amaze him the depths of depravity his lodgers fell to. Sometimes, when he was in a particularly philosophical mood, he would contemplate how Shady Waters was just a microcosm of all the world. Everybody everywhere had dirty little secrets they kept hidden.

First thing in the morning he checked in on lovely old Barbra Etherege in 2A and blew his first load watching her soap her gigantic tits in the shower. She was a big woman but her naked body was seriously sexy...

Next, he watched the newlyweds in 3D fuck. It was all the young 'Barby and Ken' honeymooners seemed to do. They hadn't left their room since they booked in. Must have brought food with them, he thought to himself...

After that, he peeked in on old Mrs Garrick. Always such a puritanical and religious creature outside her apartment, at home she was a different person. In the privacy of her apartment, the old woman was a compulsive masturbator addicted to online porn.

Then there was the Arena's in 4D and Angelisca, their spoilt brat daughter. She had her stupid dotting parents completely in her control. The things she made them do... Mmmm how he'd love to fuck her...

In the afternoon he went back to his office, got dressed, and settled in to wait for his sexy young apprentice.

He sat at his desk and attacked a pile of paperwork. George's inbox was full of invoices and correspondence he should have taken care of long ago... but he gave it up almost immediately. The horny old goat just couldn't concentrate. All he could think about was the beautiful redheaded teen... those perfect tits... her peach arse... mmmm... her beautiful tight cunt...

Even though he'd already blown his load several times that day he pulled his pants down around his knees and his best friend popped up hard as stone again. It looked expectantly up at him with his large single eye... 'come on big fella' he seemed to say. 'You know what we want...' George began his double-handed jerk-off technique, pumping the bottom half with one hand, playing the top with the other... mmmm... so good...

When he heard the key in the lock he was on the verge of cumming. As if in a dream she was there...

"Fuckkk meee..." he gasped under his breath. He let go of his cock and sat back... a drizzle of precum was leaking out... cascading down his hot pulsing flesh...

The beautiful young redhead's face lit up when she saw him. "Hi Mr Carter," she said, flashing him her biggest, most radiant smile.

She was so dazzling, George was lost for words. Her school uniform was indecent - short pleated skirt, tight white shirt, long white socks, black scuffed shoes... Add in the delectable teen's sweet freckled complexion, green eyes and flaming red hair and you have a sexual fantasy come true.

Alison closed the door behind her and turned back to see him stand up from behind his desk. He was naked from the waist down. His mammoth cock reared up impossibly huge and hard between his legs...

Alison gawked at it. She felt her cunt dilate at the sight of his massive erection. As he came toward her he stepped out of his pants... his immense cock poked up from between the two flaps of his partially undone shirt...

"Mr... Mr Carter," she said in a small voice. "I've been thinking about what we did all day..."

...she saw the lust in his eyes... he was licking his lips, staring at her legs... up her body, dwelling on her short red tartan skirt, her white uniform blouse with the school logo on the breast...

"I was hopeless at school... absolutely hopeless," she choked. "I c... couldn't c... concentrate at.. at all..."

Mr Carter was close... his broad boyish face was inches from hers, his breath hot on her face.

He put his hands on her hips and she jumped. They slid down her hips then back up her thighs... under her skirt... gripping her butt cheeks...

"You... you're sooooo fucking hot Ali...' he groaned, grinding her against his huge dick...

Before he could stop her, the gorgeous teenager threw her arms around his neck, her mouth searching for his. Her eyes were closed and her tongue was in his mouth, kissing him. Her petite young body undulated against him...

Fuck yessss, he thought excitedly. What a lovely little slut...

"Go... go and... and kneel on the sofa," he gasped.

She knew instinctively what he wanted. The schoolgirl knelt on the edge of the leather sofa cushion, the bottom half of her legs hanging over. She rested her head on the back of the lounge, cradling her head in her crossed arms... spreading her legs apart. It was a position that made her butt jut up in the air.

"Like... like this Mr Carter?" she asked, swaying back and forth provocatively...

George lifted her short skirt up, laying it back over her upper back. Her crisp white panties hugged her perfect peach arse like a second skin.

"Your skin is quite olive Alison," he said as absently stroked his gigantic penis. "Redheads usually have fair white skin..."

"That's from mamma... Mr Carter," she gasped, her voice muted in the soft leather. "Dad... daddy was the r... redhead..."

"You're really very, very beautiful Alison," he muttered as he squeezed his cock lovingly.

"Th... thank you, Mr Carter," she replied happily. He thinks I'm beautiful...

George studied the teen's flawless panty clad arse. She was still wearing her scuffed black school shoes and mid-calf white socks... frilled elastic garter just below the knee...

Alison felt his big coarse hands on her as though he was an artist molding clay. The older man's fingers teased her cunt and she felt her wetness drenching the cotton...

...he was hooking his fingers under the waist elastic... pulling her panties down...

"Are... are you gonna f... fuck me again Mr Carter?"

"Oh yessss," he said huskily. "I'm gonna fuck you..."

The young girl almost pissed herself.

"Oh my god Alison, your b... butt is amazing... beautiful... in... in...credible..."

...she felt his hands on her bare arse cheeks... warm breath close to her butt... something insistent and wet poking against her arsehole...

He... he's licking m... meeee, she thought.

"Ohhh Mr C...Carter..."

His tongue dug deep inside her bum hole... all the way in. It was so good she couldn't breathe. As he rimmed her sphincter, Alison reached down between her wide spread legs, searching for her wet pussy... her clitoris...

...his tongue was relentless... deep into her arse... down her perineum and into her pussy...

"Ohhh Mr C...Carter..." she sobbed. "It's... it's wonderful..."

Then she felt his gigantic cock... impossibly big between her legs, prodding against her cunt... She spread her legs as wide as she could, lifting her peach fuzz arse up...

"ohhhh fuck yesss... you lovely little slut..."

"Mmmm...oh yesss Mr Carter... put it in... put it in..." begged the girl, her voice muffled in the sofa's plush leather cushion...

With the big snake head of his cock nesting in between her wet pussy lips, George's heart was pounding. No rush Georgy Boy, he said to himself. Take it easy now...

He consciously counted down backwards from ten.

10... 9... 8... 7...

Alison hunkered down even further and spread her legs wider... the dark wet cave of her cunt inviting him in...

6... 5... 4...

With both hands, he spread her perfect arse cheeks apart and pushed just the head in and out... in and out... her space blonde pubic hairs tickling him...

"AHHHH Mr Carter..."

3... 2... 1

George drove his fourteen-inch baseball bat into her... one quick aggressive movement... 'SHLOOOOOOOOOP!'

It was so good.

Her beautiful tight cunt gripped his massive cock. He could literally feel the pulsing quivering muscles inside her, squeezing and releasing... The little teen was cried out with pleasure...

"AHHH MR CARTER... OH MR CARTER..."

In out once. He slowly pulled it all the way back out until just the head was inside... and then drove it home again... 'SHLOOOOOOOOOP!'

"AHHHHH YESSSSS YOU LOVELY CUNT..."

Slowly in and out again. All the way out till just the pulsing purple head was in the entrance of her pussy and then... 'SHLOOOOOOOOOP!'

"AHHH MR CARTER... OH FUCK ME MR CARTER..."

A little faster this time. Almost all out and then... 'SHLOOOOOOOOOP!'

They both screamed in pleasure. Thankfully the office door was pretty soundproof, otherwise someone would have called the cops.

Faster again. A foot of thick throbbing muscle almost all out and then... 'SHLOOOOOOOOOP!'

...and then 'SHLOOOOOOOOOP!'

'SHLOOOOOOOOOP!'... SHLOOOOOOOOOP!'...

'SHLOOOOOOP', 'SHLOOOOOOP', 'SHLOOOOOOP', 'SHLOOOOOOP'... on and on faster and faster.

They were both in heaven. Alison was going to cum...

"mmmmmMMMMM, OH... OH... OH YESSSSSSSS..."

...a torrent of teenage girl juices squirted out around his gigantic pistoning penis. It drenched the couch and the timber floor. The teen's body quivered uncontrollably like she was having a fit, the waves of her intense orgasm buffeting her slim body...

"AAAAAAAHHHHH YESSSSSSS... YESSSSSSSS... MR CAAAARTERRRR..."

... and then the evil old man emptied his balls into her womb (Sqishhhhhh, Sqishhhhhh, Sqirtttt, Sqirtttt, Sqishhhhhh, Sqishhhhhh)

"OH FUCK YESSS... (Sqirtttt, Sqirtttt, Sqishhhhhh)

YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SLUTTTT... (Sqishhhhhh, Sqirtttt, Sqirtttt).

George had Hyperspermia, a condition where he produced much more sperm than most men. This along with his insatiable need to cum a dozen times a day made him a potent sexual predator. Now for the eighth time that day, he squirted enough jitze to fill a coffee cup, all of it up into Alison's young cunt (Sqirtttt, Sqirtttt, Sqirtttt, Sqirtttt, Sqirtttt, Sqirtttt).

"G... good girl," he panted... dots floating through his vision. "Very very good..."

Exhausted but happy, Alison rolled over and sat properly on the lounge. With a little giggle, she expelled a pint of his cum. It splashed out over the black leather and ran down to pool on the floor.

"That was amazing Mr Carter," she exclaimed dreamily. "I never imagined sex would feel soooo gooood..."

The beautiful redhead shivered happily, looking at him adoringly. "Will you do me again? Can we go and peek at someone? You could fuck me again... can we Mr Carter?...can we?

"Yes Ali," he said smiling benevolently at his gorgeous young assistant. "Tomorrow we will make a day of it so you must stay home from school. Tell your mother you're sick. I'll come and collect you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PETUNIA AND ORVILLE

While George was fucking Alison, her brother was taking care of George's drunk wife.

As the doors of the clattery old lift closed, Petunia Carter drank off the last of the gin. That last little bit was the straw that broke the camels back. She swayed heavily in his arms...

"Ohhh shit Orvy," she said. "I think... I think I'm gonna..."

She dropped the empty bottle on the floor of the lift and, throwing her arms around Orville's neck, passed out cold.

"Hell's bells!" he exclaimed. "Mrs Carter..? Mrs Carter..?...can you hear me?

She was completely gone, snoring on his shoulder as the lift started its sluggish accent, slower than a wet week. (If you have the choice it's much quicker to use the stairs.)

Orville found himself holding the older woman up by her backside. He could feel her big butt cheeks soft and yielding through her thin cotton dress...

"Oh fuckkk..." he gasped.

A part of Orville knew it was a bad thing to do but the old cunt would never know.

Holding her up with one strong arm he lifted her short sundress up and around her waist and grasped her big fat butt through her knickers. It was so big and soft...

peteh57
peteh57
768 Followers