Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison lifted her nightdress right up to show him her blossoming breasts. She played with her swollen red nipples with her free hand, fingering her clit with the other. This made him start jerking faster... Now he was expertly pounding his huge prick...

"I love your cock, Mr Carter. It's so b... big..." she gasped, teasing her clit and fucking her wet hole... (shlick, shlick, shlick, shlick)

Alison was tensed up, her legs wide and her back arched up off the mattress. The beautiful girl was panting lustily just touching her clitoris occasionally... tapping it against the hard little button for a second and then holding it away...

"I'm real... really close Mr Carter," she gasped... (shlick, shlick, shlick, shlick, shlick, shlick, shlick)

"Mmmmmm ooooh yesss.... feels oooo gooood..."

"Me... me too baby...," he gasped... (chock, chock, chock, chock, chock, chock, chock, chock)

Clear liquid was oozing out of his piss hole... dripping onto her face...

They slowed their frantic masturbatory tempo and held it there... that magic point just before you cum... edging, edging, edging... shivering happily watching each other... the gorgeous young girl squirming and heaving with pleasure... the older guy holding his rock hard dong in a double-handed grip, slowly gliding up and down...

Little electric pulses were firing off inside Alison's cunt... She edged herself carefully, teasing the edges of her cunt and into the opening...

"Oh fuck Mr Carter," she groaned. "I'm gonna cummmm..."

"Yes... mmmm... meeee tooooo Ali... lets count down ok?"

"Mmmm oh yesss... I'm really... ready..."

They began counting...

"10... 9... 8..."

The desperately excited duo watched each other edge, getting their bodies to just the right spot...

"7... 6... 5... 4... "

...George was thinking he couldn't wait three more seconds... He realised his tongue was hanging out... Alison was staring cross-eyed at his big bulbous cockhead... drool was running out of her open mouth...

"3... 2... 1..."

In an ecstasy of feeling the gorgeous teen fucked herself in a blur. George Carter watched it happening, pounding his cock fast... matching her...

"NOW," he screamed. "NOW BABY..."

"OOOO MR CARTER... OH YESSS... OH YESSS... OH... OHHH..."

Her body arched up out of the bed as the powerful orgasm tore through her body. "OOOOOO YESSSSSS..."

...and George blew his load over her face. The thick white liquid squirted out with terrific force...

"OPEN... FUCK... OPEN YU MOUTH..."

Rope after rope of cum hosed into her mouth, and down her neck. Coughing and spluttering she swallowed as much as she could but there was just too much...

"OH, YEASSS YESSS... AH YESSSSSssss..."

Shivering in the waves of her climax Alison instinctively reached out for his flagging member and grasping the thick pulsing hose with both hands, brought it to her mouth...

"Oh yesss (squirt)... mmmm Fuck yessss (squirt)... good girl mmm (squirt)..."

He had so much cum there was still enough to drink. Sweet and thick it squirted into her mouth and she guzzled it down like whipped cream... sucking, sucking, sucking him dry as she pounded her cunt with her fist... milking every last bit of her orgasm.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The bedsprings protested loudly as the chunky little man clambered up onto her little single bed and, with a large satisfied sigh, lay his considerable bulk down next to the slim sweaty teen.

His wide muscular shoulders almost took up the whole width of the mattress but Alison didn't mind. He had his arm under her and she rested her head on his hairy chest, toying contentedly with the tight black curls.

Her face was covered with his sperm but she made no effort to clean it off.

"You're gonna need a shower Ali," he rumbled.

She licked her lips and looked up at him with those piercing green eyes. "Tastes good... sweet... like um... ice cream?"

George laughed contentedly and Alison joined in. She jumped up and straddled his middle, trying to kiss him...

"Yuck... stop," he cried with mock horror.

"Gimme a kish, Mishter Carter," she giggled. "I wuv you..."

Then she burped - a big deep belly burp as if she'd just guzzled a pint of beer - and for her bad manners, received a thick regurgitated mouthful of George's spunk. She was laughing so much that it exploded out of her mouth and splattered all over his face...

"Oh, I beg your pardon Mr Carter," she gasped in horror. "How embarrassing..."

...and then they were gone, both laughing uproariously, big hilarious belly laughs that went on till they couldn't breathe...

After a while, they showered together and George did his gallant best to get his cum out of her curly red hair. It had congealed into a goopy mess that wouldn't seem to come out. Eventually, he used some of her mother's conditioner and that did the trick.

"Lesson learned, he said as he combed his cum out of her springy red curls.

"No big deal Mr Carter," she said.

They took their time washing each other taking turns with the soap.

George cleaned Alison from top to bottom, enjoying every inch of her lovely toned body. From her toes and feet, up her long athletic legs and thighs, and into her cunt and arse. He stood behind her to clean her tits, working up a thick creamy lather.

When Alison did him, she spent a lot of time on his gigantic circumcised shlong, really studying it for the first time. Obviously fascinated she lifted it up, holding it with one hand while soaping his big hairy balls. She noted the veiny ridges that tickled her so nice, the bulbous purple head, aerodynamic and flared out at the edges like some kind of one-eyed snake...

"Gosh it's quite heavy, isn't it Mr Carter?" she said. "Does it get in the way sometimes?"

"It's usually okay Ali. Sometimes I get a bad back - it's like the extra pounds fat people carry around - and it can be tricky to hide when it gets hard - but most of the time it's fine."

"I really love it, Mr Carter," she said, her hands fondling and stroking...

"It's supported in those daggy undies I wear. I find Bonds Y-fronts give me the support I need. They stretch to fit. Takes a while to work 'em in though... like new shoes!"

The hot water ran out and they dried each other.

"Can we fuck some more Mr Carter?...or are we going spying again? I don't care which..."

"I'd love to fuck you baby. I really would, but we've run out of time. There's work that needs doing..."

"Come on Mr Carter," she pleaded. "Can't you do it some other time?"

"No young lady. Tempting as you are, duty calls. This hotel doesn't run itself you know!"

When Alison was dressed in her bra and panties, and George had managed to tuck his massive cock into his long-suffering Y-fronts, the unlikely voyeuristic couple left via the hidden door in Alison's room, closing it carefully behind them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for reading. I hope you are enjoying Shady Waters as much as I am. Please vote and comment below. I really love hearing your thoughts, especially if you have ideas for where the story goes next? To those that have requested Alison with another woman, that is definitely on the cards.