Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeezing her close he ground the erection in school shorts excitedly between her legs. Somewhere on the clanking journey past the first floor, he began humping his big hard cock against her pussy like a dog in heat...

"Mmmmm... oh yessss... ugh... ugh... fuck yeah..."

His hands found their way down the slope of her arse cheeks... between her legs...

Suddenly the lift door opened and there, to his horror, stood Mrs Etherege from 2A.

For the longest moment, the young boy and the fat old woman looked at each other - long enough for Barbara Etherege to expel a large cloud of cigarette smoke from the filterless Camel she'd been puffing on.

She watched Orville hurriedly pat the unconscious woman's dress back down over her bum - a growing smirk on her big florid face.

"I... I'm... I was just taking her home, Mrs Etherege," said Orville piously. "Couldn't leave her down in the foyer like this."

"Quite right... quite right," said the plump old woman, smiling widely. "I can see you're taking very good care of her Orville..."

The sarcasm was thick but there was humor in the old woman's eyes.

Holding the drunk lady more correctly, Orville edged past the smiling fat lady into the hallway. Then he whisked Petunia Carter up into his arms, carrying her like a new bride.

"C... come on Mrs Carter," he said. "Let's get you home..."

The nosy old lady watched the handsome young man carry Petunia down the door to the Carter's 2D apartment. The thought of what he might do to her sent a pleasant tingle down her spine.

Orville tried the door and too his great relief found it unlocked. He saw Mrs Etherege still watching him from the lift well, an ear to ear smile on her plump round face...

"Are you okay there young Orville? Maybe I could help..."

"I'm fine Mrs Etherege," he gasped as he squeezed through the Carter's front door. "All good..."

The last thing he heard before he closed the door with Mrs Carter's feet was the old lady's smoky cackle out in the hallway. "Take GOOD care of her Orville!" she laughed.

As the lift slowly descended, the lusty old broad risked a quick grope between her legs. Mmmm... Oh yes... you can come visit me anytime young man, she thought happily.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Inside the Carter's apartment Orville carried Mrs Carter to the sofa and carefully put her down, propping her head against throw pillows.

Petunia was oblivious, snoring gently.

"Mr Carter sir... are you home?" he called. "Are you there Mr Carter...?"

He wasn't and Orville hadn't expected him to be. The standing joke at Shady Waters was the 'Mystery of the Vanishing Caretaker'. The chunky little man was rarely seen.

He double-checked the apartment and when he was a hundred percent sure he was alone he locked the front door with the deadbolt and the chain and then considered the prone figure on the lounge.

The horny teen rubbed his cock through the coarse material of his shorts.

The wasted old cougar was looking more and more delectable every second. Her fat saggy tits filled the front of her light summer dress to breaking point, threatening to snap the buttons that held them back. The flouncy hem of the frock had settled loosely on her creamy white thighs, a dark inviting gap between her legs...

He got down on his knees.

"Mrs Carter? Can you hear me Mrs Carter?" he asked breathlessly...

He shook her shoulder. "MRS CARTER!!"

Nothing. There was absolutely no response. Breathing heavily and fast asleep.

Summoning up all his courage he lifted the light blousy dress up and back, draping it right back over her little potbelly...

...then he jumped back as though afraid she'd suddenly wake up and scream.

Holding his breath he looked down excitedly at the results of his bravery. Her faded cottontails had run up into her pussy a little. He could see the outline of her cunt...

"Fuck, fuck fuck..."

Grabbing her shoulders he shook her more vigorously.

"Can you hear me MRS CARTER?" he yelled loudly. "MRS CARTER?"

He slapped her face, softly at first and then harder, once, twice, three times... nothing. The MILFs head just lolled from left to the right.

She was so obviously absolutely smashed that nothing was going to wake her.

What the fuck are you doing? he asked himself. I'll be totally screwed if Mr Carter comes back now... maybe I could climb out the window... or hide under the bed...

Shaking with excitement he put both hands on Petunia Carter's tits. They were massive and soft... like her arse...

...he squeezed them together, pushing them up so they formed a deep seductive cleavage...

...he leaned into them, burying his nose in the wedge of soft yielding flesh. She smelt like sweat and some nameless perfume she'd put on that morning.

"Oh f... fuck yesss..."

Breathlessly he began undoing the front of her dress.

His fingers seemed to have become all thumbs but button by button the mounds of big white breast flesh got bigger and bigger... the cleft between becoming longer and deeper... until finally there was a last button.

The little white piece of plastic was stretched to breaking point and, as he watched in awe at her big fleshy breasts rippling like a lava lamp, the button popped!

An avalanche of white boob flesh fell out into his waiting grasping hands, barely constrained inside her overworked Playtex bra. Like her knickers, the simple brassiere was grey and old and much too small. The weight of her huge tits stretched it to breaking point.

"Oh fuck M...Mrs Carter," he said to the unconscious woman. "Your look fuck... fucking fantastic..."

Big hard nipples were poking through the dirty satin and he ran his shaking hands over the silky material, feeling the big hard nubs graze against the palm of his hand.

"I'm... I'm just gonna take your bra off..."

Reasoning that the clip was at the back he wormed his arms under and lifted her dead weight into a sitting position on the sofa. Chin on her shoulder he felt around her back until found the bra clip between her shoulder blades. Like men since brassieres were invented he couldn't immediately work it out and her close proximity didn't help him concentrate. Her odour was an erotic mix of gin and sweat...

"... nearly got it... It's j...just a little trick... tricky..."

...it was only by luck that his fumbling fingers worked out the catch. Suddenly he was rewarded with a cascade of huge white saggy tit!

"Jeeesus wept..." he muttered.

Her breasts were much more lovely than he imagined they would be. He'd seen mature women online whose boobs looked great in a swimsuit but when they were off they sagged or were flat or had stretch marks. Mrs Carter's were superb. While they were huge they were also full and heavy. The creamy white skin curved up in a quarter circle arc to her nipples... large and red in a little orangy/reddish field of areola...

The schoolboy laid her carefully back and then played with them, taking their weight... fondling... mmmm... so heavy and warm...

"Jesussss Mrs Carter," he groaned. "You... you have fuck... fuckin' amazing tits..."

...he held them and stroked them and lifted them up and buried his face deep in between the big mountains of soft white flesh.

...he nibbled on her big nipples, suckling on them like a baby, tasting their rubbery texture...

...he tugged on them, pinching them firmly between his thumb and forefinger...

Petunia was so wasted he could do anything to her... Like a kid in a toy shop, he didn't know what to play with first...

His clumsy fingers slowly undid all the rest of the buttons of her dress, lust making him awkward. He had to resist the temptation to just tear it open.

When he'd exposed her nearly naked body, spread eagle on the lounge in front of him, he blew raspberries on her plump little belly, laughing aloud at the loud 'BLATTTT' sound he produced in the quiet apartment...

"F... fuck you're a ssssexy sssslut Mrs Carter," he sniggered.

The horny teens' hands were all over her now. He lifted the leg closest to him and placed her foot on the floor so she was spread wide. Then he knelt down between her thighs, inches from her panty covered pussy...

"...look at the lovely cunt you have Mrs Carter..." he ruminated, running the back of his hand over the gusset of her knickers.

...he felt the groove between her pussy lips. Her pussy was getting wet... a damp spot appeared on the faded gray linen... spreading... getting bigger...

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..." he breathed as he rubbed her through the flimsy cotton.

The more he rubbed the more her underwear eased up inside her cunt until they disappeared between fat wet cunt lips. Her unruly black pubic hair was damp and springy...

"F... fuckin... Hell..."

In a wild burst of excitement, he ripped his pants and underpants off. His big thick cock sprang out hungrily... nine inches of pulsing athletic teenage muscle. After a moments consideration, he pulled his shirt off as well so he was totally naked. He started jerking off, looking down at the mature woman's sexy body. Did he dare?

Her face was laying to one side and she was snoring softly. Her arms were lax by her side...

For the first time he began to see what a glamour she could be. Maybe she was even beautiful once, he thought as he massaged his big cock. Under the sagging, puffy flesh her face was really pretty and her body, while it was flabby and overweight, was still super curvy...

Petunia was a dead weight so it was tricky getting her underwear off. Orville hooked his fingers into the elastic of her panties and tried to work them down her legs.

He ended up rolling her from side to side like a big boneless doll, pulling them down bit by bit over her big round bottom and smooth white thighs. At last they were loose and he could pull them down over her knees, down her calves to her ankles. He lifted up one dead foot at a time, stepping her out of them.

Now she was naked as well... except for her shoes - a pair of green and yellow joggers and white socks with two blue stripes around the top. He decided he could leave them on.

I'll just dress her back up before I leave, he thought. Nobody will ever know what I've done...

Mrs Carter didn't shave her pussy... well, not anymore. A forest of black curly pubes framed her protruding meaty cunt. Her inflamed purple-pink pussy lips poked through her pubic hair - a dark mysterious valley between...

Getting down close he rubbed it a little, jerking off at the same time. His middle and pointer finger seemed to just glide inside her...

She's so wet, he thought. It's like an ocean down there...

As his inquisitive fingers finger-fucked her he knew he was going to fuck her...

"Ohhhh fuckkk yes Mrs Carter," he groaned. "What a lovely wet cunt you have..."

Her juices were glistening wet on her pubic hair, tantalizing him and on an impulse, he leaned down tentatively and licked the wetness... yum... sweet...

Jerking the big wang between his legs, he licked her pussy, drinking the juices that started to run out - faster and faster... like a tap...

Petunia Carter may have been completely passed out but that didn't stop her body from responding. Her juices flowed as the boy licked her, his nose inadvertently nuzzling her clitoris, his inexperienced tongue buried deep between her pussy lips... slurp... slurp... gurgle... slurppp...

The woman's body started flexing against his mouth and an unconscious moan escaped her lips...

"...mmmAAAAHHH..."

...Orville nearly shat himself and his brain immediately started searching for an excuse to explain why his tongue was in her cunt...

...but when he realized she was still out of it, he doubled down, worrying her big firm clitoris with his lips, licking and lapping inside her... slurp... slurppp... gurgle... slurppp... gurgle... guggle...

Orville slid fingers into her inflamed cunt... fucking her pussy and when he inadvertently discovered her g-spot, she went off like an atomic bomb. Even though she had completely blacked out, Petunia's orgasm was deep and powerful. Her body arched off the lounge cushions like she was receiving an electric shock and she let out a senseless bellow...

"mmmmmMMMMMAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa..."

...and Orville, sensing he'd done it right, kept going, licking and fucking her spasming cunt with his fingers. A torrent of juices exploded out of her shaking body and doused his face leaving him coughing and gasping for breath...

That's the thanks I get, he thought madly as he licked her cum juices off his face. She'll never know if I just tease it a bit...

"I'm just gonna tease it a bit Mrs Carter," he said. "Not inside or anything... I just need to...mmmm oh yessss... just in the...in the....in the groove..."

On his knees between her legs, Orville played his big purple cock head between her slippery wet pussy lips. It began disappearing inside as he teased the opening,

"Mmmmm.... ohhhh fuck yeah..." he swore, grasping her hips. "I think I'm gonna fuck you Mrs Carter..."

...and all nine thick pulsing inches slid into her soaking wet gash like a hot knife through butter.

The virgin teenager looked down unbelievingly at where his crotch was joined to the drunk middle-aged woman's pelvis. He was buried balls deep inside. Her cunt felt like wet velvet...

He'd never done it before but biological urges showed him the way. Orville started moving in and out... in and out... in and out...

"Oh fuck..." he groaned as he fucked her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

In no time at all the horny young man was humping her madly. It was indescribably wonderful. Her pussy felt like heaven to the randy boy and Petunia, none the wiser, got the best fuck she'd had in twenty years.

He screwed her for several glorious minutes. He tried his best to make it last longer. He had an idea that good lovers can last for ages but it felt much too good. He was too young to slow down and savour the moment... Her cunt felt better than anything he could possibly imagine...

The boy fucked her brains out, pounding into her cunt like a sledgehammer, feeling himself building... closer and closer... faster and faster and then...

...then he came in great passionate bursts, squirting his seed deep inside her womb...

"OOOOHHHH FUCKKKKK YESSS..." he screamed, unconcerned that his voice broke and his howl turned into a girly shriek...

"MMMM OH YES... YES... YESS..."

Torrents of jitz filled her up, his big cock spasming inside the unconscious woman's cunt.

Hot and sweaty, he pulled his big dong out of Petunia's well-used pussy and fell backwards onto his arse, looking at what he'd done in disbelief.

Cum was running out between her big spread cunt lips, pouring down her thigh and onto the floor, pooling in little white puddles on the carpet. Her big flabby tits were laying on either side of her cute round belly, those lovely suckable nipples, he thought longingly, and she was still snoring... snoring like nothing had happened.

With a little luck she'll never know what I've done, he thought to himself. All I have to do is clean up properly...

He took his time and did it right. With a washcloth from the Carter's bathroom and a cooking pot full of warm water from their kitchen, he washed her. He carefully pushed the cloth in and out of her cunt a few times, rinsing it each time. It was hard to tell for sure but he felt he'd got most of his cum out. He wiped her legs and cleaned the carpet before getting more warm water to wipe her sweaty body down.

Orville carefully dressed her again, trying to ensure she was as she had been before he'd stripped her off. It took a lot longer to put her back together again than it had been to pull her all apart but eventually he was done. With a final stroke of inspiration, he closed her hand around the neck of the empty gin bottle and rested it beside her.

Before he left, driven by an emotion he didn't understand, he kissed the woman he had just assaulted, gently on the mouth. Then, with a final look about to ensure he'd not left anything incriminating, he closed the door quietly behind him.

As he walked across the hallway to his apartment, he saw Mrs Etherege looking at him through her partially opened door. The big old woman was dressed in elaborate black lingerie, out of keeping from her usual loose-fitting dresses. The sexy black lace and long black stockings looked erotically out of place on her plump busty body.

She exhaled a cloud of blue-gray cigarette smoke and gave home a little wave as he let himself in through his own front door.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Petunia opened her eyes hours later, it was dark outside.

For some reason, she felt good... well rested and clear... not the normal dry-mouthed funk and self-loathing she was used to when she woke up. Her body felt alive... tingling and refreshed.

Petunia had a vivid recollection of an erotic dream involving that cute kid in 2C. The recollection of Orville's big cock, ploughing in and out of her, was so vivid she could almost imagine her pussy had been used...

What an imagination I have, she thought to herself. I wonder what Orville would think if I told him?'

It wasn't till later that evening when she realized the truth of it. She was watching the news with George when a big globule of sperm came out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SICK DAY

The next morning Alison did as Mr Carter directed. She played an Oscar-winning performance as a girl with a head-cold. Like all mothers, Eve Coleman was sceptical - but she was late for work already.

"No watching television," she said. "You go back to bed if you're sick!"

So Alison did. Feeling cozy and sexy in her cream colored slip with the thin shoulder straps, the aroused young redhead lay luxuriously on her pillows, contentedly caressing her pussy as the early morning light filtered into her bedroom.

She was sure he wouldn't come before her mom and Orville left, but when she heard the apartment door slam, Alison knew it was only a matter of time before he arrived. She snuggled into her blankets and started doing herself properly... Soon all the fingers of her right hand were fucking her steamy cunt...

He'll be here soon, she thought breathlessly as her pussy started making wet squishy shlick, shlick, shlick, sounds. Maybe he'll fuck me right here... mmmmm... here on my bed...

She heard the gentle 'click' of the hidden door opening and watched Mr Carter clamber through the little hatch and into her bedroom. He was naked except for his white Y-front underpants that he insisted on wearing in the secret hallways. His ginormous cock was hanging over the top of the waist elastic, dangling down between his legs like an elephant's trunk. To her immense delight, it began to grow as soon as he saw her...

"Hello Ali," he said smiling widely.

Alison felt herself blushing scarlet but she didn't stop fucking her horny pussy. She kicked back the blankets and sheets and showed him what she was doing. Her pretty cream colored shift was bunched up under her tits and her legs were spread wide. Alison had four fingers inside herself, her thumb massaging her clit...

"I c... couldn't wait, Mr Carter," she gasped, watching his enormous cock grow before her eyes. He didn't have to touch it or anything. It just lifted up all by itself.

He came right over close and held it over her face like a huge thick crane. Taking it in both hands he started rubbing it, one hand on the bottom half and the other on the top.

George stared down at her, mesmerized by her gorgeous flushed face, stunning body, and her clever fingers frigging her cunt (shlick, shlick, shlick, shlick)

How magnificent she is, he thought as he flogged his massive dick... (chock, chock, chock)... so beautiful... so sexy... He could feel her hot panting breath against his sensitive flesh...