Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
760 Followers

...but instead, she leaned forward to suck the oozing sweet precum that was bubbling and streaming out the top...

"Ahhhhh yesssss... you sweet little cunt... you deserve my special rod!"

"I'd do anything for you Mr Carter," she said sadly.

And the young nympho realized it was true. She was powerless. Even though he didn't love her she just had to have his cock... she couldn't resist it...

He shoved her roughly down onto her bed and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders. In Alison's dark bedroom, his thighs pressed against the side of the mattress, he grasped her hips and pulled her abdomen against the bulbous head of his prick. Grasping her perfect peach arse in his big hands he slowly dragged her onto it...

The beautiful redhead moaned happily as her body enveloped him, her equally amazing cunt stretching wide to accommodate him...

"Ahhhh yessss... fuck me Mr Carter..." she cried.

He leaned into the task, fucking his hot little cum bucket fast and hard.

Gasping with desire the beautiful teen pulled his ugly mug close, kissing him as he fucked her.

The little bed began squeaky loudly and the girl was morning... louder and louder... but neither of them cared. She had her eyes screwed shut and was biting her lower lip... moaning long a deep like she was in pain. George of course knew better...

"You love me baby don't you?" he gasped as he fucked her.

"Oh fuck yesss... fuck me master... fuck me... mmmmm... fuck me..." When his magic dick was inside her, nothing else mattered.

"...and my big cock? You... you love my big cock as well?"

"Yessss... ohhhh yesssssss... It's... it's incredible... "

"Then you'll love this little slut..."

He put his hands under her arse and lifted her hips up until her legs were dangling over her head. Then he aimed his prick into her at a higher angle... probing against her G-spot...

Alison's reaction was immediate and intense

"AHHHHHH... OH MR CARTER... AHHHH...

"MMMM good girl," he moaned. "Time to cum baby... come on Ali... before.... mmmm... before your momma comes... cum now... NOW... NOW..."

"AHHHH... OH FUCK... YESSS... YESSS"

The kid was screaming loudly but George didn't care anymore. Something had snapped in his sex-mad head. That Alison's mother might wake up and catch him fucking her daughter didn't bother him. The idea that his wife was fucking this girl's brother didn't bother him. Nothing bothered him.

He felt his immense store of jitze preparing to shoot out.

All I need is my cum, he thought happily as he hammered his cock into the teen's lovely cunt. I don't want anything else but to cum and cum and cum...

He was so wrapped up in this new resolve that Alison's orgasm caught him completely by surprise. The teen screamed and clutched him close, sobbing as the waves of her climax coursed through her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHH..."

Her hot contracting cunt tipped him over the edge as well. As lights came on under Alison's bedroom door, George started to fill the teenager up with his cum... 'squirttttt' 'squirttttt' 'squirttttt' 'squirttttt' 'squirttttt'... more and more and more...

"Alison, are you okay dear?" came her mother's muffled voice from the other side of the door. "I heard someone scream..."

"I...I'm okay mom," Alison called back, trying to make her voice sound normal as George convulsed on top of her, gushing his huge load into her (squirttttt... squirttttt... squirttttt...) "I had... I had a bad dream..."

"Do you want me to sit with you? You sound really shaken up..."

The door opened and Alison's mother was standing there in her dressing gown, silhouetted with the light behind her.

"I'm fine mom," said Alison as she pulled her blankets up under her chin. "No big deal... a bad dream is all... "

"All right, good night dear. Try and get some sleep. It'll be time for school again before you know it."

When the door closed, George got up off the floor on the other side of her bed.

"That was close," he chuckled as he stroked the girl's springy red hair.

"Too close," she said, taking his hand, kissing his fingers tenderly.

And then they were laughing. He squeezed into her little bed and lay with her a while longer, talking softly, enjoying each other's warmth. Then it was time to go.

"I'll see you after school young lady," he said as he pulled his underpants back on. "Tomorrow I'm going to watch you fuck some strangers. I've got some new guests checking in at 4pm."

"Yessir Mr Carter," she sighed happily and was asleep before he had closed the secret hatch behind him. "Anything for you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you're enjoying Shady Waters. If you enjoyed the read please comment below. I really appreciated your feedback, good or bad. And thanks for your ideas. Long-time readers will see I usually find a way to add them in. You can also email if you like... through my profile and stay tuned for the next episode!

peteh57
peteh57
760 Followers