Shady Waters Hotel Pt. 06

Story Info
George is depraved, Alison is naughty, Orville is redeemed!
9.2k words
4.79
7.1k
12

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you, loyal followers and welcome new readers. If you like what you read please VOTE and COMMENT. I love to know the stories are appreciated. All the characters are consenting adults over the age of 18.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

George Carter's plan for Alison was as simple as it was disgraceful. The girl would be his bait, tempting the guests to use her for their pleasure. With an attraction as stunning as her, he was sure he'd get to see all the raunchy sex he could ever want. He'd be there when it happened - hidden behind the walls of the hotel in the secret access corridors that riddled the old hotel.

He foresaw an endless supply of strangers he could line up to fuck her. Supply was never going to be a problem. They got all sorts at Shady Waters... backpackers, vagrants, tourists... there were a lot of men whose wives had kicked them out - for anything from coming home drunk to fucking their secretary.

And there was always oodles of businesses men.

The proximity of Shady Waters to the city center still drew loads of executives and representatives to the door. It was a big money-spinner for the sad old hotel. Typically new bookings were made online, sight unseen and usually the foolish PA who'd made the reservation never made another one... because their unhappy boss got rid of them.

"How could you book me into such a flea-ridden dive? YOU'RE FIRED!"

Even so, bookings came in and unwitting people kept coming. Some stayed a few days, others for years.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE JAPANESE BUSINESSMEN

The following afternoon George put his plan for Alison into effect. The two guests he'd decided on would be arriving within the hour.

He wanted this first exploitation of the beautiful teen to be special and he was sure these two men would make it perfect. They were the owners of the hotel... well technically they were the representatives of the owners, two travelers doing the rounds of all their company's hundreds of hotels around the world. If he could make their stay memorable he would cement his position as the manager and his life at Shady Waters would be assured.

The two Japanese men walked in through the hotel's tall glass entrance doors just after four, ambling across the foyer, their matching black-wheeled suitcases in toe. They were impeccably dressed in blue pinstripe business suits, conservative black ties (with matching gold clasp that sported their company logo), and black shoes that had been polished to a high shine.

Alison checked them in and the younger one did the talking. He was a fit-looking middle-aged guy with a thick Elvis Presley rockabilly haircut. The older balding fellow could have been his father.

Mr Yakimoto spoke English but with a very thick Japanese accent that was difficult to understand at first. Eventually, she came to understand they were booked for three nights and she gave them 4D, the apartment with a nice view over the river.

"Thahku you... uh... lovely ah schoolgirl," said Yakimoto, with a small bow.

He turned to George who was hovering nearby. "Such'a beautiful girl is honor to'a this'o hotel Mr George," he said. "Thank'a you for such'a hospitawity."

"We are very pleased to have such honored guests Mr Yakimoto," said George. "I hope you find your hotel is in... um... good shape and that we, the staff and managers here at Shady Waters are... um... doing you proud..."

It sounded lame as soon as he said it but both men smiled and bowed, first to Alison and then to George, stiffly polite and correct.

As they waited for the lift George stepped up close behind his young apprentice and put his hands on her shoulders, massaged gently, smiling at his new guests.

Alison could see he had their attention.

"I want you to fuck them, Ali," he whispered urgently in her ear. "Pay them a visit for me... take them some more towels... or maybe some booze... yes... I was given a bottle of sake for Christmas last year... these guys will love that..."

With a quick glance about to make sure there was nobody else in the foyer, he leaned down and kissed her on the neck, a lingering caress that was all sexual. The two businessmen stared, nudging each other like schoolboys talking in rapid-fire Japanese.

"Be friendly to them Ali" he said. "Nice and friendly... and I'll be watching just in case they do anything... I don't know... too rough... but treat them good baby...real good."

Alison wanted to ask what he meant by 'too rough' and 'real good' but his big hands had moved down off her shoulders and onto her tits, cupping her boobs through her blouse. It felt so nice...

"Mmmmm... yes Mr Carter," she sighed, closing her eyes and leaning back against her master. "Anything... anything you want..."

"Good girl. Now give 'em a little wave," he said, and she did. They waved back as they got into the clunky old lift. "If you do a good job, I'll fuck you after."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A little while later Alison was outside 4D clutching the big chilled bottle of Hiroki Sake in her hand and a cold frightened feeling in her stomach.

Her knocking was answered by the older balding one who was in the process of getting undressed. His shirt was undone, hanging open, and his belt and fly were undone - he was holding his pants up in a bunched fist.

The look of surprise on his face immediately put Alison at ease. His untidiness made him look less old and grumpy. In fact, he looked quite silly with those scraps of hair so carefully combed over his bald spot... a few sad slick little strands that he must have thought camouflaged his baldness.

How much better he'd look if he shaved it all off, she thought. A totally bald head would look so much better...

The beautiful schoolgirl smiled widely and showed him the bottle. "With the compliments of the management," she said, trotting out her rehearsed speech and bowing slightly.

Unfortunately, the old guy didn't understand a word of English but he stood aside and ushered the stunning redheaded inside.

"Hai, hai, hai, hairu, hairu..." (Yes, yes, yes, come in, come in...), he said, excitedly waving her through.

His younger partner was watching television in nothing but his baggy white boxer shorts and a white Bonds singlet. He made no move to cover himself up and seemed unconcerned Alison could see him in his underwear.

He was just as amazed as his friend to see the beautiful teen in their room. He jumped to his feet to greet her, fumbling with the TV remote... trying to find the off switch.

"Yōkoso," (Welcome) he said, bowing slightly. Alison noticed he was still wearing his black dress socks.

They were very pleased to see her and were very thankful for Mr Carter's generous gift. Apparently, it was a very good bottle and when she offered to stay and pour their drinks, their faces lit up.

In his heavily accented English, he politely introduced them both. He was Mr Yakimoto... the beautiful young mistress was pleased to call him 'Yaki'. The older bald fellow was Mr Takeda but she must call him 'Tan'. When Alison introduced herself, they both said "Arrison".

To her surprise, Mr Takedo kept right on taking his clothes off.

Maybe it's a cultural thing? she thought naively as the old man stepped out of his trousers. Maybe in Japan it's normal to entertain guests in your underwear?

He folded them neatly across the back of a dining chair and, smiling widely at the young girl, he began unbuttoning his shirt.

I've interrupted them, she thought. It's probably been a long day in the corporate world, flying in from who knows where. They must be exhausted...

When he took off his business shirt the younger man and the older man were identically dressed again... this time in crisp white under-shorts, sleeveless white singlets, and black ankle-length socks. It made them look even more like father and son... except for Tan's baldness and Yaki's thick black pompadour haircut.

They were about the same height as Alison and were both slim men... except for little matching pot bellies.

Too much deep-fried airline food, she thought. Or beer!

While Alison uncorked the bottle and hunted around glasses in the little kitchen, the two men plotted in the lounge room. She could hear their conversation in more high-speed Japanese and then they started moving furniture about. They moved the coffee table out of the way and Yaki brought over a straight-backed dining chair that he placed opposite the sofa. Tan sat on the lounge and Yaki on the chair.

With gestures and broken English, Alison was given to understand that she was to stand between them and serve them drinks. There was hardly enough room - they were sitting so close their legs were intertwined - but the schoolgirl did as directed, stepping over their legs and standing between them in her short schoolgirl uniform.

Hemmed into the front and back by the two men she poured the potent rice wine... big slugs of fiery 40 proof alcohol, into the hotel's cheap chipped glasses.

They tossed the drinks back like water and smiled happily as it burned down their throats. Then they held their glasses up again.

"Motto! Motto!" they laughed (More, more) and Alison topped them up to see them knock those back as well. They did it again. And again. And again...

"Prease Arrison... you turn," said Yaki, making the spinning gesture with his forefinger. "Ah... Spin..."

As Alison did a slow twirl in the little space between their legs.

The two men were staring at her now. Their lighthearted schoolboy banter had died. Their gaping, leering inspection was giving her butterflies. Both of them had obvious erections tenting their white boxer shorts... there were spreading damp areas of precum leaving wet marks at the peak of the hardons...

"Again... prease..."

Holding the quickly emptying bottle by its neck she spun from one man to the next. Her pretty pleated skirt flared out each time, flashing her long shapely legs and white cottontail briefs...

The more they drank the rowdier they got and their polite respectful attitude began to change. They loudly demanded more and more saki - yelling for her to keep up - and as the booze took over, they began to get tactile... Her every move made them moan and groan, licking their lips lewdly...

Young Mr Yakimoto (Yaki), flicked her skirt up when she was filling Tan's cup, laughing uproariously at her discomfort. When she turned to face him, Mr Takeda did the same thing. Things were getting serious...

"Shiroi panti!" (White panties!) laughed the old guy coarsely.

"Stop... stop it," she cried turning to face him but when she turned around, ready to give the old guy a piece of her mind, Yaki slapped her arse. "Utsukushī o SHIRI," he roared. (Beautiful ARSE).

Holding the bottle and filling their glasses became more and more difficult. She tried to be a good hostess but she began making a mess, spilling the booze as she poured. If she tried to fill the glass Mr Takeda was holding up, Mr Yakimoto would have his hands up under her skirt and when Mr Yakimoto wanted more, old Mr Takedo would do the same thing.

It was frustrating and embarrassing - but sensing how much Mr Carter would be enjoying the action she kept doggedly going.

When the bottle was empty their attention got more intense.

It became impossible to keep her pleated school skirt down over her butt and when Yaki found the button and zip on the back of her skirt, her dress fell to the floor like a parachute.

She stood trapped between the drunk strangers wearing only her school shirt and underwear. The two lecherous men sat up close on the edges of their seats, groping her like a cheap piece of meat.

They became bolder and bolder. Their hands were everywhere, on her bum, her thighs, and up between her legs, probing against her pussy through her panties...

But she didn't scream or run away. If anything goes wrong, Mr Carter is watching, she thought, trying to reassure herself. He's bound to come and rescue me... He wouldn't let anything bad happen...

...There were hands on her hips... under the gusset of her panties... fingers on her pussy... between her arse cheeks...

"Oh... what are you doing... stop...stop..." but despite what she was saying, Alison's healthy young cunt was getting wet. Their inquisitive fingers began to feel good.

Mr Yakimoto stood up. Standing close he began unbuttoning her white school shirt...

"What are you doing Yaki?...I didn't say you could do that..."

He just laughed and, after carefully undoing the first two buttons, he lost control and simply ripped her shirt off her body, throwing it aside like it was wrapping paper.

How am I going to explain the missing buttons? she thought.

Her chest heaving, the beautiful flustered young redhead stood in front of them in her white panties and bra... new lingerie her mother had bought. It was just the right amount of lacy for a young woman and the bra had underwire that lifted her firm youthful blooming tits up into a delightful cleavage...

Mr Yakimoto had already found the little clasp between the two bra cups and flicked it undone.

Her pretty new bra fell open, falling off her shoulders, and exposing her perfect young breasts - two firm ripe coconut halves, dusty pink areola the size of a dime, and hard pink nipples at the summit, like little marbles...

Alison didn't even try to stop him now. She was really beginning to enjoy herself. Their hands were inquisitive but not rough... and they obviously thought she was beautiful... and that made her feel super sexy...

She felt old Tan stand up close behind her as well. The bulge in his pants was prodding against her panty-clad butt and his hands were around her midriff. Despite his crude humping, she pushed back against him... He was really hot for an old guy...

With Yaki standing in front of her, grinding his crotch against hers, she was the meat in their sandwich. His big rough hands were cupping her boobs, flicking and squeezing her nipples... It felt really good... And when he bent down to lick and suckle them she couldn't hold back the moan of pleasure that escaped her lips...

"Mmmm... oh yessss..."

They said something to each other she didn't understand and then they were getting to their knees, Yaki front with his face level with her crotch and Tan behind her...

She felt the older guy's hands grip her knees and his nose nuzzling into her arse, pushing the cotton up into her butt crack...

...and Yaki had buried his face into her pussy...

Holding her thighs she could feel his tongue on her crotch, probing against her pussy through her panties...

"Oh... oh my..."

The beautiful teen had not been expecting this. Two grown men were worshiping her, sucking and tonguing her through her damp cotton knickers. Her already wet cunt started to leak more and more and, without really thinking about what she was doing she spread her legs, standing in the 'at ease' position... leaning forward a little...

They kept at it for ages and Alison got hotter and hotter. Despite her initial misgivings, Alison was getting super horny. She held Mr Yakimoto's head for balance...

When she started to moan the two men spoke urgently to each other, some other course comment she didn't understand. When they pulled her panties down, she worked it out. She stepped out of the sodden cotton and the two men resumed their exploration, now licking her wet inflamed flesh...

"Mmmmm oh yesssss," she sighed as Tan's tongue darted in and out of her butt and Yaki delved into her cunt, lapping inside her like a thirsty dog...

She grabbed Mr Yakimoto's ears and thrust her hot cunt against him. Not to be denied, old bald Tan pressed closer as well...his tongue was digging right up inside her arsehole...

"Mmmmm... oooo... oh yessss... so... so goooood..."

...she could feel their tongues in both her holes, worshipping her naked body...

"Ooooo yessss," she sobbed. "Oh god, that's so nice..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

George had seen that look before. She wasn't in pain... quite the contrary. She's gonna cum, he thought as he lovingly stroked his gigantic cock. My little bitch is gonna cum on those two fellas...

Alison was looking away into the middle distance, humping the two Japanese men like she was riding a horse. Her legs were spread (so the two grownups could get in there)... knees a little bent... and she was slightly hunkered over, holding the head of the guy in front, and sort of squatting on the old guy behind.

George could hear her moans getting louder. "OH... mmmmmm... OH YESSS... mmmm... that's soooo good..."

She began rocking back and forth over them. Using Yaki's head for purchase, she hunkered down, undulated against their tongues, grinding her cunt and arsehole onto their faces...

"OHHH FUCKKKK... OHHHH FUCKKKKK...."

Not for the first time did George wish he had a camera. What a scene to capture, he thought. I could start an album... maybe video...

The two kinky Japanese men were in heaven. Being subservient to the slim young redhead was obviously getting them off. George could hear their sobbing whining voices from deep inside Alison's sexy wet crevices..

Alison cried out happily as she orgasmed. "OHHHH YEASSSS... OH FUCK... YESSSSSSS..."

Her body spasmed and a gush of juices squirted out of her pussy with a 'sqirshhh, sqirshhh, sqirshhh' sound, drenching Yaki's happy laughing face.

George could see her legs giving way... she was losing her balance...

...she would have fallen except for Mr Takeda!

Behind the timber paneling, George saw it all. With surprising dexterity for such an old fellow, he pulled his boxer shorts down with one hand and, holding Alison around the waist, guided her backward with the other... sitting himself down onto the sofa behind him and, as if in slow motion, he drew the teen down after him... carefully lowering her down onto his lap...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The dazed girl felt Tan's cock rearing up between her legs... nesting between the soft wet folds of her pussy lips... briefly teasing her hole...

...and then, moaning with pleasure she sat down on it!

"AHhhhh... oooohh yesss..." she sighed. It felt good. God, I'm such a slut, she thought hungrily.

"Mmmmm... shinji rarenai! mmmm... KUSO..." (Mmmmm I can't believe this! mmmm... FUCK...)

It was all happening so quickly. only a minute ago she had been fully clothed. Now she was naked playing horsey bouncing on some old Japanese businessman's lap... mmmmmmm soooo good...

Not wanting to miss the fun, Mr Yakimoto pulled his dick out of his boxers and pushed it against her face, whipping it back and forth over her cheeks and lips...

"Sore o suu baishunpu (suck it whore)" he gasped. "You suck... you suck now..."

Alison was shocked, not because the stranger expected her to suck his dick (because that was fine). It was because of its size. Sure it was hard and throbbing but compared to Mr Carter it was hardly there at all... just barely six inches long.

To be fair to Yakimoto it was only the third cock she'd ever seen - the other being her brother and he was quite a bit larger than this guy as well. The innocent teen didn't know that the average length of an erect penis was between five and seven inches. That made Mr Yakimoto's cock absolutely normal and it was George Carter and her brother who were unusual. She had naively thought that all men would be about the same size... maybe not quite as big as her master, but around about for God's sake!

She couldn't help but feel disappointed and an unpleasant thought started to formulate in her head. What if the first man to fuck her was the best she'd ever get? What if no other guy could do her as well as Mr Carter? Am I spoiled for every other man I ever meet?

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers